PACKWERE

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Bete
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Bete »

Calypso Blue,
Two questions for you:
1. Did you decide what kind of packwere you are going with as of yet?
2. Can you give a link to the art/logo/design of what you are thinking of putting on the packwere?
Thank you!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Bete wrote:Calypso Blue,
Two questions for you:
1. Did you decide what kind of packwere you are going with as of yet?
2. Can you give a link to the art/logo/design of what you are thinking of putting on the packwere?
Thank you!
someone hasn't been paying attention. :D

look up.

See the "THE PACK" on the top of this page? Notice whats in between THE and PACK? Thats the logo.

As for packwere, a list will be up soon.
Bete
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Bete »

Thanks Figarou, as I wasn't sure if that was it, or if the logo on the Calypso Blue page was it, or if it was going to be voted on and designed later, just wasn't sure.
Thank you!
Rodentia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Rodentia »

the polls are a good idea, as so far pretty much everything here has been majority rules..

Cafe Press is a good way to go..an artist friend of mine does merchandizing thru them.
To Sleep..Perchance To Scream
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I think it's a creative idea to divide the profits among humand and wolf charities based on the full moon cycle, but... Well... I dunno, that might be taking that creative licence thing a little too far. :P

If it's got to be a charity, I'd recommend some kind of wolf park. First, the only parks of such a nature I'm aware of can allow visitors to get up close and personal with the wolves, which really ties in nicely with our "werewolves are people too" theme. Second, wolf parks and other animal sanctuaries tend to be more accustomed to being funded by visitor fees and personal donations, so if we throw in a free movie poster with the check, that could in turn become an advertisement which another decent portion of Freeborn's potential audience: the wolf lovers.

It would also be a great way to distance the Pack and Freeborn from all those other crappy B-movies that have been crapped out in the past seven years. Really, when was the last time you saw a horror movie endorsing a charity?

Anyway, there's my two cents.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

*pokes thumb in chest* Me! :D

No not really. But I'm very excited for a nice poster or shirt, and do beleive it'll be great to give to a wolf reserve or anything for wildlife, especially related to wolves. I've never seen a horror movie do that! Its be great, not only will WW fans hold it in high esteem.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

Well my vote is for either a wolf preserve park(wich i really want to visit :P ) or some kind og charity thing like the cancer or something like that?

so yeah thats my oppinion so hop it helped 8)

bluephoenix
Legendary
Legendary

Post by bluephoenix »

nonononono. guys. a "members only" jacket with the pack symbol on the back. how hardcore would that be?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

bluephoenix wrote:nonononono. guys. a "members only" jacket with the pack symbol on the back. how hardcore would that be?

Actually, how expensive would it be. But I still wouldn't mind having one. :wink:
bluephoenix
Legendary
Legendary

Post by bluephoenix »

Figarou wrote:
bluephoenix wrote:nonononono. guys. a "members only" jacket with the pack symbol on the back. how hardcore would that be?

Actually, how expensive would it be. But I still wouldn't mind having one. :wink:
yeah, you're probably right. but that would be SO awesome! and i'd be willing to pay.
bluephoenix
Legendary
Legendary

Post by bluephoenix »

Figarou wrote:

yeah, you're probably right. but that would be SO awesome! and i'd be willing to pay. but i wouldn't want to cause ABrownrigg any stress about paying for them first. that would be bad.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Re: PACKWERE

Post by Anubis »

THE GAME

My Armory
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

WristBands With The Logo On It...
Earrings...
Rings (Normal Ones,For The Fingers :D)
I Like Jewelry... :D
Sweaters
T-Shirts
MousPads
Posters
Werewolf Skulls (fake offcourse But With the Pack Logo Printed On The skull) Yeah that would be cool :P
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

I'll go for anything with the Pack logo on it. Even the normal items. (Coffee cups, pens, ETC)

I would also like to have a magnetic Pack logo for my pickup. Just like those magnetic ribbons for our troop support. I'll put a few on my tailgate. :D
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I'd be fine with a t-shirt, poster, and necklace. I wouldn't need no fancy stuff. And even the fake skulls are quite expensive, but I would love to get some skulls in my room. Apparently my mom just doesn't approve, I find nothing wrong with skulls nor bones. Though I wonder if I could easily order a cow skull.

Though what would be more fun would just be some cool merchendise, maybe you can get an artist to make one of the freeborn werewolf sculptures and cast them and we can buy them. Figarou might have room on another surround sound speaker for one.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote:
Though what would be more fun would just be some cool merchendise, maybe you can get an artist to make one of the freeborn werewolf sculptures and cast them and we can buy them. Figarou might have room on another surround sound speaker for one.

two, actually. :D
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

I think it'd be cool if they coffee/hot chocolate thermoses. I'd get one :) Something that might be kind of funny would be car airfreshener (sp?). It could have The Pack logo and smell the forest or something. Just an idea :wink: I'd like to see stickers too. And the bumper magnets. I'd get one for the tailgate of my truck too! A shirt that looked CrewWolf's would be awesome! After that, just run of the mill things like sweatshirts, coffee cups, mousepads, and pens, etc. would be cool. I also think the profits should go to wolf reserves or saving forests. Things like that. :D
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

outwarddoodles wrote:Though what would be more fun would just be some cool merchendise, maybe you can get an artist to make one of the freeborn werewolf sculptures and cast them and we can buy them.
I know I have a couple of places on my booksheves that aren't being taken up by gundams or werewolves, and are thus being wasted.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

if freeborn becomes really successful, i can bet my soul on it that we'll be seeing more higher budget werewolf movies. when the howling came out, everybody tried to copy it except AWIL.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lycanthrop55
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Lycanthrop55 »

cool i like it .
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Assuming Freeborn does turn out to be at least as good as the teaser suggests, and it spawns a wave of imitations and influences, then it will be like living in a parallel universe--imagine seeing good werewolf movies, more in keeping with our fantasies and less the slathering monster crap, all the time. Wouldn't that be weird? I'm not sure my mind could handle it. (But, I could try.)
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Well Freeborn does well, I wonder if a sequel that doesn't suck could be made. Maybe we fix that problem as well.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:Well Freeborn does well, I wonder if a sequel that doesn't suck could be made. Maybe we fix that problem as well.
I wonder which would be better. A sequel, or prequel?
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:I wonder which would be better. A sequel, or prequel?
That would depend on the the plot of this movie, I guess.
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

Hmm- both! lol :lol:
I thought of something I'd like to see: Pins and patches because I'd like to put some Pack and Freeborn stuff on my coat 8)
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)