Advent Wolven

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Advent Wolven

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Standing alone on the cliff, looking down at a desert...in the center of the desert lay a deserted city, once full of live...now crumbling onto itself.

Spiked blond hair moved lightly in the wind, sharp blue eyes gazing slowly up at the sky. A soft sigh. His name, Sotato, A decentent of a great warrior of this land...his long, broad sword strapped to his back.

"Will it never end..." He said, watching a lone motorcycle kick up dust as it drove towards the old city.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

RJ stood near a old abandoned tower. Probably used to look for danger. He had a bag near him with a laptop inside of it. He walked over to his desert jeep and sat down watching the motorcycle move towards the city. He had an objective to uncover a old antique that belonged to the city. RJ was from the lands to the south which were full of humans and cities.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Despite the near one hundred degree weather. Rolyn walks one the sand cover highway in his gestalt form. his thin summer coat keeping him some what cool. he wore black baggy cargo shorts and a old green day T-shirt. his shaggy black fur waved in the wind. on his back was the home made sword he made. the blade was made out of a steel pipe he hammered over a hot camp fire and the handle was a part of the pipe he left alone covered in duck tape. it was slung over his back in a sheath made out of some strong bag material. with a nylon rope keeping it on his back.

he was walking for miles he noticed that a sign that bent over on it's side said Los Vegas next exit. he got off the highway and on to the off ramp.
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(Umm, Anubis, this isnt set on earth.)

Watching the other motorcycle dissapear into the ruins of the giant city, Sorato moved to his own motocycle. He stopped, seeing an old battered blade lying on the ground. Without thinking, he picked it up and stabbed it into the earth. The old blade was like a gaurdian of the ruined city.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((oh sorry, you didn't mention that and it sounded like Los vegas))

Rolyn walked in and around the decaying buildings looking for food, water and any supplies he may come across. he was currently in an old convenant store he searched any thing that maybe of some use. but the food has long sice rotted away. the water that used be in the bottles turned into some kind of brown sludge. and all there is left is the shelves.

Rolyn heard a mottor cycle stop not to far from his location. Rolyn took out his sword and walked out with caution trying to utilized his stealth techniques to keep him hidden.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ pulled his pistol out and fired a few bullets at the incoming motorcycle. He wasn't sure who it was. He worked for TIRDT or The International Ranon Discovery Team. He was told to kill anything that seemed like a threat.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

ArpegiusWolf wrote:(Umm, Anubis, this isnt set on earth.)

Watching the other motorcycle dissapear into the ruins of the giant city, Sorato moved to his own motocycle. He stopped, seeing an old battered blade lying on the ground. Without thinking, he picked it up and stabbed it into the earth. The old blade was like a gaurdian of the ruined city.
"That was kinda pointless dude," a voice said above Sorato. A young man, perhaps in his mid twenty sat on the branches on a dead tree, blackened by flame, but still strong enough that it hadn't fallen, yet. The young man had short blonde and part fell into his face. The man observed Sorato with dark green eyes. Though he wore naught but a faded pair of green shorts, a white and grey-blue shirt, and equally worn sneakers, he was armed. Strapped to his back was a longsword, and holstered at his hip was a pistol. No doubt the faded shorts held more ammo clips it its' multitude of pockets.

"I'm Rafe, who are you and what brings you out to a graveyard like this?" Rafe asked.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Turning around, Sorato looked up at Rafe. His unique blue-green eyes had a rare glow to them...like something from long ago. "I'm searching for something that was lost..." And with that, he started his motorcycle, named Fenrir, and went right off the cliff. Riding it skillfully down the sloping side of the cliff, it was obvious that he wasnt your average human.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Within this ruined city lay Liya, she was sleeping in the dilapidated hotel lounge when sound of a nearby engine woke her. She got up then fumbled about the wrecked room for her visor. Unable to find it she opened her eyes, they where purple and the light filtering in through cracks dazzled them. "Agh, too bright." Finding the dented unit she clicked it into position, like everything else it was damaged but it still enabled her to see 'normaly' if not abit fuzzy...
"Who would come here?" To get an answer Liya started up the stairs to the roof.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Gave me a crappy answer and didn't give me his name," Rafe muttered to himself. "A idiot, too, anything someone is looking for is lost. Otherwise they wouldn't be looking for it..." Rafe sighed and hopped off the tree.

"Wonder what happened to this place..." Rafe said aloud, looking around.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ retreated back and stumbled over himself. He ran to his jeep and found that the engine battery was dead. The jeep refused to start so he jumped off. He walked towards a old, what looked to be a hotel. He opened the main doors and the smell of dust filled the air. He made his way into the room and saw a old abandoned counter. Probably for check-in. He saw a old set of knives and tape behind the counter. He felt as if he wasn't alone in this building.

He moved towards the staircase and began to slowly ascend, trying not to make any noise. RJ drew his weapon and moved up.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Sorato followed the lingering dust trail of the first bike into the city. The ancient city was built in a large circle, several damaged power reactors remaining on the outer edge. in the center was a colapsed tower connected to a massive canon. This was once the largest city on the planet, built on two levels...the slums and the plate. People on the plate lived great lives and were usualy wealthy. while the people of the slums lived without the light of day beneath the plate. Now very little of the plate remainded, colapsed down onto the slums below.

Sorato stopped by what usted to be the gateway to the Sector-7 Slums...the plate above had completely crushed it long ago. Turning, he found his way to the Sector-6 Slums...finding the remains of an old church. He parked the bike and stood before the doorway, looking up.

