Quote Pyramid Thread

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Ronkonkoma wrote:
Heart of the Pack wrote:
Ralith wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
Ralith wrote:
celtwolf wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P
I love all french fries...
One kind I'm particularly fond are steak fries. I love picking them apart and sucking out the potato-y goodness before dipping them in ketchup and ending their misery.

True, true. Speaking of sewing, I love tater tots!
I like french fries. And I hate how Windows+L logs me out.
crispy french fries are best
I'm not sure which I like better, crispy french fries or piles of cow manure. Such a tough choice....
haha :(
Whataburger is good though, too bad they dont have them here. Oh how I miss it
heheh Actually I really do like crispy fries, they are awesome. I've only been to Whataburger once, but it was good. Mcdonald's has good fries.[/quote]

this is genius, absolute, cheesey, hairy, wolfy, EVIL genius![/quote]

woof[/quote]

:woof:[/quote]

woof woof woof :woof:[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

Hmm... This looks more like a sandtime then a piramide...[/quote]

WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING!?! THIS IS INSANE I TELL YOU!! :crazy: INSANE!! :crazy:[/quote]

Insanity is a term placed on people that think differently than the masses of society.[/quote]

True dat! Hooray for being different!![/quote] :wacko:[/quote][/quote]you are supposed to say something[/quote]

wow... this... is.... AWESOME!!! :D[/quote]
Insanely awesome in fact :P[/quote]
WTFTTFNLOLROFLBBQ!! Image[/quote]

o rly?[/quote]
Ysh RLY... I meant every letter... especially the BBQ part. Image[/quote]
Mmmm... barbeque... lck[/quote]

I'm having that for dinner tonight![/quote]

BBQ? With this weather?! Its freezing over here...[/quote]

Image BBQ can be cooked inside, given the proper equipment. (It's also freezing here.)[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

Yet it is very cold out here where I'm at now. For days everyone has been talking anout it, it's been predicted that there's going to be a lot of snow for the Tristate! It's been friggin cold for quite awhile now, but right now it's snowing! Lots and lots of snow!!!!

Maybe there shall be a snowday tomorrow....

And then, maybe if it snows enough, less epople will come to the Land of Grant honour band auditions on Saturday....
....oh crap....my flute is at school!!

Well anyway, this thread is hurting my eyes.

I wonder what happens when the first box gets too small for even one letter....[/quote]

there is only one way to find out. :D[/quote]

Actually, never mind. It has already occured, it deleted some of the quotes.

Which is good, I couldn't stand being anymore quote boxes, it's really hurting my eyes already![/quote]

It is also making the thread load slowly. (But not as slowly as the IRC RP thread.)[/quote] Wow this is along quote. :lol: Im even lagging a bit.[/quote][/quote]
I remember doing this somewhere else once. It broke the forum ^_^[/quote]DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER! ()*_*)[/quote]
In that place, though, quotes had a specific indent, so the page got stretched out a ton horizontally. It'll take much longer for that to happen here, I think.[/quote]

*sings loudly*

:whistle:[/quote]

Mwahahahahahhahaha!!! :eviljester2: :duckieinmouth:[/quote]

Uh-oh
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

Lupin wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Heart of the Pack wrote:
Ralith wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
Ralith wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P
One kind I'm particularly fond are steak fries. I love picking them apart and sucking out the potato-y goodness before dipping them in ketchup and ending their misery.

I'm not sure which I like better, crispy french fries or piles of cow manure. Such a tough choice....
heheh Actually I really do like crispy fries, they are awesome. I've only been to Whataburger once, but it was good. Mcdonald's has good fries.[/quote]

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING!?! THIS IS INSANE I TELL YOU!! :crazy: INSANE!! :crazy:[/quote]

Insanity is a term placed on people that think differently than the masses of society.[/quote]

True dat! Hooray for being different!![/quote] :wacko:[/quote][/quote]you are supposed to say something[/quote]

o rly?[/quote]

Image BBQ can be cooked inside, given the proper equipment. (It's also freezing here.)[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

Yet it is very cold out here where I'm at now. For days everyone has been talking anout it, it's been predicted that there's going to be a lot of snow for the Tristate! It's been friggin cold for quite awhile now, but right now it's snowing! Lots and lots of snow!!!!

And then, maybe if it snows enough, less epople will come to the Land of Grant honour band auditions on Saturday....

