Nay
29%

Total votes: 14

Lycanthrop55
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

hello

Post by Lycanthrop55 »

I was wundering if somone could inform me what has been going on in the last three months with freeborn can someon inform me i am geting back invalbved with the movie just just i have been busy with stuff and work? also i have a pull for you guys anyone think underworld evolution was good or bad Ya or nay
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

My inner spelling and grammar Nazi is screaming at you in German right now.
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

hmm, what you missed.... Well, AB has worked a deal so that he will release 5 screen plays a month do members whom he decides upon... other than that, not much.
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
wolfbound
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: thats right. I am a booze hound

Post by wolfbound »

s*** dude! :jawdrop:
you never know just how you look through other peoples' eyes.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

WELCOME BACK!

A little bit of stuff has happened...

The 2006 Pack Calender has artwork.

Brownrigg made an appearance at CageCon, a convention in Dallas hosted by Mary Clark and Phoenix Entertainment, the same people who run A-Kon. Since none of us knew about it until the last minute, most of us couldn't make it. But, Figarou made it for a day and got photographic evidence on film.

Silver made several new decrees, including details about werewolf fine living, the skinny about her namesake metal, and the ultimate question of the cure--they're still touring.

Goldenwolf published a killer werewolf fanzine. It's called "Lunar Instincts," and she's got it for sale on her web site. Be warned, however, it's not for the timid, and not for people under 18.

Brownrigg has issued an ultimatum! He wants Freeborn filmed, and he wants it now! Five Pack members are getting chosen at random and emailed the complete script every month until it's released! Please, just cooperate and give him what he wants...
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Lycanthrop55
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Lycanthrop55 »

thats all cool guys i was wundering if he took up my idea of one of the girl wearing sweatpants and transforming at all anyone now for sure or not?
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I haven't seen it yet, so I have to wait for the DVD. But the screens and trailers look really good.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Underworld Evolution is the best movie to come out this year so far (even though its not saying much). Its a solid movie and its definatly worth seeing.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Bete
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Bete »

I really liked it, I thought it was better than the first one. There was a lot going on in it, it could have been longer or in several parts. I enjoyed the film and will get the DVD when it comes out.