jarassic park 4 "the extinction"

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

jarassic park 4 "the extinction"

Post by Anubis »

I LOVE THE JARASSIC PARK MOVIES!!! i can't wait for this next one

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0369610/
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Oh no not like they did with the howling movies... part 3 was good and all but you still felt like the series was declining. And you know whats the worst part....I heard they might make a new Rocky movie. :roll:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

common who knows this could be really cool
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

well it better be better than part 2.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

*Sigh*
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
WereDog
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hell-hound From outer regions of pluto

Post by WereDog »

Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Shadow Wulf wrote:well it better be better than part 2.
Hunh? I LIKED Jurrasic Park 2. It wasn't as good as 1, but it was sure a heck of alot better than #3. That was just awful.

#4 now? Honestly...I think they should let the series die. The author of the books was smart enough to end the story. Hollywood should really get a clue and do something else. Dinosaurs are cool and all, but do they really need to make another "Jurrasic Park" film?
kith hazard
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: xuchilbara

Post by kith hazard »

hmm.. i loved 1 and 2, and tolerated 3 just because it was jurassic park, even though it was terribly silly. if they go through with 4, even though i think they should just let the whole thing 'go extinct', i'll still be there to watch it. i mean really now, i used to have a jurassic park bedspread!

then again, it seems a lot of new movies are either uneeded sequels or remakes. they are remaking the fly. again. is that at all nesseccary?
:: kith hazard

Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

i've read both books and i'd have to say the 2nd movie was a disaster as a book adaption. i swear they took only 3 pages from the book to be used in the movie and then made up the rest.

I personally think JP3 was the better of the sequels so far, but really, they didn't need to go and make a 4th movie, its just overkill on the orginal movie which is a great movie
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

It is a bit of overkill. I have to agree with that.

But I love Jurassic Park! :D The T-rexes are absolutely the coolest ones EVER.
They definately should stop after this, though. But "The Extinction?" Sounds pretty final. :jester: Who knows, though.

If you're looking for a series of dino movies that is WAY TOO LONG, check into The Land Before Time. :wink: Over a dozen. xD
kith hazard
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: xuchilbara

Post by kith hazard »

i had a big trex action figure which i adored. trex rocked. and omg. i watched the land before time without fail as each one came out for most of y childhood. i was absolutely hooked. then again, i was a dinosaur nut in general. now it's just my secret love. that and godzilla, which has faaaar more sequels. :P
:: kith hazard

Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

if my sources are correct, the newest one (extinction) might have something to do with a virus or something that infected dinos way back when, somehow starts infecting humans in present time now the dinos are back, and both critters, humans and dinos are in danger of going 'extinct'
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

Sounds kinda scary. 8) Yay!

And Godzilla is love. I've been into Godzilla since I was really little! I always watch the movies with my brother. That and Gamera! Yay, Gamera! :D Old movies are so great.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Ronkonkoma wrote:i've read both books and i'd have to say the 2nd movie was a disaster as a book adaption. i swear they took only 3 pages from the book to be used in the movie and then made up the rest.

I personally think JP3 was the better of the sequels so far, but really, they didn't need to go and make a 4th movie, its just overkill on the orginal movie which is a great movie
Sounds like #2 was MUCH more enjoyable if you had never read the book.

Screwing with a good story usually is an awful Idea...but since I knew nothing about what was "supposed" to happen in #2, I didn't know what I was missing, and I just enjoyed the ride.

I have to disagree with Jurrasic Park 3 being mentioned in the same sentence as the word "BEST", for any reason, however. That was the worst film I've seen in the last decade (IMHO), and the only thing it had going for it was the SFX, which didn't seem as impressive as the previous films either.

...on the bright side...at least now (after 2 and/or 3, depending on your perspective) they can't possibly do much worse.
WereDog
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hell-hound From outer regions of pluto

Post by WereDog »

Ronkonkoma wrote:if my sources are correct, the newest one (extinction) might have something to do with a virus or something that infected dinos way back when, somehow starts infecting humans in present time now the dinos are back, and both critters, humans and dinos are in danger of going 'extinct'
so they must team up to fight the bigger threat :lol:
Kiba wrote:If you're looking for a series of dino movies that is WAY TOO LONG, check into The Land Before Time. :wink: Over a dozen. xD
no there is only ten.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I have to disagree with Jurrasic Park 3 being mentioned in the same sentence as the word "BEST", for any reason, however
Its the best of the worst....ok, that didnt make any sense.
Hated the 3rd movie though. Just....urggg :( Only cool thing was the raptors. The ending made me cringe...'I'm embarrsed for the both of us"
dnl
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: one wrapped in shadows

Post by dnl »

I think they have a deractore for this one.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Was 3 the one where that little kid lived on the island for several months? What a stupid concept that was...no human, and especially not a little kid (no matter how much you know about dinos) could have survived that. Ridiculous.

However, I wouldn't mind a 4. Particularly if it offers closure for the series.
NarnianWolfen
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NarnianWolfen »

I liked 2 the /best/. :/ One was awesome, and the third was just ick. I liked the raptors in 3 kinda, but not much...not like those in 2. One was classic, and really good, but I like 2 best, yeah.
~Kate

"She should not lock the open door (run away run away run away!), full moon is on the sky and he's not a man anymore...sees the change in him but can't (run away run away run away) see what became out of her man...full moon!"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

hey i liked the third one
THE GAME

My Armory
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

Keep an eye on this site for the most up to date JP news.

www.dansjp3page.com

If 4 comes out this year it will be a shock to pretty much everyone.
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

You'll guys will love this i can't stop laughing :lol:

http://jurassicpark4.ytmnd.com/
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Whoever made that video I could kiss him/her. :D
Image Image
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

JP 1 was the best. Esspecially the Velioraptors. My favorite Dino, them.

Though four? Frankly, I think unless you have a saga, like LOTR or Star Wars, you should really stop once you hit three or four. You can ruin things with just a part 2. Any more is really risking ruining the entire series.

I'll watch it though. 'Cuz I like JP. :P
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

They should atleast have steven spilberg make it.
Image Image