PARADICE PROJECT - DECEMBER

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Baphnedia

PARADICE PROJECT - DECEMBER

Post by Baphnedia »

Short. Quick. Simple.

PARADICE ART - No Changes... more pictures is all. More pictures on the way too... come to think of it.

PARADICE BOOKS - Work on Nephyl's Heritage will commence once again in the new year. Exact timing is wishful thinking though. Consider this on the backburner.

PARADICE GAMES - Two games currently in progress. Silo 17 in an IRC chatroom and Unseen City, in Portland Oregon. There may be some convention spots in 2007 that we'll be chasing after. Also Unseen City has it's website up at http://pbn.paradice.net Lastly, work on The Paradice Roleplaying System is chugging along. We figure that the sun will go out before we're done. However, we may still be a couple months away from open/public beta testing.

PARADICE MUSIC - Several things: Louis Lamp will be performing later today in a little holiday concert. Second, Louis' discography is about to be one more, now appearing on the Hospitalito Atitlan Benefit CD (compilation) that will be released soon and available from New York and Guatemala. Third, he's still writing music for Wolf - The Animated Feature. Fourth, he'll be teaching music improvisation at a local music studio sometime after the new year. Fifth, the CD Market will someday be expanding, now that the ability to add many listings at a time was found (thanks Vilkacis for the help on that one!). Sixth, a collaborative heavy metal project will be coming out in early '06. No word on what date yet. Seventh... nah, I'll just quit at six.

PARADICE NET - Link Wars 2 is in progress as we speak, the deadline/end of the contest is the new year! There are five categories this time (instead of 2) and six winners:
Web Links: Most Popular (The Pack is in 5th place)
Web Links: Top Rated
Downloads: Most Popular (Freeborn Teaser is in the #1 spot)
Downloads: Top Rated
Reviews: Most Read (award to the reviewer)
Reviews: Most Read (award to the reviewee)

Prizes will be a belated Xmas present from me to all six who place 1st. It is never to late to join in on the fun. Now I just wish I had the time to get the word out.

Aside from that, I still work over 70 hours per week in my day job while running a music label and running 1.5 roleplaying games. If you want more info on any of these things, and don't find it on Paradice Net, please email/PM me and I'll answer them as soon as I can. Enjoy!
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook