looking for a pack.

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

looking for a pack.

Post by Furya »

( hopefully i posted this in the right forum this time. *roll eyes* i'm kind of new at roleplaying, but i'll try my best.)

Name: Slavka
Appearance: large for a female a
Eyes: gold
Markings: pure white, scar and cataract over right eye.
History: once led pack of seven, now a lone wolf with pup.
Mate/pups: Mate's name was Bane (deacesed). on pup survived.

she has walked for weeks. her only child left, Varra, complains that her paws hurt. but she's six months old and too heavy for Slavka to carry. they have stumbled onto the territory of another pack. she has to protect Varra. she remembers that fatefull day, when the humans came. they had shot down her pack one by one.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

name: Anubis
appearance: large black wolf, intimitating and powerful
history: came from a family of alphas, became alpha male at age 3
mate/pups: pups none, mate Tala the alpha female.

Anubis a strong leader muscle a large bound balck furred wolf^^ :P he sat with his pack eating their lastest kill, his pack was pretty large but he had no trouble with them. they all respected and reveired him, besides no one in the right mind will challange him. he muched on a peice of theigh on the cornor of his eye of his eye he saw a white wolf with a small pup by the sent it was female, Rolyn his trusted beta and best friend became alert of her presentence and started to growl at her.

"Rolyn wait! go back to eating i'll got talk with the intruder." Anubis walked towards her. "who are you and why have you tressedpass on my terrertory?" he asked with athority.
Last edited by Anubis on Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

<noone control Varra, Ancient might play her soon.>

Slavka rolled over in submission to the powerful black male that walked over to her.

"please don't hurt me." she said."I'm Varra's onlyt chance for survival. our pack is dead. man killed them all. we're the only survivers!"

Slavka waited for the male to decide whether or not she was welcome in his territory. if he decided she must leave, then she would move on. if he let her stay, she would stay.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i made a closer look at the wolf and pup they were weak they hadn't any thing to eat for a while, "Your welcome to stay, a mother and pup shoudn't be alone."

My mate Tala walked right over shes a fine grey and silver wolf and said
"Anubis who's this?"

"this is Slavka and her pup Varra, her pack was killed by humans." i explaned.

"Oh-no,come with me lets get you two some thing to eat."
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

(I decided to play the pup. Sounds like fun. :) )
History:
Name: Varra
Appearance: slightly thin due to lack of suffecient food.
Eyes: blue
Markings: light grey, with some tan on belly and back.
History: lost brothers, sister, and father. now travels with mother (Slavka).
Mate/pups: none.

Young Varra watched her mother then looked to the strange black wolf. As his mate accepted them she started to bark excitedly and wag her tail at the prospect of food. Her little paws were sore but she was still a pup and abundant of energy. She looked to her mother and bounced alittle excitedly.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

((I'll give it a try. If it is okay. If not please tell me so i'm not interrupting anything :) ))

Name:Trelon
Appearance:Average sized male with white fur.
Eyes:green-blue
History:Wanders lands after family was killed.
Mate/pups:None

Trelon picked some leaves up to study the direction of the wind. A light breeze blew the leaves from his paws. Nodding, he turned the opposite way. Looking straight ahead of him, he saw a pack. He could recognize a familiar scent. It was as if he recognized it from long before. Moving towards the pack, he arrived.

Looking around, he began to speak.

"I am Trelon. May I ask for a place to rest?"

Looking towards a black wolf, he knew that it was the pack alpha.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"you can stay for a while, help your self to our kill."
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Slavka hyad been accepted by the alpha and alphess. she and her daughter were led to the kill. Slavka ate ravenously. when she was done, she sat slightly far from the carcass and whatched her cub. she noticed a lone wolf approuch, and she recognized him. her brother?! was this new lone wolf really Trelon?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trelon thanked the wolf and moved towards the dead animal. As he arrived, he looked at Slavka and her pup. Nodding politely, he began to eat.

"I hope that i'm not bothering you. I'm just passing through. I really don't have anywhere to go. My family was killed... Huh...I feel that I know you from somewhere. Your eyes seem very familar."
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Varra broke off a small piece of meat and growled at it pretending to kill it. After she was convinced it was dead she pawed at her mother. "Look mommie I killed it." She beamed with pride.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Slavka smiled at varra. she was so funny. but then the male walked towards her. Slavka was sure he was trelon. her long lost brother.

"trelon?" she said softly. "is that you?!"

slavka remebered how their family had died long ago. she and her brother had traveled together, but had been seperated in a blizzard. she sniffed the male. now she had no dout that he was her brother.

