powers of a god... think you can handle it?

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

powers of a god... think you can handle it?

Post by Anubis »

Its just some idea that i came up with. I'm a little hesitant on this one, but if it offends you, I'll stop it and have the Mods erase it.

My name is Rolyn I'm 23 summers old i was going to visit some friends in another tribe when my life turned completely upside down. as i walked on the path. i saw a white furred man he was large and he wore a fine red cloth and golden arm and wrist bands he must some important senator or some kind of official for the government. he lied on the ground he appears to be injured so i came to his aid.

"Hey buddy you OK?"

he looked me in the eyes they were a deep blue. very strange for a lycan. lycan eyes are always yellow, amber or grey but not blue especially that deep blue something was very odd about him.

he took a deep breath. "you must.. you must.. you must stop Azar!" he struggled to talk his voice was low and authoritative even when he is struggling to speak.

"hey don't talk, there is a tribe down the road if you can just hold on!"

he took another deep breath. "You have to take my place!"

"what?!"

"I'm Amorog"

he was delirious (so i thought.) he thought he was the king of the gods.

i played along and used the myth gods don't die, so he won't give up like that. "OK amorog you can't die your a god and gods don't die"

"Untrue, in fact there is no mortal way of death for a god, but if only a celestial or divine power may put an end to me and the others" he took another deep breath and put and his hand on my chest. "receive my power and use it well" his hand became warm and then a huge surge of energy flooded my body. i flew backwards and into a tree. when i came to he was dead.

my body felt strange like i can't explain but it was definitely different
THE GAME

My Armory
Arlishan
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Arlishan Engelstalt

Post by Arlishan »

My name's Arlishan-Marius Engelstalt. I'm just 16 years of age, and three as a lycan. I was apprentice to a nordic lycan, whose dinasty was told to acend to Fenrir himself.

-I've seen you on these lands before, Rolyn your people call you, right?- I walked along this dirt road marked on the land by means of several years of constant walking by trevellers- What are you doing on my territories?

Though my voice note intended to sound dominant and self-sure, the confidence of youth as notable in a badly-disguised symphaty.

-What the...? You killed him on a foregin land? - I've just stepped besde the corpse of the dead man who wielded an expresion of pain in his face.
Halt mich, mein Leben, halt mich....ich verlasse heut 'Dein Herz.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i rubbed my head. "I didn't touch him, i was on my way to visit some friends. i tried to help him but the guy killed over." i looked at the body

"who is he really? he said he was armorog but i don't buy that." my body started to feel like it just been hit by a lighting bolt, and it started to hurt. "ahh, what did he do to me!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Arlishan
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Arlishan »

-Armorog! Sure this guy-I said kicking slightly the body- wasn't any sort of junkie?Hey what's wrong with you? You're looking ill.

I checked on his pockets for any kind of id but there was absolutely anything except for a small gold plaque with an inscription on it though I was in able to read it.

-D'you know any of these wierd languajes, Rolyn?- I asked handing over the plaque.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"ah nothing it just feel a little ill maybe its something i ate." i took the gold plaque and looked at it.

"i don't really know, aaaah" a sudden migraine hit me. i haven't noticed that that plaque was glowing very brightly it shown through the my fingers with a brilliant bright light, the glow died down. then the headache went away as quickly as it started.

when i looked at it again i could read it. "oh... oh gees!! the guy wasn't pulling my tail. That is Armorog!" i just looked at it then it sank in "if that is Armorog that means....." i paused and looked at my self. nothing changed and i still feel mortal except for the constant buzzing inside my body.

Arlishan looked at me funny. "you know that in the Shaw'en texts says that Armorog the King of the Gods. Carried a small gold plaque that holds all of the knowledge in the universe. "the sun scrolls" well this is it. I'm holding the sun scrolls! and before he died he said that he gave me all of his power." i turned to the body of the fallen god. and looked at it with fear and confusion.
THE GAME

My Armory
Arlishan
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Arlishan »

I scratched my head, nodding slowly.
-All righto, this...god has just transferred his power, his knowledge to you. How what? sure the thing that killed him won't be quite happy knowing that you're now Armorog...JR if it could be named like that. - I sniffed the air like a hunting dog- Sure they will be looking for you now.- I smiled as if I were asking the hour- So what?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i don't know befor he killed off he said that some guy named Azer did this to him, and tell you the trurth i don't know any thing. i'm just as lost on this as you are."
THE GAME

My Armory