So...what else do you like?

The place for anything at all...
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

So...what else do you like?

Post by Alpha »

I was just wondering... what does everyone else here like to collect besides werewolf stuff? For me, currently, it's realistic looking dinosaur figures. I have all of the major ones from the Jurassic Park movies, and a couple of others from various films. I also like to pick-up the cool looking odds and ends beasties like the M.E. Haunter of the pits, LOTDK Man-Bat , LOTR Battle troll etc.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

:oops: Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Would it surprise you to know that my deck is mostly beast and beast/warrior types? :wink:
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

PC games mainly... but that's being put on hold seeing as how I need a serious upgrade.. :(
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote::oops: Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Would it surprise you to know that my deck is mostly beast and beast/warrior types? :wink:

Expensive hobby, isn't it? :wink:

Just when you think you have all the cards, a new set comes out. :o

I used to collect the Rage cards. But I gave that up and started building up my home theater.
Merrypaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Merrypaws »

Feathers. Shiny things. Bones. Funny looking bits of wood. Other various animal parts.
Do we really need the solution? Couldn't we just enjoy the problem for now?
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

I always pick up a feather when one 'crosses my way'. I like to collect stones and dragonfigures. Like Merrypaws I also like to pick up shiny things and bones when I find them in our woods. Hmm ... I always pick up things that appear in some aspects special to me. I also like to collect dinosaurs (I wanted to become a paleontologist when I was younger).

And I 'collect' books. Especially about esoteric topics and astrology.
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Wolves!! I love wolves!! Favorite animal in the world!!! I love tribal art and tattoos. THe indian cultures especially the Nez Perce, you always hear of them helping out with wolf introdution :D I love nature!! I love forests, snow capped mountains, grasslands,rivers, lakes, the ocean...yeah I have more, but this is enough :D
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Swords and knives (and the occasional other weapon), coins and bills, MTG cards, dragon-things, and uncommon or rare bits of useful knowledge.

-- Vilkacis
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Eagles (especially patriotic ones), Magic the Gathering and Battletech cards (i pwn at both games!), random battletech/mechwarrior thingies.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

LARP-fighting (and no ! none of that "boffer"-crap !) and related fitness, reading, making costumes (including armours), RPG'ing, musea, walks in forests and city's at night...
oooh yeah....getting caught in a mediterranian thunderstorm... just lovely !

etc...
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Figarou wrote:Just when you think you have all the cards, a new set comes out. :o
It's like that with most things collectable. You can only truly have the full set once the franchise is dead.

But I'm not the "must have every rare card" kinda' guy, so I'm averaging, like, $0.50 a card. :D
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

I have abit of a thing for retro games, afew dragon items, insects are cool and if its got an arctic/winter theme i'll probibly like it :lol:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I love to collect things, but I feel as though I don't realy have much of a collection of the things I have.

Before I moved here from Mom's I had several clocks. Yes, clocks. I love to have clocks all around my room. I currently only have three right now, thta sit on my dresser, because a lot of my stuff 'disapeared' while moving. So I am hoping to get some that I may hang.
If you're wondering, I perfer the analog clocks, not digital.

I also love to collect stuff I find outside. Random rocks, feathers, I have a deer antler, just what ever is found.

I love to have cat, animal, and nature related things.

Other than that, fortunes from fortune cookies (that collection was also lost in moving.),pop tabs (which you can also string them onto your necklace, it looks really cool.), fun socks, llama stuff, and SNES things.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Photograpic equipment. I can see four cameras from where I'm sitting right now. (Not to mention other things like flashes.)
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, bones, rocks, feathers, tarot decks, pendulums, Zodiac Beanie Babies (I'm still missing four), dragon statues, various animal toys and plushies, video game boxes, gems, jewelry...

I'm your typical dragon, I hoard anything and everything that is of interest to me. I have a small pile of treasure that gets bigger by the week.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I don't collect any Werewolf stuff at all, actually. I have a Timberwolf Figurine, and a small wolf plushie, but mostly I collect all sorts of strange, geeky things.

