Freeborn Con Calendar?

General convention type stuff.
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Freeborn Con Calendar?

Post by Veruth »

Is there any sort of list of the conventions Freeborn will be at? I'd like to attend at least one just to see what they're like. Even if I ended up hating the con, it would still be completely worth it to get to meet Anthony Brownrigg and everyone else in person. I guess just watching this thread would work too, but if it's possible to create such a list or calender it would be very helpful.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

That would be handy. Here's cons we know featured Freeborn or its masterminds in 2005:

A-Kon (AKA Project: A-Kon)
CAGECon
Anthrocon

A-Kon is a given for 2006; Brownrigg is listed as a guest on their site. A number of Pack members will be there, too, including myself; I've already booked a room.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

Thanks. Now I've either got to find the one closest to me, or arrange transportation. Makes me wish I still lived in California. The biggest problem though would have to be the fact that I'm only 17 and living at home so I'm not likely to get permission to go to anything like this even if it was in the same state, let alone half a country away. But I guess I can hope for a miracle...