Werewolf - Whos up for round II?

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

The medic whispers while staring somewhere in the space in front of him.

"Shreds of clothing... His name above the soldiers... Now he doesn't even bother with justyfing his suspicions! Timber-Wolf... Is he guilty or as panicked as we are..?"
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

ahm...

Because i'm more sane today, i will explain my reasoning:

- his name his still above mine on the list
- he fits the black and white clue
- there is an 'A' in his name.

:|
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U

Post by Guest »

"My thoughts were wrong..." the wiccan healer mumurs, "Outwarddoodles was not the werewolf. She tried to warn us of the creature's treachery...I shall pray for her soul."

Turning to a cabinet, she pulls a black sheet out and drapes it on the floor. Kneeling down, she prays for a few seconds before standing once more.

Exiting the cottage, she ambles toward the barn, where several spectator are still gaping at the deed.

"Hm...it's name may have had an 'A'..." she whispers to herself, "All these clues...they are so random. Yet, I shall take my vote yet again. This time however, after a time of deep meditation and speculation...I have to say that the creature is none other than the one who seems innocent above all... Vilkacis..."
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

(I'm assuming the Guest post above is Moon Daughter, the wiccan healer.)

The priest solomnly regards Moon Daughter.

"This is a grave accusation, Daughter... but in these terrible Times, where even Lifelong Friends turn upon each other with Fear in their Souls and Hate in their Hearts, who could be blamed for coming to such a conclusion? Nay, I would not hold it against you.

"Let God guide your heart, always, and you will never become Lost, even in the Darkest Times.

"As for he who seems the most innocent of all, are there not many of us who could be seen as such, in addition to myself?

"Did we not establish the innocence of Lycanthrope?

"Who but myself thinks that Misfit Werewolf might be the Dread Beast?

"Who as of yet has even considered Ronkonkoma, though he fits as many clues as I?

"And what of you? ...Do you not fit the least clues of us all?"

The priest slowly drifts into thought...

"Indeed...

"Perhaps there is something to what you say."

-- Vilkacis
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Votes:

Lycanthrope: I
Timber-WoIf: II
Misfit Werewolf: I
Vilkacis: I

As it seems, once again, that the Misfit Werewolf is not going to participate, the verlict shall be proceded.

The angry mob left off to search the Timber-WoIf. They found him at his garden, and executed him to the very place with swords and axes, not even letting him defend himself.

Timber-WoIf was innocent.

It is now night.

May the werewolf pm me his next kill and clue.
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Misfit Werewolf is found torn limb from limb.
Clue: "The werewolf has at least one dead neighbor"

It is now Day.

May the villagers now cast their votes.
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Door to Darkness

Post by Moon Daughter »

The guest post was mine. Sorry, the site was a little possessed at that time on my browser. Seems to be working now.

"Alas...another is dead..." she whispers, staring at that last victims remains, "But my mind is still made up. My beliefs are still strong!"

Striding to the church, she bursts through the doors, suprising several of the people inside. The priest looks up at the intruder, a solemn look crossing over his face once he recognizes who it is.

"You!" she shouts, pointing her finger, "You must be the werewolf! All the clues fit!"

A crowd gathers, simply staring at the events unfolding.

"You seem the most innocent, but the fates are sure of your treachery! I say you...Vilkacis...you are the werewolf!"
"He who make a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man." -Dr. Johnson
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

The priest, although momentarily shocked into silence by the discourteous intrusion, quickly regains composure.

"Daughter, think what you will of me; I do not doubt your sincerity -- there is as much reason to believe it is I as any gathered here."

The priest indicates the markedly small congregation.

"But have you no respect for the House of the Lord? This is a place of Quiet and Worship. A place where people can find Peace and Comfort away from Worldly Concerns. Such places are rare in cruel Times like these."

The priest winces as a few overwhelmed individuals finally break down into loud sobs.

"Please, even if you have no respect for these Holy Grounds, at least have the decency to spare my Children the pain."