The first motorcycle came to a stop near what was left of the center tower. The rider, a tall man clad in leather with spiked silver-white hair, dismounted the bike and looked up at the dirty logo of the once great company..."What are you looking for, Brother?" Came his cold voice as he walked into the tower.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

"RJ, What the hell was that gunfire?" Johnson didn't wait for a response, the radios weren't working worth a crap, he doubted he;d even gotten through. "We're coming back to your position, hol dthere if you can."

He had his assault rife low and ready as he jogged, leading his fire-team back to the lookout tower. "right behind you, sir."

they had been assigned to this hell-hole for some unkown reason. What the hell was out there, Johnson didn't know or care. His team was contracted for security, thats all he needed to know.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Pushing open the roof door flooded the stairwell with light, the visor protected her eyes from it. "Lets see whats out today." She scoured the horizon but was unable to find anything now the loud sounds had gone. "Gah, i've missed it." Fustrated Liya sat in the shade of a satalite dish.
Resting her eyes she started to sleep. She'd become more nocturnal since the vision damage and the temperature was just right for her here...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ picked his radio up and had a small signal to speak. He began to talk into the radio.

"Where the hell are you guys. I want to go home about now. I miss the skyscrapers in Ranon, and the constantly filled streets. Look, i'm in some sort of old hotel and there seems to be someone or somthing here. I think it moved to the roof. I'm moving onto the roof."

He lost signal with Johnson and armed his weapon. He slowly pushed the rusty door open and moved into the bright sunlight. It seemed that the person or creature was gone. He moved to a old metal fan and sat down. RJ pulled his flare gun out and fired it into the air to signal Johnson.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

"Flair, sir!" One of the Johnson's men pointed out the red streak in the sky. "There's a hotel over there."
Johnson nodded as he lead his fire team to just outside the main lobby entrance. Him and his team crouched down just outside the buildings double doors, and Johnson whispered to his men. "Eyes open, weapons ready. I'll lead right, Cooper, you lead left. Mike, and Davey, with Cooper, Schmidt, with me."
They lined up on either side of the door, and Johnson counted down from 3 with his hand before kicking in the doors, moving through quickly, hanging the right side wall, Cooper hanging the left, each sweeping the lobby for targets.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

When the marine sat against the rusted fan it scraped the wall then fell. The bang abruptly awoke Liya, she stood up and stretched. "Just get to sleep then something break...s." She had turned around and was now stood looking towards the soilder. "Where'd you come from?!"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ didn't know what to say, "n-name is RJ. I followed you up the stairs." He dropped his weapon and slowly backed away. " I...I will leave right away!"He said as he moved towards the rusted roof door.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

"RJ, you here?" Johnson's fireteam checked rooms quickly and loudly, kicking in doors, giving each a glance then moving on to the next.
"Clear."
"damnit RJ, where the hell are you..." Johnson muttered.
"Clear."
"Sir," on of his men asked as they came to the end of the hallway. "wouldn't he have to be on the roof to fire off the flair?"
Johnson smacked himself mentally for not thinking that. "He'll at least be near it. To the stairwell!"

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Puzzled by RJ's actions. "What is it?" Liya looked around for approching danger. "...Theres only me here." The marine had backed into the dark stairwell. Walking towards him she picked up his rifle and softly said. "Here, you dropped this." Hopefully he'd feel more comfortable with the weapon.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ moved slowly back towards the person and took the weapon. "Thank you. Ummm, what's your name?" He stared at the visor and smiled in a polite way. RJ nervously smirked and suddenly lost his mind. "Y-you need to go. They will be here any minute and probably mistake you as a threat. You are a really nice person and I appreciate it and yeah.............. are there any exits around here?"
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Johnson's team clamored loudly up the stairwell, making thier way quickly to the roof. Once he reached the top, he waited for his men to line up behind him. "Weapon check."
"Sir, we haven't fired s***."
"Alright!" Johnson kicked at the steel door, but made poor contact, instead pushing himself backwards into the wall.
Cooper smirked. "Let me get that for you sir." He fed a breaching round into his shotgun, and, after shoving Johnson to the side, blew the steel door off ots hinges.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

RJ stood in front of the woman and looked at Cooper through the dusty smoke. "Where is Johnson?" He began to scream into the smoke. "Johnson, The woman isn't a threat. She helped me." RJ armed his pistol just in case.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Making his way to the roof of the main tower at the center of the city (actualy, it was several levels down, the real roof colapsed and fell from the tower years ago0. He looked at the marks on the metal floor...deep gouges and pits created by two different swords...one, not much different from his own...the other, an unusualy long japanese style blade. "This is the place...now where is it?" Said the silver-haired young man, looking about with thoes cat-like blue-green eyes.

Sorato walked into the church, the seats and floor mostly destroyed...along with most of the pillars holding up what was left of the roof. The roof had colaped starting at a hole created from someone falling through it many years ago. Directly beneath the hole was a large pool of water, exactly where a large bed of unusual flowers once grew...the only place with clean water and flowers in this entire city. Standing at the edge of the pool, looking at his reflection in the water. Around his left upper arm was a thin strip of pink material, tied into a bow...the ends moving lightly in the breese...

(the first one to guess what this is based on gets something!)
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

(we need to find a way to make our charicters relivant here.)

"Hold fire!" Johnson followed Cooper squad through the dust, at first ignoring him and the woman. once he was sure it was clear he approached RJ.
"Alright, so where's the fire? what the hell were you shooting at earlier."
He leaned around RJ to get a better look at the woman in the visor. "And who's she?"

Image<--- THEY PWN U