alien wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

[spoiler]I got nothing either for now; I need some sleep.[/spoiler]
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Scott Gardener wrote:"Our best chance might be to try for a sneak attack on the tall one. There's not much time; I'm sure they're already looking for us." He stood up, backing away from the starfield. "Actually," John said with a pointed smile, "I can't tell you how much I've relished the idea of doing this." He looked towards another corridor. "I've been trying to figure out how they control the ship. There's a chair in a room that looks kind of like a planetarium. That seems to be the way to pilot this thing. The tall one seems to spend much of the time in an operating room. If the three of us rush him at once, we may be able to act fast enough to catch him off guard."
"Four may be able to better pull it off," said a voice Alex would recognize as one of his friends, Darius. He was already shifted into Gestalt form, and his coat - which was entirely brown, darker in shade on his back and extremeties, and lighter on his chest and abdomen, as well as his face - was spattered here and there with alien blood, more heavily on his hands and claws than anywhere else.

"You shoulda waited Ryan, I hadda bust a couple oversized skulls trying to find ya," Darius grinned. "Dunno about the other though - they mighta stayed in the cell, ran off in another direction, or tried to follow, like me."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"i would have Alex hadn't made the f***en alarm go off" i said. "lets get the f**k out of here, I'm starting to lose it in here."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Alex nodded and ran for the door. "I have a feeling that the ship will be crawling with aliens on alert."
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

"The surgical room is this way," John beckoned, pointing. His ears twitched as a high-pitched shrill echoed. "Alarm, right on cue." He shifted into his own black and gray take on the Gestalt form lycanthrope and proceeded forward, teeth bared.

He turned a corner and glanced in the surgical suite, clearing his mind. Think like an animal briefly entered his consciousness, followed by silence. He surveyed the room and saw the "tall guy" and a pair of the shorter beings, focused intently on something, possibly a new captive or experiment, or possibly something else entirely.

Then, John glanced back, making sure his new-found allies were with him.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex stared into the room and leaned against the wall. So, he wouldn't be seen.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Confident he was not alone, the creature that was John Carter lunged forward.

The lead entity turned around, nearly making eye contact before John's claws swiped across the being's front torso. A substance resembling blood began to bead from the wounds, but the entity simply lowered its head. Not satisfied, John's attack continued as he hurled himself onto the entity, biting into its slender neck. Its frail form seemed as though it should crumble at any moment.

But, it remained firm and held up one hand. John floated back in mid-air. He struggled to form words as he floated, still in hybrid animal form. Through the lupine muzzle and lips of the Gestalt form, John did seem to have some experience speaking, enough to say at least a brief phrase. "Oh, nuts."

The entity radiated an impression, that it wanted John and his companions to know that the fight was futile, that their best chance of survival was to cooperate. Then, it looked around, sending out another telepathic signal. It implied that it could see you...

John muttered, shifting form, "Never mind the man behind the curtain. I'm by myself. It's just me. "
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i ran around my my mind and animal instincks ran one action "kill". i would rest until the alien's head ripped of its sholder. i lunged at it it new that i was coming i frozed in mid air but before stopping i managed to claw the back of its massive head. i was thown back into the wall. i pissed as hell. i took out my animal rage on one its smaller cohorts ripping it completely into its bluish blood covering my chest fur.

i went back for another attack this time i got a good grip on its skull. my claws digging into its thin gray skin, it looked into my mind instantly horrified at what lingers inside, it saw my rage, blood lust, and hate. it shreeked in fear.

"DIE!" i roared then i colasped in its skull in. brain matter and the alien's blue blood covered me, before i killed it i saw who they are and found out that they created my race, we were nothing to them but cattle they were trying to make new bodies for them. "I wonder if god fears humanity as these toothpicks fear us."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex moved into the area and looked at the dead alien. Looking at the wolf that killed the alien.

"What are these things? These aliens."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"they created us, my race we supposed to be their new bodies. obviously they fear what they created. now they seek to distroy us." i licked some of the blood off of one of my arms, and enjoyed the taste, i gave a short sudistic laugh, "these f***ers taste good, too bad that they don't have much meat on them."

((too much?))
THE GAME

My Armory
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

"We're a lab experiment," John added, having shifted to human form. "Just as humans give cancer to lab rats and then try to cure them, they perform trial runs on their own genetic engineering improvements on us."