-- Vilkacis
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon Daughter »

Staring at the priest, her eyes fill up with tears, "I respect these Holy Grounds with my life...and I do this only to spare the Lord's children from pain.

"You say there is as much reason it is you as there is for those gathered here? Look at the clues left behind by the creature! They all point to you! Especially the last two clues, they are what lead me to you. Does your name not have an "A" in it...Vilkacis? And it seems two of the victims may have been your neighbors!

"I commit these atrocities upon this holy ground only to bring relief to thse who are suffering from the crimes of this monster! None can rest while it is alive! And as long as I believe you are guilty, these Holy Grounds are besoiled by the creature's evil! As long as you are alive, these grounds are as polluted as the world around us!"
"He who make a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man." -Dr. Johnson
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

"Forgive me, then, Daughter. I see now that I misjudged your actions. I understand now that your actions were not those of disrespect, but actually those of the utmost respect for the Lord.

"Truly, this village is Blessed by your care and concern.

"If it would ease your heart, I will remove myself from these Grounds. The church is not so dependent on my humble self that it would fall apart in my absence.

"Come, let us have a meeting of minds outside and leave these Children in more capable hands than yours or mine. Those who have an interest in this terrible matter should join us."

The priest slowly walks down the aisle and takes leave of the building.

"I, and I'm sure all of us equally, have taken note of these so-called clues that have been found, but I warn you not to underestimate the craftiness of this Beast. While many may be true, it is also possible for some to be false or even misunderstood. You all know this as well as I.

"Yes... I have an 'a' in my name."

The priest looks to Ronkonkoma, Moon Daughter, and Lycanthrope.

His voice seems ever-so-slightly harder:

"But then, so do all of us standing here! Every one. How can we possibly judge by that?

"And who of us hasn't lost friends, family or neighbors to this Foul Beast? Who remains unaffected? We have all suffered great losses.

"Who of us does not stand above where the soldiers, may God bless their innocent souls, once stood?

"Black and white faces?"

A slight tremble enters the priest's voice.

"How can we judge by clues like these? How many innocents have died at angry hands because of these Defiled clues?"

His voice regains its strength.

"The Beast manipulates us. It manipulates our Hearts. It manipulates our Minds. Who of us can honestly say that we have not been misled by it? Who of us can honestly say that he, or she, has not pointed a finger at an innocent because of these 'clues'?

"If we trust in God, our Souls will be secure and cannot be misled."

-- Vilkacis
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon Daughter »

The wiccan healer regards the priest's words with a solemn solstice...uneasiness filling her heart.

"I see the truth of most of your words. Many have died at the hands of these clues, in vain. It has been against my belief to murder those who we believe to be the beast, but I cannot stand against hose whose rage has consumed them. We can search for the beast without the death of those we call friends, through signs that mark the creature.

"Is a werewolf not allergic to silver? I would also say that the moon controls the beast, but it seems that this particular monster is no longer in the moon's sway. So I say this, cannot we not discover the identity of the monster through peaceful ways? Can we not end the fear of those around us?

"Though, in the end, the werewolf must be killed, nevertheless. I would protect the creature if could, but in this case it would be a sin to do so. All creatures, including this monster, were created from God's grace. But this one has shunned god and his laws. Even animals do not kill unless provoked, yet this one has chosen the path of man, and kills for the sheer pleasure of it. There are ways to control the evill of this so-called 'curse'...but this monster has immersed itself into those very evils. It has forsaken the support of those around it, and it has sealed its own fate.

"So I say this, my belief still rests that you are the werewolf Vilkacis, but I will not lift a hand to kill you until the bare truth is known. And if you are, my god forgive your soul..."

Fresh tears streaming down her face, she ambles through the enclosing crowd. Entering her home, she burns a bowl of herbs, allowing them to fill the room. Then, she simlpy knees of the bare floor, and prays...
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

The priest whispers to himself as she leaves,

"How could I possibly ask for more, Daughter?"

