PACKWERE

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I'd like a T-shirt, but I'd like the logo to be a little smaller than the one on Crew Wolf's avatar. I like the logos, text, or graphics that are on shirts don't take up the whole chest area. Or maybe make two different shirts, one with a big logo, and one small? And I'd like the color to be like it is up there /\, have the shirt be a brownish color and the logo be blackish.

Also, I love the duckie idea! That would be awesome!
Faolan Bloodtooth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Faolan Bloodtooth »

I'd like it if there was t-shirts and stuff like jackets and pendants and stuff... I'd definately get a movie poster :) . The sculpture idea rocks!
The Past Is Dead...
The Future Is Unborn...
The Moment Is Yours...
Moon Wolf
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Moon Wolf »

what if we hold a contest for one or two fleshed out werewolves to be Pack reps a long side the official logo? that could get some of our artists really reved, and who knows what could come out of it. just give a few guidelines and see what you get. I know there are some awsome colorers adn drawers here, perhaps even colaborations would work. then the drawings could be used on many things along with the logo.

just a thought. *shrugs*
theMoonlite
Legendary
Legendary

Post by theMoonlite »

I'd like the profits to go to wolf preserves. Seeing as how people still misunserstand wolves, and imagine them as scary bloodthirsty animals, I'd think it'd be nice to have profits go to them. This movie actually shows what werewolves are, so it'd be a nice tie-in to actual wolves.
theMoonlite
Legendary
Legendary

Post by theMoonlite »

I'd totally love to see those air freshener things that Shuck was talking about. I love the smell of the forest, and it'd be kinda cool to see the Pack logo hanging from the car mirror. :P

I just love all the ideas that everyone here is thinking of! This is just too incredible. I hope I can get a fursuit made for the premier of Freeborn, or everyone can dress up as a werewolf and wear the Pack necklaces. That'd be too cool.

I'd like to see some fuzzy were-duckies appear as merchandise as well, with the Pack logo stamped on their rear or something. They'd made noises if you squeeze them, like howling or quacking. -shrugs- Just a little out of the ordinary.