Doctor Who & The Curse of the Dragowolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

crescentwolf01
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: werewolf of darkness

Doctor Who & The Curse of the Dragowolf

Post by crescentwolf01 »

Here is My doctor who story as promised...

Doctor Who: The curse of the Dragowolf

The Tardis landed in an abandoned alleyway in London and the doctor and Rose stepped out, “what a beautiful day’ exclaimed the doctor “yeah wonderful’ said Rose in her opinion it wasn’t a good day it was raining but she knew he was being sarcastic and trying to cheer her up. Rose turned left out of the alleyway just in time to see the doctor get kidnapped by some Cybermen “DOCTOR’ yelled Rose but the Cybermen had taken the doctor away in a midnight black helicopter Rose just stood there, there was nothing she could do, suddenly she jumped back as an awesome purply blue car screeched to a halt beside her, she looked at the number plate which clearly said Howl 4 Moon the door swung open and a girl with black hair and green eyes said “get in we can save the doctor’ Rose was quite taken aback “who are you?’ she asked, the girl replied “Crescent Lunaflower but you can call me Crescent’, Rose got into the car & Crescent hit the accelerator and they sped off. “How do you know the doctor’ asked Rose as they sped past Piccadilly circus and narrowly avoided a taxi “well’ said Crescent “We’ve met’ Rose then said “when, how’ and Crescent said “I’ll tell you later right now we’ve got to save the doctor’ there was a minute silence the Rose asked “ are you some type of alien being’ and Crescent replied “yes but not a dangerous alien being’ then she pressed a button wing came out of either side of the car then a jet from behind powered them into the air. They managed to catch up with the copter and both Rose & Crescent jumped into the copter and the car drove itself and flew alongside still, Suddenly a cyberman appeared carrying the unconscious doctor & without warning he threw the doctor off the helicopter and into the thames
“DOCTOR’ Rose yelled but Crescent said “Don’t worry I’ll save him you get back into my car and ask it to land beside the London Eye’ Crescent then did a spectacular swan dive of the helicopter and to Roses surprise Crescent transformed into a half-dragon half-werewolf creature, Crescent opened her gills and entered the thames with a colossal splash then she grabbed the doctor and shot up like a rocket and spread her awesome bat-like wings and flew away to the London Eye too meet up with Rose just as the Copter ignited and fell into the thames Crescent landed with a clatter of claws down to Rose and laid the doctor down on the stone pavement then Rose did first aid and the doctors eyes shot open and he choked on water and then stared at the two faces looking at him Crescents wolfish face and Roses pale white face, suddenly the doctor caught sight of Crescent and threw himself apon her taking his pen out as he did so “dragowolf’ he hissed and Crescent growled in a wolfish voice “timelord’ Crescent then kicked the doctor off her and stood up swinging her dangerous spiked tail as she did so snarling and billowing jets of smoke from her nostrils in anger then Rose said “please doctor don’t kill Crescent she saved you and you would have drowned if it wasn’t for her’, The doctor lowered his pen and said “timelords and dragowolves are mortal enemies but I think we can avoid any bloody confrontations if we be friends ok’ Crescent thought for a moment then said “ok’ then she changed back and the doctor said “ what are you doing on earth anyway?’ and Crescent looked down at the ground and Rose noticed a Japanese spear shaped scar on her face Crescent breathed out slowly then said “I was exiled from the Dragowolves for revealing my true wolfish form to a human and nearly killing a human as well’, “awww how sad’ said Rose as a tear ran down Crescent’s face even the Doctor was quite moved by this whole story and he cried too then both Crescent and the doctor pulled themselves together then the Doctor said “ right well right now Iam hungry where’s the nearest chippie?’ and Crescent said “ I’ll take us there’ so they all got into Crescent’s car and sped of for the nearest chip shop.
Enter the Darkness!, Hear me howl!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((you know people will join in if you make it easier to read like dividing into paragraphs))
THE GAME

My Armory