Hunter

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Hunter

Post by Anubis »

Long ago back when i was innocent. I was bitten it forever changed my life. One night my family was killed by a gang of vampires. I survived due to my wolven side. i was framed for my family's death. No where to go. I'm a fugitive from the law and humanity. all i got left is the dream is to see the ones who responsible dead.

They call me "the hunter" i have gained that tittle when the blood of a hundred vimpires stained my claws. I'm 26 years old and my black wild hair and raggy street clothes make me look lik a bumb and my wolven nature makes me appear like a preditor thats okay with me. I wore a grey hooded sweat shirt with a leather jaket over it and blak cargos full of ammo and fingerless cotten gloves.

in human form i stand out side out side of the Finro masion. Its night and its damp because of the rain. In there lives the big bat him self he runs the show. the started the blood ring that killed my parents and two little sisters. I stand out side the big steel gates waiting for a way in.

I heard the mottor of a scooter. the pizza guy, a kid barely the age of 18 got off and headed towards the intercom. i went up to him and pulled out my peace. a dessert egle and cocked it. the sound made him turn around.

"Take my money please don't kill me." he begged. i never killed a human only vamps are my prey.

"i don't want the money but i'll take your scooter and the pizza."

after tying him up and eating most of the pizza. i walked up and possing as the pizza guy i had them open up. when they opened up the front doors a hug body gaurd opened up. i pumped a 50 callaber slug in to his chest.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Hal Zalozi stood in the bushes near the mansion. He watched the guard's body hit the floor. Pulling his colt.45 pistol out he moved towards the entrance.

"Hal Zalozi-CIA freeze. These cases have been solved as of now." He aimed the weapon at the man. "Put your hands on your head. Why are you here?" He pulled a plastic handcuff band out. "I'm going to take you back to headquarters."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Blood red eyes and pale white skin...One may think this man was a Vampire...He was anything but. Dressed in black leather with a red tattered cloak...a red headband kept that black hair out of his face.

Watching the scene below play out, right hand reached for the large handgun at his hip. A truely large gun, over a foot and a half long with three barrels...a 50. cal...He was the only one capable of weilding it...He was a bounty hunter...out for the price put on the wolf's head...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hal looked around and lowered his weapon. "Too quiet. We'll talk later." He moved to the front of the building for a better look. Aiming his weapon towards the building. "Who is out there?"
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Standing on a thick branch of a tall tree, well hidden by the foliage, He lifted his gun. Aiming the massive, three barreled handgun...Cerberus, Precisely, he pulled the trigger...

He had aimed it at Hal's head...the tripple 50 cal shot would obliterate his skull if it hit...His hand bairly moved with the recoil. He fired three more times to make sure he hit his target. Instead of his hand moving, his cloak moved about, revieling his left hand...Clad in a golden clawed gauntlet...hiding a disfigured limb...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hal felt a bunch of bullets fly by his head and one hit his hand. He fired a bunch of .45 bullets at the tree and ran to a rock. Sitting down behind the bolder, he screamed as the wound throbbed in his hand.
Last edited by Miguel on Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(its not one bullet...its three 50. bullets shot at the same time. and he shot at you four times...thus...12 bullets came flying at you within 30 seconds...>.<)
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

((Oh sorry, i'll fix it.))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((CIA deals with foren intelligence and intelligence to prevent domesic terrorism, Its the FBI that deals with this kind of thing.))

I droped down and fired and the bounty hunter four shots one one of them hit the gun and flew out of his hand. "Your lucky your not a vampire or I would have to kill you."

I turned to the FBI agent "you can have my a** when i'm done here i got unfinished bisness to take care of."

By then a swarm of Vampires after reponding to the gun shots made their way through the front door. i picked up the body of the dead vimpire and used it as a human sheld to protect me from the barage of bullets comming at me. I fired at them i keep picking them off but there were too much. There is a reason that i wear super baggy pants. I began to transform i tore of my clothes before my increasing mass can rip my clothes. but i couldn't get to my shoes my feet exploded out of them. when i was done i was twice the size and one hundred times as deadly. I had black and gey fur and my pants were no longer barly hanging off of me they fit perfectly.

the vampires paused for a moment i threw the body at them and jumped on the house and climed in through a window. I reloaded my gun.
"Now the hunt begins"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Rafe turned his head towards the noises coming from the Finro manor. His acute hearing easily picked out the sounds of a 50. cal, a .45 and other sounds of battle. His ran a hand through his long straight glossy jet black hair, his ice blue eyes focusing on the manor as he huried towards it. He stopped in the enarby woods for a moment, pulling off his clothing and stuffing it in a nearby hole in a tree, using lengething claws to mark the tree.

Rafe shifted quickly, he had trained himself to. His hands shifted grew fur, pads and the nails became long wickedly curved claws, his feet shifted into digitgrade paws, fur grew all over, a tail sprouted, a muzzle pushed out, etc.
When it finished, Rafe was a tall, lean Werewolf. His fur was black and white, the white was one his hands, save for the backs of them, and on his paws, as well as his chest and stomach, the sides and underneath of his muzzle, the tip of his tail, and a streak that ran from his forehead down his back. The rest was black, and his icey blue eyes were a sharp green.