I wonder what happens when the first box gets too small for even one letter....[/quote]

Which is good, I couldn't stand being anymore quote boxes, it's really hurting my eyes already![/quote]

It is also making the thread load slowly. (But not as slowly as the IRC RP thread.)[/quote] Wow this is along quote. :lol: Im even lagging a bit.[/quote][/quote]
I remember doing this somewhere else once. It broke the forum ^_^[/quote]DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER! ()*_*)[/quote]
In that place, though, quotes had a specific indent, so the page got stretched out a ton horizontally. It'll take much longer for that to happen here, I think.[/quote]

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote]

Whoa.... impressive :o
Last edited by Nishah on Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

Nishah wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Heart of the Pack wrote:
Ralith wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping!
Sanity is relative.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Ralith wrote:
Nishah wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Heart of the Pack wrote:
Ralith wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Lupin wrote:
Ralith wrote:
Nishah wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Heart of the Pack wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

know anyone that likes to wear funny hats?
:cowboywolf: :kasa: :drillsgt: :madhatter: :Jester3: :pirate: :havocwolf: :eviljester2: :unclewolf: :hat:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Ralith wrote:
Nishah wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

:cowboywolf: :kasa: :drillsgt: :madhatter: :Jester3: :pirate: :havocwolf: :eviljester2: :unclewolf: :hat:[/quote]

Oh this makes my eyes hurt :cry: 8) :wink: :P 8)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Fenrir wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Ralith wrote:
Nishah wrote:
Lupin wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

:cowboywolf: :kasa: :drillsgt: :madhatter: :Jester3: :pirate: :havocwolf: :eviljester2: :unclewolf: :hat:[/quote]

Oh this makes my eyes hurt :cry: 8) :wink: :P 8)[/quote]
This looks weird if I don't have the screen maximized.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Lupin wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Ralith wrote:
Nishah wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

This looks weird if I don't have the screen maximized.[/quote]

wow, you know, this pyrimid looks like a funnel at the top, kinda...
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Shadowblaze wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

wow, you know, this pyrimid looks like a funnel at the top, kinda...[/quote]

Uh-oh... It's starting to take space on sides too....
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Heart of the Pack wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Uh-oh... It's starting to take space on sides too....[/quote]Did we start over or something.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Heart of the Pack wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Uh-oh... It's starting to take space on sides too....[/quote]Did we start over or something.[/quote]

[s]The page broke over here.[/s] Oh it's broken firefox.
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
Heart of the Pack wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Fenrir wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Uh-oh... It's starting to take space on sides too....[/quote]Did we start over or something.[/quote]

[s]The page broke over here.[/s] Oh it's broken firefox.[/quote]

has it really broken firefox? wow, didn't know that could happen
:unclewolf: :P
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
Heart of the Pack wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

:unclewolf: :P[/quote]

Yep
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Lupin wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
Heart of the Pack wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Yep
Image[/quote]

heh neat, wonder when it will make all browsers break?
hwlwnk
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
Heart of the Pack wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Yep
Image[/quote]

hwlwnk[/quote]

*looks wise* we shall seee.... [/wisdom]
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Shadowblaze wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Yep
Image[/quote]

hwlwnk[/quote]

*looks wise* we shall seee.... [/wisdom][/quote]

well, its going to do something eventuallly, maybe we can speed up the process by sticking in a bunch of Emoticons
:D :) :( :o :? 8) :lol: lck hwlwnk :howl: :shift: :wink: :oo ?? :cowboywolf:
:laddie: :fedora: :puppyeyes: :science: :coolshift:
:PC: :wiggle: :yawn: :madhatter: :ninja:
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Ronkonkoma wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Yep
Image[/quote]

hwlwnk[/quote]

well, its going to do something eventuallly, maybe we can speed up the process by sticking in a bunch of Emoticons
:PC: :wiggle: :yawn: :madhatter: :ninja:[/quote]

meh, or just an excessively large amont of posts
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

ooops. did I do something wrong? :crazy:
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Figarou wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Yep
Image[/quote]

hwlwnk[/quote]

meh, or just an excessively large amont of posts[/quote] ooops. did I do something wrong? :crazy:[/quote]

nahh, don't think so :wink:
Razo wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Online sometimes...

Post by Razo wolf »

?? holy crap.
Shift_
Razo wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Razo wolf »

Ronkonkoma wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Yep
Image[/quote]

hwlwnk[/quote]

meh, or just an excessively large amont of posts[/quote] ooops. did I do something wrong? :crazy:[/quote]

nahh, don't think so :wink:[/quote]
lets watch the server explode :evil:
Shift_
Razo wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Razo wolf »

o_O how do u do that?
Shift_
Razo wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Razo wolf »

o_O how do u do that?
Shift_
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Razo wolf wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:i would guess the sweing thread because we have mentioned sewing on this forum before :P

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Yep
Image[/quote]

hwlwnk[/quote]

[/quote]

server-go-splodey! :splodey:
Kimmay
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Kimmay »

Shadowblaze wrote:
Razo wolf wrote:
Ronkonkoma wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:

woof[/quote]

1337 w00f! 8)

o rly?[/quote]

I Love BBQ... lck

*sings loudly*

Uh-oh[/quote][/quote]
Ping![/quote]

Pong?[/quote]

Yep
Image[/quote]

hwlwnk[/quote]

[/quote]

server-go-splodey! :splodey:[/quote]

Bye Bye Server. You will be missed.