alien wolves

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

alien wolves

Post by Anubis »

werewolves were never sure how they became into existance. all they know that they are freaks on earth. no other animal on earth can do what they can and there is no evolutionary evidence about them. They don't know how or why they became into existance. the looked all around earth for a clue but they needed is to look up....

Ryan runs in gestalt in the woods behind his house with some friends in their gestalt forms. the full moon hangs in the night sky. out of know where a briliant light shinned down on them. looked up was an alien ship
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Alex awoke in his bedroom and rubbed his head. The house was small and cramped. A obnoxious light was coming from the woods. Opening his window blinds to see the source of the light. Instead of a neighbor, he saw a strange object floating in the sky.

He walked down his stairs to grab a flashlight. Putting a 9mm pistol into his jacket pocket, he walked outside. The air was cool and brisk. Chilling and comforting in a way. But the moon was amazingly clear in the sky. The light was definately not any construction vehicle.

Making his way into the woods, he began to yell.

"Alright, whoever is out here. This isn't funny."

About 5-10 minutes later, he arrived to his destination. A large metal ship floated in midair. Looking down under the ship, he saw a pack of wolves. Or so he thought. Pulling his pistol from his pocket he aimed it at the pack.

"What the heck are you. What's that ship. Answer me damn it," He said in a nervous voice.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

They couldn't hear him the werewolves found them selves in catatonic state. the ship touched down and a ramp lowered to the ground recieling two extremly short grey big headed aliens. the werewolves were lead into the ship. one of the aliens saw the armed human in the distance. they placed him in a simular state and had him walk on to the ship. when they woke up they were in small cells in the ship.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex rubbed his head and opened his eyes. Revealing a cell in a foreign atmosphere. Standing up, he saw the pack of wolves again. But, realized that these weren't normal wolves. Many looked freightened and confused. Looking around, Alex began to panic.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE. SOMEONE," He screamed.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Calm down dumb a**!!" aggersively him pulled as he yelled. "You not helping us any by screaming now shut up or i'll shut you up permitly shut you up got it human!!" Ryan snarled
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex nodded as he quieted down.

"So you do speak? Wait, where are we in the first place? I don't remember coming on this ship."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"me either, all i remember that i was running through the forest and this bright like and finding my furry a** here"

(i don't know what to do next)
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex looked down at the cell door and looked up at the wolf. "This cell door. If it's like a prision cell. I can open this thing in a heartbeat." He pulled a lock pick from his pocket. "Lost the gun though."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i severly doubt that would work, so i wouldn't waist my time on that if i were you."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"Right, probably not."

He walked to a bed in the cell and began to think. "what are you anyway?" He asked the wolf.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"what do you think! you should know after all those rank a** movies your kind made about us." Ryan cracked his knuckles.

"I'm going to see if i can ambush them when they open our cell"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"Let me guess. A werewolf." He laughed and began to speak again. "Maybe a millionaire, or a alien. But a werewolf. Not in 1,000,000 years. But, I guess you are real, Huh?" He stood up and walked to the cell door. Kicking it, a alarm began to go off. "I hope you can fight these things because they are gonna be pissed."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"well thanks alot remind me to kick your a** when this is done" he growled

using all of his lupin strength Ryan slammed the door open. three of the gray half pints came running with his powerful fists he punched in the skulls of two of the aliens. the third one pulled out a small divice which caused him to slam hard and pind the wall on the other side of the room.

he looked at the hoping he would do some thing to get him out.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex punched the alien in the head and pulled a divice from one of the dead alien's belt. He aimed it at the alien and pressed a button. The alien flew into a spike and died instantly. It dropped the device that had the wolf pinned to the wall. Alex deactivated it and said, "Well...wanna help your friends out?"
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

(I'll see the premise of this storyline as kind of a tribute.) :meat:

Beyond view, the gentle sound of paws brushed against a solid metal floor. Ryan heard it first, the scent foreign and yet familiar. A shadow appeared at the partition gate between the holding area and the rest of what must have been a ship, the shadow of an animal, a large canine with triangular ears. The shadow stood upright.

It reached for a bundle of draped materials and began wrapping itself before someone entered, wrapping around him a makeshift robe from a disorganized tangle of extraterrestrial robes. His eyebrows had converged and spread spindly tufts into his forehead, and his fingernails were somewhat dark and curved. But, overall, he appeared human, except for the yellow eyes. He sniffed towards Ryan and then looked at Alex with a distant, preoccupied expression.

