Two worlds

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Two worlds

Post by Anubis »

Roaden slammed the large wooden doors to the immerial palace's ball room and locked it. Not long after loud banging sounded on the door. Roaden is a exeremly large black furred lycan. He is a apperentice to the immperial Sage.

his nation is under attack from demons Orcs and trolls and dark elves. they attack for now of unknown reasons. The lycans weren't aware of their existance. which is odd concidering they lived there for over 5 hundered years. the lycans migrated to another realm from the human's persicutions. Roaden found the lost encantation to enter the human world.

he didn't have much time to think about it the orcs are attempting to break through the doors and soon they will sucssed. all he knew that this was their only hope. he drew the encriptions and the necasary caculations for the spell. he knelt inside the enscriptions and emptied a bag of sand in one paw and made a hand sign with the other and start to chant the spell. sand slowly ran out between his fingers and began to glow. the world around him disapeared in a thick white cloud of smoke.

then as quickly the smoke came it disapeared revieling a new world. one of buildings tall as the sky is high made out of glass and metal. large mechanical beasts on wheels and the ground is made out of strange black stone humanity has changed from the humans that were protraid in stories Roaden seemed in a middle of interscetion. Humans hundreds of them walked closed by then then noticed the large wolf creature that appeared out of no where. Not mobbing to kill him out of hate nor running out of fear they just starred at him.

Roaden got up from his chalk drawn ecatation that now stands out in the greasy black stone. he stood there not knowing what to do.
--------------------------
"You get down on the ground and put your hands on your head" said some one behind me. i turned around and say that a human dressed in black aiming a strange looking weapon at me he looked rather nervous.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

is any one going to play?
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

O.O.C:Sure^_^ just recovering from the recent festivities :lol:

The chalk markings and sand re-illuminated then a sudden shockwave sent the nearby folk flailing to the floor. A smallish white furred lycan flew from the glowing void, crashing into the smart black suit.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((i don't know what to put next, can you please write some more i don't really get whats going on))
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Picking herself up Karen quickly looked around the strange place she had stumbled into, it was totaly new. The sites, sounds and smells where so different from the palace she was in a moment ago. "These are...are humans." She looked puzzled at black lycan sage. "Wise one?! Why have you left the palace?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Prowler wrote:Picking herself up Karen quickly looked around the strange place she had stumbled into, it was totaly new. The sites, sounds and smells where so different from the palace she was in a moment ago. "These are...are humans." She looked puzzled at black lycan sage. "Wise one?! Why have you left the palace?"
((prowler it looks like you haven't paid attention to the posts. i'm just a apperentice to a sage and the palace was under attack by demons and orcs))
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Two worlds

Post by Prowler »

Anubis wrote:Roaden slammed the large wooden doors to the immerial palace's ball room and locked it. Not long after loud banging sounded on the door. Roaden is a exeremly large black furred lycan. He is a apperentice to the immperial Sage.

his nation is under attack from demons Orcs and trolls and dark elves. they attack for now of unknown reasons. The lycans weren't aware of their existance. which is odd concidering they lived there for over 5 hundered years. the lycans migrated to another realm from the human's persicutions. Roaden found the lost encantation to enter the human world.

he didn't have much time to think about it the orcs are attempting to break through the doors and soon they will sucssed. all he knew that this was their only hope. he drew the encriptions and the necasary caculations for the spell. he knelt inside the enscriptions and emptied a bag of sand in one paw and made a hand sign with the other and start to chant the spell. sand slowly ran out between his fingers and began to glow. the world around him disapeared in a thick white cloud of smoke.

then as quickly the smoke came it disapeared revieling a new world. one of buildings tall as the sky is high made out of glass and metal. large mechanical beasts on wheels and the ground is made out of strange black stone humanity has changed from the humans that were protraid in stories Roaden seemed in a middle of interscetion. Humans hundreds of them walked closed by then then noticed the large wolf creature that appeared out of no where. Not mobbing to kill him out of hate nor running out of fear they just starred at him.

Roaden got up from his chalk drawn ecatation that now stands out in the greasy black stone. he stood there not knowing what to do.
--------------------------
"You get down on the ground and put your hands on your head" said some one behind me. i turned around and say that a human dressed in black aiming a strange looking weapon at me he looked rather nervous.
O.O.C: Right, ok nm...i'll try get it right this time :roll: [spoiler]Sorry[/spoiler]

Walking to work was suddenly highly interesting. Through thin dark blue glasses Karen looked at a tall man-like wolf. It had just appeared from noware, she'd never seen such a creature before...yet it did seem some what familer...
"Hey! Step back lady," Ordered the suit. "I, i have this situation under control." His voice was shakey and his weapon armed. Not wanting to get shot Karen backed off. "Rookie with a gun...great." She thought to herself.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i felt a sharp pain in my side i put my paw on it when i removed my hand saw that boold matted my fur in my hand. "help me" i said as i fell to one knee. i hadn't noticed that i lost a lot of blood. "Oh by Rolyn's hand help me!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Since no-one else was about to help this wolf. "Put that gun away & help stop the bleeding!" Karen knew what she was doing even if the pistol packing idiot didn't. She looked for the wound, through matted fur it was abit tricky. "Theres no way this is fake fur..."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i was starting to lose conshisness the human was trying to help me but i passed out.
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"Outta my way, yo!" Came a loud, irritating voice as a tall young man with sliked back, slightly spiked, black hair pushed through the crowd. The cop moved to stop him when he flashed a badge, stopping him dead. Pocketing the badge, he moved towards the black-fured creature.

