Silent Hill

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Yeah... I'm prolly gonna see this movie. It comes out 3 days after my 18th birthday... it must be a sign.
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

Thats cool
"lolis"
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I have a friend who is upsessed with these games, but somehow i got dragged into seeing it.....I am still not sure how though
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by forsaken_wolf »

A week from now before the movie starts damn I just hope it's good but the commercials make it look good with the monsters and the pyramid dudes.
"lolis"
Ink
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A Fledgling Shovelbum - Pack Archaeologist & Cultural Anthropologist!

Post by Ink »

The game Silent Hill scared the hell out of me. I hope the movie manages to pull the same thing off but I dunno...

We'll see, I suppose...
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by forsaken_wolf »

The movie was AWESOME!! :D just loved it. The blood and everything pretty cool 8) especially the way some chicked died from the pyramid guy and all that. I would like to say alot more but U would have to watch the movie ur self cause I don't want to kill it for you, but the game is still better.
"lolis"
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

It was ok for a horror movie. I'm not into scary movies, but my boyfriend is so I don't have much choice. :P
It wasn't really scary, just....disturbing. I nearly cried it was so sad. :(
i rather wish that the story had explained some of the creatures more. Some of them made sense, but the pyramid head, and the armless things didn't make any sense. Or the time frame....

:SPOILER ALERT:
[spoiler]How was the little kid the age she was if her mother gave birth to her 40 years ago? Because the mother was only what, nine when she was raped?

And why did the darkness only come occasionally? If I had the power to control the world of those people I would make them miserable for the rest of eternity, not send creepy stuff at them then let them have a break. But then the alarm was creepy as anything! So I guess that makes up for it.[/spoiler]
Ochiba
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ochiba »

Hmm I saw it and all I can say is what if the mother was actually maybe 50 something? With make-up these days, you never know.

And yes that friggin' alarm was the scariest part of that movie! I didn't really like the movie either though. :evil:
Slide me under the moon
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Well, see that's my point- [spoiler]it was around 40 years ago that the mother was nine and got raped, she didn't wait 35 years after the baby was concieved to give birth to it. :-/[/spoiler]
The Misfit
Custom Title: a social misfit...

Post by The Misfit »

as a fan of the series, i think i owe it to myself to see the movie. It looks freakin awesome :headbanger:
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

Cant wait :o