He then looked at the blue mess on the floor, kicking it. "Inferior my @**!"

John scavenged the room, taking a drape and forming a make-shift toga, covering himself. "For every astronaut and cosmonaut, there must be tens of thousands of us abductees. We humans have a long way to go." He then took a deep breath and exhaled. He looked at Alex. "That is, you humans. For three of the entities in this room, our place in the evolutionary chain got kind of screwed up."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex nodded and decided to search through the equipment.

"What exactly does that mean?"
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Hes referencing to the fact that you're the only none werewolf here," Darius replied, licking blood from his claws casually. "Don't mess with that stuff, by the way, you don't know what it does, and I aint getting killed because you happened to press the self destruct button or something."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex groaned and backed away from the counter. "So, where are we supposed to go then?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i say we highjack the bridge, force them to fly us home and have Area 51 probe their asses!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

"That works for me," John added, "seeing as how we've turned their main brain guy into that blue Jell-O they serve at the cafeteria, we might have a chance against the little buggers."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"John, you lead the way you know more about the layout here than we do."
THE GAME

My Armory
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

"This way," John said, fidgeting with his toga before tossing it and shifting partially, enveloping himself again with dark gray fur. He guided the group down several corridors before stopping and sniffing. He looked back at the others. Now in hybrid animal form, he flicked his ears forward and pointed, gesturing that more of the minion Grays were on their way.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i followed john down the hall, i smelt that more of these alein were on their way, we ducked be hind a wall. the aliens sensed our presence i pounced on one and punched in its head and taste another's brains by bitting down on its fragile skull.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex stood back and watched the wolf kill the alien. Since he knew that he couldn't do much.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

One of the two remaining entities held up a device, a small instrument resembling perhaps a horseshoe with a pair of large orbs, attatched to a trigger. He pointed it at Ryan and Darius.

John Carter acted on impulse. With no human thoughts to guide his actions, the entities' strengths had now become their weakness. But, while Ryan's fighting methods were bloody and savage, John's strikes were focused, deliberate, as if calculated. The entity bearing the weapon collapsed from a strike to the neck, and the weapon pried out of its hand.

John pointed the instrument at the remaining being and shifted nearly human.

"It's over. Take us to Earth."

The entity looked at John, and generated the impression that John had an overwhelming urge to attack his own companions.

"No, I don't," John answered. "But... I can't seem to stop myself..." He tossed the weapon to Alex before lunging towards him, teeth bared.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex held the weapon up and aimed it at John. Backing away, he moved behind one of the counters in the room.

"John, you okay? What are you doing?" He asked with a fear filled voice.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

John was losing it, i punched him in the stomache just to stun him. all the air escapted his body. he bent over trying to get wind back in him. "Wake up John!! Alex is not the enimie! that half pint sqirt is!!"

I reached back towards the remaining alien grabbing it's small neck "Don't you try it i'll kill you, the second you do anything funny, i know you want to live no matter how evolved you think you are, your still an animal, but some are more animalistic than others." Ryan gave a sudistic grin showing his giant fangs and increased the grip on its neck. it squermed in Ryan's powerful paws. the universal sent of fear filled his nose. "i can smell your fear. you want to live, you want to stay alive. Take us back and i'll spare your insignificant pathetic life and you wont end up as my prey."

The alien made a short telepathic yes. i let him down "don't do any thing stupid or your blood stains my claws." it nodded, and led us to the bridge
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex cautiously followed the alien with his weapon. Aiming it at the creature just in case.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

As the company started to head towards the bridge, the question of what to do with John was soon answered, as he rolled his head and slowly, reluctantly returned to consciousness. He pulled himself up, shifting from hybrid creature to a nearly human form.

"I'm sorry, Alex..." He looked at the Gray entity, now in custody at gunpoint. "I know exactly what came over me, and it won't happen again, now, will it?" He then nervously inspected his associate. "Please tell me I didn't bite you."

As he looked at Alex, he added, "let me run through all the werewolf stuff. Silver--yes. Full moon--I don't know, haven't seen one. Pentagrams on the hand--no. Minions of the Satanic demon queen Stirba--definitely no. Infectious bite--very much yes. Please tell me I didn't."