-- Vilkacis
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

*Pulls up lounge chair and grabs a bag of popcorn*

Geesh, you guys really get into this. :o :D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

Ronkonkoma looks over at Vilkacis and Moon Daughter with suspision, but his eyes fall on Moon Daughter and watches her amble off home "out of us all, Moon Daughter has been the most vocal against us trying to find who the werewolf is! If there was any peace in this foul creature's body, it would have surendered itself to us so priest Vilkacis could try and bring the cursed person's soul back to the light! but no! the werewolf struck first! and will keep attacking and killing us until there is none left!" Rokonkoma looks about warily
"Now i know i am not the werewolf because if i was, wouldn't I have killed, slaughtered and mangled my own livestock before attacking the innocents in the village? I've kept my livestock locked up tight in my barn at night, where no werewolf can get into! Now I say Moon Daughter is the werewolf! and i say we do rightful justice and cleanse her soul with fire!"
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

At these words, the priest bows his head and falls into deep thought.

Finally, the priest raises his head and speaks.

"Now, you are correct to view my recent actions as suspicious. I would, too, if I stood in your place.

"Please allow me to explain.

"After the events that transpired today, I, too, believe in my Heart that Moon Daughter is the UnHoly Beast. If I seemed in a hurry to depart the church today, know this: it was only because I couldn't bear to see her Defile those Holy Grounds even a second longer.

"Allow me to tell you what convinced my Soul that I should stand and make this weighty accusation. I would not make it lightly.

"We have all seen parts of the foreign and unknown rituals she performs -- the burning of strange herbs and incenses; the praying (to God only knows who) -- and does she not claim to be privy to the secrets of the Fates? What knowledge of the Occult has she brought to bear! Note her intimate knowledge today on the uncommon subject of Were-wolves.

"The Scripture does not condone such things, and, in fact, condemns them.

"And yet, her knowledge of herbs also provides us with healing, so these and other things have been over-looked. What disaster this has brought upon us!

"But, see, this is what convinced me:

"Did she not yester-eve claim I was the werewolf because I seemed innocent above all?

"Did she not then, this very next morning, claim I was the werewolf because I seemed the most guilty? That all the clues point to me?

"Does her magic and communion with the Fates not lie in direct conflict with the Teachings of the Lord?

"And yet, did she not immediately claim today, when it proved to her benefit, that she loves the Lord and his Holy Ground above her own life?

"Actions speak louder than words, and her atrocious behavior today on the Lord's Ground marks the true value she places on It.

"Are her tears not very convincing?"

The priest stops a moment for emphasis.

"How could this Duplicitous behavior develop in a Child of God?

"But these cunning Manipulations are the very nature of a Crafty Beast."

The priest gives a moment for that to sink in.

-- Vilkacis
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon Daughter »

The wiccan healer simply faces these accusations calmly, accepting their betrayal lightly. She faces her fellow villagers in their town square, not a flich of fear or anger in her stance.

"I do not fear these accsations; from you Ronkonkoma...or even you Vilkacis. I know that in the end, even if I am killed in this foolish crusade, the truth shall be known in the end. When I die, I shall be in the hand of the Lord...and I speak true when I say this.

"You criticize me Priest, for both my belief in God and my practices. Yes, I do not deny that my ways push the beliefs that the church preach these days. But I am not a heretic, nor one of these 'witches' that the church so ruthlessly hunts.

"I worship the God and the daughter of his creation...the mother earth. God gave her life, and we live in balance with her everyday...just as if she were a human such as us. Gods controls both her and us, equally, and I have learned to harmonize myself with her, hence the healing herbs she blesses me with.

"But I thank her and the Lord, knowing that he is her creator and father. She is no deity to worship freely, but another entity by which we can live in balance.

"Because I know of this balance, I am blessed with knowledge in the face of ignorance. I do not deny that I possess knwoledge of this subject by which you call the 'occult'. I do comminucate with the spirits known as the Fates, who are God's Angels of Destiny. I have reached a state of enlightenment which allows me to see and interepret signs that people often disregard as coincidence...and they have led me to only one conclusion.

