Werewolf -the forum game

Here you will find forum type games to play.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

*The Baker had stood along the sides of the quarrel. She was shocked by the sight of Weredog dead. Yet, just as all the others, she was quick to accuse the other people.*

"It was Nishah I say!" She yelled. "I never understood her stuff, she's a werewolf! She cursed herself into a werewolf!"
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Votes:

Outwarddoodles: I
Fenrir: III
Timberwolf: I
Hamster: I
Nishah: I

Votes still needed from:

Shadow Wulf
Timber-WoIf
Hamster

I give you 24 hours. Then the execution will be proceded.
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

execution? that seems a bit harsh. wouldn't a night of lockup be better and make more sense? at least if the person is innocent they can still play.
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I am good with that! yes let's do that!
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

You see, the point is that the people get fewer and fewer, until either the werewolf is slain on almost-blind-clue-directed-executions and the villagers win, or that only the werewolf survives the onslaught. Then the werewolf wins.

It's a crude game, but it's a fun game. It's mainly based on the clues left on the scenes of crime to create an atmosphere of doubt.

It's fun is also partly based on continuance. There's always the possibility that the random number generator picks you as the werewolf. It's also more fun with more people and werewolves.

Ok. Back to the game.

I'll tell the results either tonight (if I have time) or tomorrow morning (my time, that is).
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

well, now there's another clue to work from, and now nishah is quite unlikely to be the werewolf.
heart said multiple times that the werewolf was confused as to how to play, and nishah has now said he/she has played the game, thus eliminating nishah from the possability of being the werewolf.
just so you guys know.
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

....clever.... :o
I summon your instincts
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

hehe, thanks.
i'm just good at deduction.

Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

Off course... having played this game before, I could just have faked the fact that I didn't know the rules...

*starts stacking own funeral pyre* :lol:
I summon your instincts
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

but that sort of strategy, whilst not all that horrible, is too labour-intensive. a simpler and easier strategy would be to keep completely silent any time other than giving their own vote as to the werewolf, and making wierd clues that point at either multiple people or nobody in particular.
that, and why risk angering the head of the game (no pun intended) by showing such obvious knowlege of the game after decieving him/her into believing that you were ignorant to the games rules and such?

Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

The angry mob rushed at Fenrir's house, and dragged him out to the front of an executions squad. He begged for mercy, but finally confessed his guiltyness. He was shot. The pathologist also studied his body, and found evidence of his werewolveness.

Okay, this one's over then. I'll create new game as soon as possible, and hope that there will be more people than in this game.

The clue I made was propably little bit too obvious, referring to Fenrir's location, Atlanta.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

WHy would I beg for mercy I have my pride :lol: :wink:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Lone_Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lone_Wolf »

Fenrir wrote:WHy would I beg for mercy I have my pride :lol: :wink:
hehehe
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Can I join? :?
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

I'm afraid that this thread is long dead. The last post was made nine months ago. There is no "Werewolf Game" running now, but if someone volunteered to host one I'm sure I would join. There's always a problem with getting a set of players, though.