Rafe ran on, he could hear the 50. cal louder now, and swerved around, coming out of the forest a distance from where the gunner was, though Rafe could see the blaze of the muzzle flare easily. He saw a lupine frame hop up into a window, well, there was the cause of this ruckuss. Some fur-brain was trying to assault the manor. Who the hell attacked Vampires at night?

Rafe was interupted from his train of thought as a bullet whizzed by his head, almost hitting his ear. Rafe turned his head towards the shooter, one of the outside guards, a Vampire. Rafe charged, barely managing to dodge several more shots before he torn into the vampire. He hated killing Vampires, their blood was cold, dark and coagulated thickly, and their flesh was cold. It took several good swipes to kill the vampire. The bastards hardly used any organs they had in life save for the heart and brain, and of course the stomach and throat. Anythign else however was worthless. And hell, save for the brain the things that were used were used only at certain times. To give the impression of being alive, to to move blood around within them, or other things.

Well, I'm in this now, might as well see what the hell braindead is thinking doing this... he thought, grabbing the guard's gun, ammo and holster. Rafe holstered the pistol and leapt onto the house, digging his claws into the side hard, he could feel it giving way to his weight already and leapt for the window he had seen the first wolf enter through and climbed in.

"What the hell are you doing?" Rafe yelled at the other Lycan as he managed to scramble through the window.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I came into hall way. "FINRO YOU BASTARD! WHERE ARE YOU!" i yelled, a guard came running over i stot him in the arm thus dropping his gun before he had a chance to fire. i grabed him by the neck and lefted him up and pinned him to the wall.

"Your going to tell me were finro is and i'll spare your pathetic undead existance." i snarled

"he's headed toward the hellipad in the back."he said

I threw him on the ground, and ran towards a window facing the back. i and jumped through it movie style, and landed in a garden area. towards the back was the hellipad pad where a hellicopter is prepting for take off and saw finro and a bunch of his flunkies headed towards it. i fired at the hellicopter's gas tank it didn't explode but is was leaking alot fuel. i ran towards it. and took out my lighter i got a flame going and ignited the puddle of fuel. which in turn ignited the fuel in the tank and the helicopter exploded. Finro and the gaurds looked at me.

"Finro you killed my family" i said as i walked towards him. "not only that you framed me for their deaths. tonight you die all the way"

they fired at me. i doged it by ducking behind a statue. I bust two caps into two of the guard's heads. i got up from hidding spot and killed the last two but i got hit in the shoulder. i was used to being shot it wasn't new to me.

"It just you and me" i walked up him finro is a tall lean man with slicked back blond hair. he wore a black intalian suit, and carred him self like a true plrivlage bastard.

"Finaly i meet the infomous werewolf, vimpire hunter. with the most unoriginal name i ever heard." finro said smugly.

"Stow it finro, i'm a busy man i just want to cave in your f***en skull and be on my way."

"not only you're a flea bag your also rude house guest" he laughed. he ran up to me and punched me in the stomache. i flew quite aways. i didn't even see him.

"Who did you do that?"

"human blood keeps us alive, but Lycan blood not only dose that but it also its like steriods for us."

"son of a b****" i said as i tried to recover from that sudden blow.

this is going to be harder than i thought.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hal made his way to the front door, as he dodged bullets. The explosion on the roof lit up the area in flames. He shot two bullets into each of the two remaining guards. The manor smelled old and damp.

Hal ran to the brass staircase. It was rusty with holes. Looked as if it was whacked with a hammer 100 times. He made his way up past the marble floor bedrooms. Another staircase lead to the roof. He ran up the second staircase (which was old) and opened the door. The roof had dead bodies and a what looked to be a Italian vampire on it.

Looking to his right, Hal saw a werewolf and realized that it was the young man from before.

"Okay Vampy, i'll fire three bullets into your aged skull if you don't get on the ground," He said to the vampire.

((Sorry about the CIA thing. That was my mistake. Wasen't paying attention.))
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Of course, he doesn't even notice me.." Rafe muttered, walking into the hallway, Rafe drew the pistol fronm his holster as he noticed a Vampire with a bullet wound in his arm lying on the floor. He didn't hesistate to put a bullet in the vampire's skull, he didn't trust the little bastard to not attack him.

Rafe followed the sounds of combat and smells of carnage to the hellipad, occaisonally having to take out a few vampires who got in the way. It was there he noticed the blond vampire, recognized the Lycan from before, and saw a man dressed in the attire of a FBI agent.

"Threats don't work on the undead," he growled to the Agent. "Just shoot the damn thing." He emphasised this by firing several rounds at the Vampire, though he doubted it would work well. Vampires were like wine, they got better with age. Only, vampires didn't taste good, nor did they get you drunk, sadly.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Hal pulled a flare from his belt. "Will fire kill em?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((miguel if you paid attention the manor is quite new and the the fight is in the back yard. and finro dosen't look old and he got so strong by drinking blood of a werewolf, PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE POSTS!))

"fire won't kill them all you get is a slightly chared vamp you need to distroy the heart or brain or put them in ultraviolant light." i said. let me introduce you, this is finro the son of a b**** runs a blood ring were hundreds of inncent lives are distroyed by including my family."

i stood up. "come one finro, your fight is with me don't worry about them i'm the one waiting to tear out your throat."

"fine then mutt, i've been dieing to taste the blood of the ledgendary hunter." he sped towards me he threw a punch towards me face. i ducked and keroty chopped his back.
THE GAME

My Armory