werewolf VS wolfman

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

"Actually,I do. My office is only a few doors down from this area."

He opened the entry door and looked back at the woman. Pointing to a glass door that had a tint on it.

" That is my office. The glass is bulletproof and I am the only person that has acess."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

Ralinski's terminal was still active. "Right, it says your lap dog is with the senior staff." The humans where probibly gawping over there 'perfect' creation. "The only viable escape route is the 4th dock." It was a long walk through the bases vast multi store archives.
"I locked all the doors i could to stop guards but nothing i do will block your toy wolf, we'd best get weapons now."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trev pulled some keys from his desk. Tossing them to the woman, he began to speak.

"That closet over there. I have an Ak-47 and a pistol in it. There is also ammo. Take your choice."

He pointed to a vent shaft.

"We can use that to escape."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Picking up the ancient weapons. "Er...there are kinda old." Nevermind extra ammo for them, try extra warrenty. "Tell you what, you keep these and i'll take something from another room."
Looking into the vent reminded me how much i hated dark confined spaces. "That command meeting is about over, lets hurry."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trev shrugged and looked at the weapons. He put the pistol into his jacket pocket. "Right, lets go!"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I panted my heart was racing. i can practicaly hear it in my ears. i was amased at what i can do now. i never felt so strong and healthy. and i think i can't believe the half stuff that i did out there. i moved so quick and my accarcy was through the roof! i looked back at the mock battle field. wrecked battle drones covered the place in metal. the course was set to replicate earth's gravity. i was amased.

i felt so alive. the general and a few other walked out.

"that was the most amasing thing i ever saw!" he reached out his hand to shake my over sized clawed hand. "good work!"

"this body is amasing! i never felt so strong and powerful!"

the general smerked wiedly. "its apperoved then i'll find the willing soldiers and you make the bodies, i'll wire the money to the program in two days." he turned me "and you my wolf friend you become the CO of the first unit"

"thank you sir" i smilled a little bit.

the wagging of my tail made him chukle more. Garret looks over at a near by ventalation saft, he can hear some one or some ones moving inside them.
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

We'd only crawled afew junctions when the echos of voices died down and i could feel something. "Shush...somethings not right." I looked through a dark grate beside me.

The gloomy room was bathed in a weak blue light, my eyes reverted to there Lycan form allowing me much better vision. Broken guns and military junk was strewn everywhere, it was a repair bay.

Keeping my currently inhuman grey/blue wolf eyes from Ralinski "Lets get out now, you wouldn't want to shoot that gun in a vent fight anyway." Surely he knew it'd just ricochet about...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trev quietly crawled out of the vent. Seeing a box, he smiled.

"Guns and ammo. Bingo," He whispered back to the woman.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Slipping out behind. "Good, i'll grab something. we can ambush it while its in the vent." I whispered back. Most of the junk was past is use though...afew things looked hopefull, like a K7 assult rifle. It's sleek, lightweight design was much more suited to a female user "And its recently been fixed, this'll do me."
An external HUD would of been nice with the rifle but it'd still hit anything passing the yellow crosshairs. "We waiting or running?"
I stood with the weapon trained on the dark vent.
My eyes could see nothing but my sences tingled.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trev grabbed a T1H rifle. Much heavier than the K7. Almost unwanted and bulky. But it had a long fire range.

"Let's go."
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Backing away to the door i kept the weapon trained on the dark vent. "I'm sure something was in there..."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trev looked at the vent and then to the woman.
"What's wrong?"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

((Que Anubis et al to present a problem? :lol: ))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((oh :P i'm on it))

Garet was aware of their preasence in the ventaltion shaft. the general thought it was a good idea to use me in a real life senerio. Garret was behind a corner where they were. he was temped to use a gernade but he has to keep the damage to a minimum.

he pulled out the MX-4500 it's an experimental assult riffle that uses magnits to fire rather than cubustion. resulting in a faster fire time about 600 rounds persecond, more quite and no spent ammonision casesings. he fired in their direction
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

Sencing the danger i dived back into the repair room, throwing Ralinski infront of me. I wasn't quick enough though, the hail of magneticaly accelerated metal caused a number of minor lacerations along my leg as it continued to fly unhindered down the hallway.
"Yeeow!!" The wounds stang something awfull but with a low growl i got on my knees and used my weapons aux mode.
A short high pitched whirr preceded the creation of a purple sphere which spun eraticly out the door and bounced down the corridor. The K7's power guadge dropped as its temperature one shot up.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"s***!"he jumped out of the way from the gernade. but his leg got nicked. he took out a pressure bandage and wrapped around his wound. took out his own old fasion combustion gernade. he pulled the pin and chucked down the shaft and ran far back as he could because those can really pack a punch.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trev moved behind a wall and armed the T1H. It fired a hail of bullets into the air as he screamed. Seeing the grenade, he warned the woman.
"Look out!"
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

The small device bounced into a pile of broken guns and detonated. Everything went quiet as the blast deafend me, just a metalic ringing filled my ears. I could see Railski getting silently covered in flack. The shock from the grenade was very disorientating, i felt unbalanced and dizzy.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i walked into the broken manutions locker. i cautiously intered with my weapon the somke cleared and i saw them both on the ground. "put your arms behinds your head or i will fire!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

I heard it's voice, distorted through the ringing that was slowly dying down in my ears. "...Only because i'm to dizzy to stand." Semi growling as i followed the order to surrender.
Another thought crossed my mind, what if i reveal myself? The pro's to this where total suprise and hopefully confusion in my enemy. Drawbacks where; Ralinski could see me and crack, a life in a lab or (abit more preferable) death.
I had to decide now, getting locked up again wasn't an option!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i took out my radio. while pointing my weapon at the prisoners, "Sir, I have apperhended the spys requesting back up for the prisoners lock up, my location is in the defective manitions locker on sublevel four"

"back-up is on the way, good work soldier" said the general through the radio.

"Thank you sir" i looked down to see that the female spy was starting to move. "don't you move a muscle, or i will fire." i warned
THE GAME

My Armory
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

I had to do it, it looked to be the only route of escape. "But you won't shoot," I looked at him directly with soft grey/blue eyes. "Arn't your wolven sences telling you anything now?" Maybe he wasn't able to understand his sences...no matter, i just needed him to hesitate for a split second so i could strike.
My legs felt like coiled springs, this had to happen fast.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i hesitated i was confused about what she ment then she got up extermly quick. i hit her with the butt of my gun, i hit her with the force that would cave in a human skull but it barely affected her she was winding up for attack then i opened fire.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trev looked to the K7 on the ground. Noticing that the wolf had his attention focused on the woman. Trev grabbed the gun and aimed it at the wolf.
"I've had enough of this. Lower your weapon. I'll shoot if I must."
Trev knew that his career was down the drain. He had no other choice but to stay with the woman. Besides, it beats living in a prison cell.
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Prowler »

The confused creature didn't seem able to decode what his sences should of told him, the distractions served there purpose.
Although Ralinski now held authority with the K7 the wolf fired it's weapon point blank! In an automatic defencive reaction my arm flew forward and pushed the magnetic gun aside, it peppered the roof with metal, narrowly missing my head.
I tried to force it from this lab pups grip, he was fairly strong though and resisted.