A Worrier's Oath

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

A Worrier's Oath

Post by Anubis »

Turic's medalion glowed a soft blue a crystal in a mouth of a silver wolf. the water flowed up from the stream he faced the floating stream of water cricled around him the water running over the wounds from a recent fight with a another Lycan. the wolfman sits on the bank as the water's mystic abilities mend his wounds. The three moons hanged peacefuly in the sky.

the three sisters Luna, Fera, Cyra the mothers of the Lycans, The air was peaceful. He took out his Dragcrystal blade sword, the blade was clear you can see right through it. exept for the blood that stained it he diped it in the river cleaning off the blood. he took it back and inspected the blade sharp as the day it was made. Dragcrystal was indistuctable and extremly expensive and very dificult to forge from the raw crystal that grows near the river of Gerair.

Turic is a member of the Ry'ou Brotherhood a clan of Worriers that has the reputaion as the best, honerable, most powerful soldeirs. His father and his grandfather and his great grandfather were members.

The wounds finaly healed all there is left but pink scars. he stood up and put his sword in the holster on his back. he looked down and saw his treflection in the river, a black and silver furred worrier looked back wearing the silver armor on his right arm and red loign cloth.

he needed to get back to he Brotherhood's village His yonger brother was about to be finnaly called a member at sun down tomarrow.
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Soara stumbled weakly through the trees, having escaped sertain death days before. Her whole tribe killed. The pain of her wounds held off the threatening tears. What used to be her full set of armor, hung lopsided, but still held, making her look like a male warrior. Her blond fur soaked in her blood and those of her enemies stuck in clumps, dried and flaking. Soara as a young wolf had displayed superior fighting abilities for a female, and was recruited by her father (the cheiftain) to be amoung the warriors and at the moment was still one of the youngest wolves in her tribe to be a warrior.

The death of her tribe happened only a few months after her iniation. A large group of Northern warriors had struck her village without a warning, during a celibration of a joining (Soara's sister and a handsome young wolf warrior :wink: ). With these thoughts still tumbling through her head, Soara stumbled into a clearing with a stream running through it. She was able to see a a wolf warrior through her distorted vision before she fell to her knees, let out of yelp of pain....and passed out.

(Hope this is ok :) )
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Turic found a female fell out of the folliage mortaly wounded he had to act fast. He took her back to the stream, and held the medalion that he used to heal him self and used the water close her wounds. He reconized the symbol on her loincloth it was a neiboring tribe, it was smaller than the brotherhood and their worriers weren't as skilled and powerful. while he healed her, he couldn't notice her stunning beauty, and he blushed under his fur at her.

((No worries, it's cool :D ))
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Soara drifted silently in the blackness and noticed the pain was slowly receeding. She struggled out of the gloom, swimming through the blackness.
Soara's eyes fluttered open, the feeling of water flowing through her fur, a comforting feeling. It shocked her as the pain was no longer. It was then she felt the paws keeping her above the surface. Soara looked up, her blue eyes befell a handsome young warrior. His eyes held many an untold secret, the way he held himself told all who beheld him of his courage and strength.
She looked away shyly, feeling her skin under her fur grow warm. Soara looked back into his eyes,"hello," she said softly.

(this is fun :howl:  :oo )
(and this is what my character may look like http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31845958/ )
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Hedorin was a thin but sinewy warrior from a tribe deep in the forests to the south. He had been following Soara ever since the attack on her tribe. Traveling unseen meant he had to go without the luxury of things like armor, leaving him with little more then a few articles of clothing and his tan auburn fur protecting him. It was just as well; he found the stuff cumbersome anyhow. If he did indeed get into a conflict, he would just have to depend on the blessing of his tribe's speed and the blade of his glaive.

He had already proved himself skilled enough; dispatching with the northern soldiers that had been tracking Soara for the last day. He was still somewhat confused with his orders though. He was to follow Soara and insure that no harm befell her, and yet he was explicitly told he wasn't to expose his presence to her unless absolutely nessary to ensure her safety. Shadow her, keep her safe, and await further instructions.

Following her had been easy enough, but Hedorin could tell her wounds were catching up with her. He breathed a sigh of relief when the lone Ry'ou solder she stumbled across began to aid her. He kept a safe distance, keeping a watchful eye on the two while staying hidden in the high branches of a tree across the river. He made sure to stand downwind from them both.
Last edited by Lyco on Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"welcome back to the land of the living." he said as he took her out of the water. and laid her down on the bank. "What happened, who did this and why?" His voice was full of power and strength, this was a trait he inharited from his father the voice of the Alpha Leader. The voice to move follwers and gain loyalty.

