X3 (X-men 3 movie)

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

I always stay til end of each movies I go and see credits. The music during the end credit is always great. I'm looking forward to see X-Men 3 tomorrow. :howl:  :oo hwlwnk
Hope you all will get the chance to see it too and tell about it here. :howl:  :oo
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Oh, thank you for posting that Figarou. :D
Mom and I are planning on seeing it tommorrow since its the last day of school. I'm such a geek. She's going to check me out early so we can beat the crowed. Hopefully..

I'll have to tell her not to leave once its over. :D

Thank you
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

I cant wait for this, I might run out and see it today, haha show holliday :P
I really love this trilogy and this will be awesome :o Come on big explosions

Teenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Having the light to lead them...

Post by Teenwolf »

I just watched the 2.nd part yesterday to fresh up my memories, and i just cant wait to see the 3rd part at this weekend in theater... 8)
PROUD TO BE A FURRY
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Teenwolf wrote:I just watched the 2.nd part yesterday to fresh up my memories, and i just cant wait to see the 3rd part at this weekend in theater... 8)
Let me guess, FX.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I can't wait....... :cafinated:

Its now
9:25 AM

I don't have to be a shcool until 10:30 today, because of finals.
At 1 mom's going to check me out and hopefully we'll go see it.
:D

oh yea,

ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo :D :D :D :P
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

This is your last DAY!? i got a whole week left :cry:
Last edited by Anubis on Fri May 26, 2006 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

My last day was yesterday. (if you count it as a school day sense all I did was play video games in the same class all day.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

[size=0]lucky bastards!!!![/size]
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ya I got out of school today at 10:00 finished my Oceonagraphy exam and away I went 8)

oh and the movie was awesome and the red headed person was a god!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

You mean Jean Gray? Yeah we know, she is the Phoenix.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Is Nightcrawler in this one? My favorite X-Men :love: Gotta love a guy with a tail
I'll have to see it soon :)
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

2 days left of exams and im out(florida 9th grade exams)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stupid Girl

Post by Raina The Werewolf Queen »

Just saw it today, let me say.. my eyes where so wet from tears... I HATE PEOPLE WHO CRY AT MIVIES..*sniffs*
SEDUCTIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE

I WANT MY ANTHONY BROWNRIGG PLUSHIE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Just saw it.

...meh...

Par for the course. It never dropped below my expections (which is commendable), but it never exeeded them either. The story threw me a few suprises...but none of them made me like it more. ...they made me mildly frustrated and dissapointed in most cases.

It was worth the price of admission, at least. It wasn't bad...but it wasn't great...
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

Vuldari wrote:Just saw it.

...meh...

Par for the course. It never dropped below my expections (which is commendable), but it never exeeded them either. The story threw me a few suprises...but none of them made me like it more. ...they made me mildly frustrated and dissapointed in most cases.

It was worth the price of admission, at least. It wasn't bad...but it wasn't great...
Yeah.. same here... didn't really like it, but I didn't really hate it either... it was... okay..
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

I thought it was intereting. i dident like the gact the (blank blank and blank) (blanked)

Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

the only problems with it is they didn't give Angel a bigger part it's like he wasn't even there most times, and THERE WAS NO GAMBIT!!!!!!!!!!! ARG!
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Raina The Werewolf Queen
Legendary
Legendary

YEAH my friend was complaining about that.. they made him look all cool in the trailer but uyou only see him like 4 times

Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I thougt the movie was great. I wish I could talk more about it, but I'm afried that I'll spoil it for the rest of you. Anyways, everyone from my High school went to see it. THE SAME DAY. The theater was packed.

Oh, yea I saw that 30 sec. scene after the credits. Lets just say it really made me happy. There were alot of people who didn't know about it, so once the movie was over they all left. I felt like standing up and saying,''wait its not over there is still the scene after the credits''

Well I didn't but I'll get over it.
I will say one thing, because of that scene after the credits. It looks like they might make another x men movie, but I'm not sure.
I still think the first two were better, but I think thats because the original director left to do superman. I read that a lot of the x men actors were really concerned about that, so I think the movie would have been a whole lot better if the old director did it.

But it was still a really, really good movie. :D
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Raina The Werewolf Queen wrote:YEAH my friend was complaining about that.. they made him look all cool in the trailer but uyou only see him like 4 times
Its kinda hard trying cram over 50 different mutants in a 2 hour or less film and expect to have most of them with an important role.

I still cant believe storm cut her hair. :(
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

My faorite character is Angle or warren if you perfer(which we all know is the guy with wings)\

I still think the old director would have done a better job.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

still think the old director would have done a better job.
Wish he had.

The movie was good, but the first two were better. I was disapointed with all the deaths and other changes. They REALLY watered down the whole Phoenix thing. Beast could of looked a lot more impressive. Where did Nightcrawler go? And no firey Phoenix form :( At the end of the 2nd movie we got to see an underwater image of the bird. In this movie it was nothing but a nickname :( One character was killed off WAY too quickly and easily.

I was all excited after seeing the first scene with Angel as a boy; loved all the emotion and stuff in that. But then he was barely in the movie after that; had like, three lines of dialog :P Wish they developed him and some others more/better :| And their was a ton of loose ends. They started all these subplots and rarly completed them :( ............

But other than that it was good :wink:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Yeah it was a good movie.
Well, I read the other day, that the new director followed the old directores script. He didn't change a thing, so it looks like the movie would have turned out that way to matter what.

Did you stay to watch the scnene after the end credits?

A lot of people didin't know about.