Videogames mostly.
IGN.com wrote:Estimated value of collection: $3,629.01
...though I'm certain I paid more than that for it all.

Allthough, I do also have over 30 DBZ action figures, a small collection of vintage TMNT figures and vehicles/playsets, A few dozen StarWars figures and a selection of some of the larger vehicles (ATAT walker, Falcon, etc.), Plus a half dozen dragons, and more individual trinkets and collectables than I know I will be able to remember just now. (Some valuable rookie baseball cards, Transformers, anime figurines, old books, a rare version of the original starwars trilogy, old ghostbusters toys, etc, etc.).

Not to mention quite a few stuffed animals and dolls (yes, I had a Cabbage patch kid as a child, and still have it) that I've collected since my childhood up to just recently that earn me more than a few odd looks (being a 24 year old man and all), so they mainly stay locked up in a closet...excluding my antique teddy bear and plush foxes. ...and my talking Stitch.

I'm a bit of a pack rat, honestly. I hate selling stuff. I just buy more.

Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
WereDog
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hell-hound From outer regions of pluto

Post by WereDog »

Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I used to collect Pokemon cards... :oops:

Now, dvds of all the movies I like. Cds that I like. Wolf and animal stuff. Dragon stuff (McFarlene statues are awsome!) Tim Burton stuff(ex Nightmare and Corpse Bride merch.) Books that catch my interest(WWs, shapeshifters and animals are biggies)
8)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

video games, and movies. I especialy love playing on my upgraded pc, it can run just almost every game. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Akugarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Something wicked

Post by Akugarou »

I have a number of dragon figurines. Not to mention 2 small dragon plushes that are 20+ years old. Recently, I added the entire line of McFarlane's Dragons Series 2 to my collection (except for the Eternal Clan Dragon).

I have collected just about everything possible (priced under $100) from "The Lion King." In fact, I'm sitting here looking at the 2005 Hallmark Ornament of Simba from the "I Just Can't Wait to be King" sequence.

Diecast vehicles, all types, all scales. I focus mainly on Ford Mustangs, and Mark Martin's race cars, but I will buy anything that strikes me as cool.
8)
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Akugarou wrote:I have collected just about everything possible (priced under $100) from "The Lion King." In fact, I'm sitting here looking at the 2005 Hallmark Ornament of Simba from the "I Just Can't Wait to be King" sequence.
I still have my old Sarabi w/ baby Simba plush in my closet somewhere. And a Nala puppet, and a cute little plastic baby Timon hugging a grub. It's so sickeningly cute you'll want to rip your eyes out. Do you have any of those? (I have a plastic baby Pumbaa too, he came with Timon.)
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Drawing (duh!), movies (Horror, documentaries, comedies), Gryphons, UFC, Football, Wrestling, Food, Music, books (non-fiction and fiction), Dragons, sleeping, flash toons, and sleeping.
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Akugarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Something wicked

Post by Akugarou »

Reilune wrote:
Akugarou wrote:I have collected just about everything possible (priced under $100) from "The Lion King." In fact, I'm sitting here looking at the 2005 Hallmark Ornament of Simba from the "I Just Can't Wait to be King" sequence.
I still have my old Sarabi w/ baby Simba plush in my closet somewhere. And a Nala puppet, and a cute little plastic baby Timon hugging a grub. It's so sickeningly cute you'll want to rip your eyes out. Do you have any of those? (I have a plastic baby Pumbaa too, he came with Timon.)
I thought most of the plushes and puppets were not well done IMO, so I passed on all of them. I have a large number of plastic (or poly-vinyl) figures, but some how I missed that baby Timon.

How's this for a crossover between collections? I have a NASCAR diecast vehicle with Simba on the hood!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Oh yeah how could I have forgot! Drawing is also one of my hobbies, but Im taking a good break from drawing now.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Oh yeah how could I have forgot! Drawing is also one of my hobbies, but Im taking a good break from drawing now.
Oh that reminds me of something, I seem to collect mechanical penciles. I have about 20 of them, in sizes from 0.3 to 0.9.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image