searching for redemtion.

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"Raksha, Calm down!" i said as i toar her away from the body. she was in rage, a condition that werewolves get when they are pushed to far. resulting in exteremly agressive behavior and won't calm down untill he/she lashes out on some thing. this time its her freashly turned werewolf father.

I pinned her down to the ground holding down her arms and keeping away from her fang filled mouth. i did that until she stopped trying to kill me and snapped out of it. "it's alright hes dead, you killed him. he won't bother you know longer, calm down."
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

tannen pins me to the ground trying to pull me back. i snap at his neck, but miss. i eventually cxalm down, and he lets me go. but the silence doesn't last long. Varg heared the noise and came to check it out too.

"figures it was raksha! next time you scream, go far FAR away so you don't scare my prey away. and what the hell?!"

he's seen the body- or rather what's left of the body. he sniffs it.

"getting violent on us, huh Raksha? guess you're too much of a threat. what's the matter? someone scare you and mommy's not around to save you so you decide to KILL him?"

i snarled at varg. i'm sick of him constantly tormenting me. i leaped for his throat roaring in rage. he screamed and ran. i chased after him with murder in mind.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I chased after Raksha and caught her i stoped her persuit. "Enough blood has been spilt today, don't kill those that don't deseirve it even the likes of varg." i said sternly, she tried to pull her self free from my hand but i was too strong.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

tannen says something to me which i didn't really catch. i could'nt pull away from him, so i bit his arm till he let me go. then i went hunting for varg. when i found him, he was desperatly trying to pull a metal trap off his paw. i snarled at him and went for his throat. i wanted to rip it out and taste his blood. i wanted to watch the blood spill on the ground. killing my father had been fun, now i wanted to kill again. i love killing. i want to kill everything there is to kill. i wanna kill t'ill there's nothing left to kill.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i chased after Raksha and right before she went for Varg's throat a takled her hard to the ground. she was too enraged, too violant, ahe was full of blood lust. i was too busy to keep Raksha sedued, i couldn't free varg from the bear trap. so i howled for my father and the pack for help.
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Tsarr (tannen's father) was the first to arrive. he pulled varg free from the trap. Luna came next. she sniffed at my father's remnants, and strangely let loose a long mournfull howl. she snarled at varg and crammed something down my throat. i remember trying to bite her paw off before blacking out.

i wake up at night. i'm calmer now and my mind is swirling. what happened? who died? was it me who killed? yes it was. why did i kill? the rage. the blood. the screams. my mother. dead. dead. she's dead. he murdered her, my mother's dead.

flashes of what happened raced through my mind. i killed last night. i killed my father. and WHY was luna so sad over his death?!

blood. so much blood. it drove me crazy. the reek of it lured me into a furious insanity. it drove me to kill.

the pack went hunting later that night. i was invited to the hunt. Tsarr found a rather large moose. i was the first to sink my teeth into it's throat. i killed it - and went crazy at the smell of blood. i snarled and snapped at anything and everything that got in my way. as a subordinate i was supposed to step back for Tsarr, instead i attacked him. i was defending MY kill! what are they thinking?! this is MY kill! MY kill! MINE, MINE, MIIIIIIIINE!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I tore Raksha away from the moose. she fought back she was ragging again. i Had no choice; i hit her causing her to be knocked out. .

I turned to the pack's healer. "What in Gaia's name is going on with her!?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

tannen tore me aaway from my kill and stunned me. when i woke, he was talking with the Kyra, the healer.

"she's going through a tough phase right now. she was beaten and terrified into submission all those years, and now she's free from her father's tranny. learning that it was her father who killed her mother must have been hard for her. give her some time, don't anger her, and if someone else angers her just stay out of her way untill she calms down. whatever you do, if she's pissed, DON'T snarl at her and look her straight in the eye. she'll take it as a challenge." Krya said.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

Nightspirit
warrioress/werewolf
black/dark grey/white (werewolf name, Rogue)

She watches from a tree, her ocean blue eyes watching and remembering. 'a past alot like mine' she thinks as she watches the young she-wp;f 'abusive. yet still not even close. perhaps i can get to know her. this ol she- knight is in need for a freind or two neways' she shrugs, and jumps down, her armored trenchcoat giving a few clinks and her sword hilt giving off a glint.
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

maybe we can pick this one up again....

three weeks pass after my furious rampage, and i am doing quite well in my opinion. though i still get a bit voilent when angered, i no longer snap at the sight or smell of blood. varg had pissed me off again four days ago and learned once and for all to stay out of my way. if i could feel pity for anyone i'd almost pity him, he'll never insult anyone again or have a chance for a family of his own. he's now the current pack omega. i am high in rank now because of all the fight's i've won. but the pack leader still keeps his eye on me.