My Puppies

The place for anything at all...
Kaenil
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

My Puppies

Post by Kaenil »

My mum just got a digital camera, figured I'd let you all see my awesome puppies. They're both Pomeranians, about 8 years old.

Kiya, female

Puppy, male

Another one of Puppy

Puppy again

I'd have taken more of Kiya, but she moves too fast and hides under the couch. It was sheer luck that I managed to get this picture.
:P

If you're wondering what happened to Puppy, he was nearly eaten by my mothers German Shepard. He walked away from it, though he died at the vets. They managed to bring him back soon after he stopped breathing. That was a little over a month ago and he's all healed up nicely now. Now he gets treated like a king, wet dog food all the time and everything. He's getting a little fat.
:lol:
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Another person with Poms! And I thought I was the only one.

Kiya looks like she's scowling. :lol:
Kaenil
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Kaenil »

Heh, yeah, Kiya can be weird sometimes. Think she just finished sneezing in that pic. ;)

Added a couple more. One of Puppy, and one of the evil dog that nearly ate him.

The one of Puppy is when he was sleeping and I woke him up. That's his "Noo! I don't wanna take the medicine!" face.

The one of Shania isn't photoshopped by the way, the flash got her eyes dead on like that, it was hilarious. :)
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Hmph. Shepards. They are evil dogs. The neighbor down the street lost a foal to his.
Ink
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: A Fledgling Shovelbum - Pack Archaeologist & Cultural Anthropologist!

Post by Ink »

So cute!!

:howl:  :oo
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Hee hee your dogs remind me of stuffed animals. :D Very cute.

Will Puppy's fur ever grow back?
Kaenil
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Kaenil »

Renorei wrote:Hee hee your dogs remind me of stuffed animals. :D Very cute.

Will Puppy's fur ever grow back?
Yup, it'll grow back. They had to shave it to heal it up, same with his head but that's mostly grown back now so it's hard to tell. He had so much fur they didn't even notice he was bitten on his shoulder, so it got infected and they had to pull these big black scabs off of it. Now I have to give him some kind of medicine by mouth and rub some stuff on his back every 12 hours.

It's mostly healed up now though, it's all the top layers of skin that needs to grow back.

If I haven't said it before, this dog is insane. Puppy I mean. Just today I let him outside for a bit and this man was walking his dog, a German Shepard, and Puppy just took off after them. I had to run out and grab him. ;)
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Kaenil wrote:If I haven't said it before, this dog is insane. Puppy I mean. Just today I let him outside for a bit and this man was walking his dog, a German Shepard, and Puppy just took off after them. I had to run out and grab him. ;)
Sounds to me like he wants revenge. "Oh yes, you will pay for what you did to me..." :evil:
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Set wrote:
Kaenil wrote:If I haven't said it before, this dog is insane. Puppy I mean. Just today I let him outside for a bit and this man was walking his dog, a German Shepard, and Puppy just took off after them. I had to run out and grab him. ;)
Sounds to me like he wants revenge. "Oh yes, you will pay for what you did to me..." :evil:
Has anyone else ever noticed that smaller dogs have a lot more audacity than their size warrants? It's like they are completely delusional about their size. All of my chihuahuas think they're wrottweilers. I suppose it would make sense if nearly all dogs have the same amount of attitude...but smaller dogs simply seem to have far more than their fair share. Weird.

I can remember more than one occasion in which their small size + major attitude = big trouble. One of my chihuahuas was actually killed once, because he kept pissing of one of our bigger dogs :( . Too bad he wasn't aware of how small he was. *Sigh*. Small dogs are cool, but they need to get a clue.
Kaenil
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Kaenil »

Heheh, I just looked up some info on Pomeranians and what I found is dead on. Here it is:
Some of them seem to think they are much larger than they actually are and do not hesitate to attack much bigger dogs. You need to protect them from themselves.
There's also another bit on some other website saying Pomeranians used to be bigger than they are now and were used as sled dogs in some arctic regions. Looks like Puppy still thinks he's a big bad sled dog. ;)
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

My dog is a 1/3 pom. She is mainly dachshund but she have longer legs and such wear she gets it from the pom side.

Your dogs are freakin' cute! :howl:  :oo
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

ouch.