"You Vilkacis, are the werewolf. I have no doubt of that in my mind. Ronkonkoma's betrayal does not bother me in the least. If he wishes to embrace himslef in the arms of evil, they so be it.

"But to him I say this, I am, as you say, against finding who the werewolf is...in your methods. You kill your fellow friends and neighbors in slim hope of finding the right one. This leads to only one end...you will find yourself alone with no friends...beside the beast.

"I will face my fate whatever it may be...and if I should die...I know I am to saved in death. The Lord will take me...and I will live in salvation..." she trails off, tears streaming down her face, and walks back to her home to pray once more.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

"Hark! Do not be fooled by her cunning words.

"See! She condemns us, but was not her first action this very day to come howling for my blood?"

-- Vilkacis
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Votes:

Vilkacis: I
Moon Daughter: II

Votes still needed from:

Lycanthrope

I am going to give the Moon Daughter one more day of mercy, just in case that Lycanthrope would show up and vote for Vilkacis.

After that, the execution will be imminent.

(Just tell me if I'm going either too fast or too slow with the votes and executions....)
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

The medic sits in the even row of pews with his eyes focused at some invisible point. For a moment he turns his head to watch Moon Daughter and Vilkacis leave, each in other way, but remains silent nevertheless.
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Very well, then.

Moon Daughter was caught in her house by the mob, causing a sudden disconnection of her head from her neck. Moon Daughter was innocent.

It is now Night.

Will the remaining werewolf pm me the kill and the clue, as usual.
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

It is now Day.

Ronkonkoma is found brutally slaughtered.
Clue: Vilkacis is still chewing on a leg!

The werewolf priest looks up; his eyes pierce into your very Soul,

"'Tis but you and I remaining, Lycanthrope. Image

"JOIN ME, or the Lord will be...

very...

Displeased."

I hereby congratulate Vilkacis for his succesful victory over the villagers.

If someone is willing to create another game, (s)he may freely do so. I, for one, will propably join it if it is created, but it is unlikely that I will create on myself.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

*whew*

That was hard, you guys! Thanks! :cafinated:

Kudos to Moon Daughter for sniffing me out. I thought I was a goner for a while there.
:D

BTW, except at the end of the game, with Misfit Werewolf and Ronkonkoma, all my kills were chosen randomly by dice. So don't feel bad if I killed you off.

I'll provide a blow-by-blow, werewolf's eye account when I get the time.

The clues:

Shreds of clothing are found nearby. They appear to belong to a man.
True. My character and I are both male.

"At any time, day or night, the face of death is black and white."
False. My avatar is in color.

A painted barn with words on it: "I KNOW YOU ARE THE WEREWOLF,". The name is violently scratched out. There may have been the letter A in it. If only the message had been shorter, she might have finished it.
True. My name has an 'a' in it.

"The werewolf has at least one dead neighbor"
False. If you looked at the player list, Moon Daughter and myself were the only two with no dead 'neighbors.'

Vilkacis is still chewing on a leg!
True. I am the werewolf!
lck

-- Vilkacis
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon Daughter »

LOL :lol: I'm dead.

Was a fun game anyway. I'm glad though my guess was right. Oh, and Vilkacis, I actually found ways in which almost all your clue were true.

Clue # 1- The shirt thing was a given. No thought there.

Clue # 2- The black and white thing, it's true if you look at it as a riddle. Your character was a priest, and you were a werewolf. The priest was the face of white, the werewolf the face of black. Least that's how I got it.

Clue # 3- Again, obvious.

Clue # 4- The neighbor thing had a possibility to be true. I wasn't too sure. Under your avitar is says you're from Washington. Well, if that meant Washington DC, then you did have dead neighbors. Outwarddoodles from Ohio and Timber-Wolf from Virginia.

That's at least how I figured things.
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

Well it teached me to pay much more attention at such games. I was mainly confused about the first statement and I focused on the fact of the werewolf wearing clothes in general. By the way, I really enjoyed your arguments. Very climatic...
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moon Daughter »

Why thank you.