Kneeling beside it, he looked to Karen. "Hello, my name is Zack, I'm from the A.S.N.C.B." He said with a smile, his bright blue eyes shimmered in the light. He wore a high-collared, sleveless, darkblue sweater with brown suspenders holding up darkblue cargo pants. "Help me get him into the truck. We have to get him somewhere safe, I'll explain later" He said, getting the creature's arm over his shoulders and lifting him up. Zack was much stronger than he looked...

(Don't mind if I join, do ya?)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((no i don't mind, thanks for joining in :D ))
THE GAME

My Armory
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Getting the wolf into the truck, he closed the doors and told the driver to get going. Without even a second's pause, he began to clean the wound and wrap it with clean bandages. He had taken the other, Karen, with him because she was the only other one who had helped the wolf.

Once he was done helping the wolf, he turned to her. "I'm from the A.S.N.C.B. The Alien & SuperNatural Control Beauro(sp?). Its my job to take beings like this to HQ where they can be safely handled..." He said, sitting back against the wall of the truck. Brushing back his spiky black hair. His blue eyes shimmered with a strange power...an un-natural glow...
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

After hearing this she was abit sceptical. "A.S.N.C.B? Heh, thats quite a mouthfull." Zack's badge look real...or an awfully good fake. Looking at the blood on her hands. "Got anything to wash this off? Oh, my names Karen. Karen Liyth." She avoided the whole alien & super natural topic, at least until there was more infomation.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

He handed her a cloth from a small pile of medical supplies in the corner. Taking one for himself, he wiped the blood from his hands. One could see that he was no ordinary person...Mostly by thoes blue-green eyes...an un-natural color. On one wall of the truck hung a strange sword...too big for any human to weild...though, it looked like it belonged to Zack...

The driver knocked lightly on the window divider from the front seat, signaling they were almost there. He was a man in maby his 30's. Completely bald with a neatly shaven beard-moustash combination...Sunglasses hiding his dark eyes. He had darkly tanned skin and a neat dark-blue suit...

In the passenger seat sat another man, sleeping...He was very different from the driver. the coat of his dark-blue suit was undone and slightly wrincled. The white shirt under it was partly unbuttoned and untucked. Atop his head was a wild flame of bright red hair...sticking up from all of the gel used in it. Though, it wasn't all short, at the back hung a long ponytail, reching his mid-back. On his forehead sat a pair of sunglasses, mostly to keep his hair out of his face...

These two men weren't with the A.S.N.C.B. they were just Zack's backup if he needed any...Rude, the bald man, and Reno...bodygaurds of sorts...
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Washing the blood from her hands Karen checked the wolf creatures breathing. "He seems fine but my area of expertise is mostly in insects." She was missing work now, remembering last time and all the fuss it caused..."Zack? Would you mind if i called in, just to say i'm ok. People worry too much intown." His odd blue eyes where more noticable now Karen's attention was shifting to her surroundings.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

"Sure." He said with an odly childish grin. He reached into a bag strapped to the back of his belt, pulling out his celphone. He handed it to her, then got up. Pressing a button, the window sepparating the cab from the back lowered. "Hey, Rude, head around back" He said.

The building they approached looked very much like the other office buildings around it. Set in a fairly undeveloped region, it was surrounded by large patches of grass with few trees and a thick brick wall. The wall reached maby 12 ft, topped with barbwire facing both directions...

The truck pulled around the back of the building, where there was more tree coverage. "Don't wanna scare 'im" Said Zack, sitting back down.

(oh...yeah...Zack's pic... http://fs6.deviantart.com/i/2005/015/9/ ... eFaery.jpg)
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Mind If I Join?

Post by Fang »

"What on earth were you thinking!?" I yelled at the rookie,"You could have harmed a civillian! One month probation no questions!"

Jim Logan Metro P.D.
6"9'
210lbs
Hair/Fur-brown

Detective Logan is a member of the last remaining werewolf bloodline on earth and works with the A.S.N.C.B on a regular basis, today his services are needed.

"See you guys tomorrow. I'm on my way out." It was an honor to finally meet a wolf who didn't share my bloodline. The nervous feeling in my gut seemed to get worse as I parked in front of an office building on the outskirts of the city. shhowl :hat:
Last edited by Fang on Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

dude, this RPG is long since dead.
THE GAME

My Armory