alien wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I tired to manover the ship the best i can, it couldn't realy turn on a dime. i was about the shoot the boarding craft, the ship must have translated to english bccause when the screen flashed "self distruct sequence activated" i yelled at the grey to shut it off. when it finnaly shut it down the boarding craft made contact.

"Damn it! some body take care of our unwated guests! and keep that pup away from the conterols! this hard as is"

but after that i manage to distroy a ship the shock wave was heard through the haul.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

the human picked me up and pulled me away. i got scared, so i bared my sharp little teeth and ground down. i am dropped. i immedeatly run back to the browm werewolf and hide behind him. i hear someone laugh, but im not sure who. i want to go home. i watch the other spaceships explode. deciding i'm bored, i sneak up behind the one called ryan and bite his tail.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i yipped in surprize when i felt the sharp teeth of that pup sink into my tail and missed a crewshol shot.

"Damn it! some body duck tape this kid to a chair!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

i giggled like a maniac, and promtly ran into a wall.. i hadn't been watching where i was going. my nose hurts. i'm tired now. i run back to the brown wolf and curl up next to him. i'm asleep moments later.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Darius shook his head. "Maybe I shouldn't have opened that damn cage," he muttered, and sighed. "Alright, Untitled, got anything I can use to contain this pint-sized terror? Normally I'd sic her on the other aliens, but that would be cruel and unusual punishment."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Alex stood at the sub-controls and nodded in disgust.
"Some of these things are useless now. Fried."
He looked to the pup and smiled.
"Amazing that I found your kind."
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

my sleep doesn't last long. i look up at the human. "food?" i ask. im hungry. the big werewolves are more concerned with the spaceshipps then food, so i walk off to find my own food. if there is any. i get lost wandering the halls. now im really scared. but then i catch a familiar scent. father! i run in the direction of the scent, and find him lying on the floor. he's cold and hes not moving and his fur is icky and... he's dead! the monsers killed him! i howl in fear and anger.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

The gray entity "Untitled" gave the telepathic impression that it could offer no way to contain the wolf pup, as that would violate the implied terms of its surrender. The entity has decided that werewolves in captivity is in principle a bad idea anyway.

John shifted form slightly, maintaining enough human elements to speak clearly. He grabbed the wayward pup and picks it up, looking it in the eyes. "New rule. If it can talk, we don't eat it unless it's trying to kill us." He looked over at the gray alien. "Untitled over there can think, and that's close enough."

An explosion flashed on the back end of the Draconian mother ship.

"Next rule," John said, "don't push any buttons. Especially that red one. For all we know, those squiggles could be Gray-ese for 'self destruct'."

John lowered his head as he then saw the pup's deceased father. "I'm sure there's some more fresh meat in the...place that they store meat around here."

The Draconian warship suddenly exploded in a bright flash. The Gray entity indicated that the explosion happened not just because of damage to the enemy's hull, but also because of the ripples in space-time their ship was generating, as it was about to engage in an interdimensional folding manouver. That was what the red button does.

John then hit his forehead with his clawed and furry hand. "How do we stop it?"

The engineer could have operated a complex abort sequence with his telekinetic powers--until Ryan ate him. At the moment, they're committed. The destination is the far side of the galaxy.

"And just so you know," John added, "Alex is now one of us."

A bright flash filled the chamber, accompanied by a steady hum. The stars outside suddenly blurred and hurled across the chamber. A swirling vortex rushed by, and then a new star pattern emerged.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

one of the big werewolves picks me up and says i'm not allowed to eat anything that talks, or touch any of the buttons. he carries me back to the others. i hear him say that alex is one of us now. whatever that means. i curl up next to the brown werewolf and try to sleep. but i can't sleep. im too hungry. i try to ignore my hunger, but i can't. i whine and whine untill i can't stand it anymore and blurt out "i'm hungry! can't we just eat the human?!"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex tried to understand what John meant by 'one of us.'
He looked to the pup and laughed.
"I'm not on the dinner menu."
Leaning against the wall of the ship, he questioned them.
"What do you mean by 'one of us'?"He asked in a puzzled manner towards John.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

i whine again. my stomache is starting to hurt now. i hear the human ask the big grey wolf what he means by "one of us". remembering that i bit him, i ask "can humans trun into werewolves if they get bit?"

my stomache growls. i try not to think of my hunger. so i stand up on my back paws to see what the black werewolf is doing with the buttons, and accidently push one. i drop down and make a horrible attempt to look inoccent. i hear a strange noise from the back of the ship. oops. what did i do now? moments later this odd little black cat-like creature with a white stripe on it'sa back waddles in. the adaults fail to notice it. FOOD! i rush at it and it raises it's tail. i try to bite it, but it spray this strange nasty smelling stuff at me. ewwwww! it reeks!

now the adaults notice, and they smell it too.
Last edited by Furya on Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

John looked at the Gray entity he had named "Untitled." "You keep skunks on board?"

We had in mind other engineering experiments.

"I don't want to know," John answered. "Speaking of not wanting to know," he pointed at Untitled. "One. Where are we, and is there anything we should know, like more battlecruisers headed towards us?" He then pointed at Alex. "Two. You were bitten, so you are now one of us. You've been assimilated. All your base are belong to us." He then pointed at the wayward cub. "Three, we're all hungry here, so as soon as the coast is clear, we're all going down to the cafeteria and find ourselves something. In the mean time, maybe skunks are like kim chee--smelling funny but surprisingly tasty?"

He looked around the control room as he approached Alex. "It took me about a week. It's really not that bad, once you get past the first few changes."

The Gray entity at the control chair explained telepathically that the biocontainment chambers were opening when a system-wide malfunction registered. A number of animals can now be found running loose on the ship.

"Well, He Who Has Yet to be Named," John said, leaning over the alien entity and growing pointed fangs and a mat of fur. "Now might be a good time to mention anything or anyone else on the passenger manifest that might have any unfortunate dietary preferences."
Last edited by Scott Gardener on Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

then i smelt some thing foul, i gagged about to throw up the kill that i ate before this alein abducted my furry a**.

i yelled at Untittled, "what the f*** you guys are doing, on earth!"
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

[spoiler]Revised my post while you were posting. Might want to see added two paragraphs.[/spoiler]
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex nodded and looked to John.
"When will the first changes happen?" He asked in a worried, but understanding voice.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Miguel wrote:Alex nodded and looked to John.
"When will the first changes happen?" He asked in a worried, but understanding voice.
"Weren't you listening?" Darius asked, looking over at Alex. "About a week. Which means towards the end of the week, somewhere around there, it'll happen. Not that I'd know really. I was born this way."
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

i gag at the stench. the big grey werewolf calls the stink monster a "skunk". the grey monster said that there were other animals running loose on board, and the grey werewolf demands to know what kind. the grey monster says in his weird whatever he uses to talk that there is a large orange cat with black stripes on board.

a cat! they have a cat?! so what? it's a cat! i want to show the grown ups how brave i am, so i walk to the hallway and howl. moments later the BIGGEST "cat" i have ever seen comes charging at me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" i scream, and run back to the brown werewolf and hide behind him with my tail tucked and my paws over my eyes and shaking in terror.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Darius sighed, pointing at the cub and issuing a imperious "Stay", before moving towards the tiger, fangs bared. The tiger replied in kind before pouncing. Darius couldn't move to the side - the tiger would have the cub if he did - and so prepared himself for the unavoidable tackle.

The werewolf and tiger rolled and grappled on the floor for a few moments before Darius' superior strength allowed him access to the cat's throat, and he tore it out.

Darius extricated himself from under the cat with a grunt, with several clawmarks and one bitemark earned for his trouble. "Someone close the damn bridge doors.."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex ran to the control panel and began to type on the machine. He wasn't sure if it was doing anything, but he only hoped. The bridge doors began to slowly close.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

the brown werewolf tells me to stay while he fights the striped monster cat. he manages to kill it. when it hits the floor my hunger overwhelms me, and i tear into the beast. i growl to warn the others away from my food. they shut the doors, but the dorrs are slow and a huge bird with a white head and tail and dark brown body flies in. a bald eagle. i'm not scared of this one despite it's size. i want to keep it for a pet. well at least until we get back home, then i'll let it go. i tear ravenouslyat the dead cat. flinging blood and shreds of flesh all over the place. when i am full the eagle flies down and starts to feed too. i name the eagle Nemisis, after my father.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

The gray entity advised telepathically that a tiger was among the population of captive animals.

"Right," John answers, waving his arm over an array of instruments. "Now you tell us."

The Gray language symbols change into a complex series of hatch marks and notches arranged on lines. John turned around, exhibiting a mild glee. "Haven't found the door controls, but I found the button that changes the Winamp theme." He tried it again, and the symbols changed. Though they were unreadable, they had a familiar quality about them. "I'll be darned... that looks like Chinese. Don't know if it's Mandarin or Cantonese, since I'm just a lowly Gai Jin. But maybe..."

He gestured again, and words appeared. Main power offline; auxillary power 24%. Translocation drive regenerating. Biocontainment release protocol engaged. Specimens 642, 31, 890, and 237 occupy control deck. Specimen 891 occupies engineering.

"Hey," John said with glee. "Reading and learning is fun!" He then walked over to the gray entity. "So, buddy. Specimen 891. Want to tell us a little something?"
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

i pick up a rib bone and prance around with it in my mouth. nemisis flies down and yanks it out. i growl, then relize he's playing! i bark happily and wag my tail. he screeches and lets it drop. i jump up and catch it in midair.

'again, again!" i say. nemisis chirtles and picks the boe up again. we play the "game for what seems like hours. before i tire out and curl up next to th brown werewolf. nemisis flies down and sits next to me.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex laughed as he saw the pup joyfully prance around, then collapse in exhaustion. Turning to the computer in front of him, he studied the symbols that lit the screen. He then began to press controls on the panel.
"Any way I can translate this John?"
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

John leaned over the console. "Sure." He inspected the symbols and pressed several of them. "Make sure the VCR is set to channel three; use the cable box to set the channel; and, set the TV to S-video..."

He looked at the words that appeared. "Uh oh."

Specimen 891 has left engineering. Predicted destination: bridge.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"That can't be good."
Alex hit a switch on another panel.
"I think that I am getting the hang of this."
The computer's image began to randomly change. The image constantly changed to show different parts of the ship. This must have been what the ship's cameras were recording.
"There he is," Alex said while pausing a screen. The alien was standing in a narrow corridor.