He senced a presence. He new that some body was watching him, He was one of the elite of the elites. He was very good at his job. "You in the bushes show your self! or i'll kill you where you hide!" he growled.

((wow that's pretty good silvereye))
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

When the wolf demanded a presence in the bushes to step forward, Soara struggled to sit up-right. The pain was gone, but the weakness remained.

The bushes made not a sound as a tan wolf stepped from them. He was a thin specimen, but did not lack muscle in lean category. The wolf seemed at ease as he stood before Soara and the strange wolf warrior beside her, though she could see past his exterior, to see a wolf ready to strike if needed.

Soara grabbed reflexibly at her side to where her sword once rested, only to realize she must have lost it in her last battle. She bristled, fur standing on end, ready to fight tooth and claw if need be.

((thanks :wink: ))
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Hedorin cursed under his breath. Had he really been that noticeable? He supposed perhaps he underestimated the Ry'ou abilities. Deciding it would be best to avoid bloodshed he dropped down casually from his hiding place, his glaive slung over his shoulder. His mission wouldn’t be lost if Soara saw him only once. He wished to avoid conflict with the Ry'ou, but he tightened his grip on the pole of his glaive just in case. He called across the river to them.

“Greetings warriors.” he said, “Worry not, I mean you no ill. How fair do the three sister’s treat you this night?”

Hedorin feinted surprised as he cast his eyes upon Soara and her wounds.

“Dear Cyra! Are you in need of aid?” He said “The lady is gravely wounded.”

((OOC: He's a picture for Hedorin: http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7849/hedo0ct.jpg
though I deserve less credit cuz I didn't draw this myself. ~_~))

((OOC: Also, just in case anyone isn't clear, a glaive is a long polearm weapon similar to a spear, but instead of a pointed tip, it has a long curved bladed edge.))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((OOC: Umm dude, I healed her wounds you need to read the posts before posting your self.I'm going to ignore that part.))

"If found her in mortaly wounded, State your business, why did you hid your self from me?" he demanded.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Anubis wrote:((OOC: Umm dude, I healed her wounds you need to read the posts before posting your self.I'm going to ignore that part.))
((OOC: Oh... well I did read your posts. I guess I just misinterpreted them. By "healing her wounds" I guess didn't realize it erased all visual evidence that she ever wounded in the first place. Whatever, my bad :roll:, yeah, let's just move on.))

Hedorin took a half step back, turning up his nose slightly to the Ry'ou barking his demands from across the river.

"I'm out on assignment by the order of the Chief Alpha of the southern tribe." Hedorin said confidently, "The northerners have recently destroyed a nearby tribal village and I've been sent to track those responsible."

Hedorin shrugged, "Unfortunately the marauders have eluded me." He said, "I crept up on you only because I thought you my quarrel."

The tan wolf looked toward Turic, grinning placidly then said, "But now it cannot escape my attention that you are of the Ry'ou Brotherhood. Most definitely not my enemy. It’s just as well, a foe with the sense to spot a Kh'gen in his hiding place is truly beyond my skill."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Turic gave a small chuckle. "Yes I'am of the brotherhood, I'm one of the elites sencing another's ora is one of the exeremly difficult skills i had to learn to gain this rank. Tell me, If the northern tribe have givin your tribe trouble, why hasn't your leaders asked for our assistance. We have that tribe in our jaws for years. we'll be more than happy threaten their distuction to have them leave your tribe in peace."

He turned back to the beatiful female that was laying on the ground. which he was trying to impress her with his power. "Are you alright?"
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Soara, watched with a bit of confusion as the 2 males traded talk. Their voices seemed to be getting fainter. The repreive of pain had been breif, dizziness seized her as she tried to keep focus on the discussion at hand.

The 2 finished with their talk and the male who had helped her turned his attention back her. "Are you alright?" the warrior asked.

Soara's eyes unfocused, she spent a moment refocusing and answered, "a bit dizzy." She groaned, "the wounds are gone......but the damage is done...i've lost alot of blood."

"I must feed soon," she sighed and closed her eyes, "i havent eaten in what seems like forever."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Ignore this
Last edited by Anubis on Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Hedorin breathed a sigh of relief. As skilled as this Ry'ou was a detecting his presence, at least he wasn't as skilled at detecting his lies. Indeed Hedorin was from the southern tribe, and the notherners did attack a tribe, Soara's. But his mission was to secretly protect Soara, which wasn't something he could do with her looking directly at him with a curious expression. He'd have to duck out of this converstaion quickly, but without arousing suspiscion. Lycan code of conduct aside, he was on a mission .

"As valuable an ally as I am sure your brotherhood is, the Chief Alpha is a very proud man." He said, spinning half-truths of the top of his head like an orb weaver, "He wouldn't lightly decide to leave matters of state honor in the hands of foreigners. I'm sure you understand."