"trelon! do you remember me? Slavka?" she asked him.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trelon looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Slavka...sister!"

He looked around and nodded.

"I never thought that I would see you again. I thought the storm killed you. And now you have a pup."
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Slavka smiled sadly. "this is Varra. she's 6 months old." she said. "her father is dead. man killed him, and the rest of our pack." Slavka walked away and curled up with Varra, and fell asleep.

later that night, another stranger arrived. a male, a strong one. from the looks of him, he could give even anubis trouble. Slavka didn't like the evil smell that seeped from him. he was looking for trouble. Slavka was scared. anubis was too far away to awake without betraying her position, and she couldn't just leave Varra alone to sneak over to him. she was sure the stranger could smell her fear. suddenly, she sneezed. the stranger's head snapped towards her. he had seen her, and Varra. Slavka stood up and snarled as loudly as she could, waking the entire pack. the stranger took her challange, and leaped for her, teeth bared. slavka recognized him. Vladd. he had betrayed her pack. he was the reason man had hunted down her mate, her pups, and everyone else. Slavka leaped to protect varra. vladd bit her neck, but she pulled away and went for his throat. but he was too strong for her. he grabbed her throat and shook her. she was terribly hurt, but she wouldn't give up. he was trying to kill her, and Varra, for exiling him from her pack. Slavka was growing weaker by the second...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Anubis head strait for Vladd, he rammed his powerful body nocking Vladd to the ground causing him to realesed Slavka from his jaws, he turned to Slavka and yelled, "Get Varra out of here and wake the pack!"

He turned back to Vladd, "Who are you and what gives you the right to walk right into my terrertory and attack a member of my pack! SPEAK INTRUDER!" Anubis Snarled, showing off his powerful fangs
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trelon ran to Slavka and looked around.

"Are you alright?"
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

slavka tried to pick Varra up, but she was too weak from loss of blood. the bleeding had slowed, and the wound didn't look so life-threatening now, but it still slowed her down. she pushed varra underneath her belly, too weak to carry her to safety, and listened to the snarls.

Anubis demanded vladd's name. and vladd just snarled at him saying, "get out of my way, fleabag! that b**** is gonna die!"

Slavka cried out, "Anubis, kill him! he won't quite untill i'm dead! he betrayed my pack! he led the humans right to them!"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He jumped back on Vladd, attempting to get his neck in his mouth. but Anubis and Vladd are too evenly matched. Rolyn Came to my assistance Rolyn jumped on his back bitting down on what he can get his jaws on.

Vladd and Anubis kept bitting and hitting each other. both were wounded but thanks to Rolyn Anubis managed to get his jaws around Vladds neck and started to reletlessly bit down hard on him closing Vladd's wind pipe. and thrashing his heard causing Vladd to loose blood on a dagerous rate.

Anubis wasn't afraid to kill a fellow wolf, he killed at lest 3 two were alphas from different packs trying to muscle in his pack's terrortory.

Vladd stop moving he stoped breathing and stoped bleeding. anubis let go and looked down at the wolf that he just killed. he wasn't afraid of killing another wolf but he never liked it.

"Anubis!" Tala yelled as she ran towards him. "are you okay?"

"yeah i'm fine just exept for a few cuts." tala looked at he the blood on his muzzle. and she started to lick the blood off his face. Anubis sighed as he tryed to fight back the urge to cry. He never wanted to kill any one but the blood of four wolves stained his paws
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Slavka was gratrefull for the alpha's help. her neck no longer bled, but she had lost quite a lot of blood. she tried to stand, but fell back to the ground. dizziness overtook her. she layed on the ground till the dizziness went away, and tried again to stand. but she felt her mind swimm again, and blacked out...
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Varra went and curled up by her mom whimpering softly. She was scared.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trelon ran to Slavka and looked to Varra.

"You alright? Your mom will be fine. She just needs to rest."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Anubis sucked it up and head towards Varra, "don't worry young one, she be all right all she needs is rest and a good amont of sleep." I turned back to Tala "They need to be looked after i'll get Slavka you get Varra."

tala picked Varra by the scruff of her neck while i wedge my self under her and stood up with her on my back and walked back to our den.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trelon followed the wolves.

"Will they be alright?" He asked the large wolf who was carrying Slavka.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"They'll be alright i've lost that much blood before, all she needs is rest she should be back up and running about two days."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Trelon followed behind and smiled.

"Thanks. Mom and Dad are dead. It has been kinda hard."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I know what you mean, my mom died a year after i was born my dad died from a human when i was three and i had to take care of this pack ever sence. the pain never realy goes away"
THE GAME

My Armory