"Earth? Are we near?"
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((scott i may have went wrong way with to me it seems this way if did it wrong tell me ok))

Ryan looked at the man wolf hybred thing, "Hey! who the f*** are you? and why did you kidnaped our asses!?" Ryan growl defiently.

one of the grey ignored him, making Ryan even more irritable. "we haven't left orbit sir " he said with respect to the wolf man freak.

"Awnser me before i rip your guts out, you freak!" Ryan unsheathed his claws, lips cruled back reveiling his glistening white fangs, he stood with a offensive pose like he ready to attack.
Last edited by Anubis on Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

The stranger tilted down his head, baring pointed teeth. "I am not the one who brought you here; I simply wanted to get home." He emitted a low rumble as his features shifted. He tossed aside his makeshift clothing, revealing light gray fur enveloping his chest. "But, if it's a fight you want..." Darker fur erupted from his arms and legs as they twisted and elongated. He then held up his clawed left hand in front of him, pulling his torso back, continuing to growl a deep rumble. As his tail behind him lifted up and swished slightly, his hybridized, animal legs suggested a stance in readiness for an attacker.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"you're not with them. Who are you?" he said but still alert
THE GAME

My Armory
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

He eyed Alex cautiously, sniffing towards him, before shifting towards a more human-like intermediate form. Fur still covered his skin, but he now stood on flat, human feet, and his face was only slightly distended forward.

"Who am I..."

As his sense of those around him settled, he lowered his head. "I've been asked that a lot. I used to say, 'Jonathan Carter,' or sometimes just 'John.' Now, I'm not so sure."

He looked at Ryan, sniffing as he walked closer. "I used to be human like you. I used to think the sky was blue, the world was round, and the... moon... We have to get you out of here."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"s*** dude, how long you've been here? any way it seems that you know your way around here. so lead the way."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Alex stood behind the two wolves quietly.

"I want to go home. Let's turn this ship or whatever it is around."
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

John nodded, guiding his two new associates into a bright white corridor, stopping to sniff and glance around a sharp turn. "The little ones are their soldiers and grunt workers. The one to be afraid of is a tall and lean entity. It can paralyze you with its thoughts."

He lead the group of abductees past several additional corridor portals, a distance large enough to suggest that the craft's interior was much larger than its exterior, that its design defied the very dimensions of familiar space. John continued, "I don't know exactly how long I've been here, but it must be several months. I was taken on April 25th. I'd read about alien abductions--glowing lights, medical experiments, and such, but never took it seriously. But, they didn't stop after they cut into me and took out blood and flesh. They kept me caged, for what felt like a week, maybe two. During that time, I first had this horrible fever, and then, I started smelling and hearing things. I thought they were playing mind games with me, causing me to hallucinate. But, then, this terrible agony came over me, and... I changed." He stopped walking for a moment and looked at his hands, still covered with fur, except for his padded fingertips, a portion of his palm, and the clawed tips of his nails. "First aliens, and now werewolves. What's next?"

He forced open a small doorway. "I think this leads out." He, Alex, and Ryan could see a field of stars, and in the distance, the Earth and Moon, starting to recede. John's ears tilted downward. "Not good."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"not a problem we just threaten to kick their a** if they don't lets us go home, and we just kill those tall ones from a distance"
THE GAME

My Armory
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

"Our best chance might be to try for a sneak attack on the tall one. There's not much time; I'm sure they're already looking for us." He stood up, backing away from the starfield. "Actually," John said with a pointed smile, "I can't tell you how much I've relished the idea of doing this." He looked towards another corridor. "I've been trying to figure out how they control the ship. There's a chair in a room that looks kind of like a planetarium. That seems to be the way to pilot this thing. The tall one seems to spend much of the time in an operating room. If the three of us rush him at once, we may be able to act fast enough to catch him off guard."

[spoiler](out-of-character):

I'm improvising as we go, but I don't want to steal the story from you, Anubis. What I've referenced so far is based on stuff I've read on UFOlogy lore pertaining to the Grays. Whether they made werewolves or some other race, such as a newly made up one or, say, the CZ from my storyline, is up to you. Depending on where this goes, we could do a sort of Farscape type story, with renegades in space, or a story that takes us back to Earth, to delve in conspiracy theory weirdness. Or, if the escape fails, who knows where this could lead?[/spoiler]
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

[spoiler]i got nothing for right now, scott i know my character was just suggesting it[/spoiler]
THE GAME

My Armory