The place for anything at all...
Celestialwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf at Heart
Additional Details: Used to be Lazywolf

I'm gone for two

Post by Celestialwolf »

Yep. I'm leaving the USA for two years on Feb 1st. I'll be in Costa Rica on an LDS mission; other mormons/people that live(d) in Utah know what I'm talking about (Anubis, Black-Shuck, WolvenOne, Goldenwolf?). I won't have internet access, so this is pretty much my last post until I get back, and back I will be!

Anyway, with Freeborn still in pre-production at this point, I hope to still catch it on opening day 2 or so years from now. Fingers crossed!

Something Else I need to take care of:
Seeing as I'll be gone, The Pack Member map needs a new admin. I'll send the password to someone who can be responsible for looking after it. I was thinking Figarou, if you want it!
Any volunteers, please PM me.

And, I doubt it; but if anyone wants my opinion on what a werewolf should be like at any point, you can visit my website.

I've immensely enjoyed my stay here on the forum. I'll catch you all later, the best of luck to everyone!
Founder, Werewolves At Heart group.
--
My DeviantArt profile and Character Sheet
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

its good that going to do your mission i'll be going on my mission in two or three years. i bet i can say for every one here that we're going to miss you. i'll see you in two years. :D
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Re: I'm gone for two

Post by Fenrir »

Lazywolf wrote:Yep. I'm leaving the USA for two years on Feb 1st. I'll be in Costa Rica on an LDS mission; other mormons/people that live(d) in Utah know what I'm talking about (Anubis, Black-Shuck, WolvenOne, Goldenwolf?). I won't have internet access, so this is pretty much my last post until I get back, and back I will be!

Anyway, with Freeborn still in pre-production at this point, I hope to still catch it on opening day 2 or so years from now. Fingers crossed!

Something Else I need to take care of:
Seeing as I'll be gone, The Pack Member map needs a new admin. I'll send the password to someone who can be responsible for looking after it. I was thinking Figarou, if you want it!
Any volunteers, please PM me.

And, I doubt it; but if anyone wants my opinion on what a werewolf should be like at any point, you can visit my website.

I've immensely enjoyed my stay here on the forum. I'll catch you all later, the best of luck to everyone!
Are you talking about the thing were people go out around the world for Mormons and are called Elders or what not
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

have fun lazy, I have a friend who is a mormon and he leaves for new york or utah sometimes, sounds like he has fun too
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Two years? Leaving!?!!!?

Goodness!!! :jawdrop:

Well, I hope you have fun, and sucede in your mission. I promise we'll be here when you get back!
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

:lol: To of those Mormons who are "Elders" or something just came into my house right after I read this thread!

I mean what are the odds?

How far away do they send you?
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Wow 2 years! Man we're shure gonna miss having you around. :( well hopefully everyone will still be here by the time you come back.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

that's no as bad as some of the other poeple ive heard about. I think

But two years is pretty damn long.

Is it true you have to live off of like 2 dollars a week

Two years from your family do you get to write them? :(

I couldn't do it it would just be too hard you must be some kind a brave

-Satyricon
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

*blank look* Mission?
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

Reilune wrote:*blank look* Mission?
*another blank look*
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Curan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wor'Kai

Post by Curan »

Two years away from home anywhere in the world on a mission? That must be hard. What kind of mission is it you'll be sent on?
I wish you good look and success for whatever it is.
Homo lupo lupus est.
Scisne, homo, quod lupum essendum profecto significat?
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

A two year mission, to explore strange new worlds...

Post by Scott Gardener »

The Latter Day Saints have as part of their religion a requirement to spend two years doing missionary work. This is not always proselytizing, and often instead involves charity work. The Mormons as an organization have an institutional network that helps assist its members in fulfilling this requirement. It does pull one outside of mainstream civilization, kind of like being a monk or nun for two years.

I have a friend who left on a similar mission about nine years ago.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Yes. In fact, the mormons out of Utah have helped the hospital that I'll be going to in March, to help unbury or rebuild.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook