alien wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Alex looked at John with confusion.

"What do you mean infectious bite?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"Like what the ledgends say, Lycanthropy is infectious, a bite or sexual contact would do it. i know i been one all my live i was never once human and i'm glad i'm not" he turned to john, "no john, you didn't bite him."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex sighed and looked at his arms just to double check.

"No, you didn't bite me. You almost did back there though."
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

John exhaled a large sigh of relief as the group made their way to the central control room of the ship.

In keeping with his description, the room resembled perhaps a planetarium, or a large projection screen theater, though it lacked the friendly decor of these entertainment venues. A central chair was situated in the center of the room, with struts behind its headrest, presumably designed to read the mind of the seat's occupant. A joystick could be found on the right armrest, while the left had a simple blank panel.

Around them, stars filled the sky, though constellations appeared distorted, implying that the ship had travelled perhaps some five to ten light years.

"I saw one of them driving," John explained. "The room gets a lot more complicated once someone sits down in that thing."
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex looked around the room.

"This is already making me confused. You think you can fly the piece of junk?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"no, that is flying us home" i said gestering to the alien
THE GAME

My Armory
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

"OK, twerp," John said, looking at the Gray entity. "Set course for Earth, maximum warp. Or starburst. Or hyper-jump-thing."

The entity took the chair as it emitted a disgruntled impression that the craft worked by using latent background energy from the fabric of space to generate huge power surges, directed towards a stabilized isotope of a super-heavy element, extracting and expanding a warp in space-time.

"Just make it so," John sighed. A faint hum emanated, and the stars all around began moving. Various alien heiroglyphics began appearing, floating in mid-space, scrolling complex arrays of information.

John looked at one of the pattern arrays. "If that's a distress signal, be sure to include the part about your missing eyeballs."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"and other important bodyparts you'll might need, comprednai?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Its probably some sort of info other crew would handle or sumthin'," Darius suggested. "I don't think a alien would be stupid enough to call for help he knew wouldn't arrive before we... disassembled him.."
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

"I don't know," John answered. "A superior intellect can be pretty foolish. Just consider humans."

John looked at Alex. "Sorry, present company excepted. But, I was once human myself, and I can still play one on TV. I know how humans can be."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex nodded and held his hand up.

"It's fine. After seeing how superior your kind is, Humans are pretty stupid compared to you guys."

He then raised his weapon, and aimed it at the alien.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

A sense of emotion emanated from the alien as it gestured, causing the stars to turn. It was without fear, only sadness. It emanated worry, but not for its own well being.

John looked at the entity. "What?"

The entity knew that the four humans upon arrival to Earth would have difficulty at best re-integrating with human society. The three lycanthropes would face great difficulties, but the human Alex would likely face struggles as well. The usual process of memory-wiping and social infrastructure modification by others in the field...

"Wait," John interrupted. "You mean the Men in Black thing, like in that movie..."

Would not become involved. They would return with all the knowledge they had accumulated.

Which was disappointing. They had the potential to be so much more. They even now have the opportunity to ask questions, to see the cosmos, to know secrets even other humans would have gladly died to learn.

But, fear and violence was winning. Still, the reaction was understandable, given the circumstances. Evolution is a slow process that occurs over many generations.

John looked at his fur-covered hands. "Evolution. Right. You've been a big help. This has got to be about two or three million years down the tubes."

There it was again, the myth of seperation from the animal kingdom, and the notion of superiority. The Gray entity did not consider itself superior, only advantaged in certain ways--but only at the loss of other aspects.

"And thus, you turn us into werewolves."

Yes.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"John what the hell is going on?" Ryan asked
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex moved to a table and sat down. Trying to think about his thoughts of when he returned to Earth.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

"Well, the little guy does have a point," John said, circling the chamber. "here we are on a space ship, with all the secrets of the universe, and so far, none of us have asked any questions."

An image appeared, floating in space, of a complex, oval-shaped craft with glowing lights flanking its rear. The entity sitting in the chair sent its thoughts about the image of the craft.

It was the ship of a reptilian race with whom the Grays were at war. The Draconians were technologically similar, but even more aggressive towards humans.

The Gray entity thought it important that the three lycanthropes and one human who were now holding it hostage know about their rivals, the Draconians, because this oval-shaped reptile's ship has just appeared out of hyperspace and is closing fast.

John looked at Ryan. "I think part of 'what the Hell is going on' involves our figuring out where this ship keeps the photon torpedoes."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"WHAT!, all i want to do go home, but if those guys want to pick a fight" Ryan unsheathes his claws "they should learn why we got our reputation" he grins showing off his glisting fangs
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:"WHAT!, all i want to do go home, but if those guys want to pick a fight" Ryan unsheathes his claws "they sould learn why we got our reputation" he grins showing off his glisting fangs
"I would err on the side of 'they don't know what the f*** a werewolf is', myself," Darius suggested. "But, I would suggest we either take evaisive action or engage in ship to ship combat, because they likely outnumber us."

"Alright, Mr. Gray," Darius said, turning his attention to the gray. "Does this thing have any weapons sheilds or othert combat related stuff should we engage in ship to ship combat? Some information on this guys would be nice too. What kind of tactics, weapons, and such they usually use."

"Three Lycanthropes, a human, and a gray wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell against a heavily armored and armed foe."
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

The gray entity indicated that it could pilot the ship with defensive maneuvers, but it could not outrun the reptilian warship. The gray ship had a combat mode, but Ryan killed and ate their tactical expert.

"Guess he wasn't that good, huh?" John noted.

One of you will have to run the combat station.

As the entity thought, the room transformed and opened up, doubling in size. Walls folded in one corner to reveal a wraparound console somewhat suggestive of a video game arcade station, for a very complicated game.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I flipped off Jhon "let me hadle this, sence i play video games almost non-stop i guess i'm the most gualified." Ryan sat down on the chain it lifted up a little bit and the console wrapped around my body and three costructs found it self around my head.

it was thought conteroled i can move the ship with my thoughts. and the buttons are stuff like weapons and sheilds. i truned to the group below "you'll probably want to hold onto some thing"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex looked down the metal corridor and saw a laser-gun weapon. It was positioned in a large glass-like dome. He moved to the weapon and armed it. It had a rear view of the ship. Capable of taking out enemies that are behind.
"I think that I can use this thing."
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

(Lupia. small light grey female werewolf. cub.)

i have been on this alien ship for quite a while. i'm scared. i've heard fighting go on just a few minutes ago. i want out of thi scage i'm in. but i'm not sure what the new captives are. i can smell werewolves. i hpoe the'yre astill alivwe. terrified, i take my chanses and howl. i flatten my ears to my head and curl up in a ball.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Ryan heard a whinning howl, it was a pup! a lycan pup! Ryan looked at the alien with disgust and anger for taking a pup away from it's mother and experimenting on it.

"you disgust me!" he growled at the alien and turned to John. "John go get that pup, It must be scarred out of its mind."
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"I'll get her, John needs to go hang on to something, I'm more experienced with your driving skills and can compensate," Darius said, smirking breifly before hurrying out of the room, and starting his search. The pup's scent wasn't hard to pick up, there were only a limited number of Werewolves aboard, and she was the only one with a female scent.

The door to the room slid open with a almost silent hiss and Darius stepped in and saw the cub in a cage. "You alright?" he asked as he kenlt beside the change and wrapped his hands around the bars, and gritted his teeth as he slowly bent the bars apart, the alien metal groaning in protest. Darius stopped once the cage bars were bent enough to let the cub slip out.

"C'mon, I'll bring you back to the others," he said with a smile.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

The ship jolted as the first wave of Draconian weapons fire struck the shields. The Gray craft seemed surprisingly steady against the sudden direction changes and jolts of movement.

John ran over towards the cage and the new-found cub. "All this time, and I never knew about you, either?" He slid a short distance on the flat surface as the ship made a sharp turn, thumping against the bent cage. "Whoa! So you warned me." He then grabbed the now bent bars.

John looked at the cub and then at Darius. "Once we're done getting this other business taken care of, we should search the ship and see whether we've got anyone else on board."

The Draconian ship made another pass, close enough to give a sense of the ship's size. It was over 400 meters long, roughly 1400 feet. Numerous weapons pods formed rows along its central length, while other complex patterns covered its upper and lower somewhat disc-like hull. Two large, glowing lights appeared on its back as it passed, trailing more weapons fire.

"I'm John and this is Darius," John said to the cub. He pointed through a doorway into the larger chamber. "That guy driving the weapons is Ryan, and his human friend--the guy with the smaller head and no fur--is Alex. The short furless guy with the big head is, well, untitled."

A smaller craft broke off, diving through Ryan's weapons fire. The Gray entity at the helm warned that it was a boarding craft and advised Ryan to consider shooting it first, as tempting a target were the glowing main reactors of the Draconian mother ship.

John continued explaining to Lupia, "Untitled is the last survivor of the guys who captured us and put you in that cage. He's agreed so far that, in exchange for not getting eaten, he'll take us to Earth, our homeworld."
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

i thank the big brown lycan for saving me. then they show me the human. my mouth waters. the monsters never fed me. i know humans aren't food, but i can't help it. i'm hungry! trying to hide my hunger -and doing a horrible job of it- i look at all the lights and buttons. i see one big red button the says "self-destruct". curiosity overwhelms me. i reach up to push the button.