Underworld meets Van Helsing

The place for anything at all...
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Underworld meets Van Helsing

Post by Alpha »

What do you think would happen if these two worlds were to somehow intersect? How do you think the Lycans would react to the VH wolfman? Would they reject him, or worse - try to attack him since he's from a different bloodline? How do you think he would fare if he had to fight their alpha male (Michael)? Same deal with Dracula and the UW vampire covens. Would Dracula in hellbeast form stand a chance against a fully vamped Marcus? And how ironic would it be if Kate Beckinsale (Dracula hunter) had to go against Kate Beckinsale (death dealer)? Even though I'm pretty sure this would be a curbstomp in Selene favor.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Well, Michael's actually not the alpha male of the lycans, since he's a hybrid. Let's pretend, for the sake of argument, that Lucian is still alive. In a battle between Van Helsing and Lucian, I think they'd be pretty well matched. Personally, I'd like to believe Van Helsing would prevail, simply because I like that werewolf design better. But in all honesty the victor (whoever he is) would not have won his victory without a price. It would certainly be a close-call. So, while I don't know who would win, I do know hat it would certainly be a close match-up.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Underworld. Because I still hate Van Helsing.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Well, first and foremost, Van Helsing would be out of his element. Semiautomatics didn't exist in his time, so any werewolf could have the odds in their favor before they'd even shifted. Michael or Lucian would rip him a new one.

As for Dracula and Markus, well. . . Vampire society according to Underworld, is strictly hierarchal. Markus is a decendant of the original vampire (forgot his name), whereas Dracula, his legacy known, is more like a washed up Richard Nixon. On top of being a stronger vampire, Markus would also have the support of the vampire houses.

And Death Dealer Kate would definitely beat Hunter Kate. D.D.K. has all of H.K.'s abilities and her vampire capabilities to enhance them.
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Renorei wrote:Well, Michael's actually not the alpha male of the lycans, since he's a hybrid.

Ooops! I said Michael, but I meant William.
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Alpha »

Terastas wrote:Well, first and foremost, Van Helsing would be out of his element. Semiautomatics didn't exist in his time, so any werewolf could have the odds in their favor before they'd even shifted. Michael or Lucian would rip him a new one.
I guess I should have been more specific. I meant how would they match-up in just their werewolf forms? No guns or other weapons included.
Terastas wrote: Markus is a decendant of the original vampire (forgot his name)
Marcus father (Alex Corvinus) was neither a vampire or lycan, but he was the original immortal.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Alpha wrote:
Renorei wrote:Well, Michael's actually not the alpha male of the lycans, since he's a hybrid.

Ooops! I said Michael, but I meant William.
Oh, William. Well, that changes things up a bit. In a fight between William and Van Helsing, I lean towards William. It'd still be a rough battle, but I think William would prevail.

But, in a battle between Helsing and any of the other Underworld werewolves, it's still anyone's guess.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Alpha wrote:
Terastas wrote:Well, first and foremost, Van Helsing would be out of his element. Semiautomatics didn't exist in his time, so any werewolf could have the odds in their favor before they'd even shifted. Michael or Lucian would rip him a new one.
I guess I should have been more specific. I meant how would they match-up in just their werewolf forms? No guns or other weapons included.
Well, AFAIK, the Lycans in UW aren't mindless in WW form, whereas VH is, so uh, they have definate advantage over VH who's mental faculties likely could only formulate a plan that was comprised entirely of 'rip' and 'tear'. :P
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

i'd say it would all end up like hamlet or macbeth and everyone dies!
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Well, Selene and Anna Valerious would certainly notice something familiar about each other. Sure, one's wearing Renny garb with a bust-boost and the other a cute latex cat-suit, but they both seem to have a lot in common.

Anna: "Ugh, my double in this universe is a vampire?" Pulls out stake.
Selene: "Worse yet, mine's a mortal!" Pulls out pair of machine guns.

Everyone else: "Cat fight!"
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

We need a movie!....."Underworld Vs Van Helsing"
Not Coming to Theater Near You! :)

...Whoever wins, we lose... :P
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Aki wrote:Well, AFAIK, the Lycans in UW aren't mindless in WW form, whereas VH is, so uh, they have definate advantage over VH who's mental faculties likely could only formulate a plan that was comprised entirely of 'rip' and 'tear'. :P
Aki beat me to it. Their strengths are comparable, but not their IQs.
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

Scott Gardener wrote:Well, Selene and Anna Valerious would certainly notice something familiar about each other. Sure, one's wearing Renny garb with a bust-boost and the other a cute latex cat-suit, but they both seem to have a lot in common.

Anna: "Ugh, my double in this universe is a vampire?" Pulls out stake.
Selene: "Worse yet, mine's a mortal!" Pulls out pair of machine guns.

Everyone else: "Cat fight!"
Only one way to solve this dilemma.

Hot lesbian sex.

Then again, that's my solution for a lot of things...
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+