"Now; I shall take my leave." He said matter-of-factly "If I'm hoped to bring the murading northerners to justice, I must reaquire thier trail at all costs."

Hedorin gave a quick Kh'gen salut: Holding one's palm open forward, then clenching one's hand into a fist then holding it across one's chest followed by a bow of the head.

"Good evening to you both." Hedorin said. His eye's couldn't help but wander to Soara. His eye's locked to her's for a second.

This will likly make my job more difficult he though was he turned to leave, hoping nither of them would press the matter.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((whoops you posted yours 2 seconds after i posted mine oh well i will just ignore my last post.))

"She has lost a lot of blood she will shurely die if i don't bring her to my village. The healer there are the best and can easily take care of her." he picked her back up and into his arms and started to go return to his village.

"Oh and another thing you lie as bad as my little brother. If your business lies with her then follow me. i wont let her go after she gets treated by an healer. And again another difficult skill i had to learn." he said with a wide grin.
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Soara felt uncomfortable, so near strangers, all her life she had only seen those of her tribe. So when the wolf warrior picked her up, she didnt know what to feel.

She looked up at his face, her cheek resting on his chest, "What is your name warrior?"
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

His back still turned to the two of them, Hedorin grit his teeth. He stood idle for a moment then swiftly lept into the trees and out of sight.

Well that didn't go very well at all. he thought frustrately to himself as he dashed from branch to branch atop the forrest's thick canopy. Now they're going to suspect me, that is if they aren't following me right now.

Hedorin needed some time to ponder over this new turn of events, hopefuly that Ry'ou will leave him be and take Soara back to his village, she had been badly wounded after all. Hedorin took some solice in knowing that at least she would be safer in their care then if left wounded in the woods.

Hedorin stopped after fleeing sometime, catiously waiting and sencing to check if he was being persued.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"my name is Turic, it means power in the ancheint toung. i'm going to take you back to my village the healers there can help you further." he said. "there is no need to worry"
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Soara relaxed in Turic's arms. Not believeing in 'no need to worry', for the strange feelings she had been experienceing since meeting Turic, were enough to worry about. But for the time being, she would rest and regain strength. "Thank you", Soara murmured, "Turic".
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Turic smiled, and it wasn't long when they got his village. it was rather large and a had large stone castle in the center which was the Ry'ou Brotherhood's Head quarters where his father Amorog sat on his throne sort of speak he wasn't a king but he had the power of one. when he got the Castle several healers took her from his arms and to a room to work on her.
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Soara who had fallen asleep in Turic's arms, awoke amid even more strangers. She was glad she had kept her Wolfen form, at least she didnt feel defenseless. When she opened her eyes, she saw many strangers around her, all bustling about. "Where am I?" Soara rasped through a dry throat.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

one of the healer a white female said. "Don't talk the medicen causes soar throats. I'm Talla one of the healers, don't worry you're in the Brotherhood's head quarters one of our greatist worriers braught you here. you lost of alot of blood, so you need to rest." she said reasuringly.
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

"Great worrior, huh?" Soara gave a small laugh, that turned into a uncontrollable cough. Her eyes streamed as her throat spasmed.
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Hedorin relaxed as he realized he had not been followed. He reclined in the highest branches of a large redwood tree and contemplated his options. He shouldn't go near Soara again as long as that the Ry'ou were near her. At least he was confident she'd be safe so near their headquarters, but still, Hedorin felt he shouldn't distance himself too much from her.

Hedorin was thankful to the Kh'gen totem masters for performing the blood-scent ritual on him. With its blessings, he would always have a general idea where Soara was. Still some of the details that were hidden from him were bothering Hedorin. In order to perform the blood-scent ritual, the totem maters needed to have a sample of Soara's blood. Just how long have the Kh'gan had their eyes on this woman? Why was she so important?

The Chief Alpha hadn’t answered any of Hedorin’s questions. Everything concerning the mission seemed to be on a need-to-know basis. All Hedorin knew was his orders: Keep her safe at all costs. Knowing that she was tucked away in the relative safety of the Ry’ou village, Hedorin took this opportunity to get some well-deserved sleep. Sitting in the high branches of the Redwood; he nodded off.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

One of the healer pored some herbal medicen down her throat then she stoped coaghing as her throat relaxed. "You okay?" Talla asked.

"well yeah Turic, is one of our best he very powerful worrier just like his father our Chief Alpha. I can see that he has his eye on you. alot of girls here are going to be very gelous of you, including me. Turic is quite a stud."

((just adding to my male ego :P ))
THE GAME

My Armory