female shifting...

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Set wrote:The multiple nipples thing always reminds me of this picture:

Do you guys remember when I mistaken that pic for a female? :lol:

EDIT: Here you go Figarou. :D

All thanks to Anubis "Do you think werewolves are hot" Thread

http://wolf.fang.or.jp/monty/
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Ultraken
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ultraken »

Shadow Wulf wrote:EDIT: Here you go Figarou. :D

Definitely Not Safe For Work :D

The multi-breast thing seems to be a common feature of Monty's work.
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Figarou wrote:
Silverclaw wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
"Dont worry little Sussie Q. Your just slowly shifting into Womenhood"
:wink:

Little girl - "Cool!! I'll go show daddy!"

:jester2:

Oh Daddy's gonna love that! :lol: :P
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Morkulv wrote:I get your point but... Getting flat? It just doesn't seem right to me.
Why not?

I think it would be very bad to have the female werewolves look like bimbos. Making a females breasts get Bigger when they transform to Gestalt would do just that.

...if they stay the same size, but the body gets bigger, the breasts would look smaller. Again, the wider chest would spread it out, so even though it would have the same volume, the chest would have far less significant looking bulges.

What reason would a female werewolf have for human-like breasts exept to be the object of someguys wet dreams?

From my point of view, all signs point against significant chest-size on females...logically and practically speaking...unless one is trying to make them look sexy.

I'm all for having werewolves that "look good"...but not like that.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Vuldari wrote: What reason would a female werewolf have for human-like breasts exept to be the object of someguys wet dreams?

From my point of view, all signs point against significant chest-size on females...logically and practically speaking...unless one is trying to make them look sexy.

I'm all for having werewolves that "look good"...but not like that.
Good point... we do have to think of how exactly this would be displayed in the movie. Honestly I think it would be a lot more practical, but especially more mature, to come at it from a place of anatomical realism (or as close to anatomical realism as you can get when your dealing with werewolves)

I’d hate it if this movie came across as some male demographic hook for tossing out too much lycanthropic T & A
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Set wrote:The multiple nipples thing always reminds me of this picture:

Do you guys remember when I mistaken that pic for a female? :lol:

EDIT: Here you go Figarou. :D

Oh, his website's still up?

.... ooooh, wait, i think i remember something about him "quitting the furry fandom"....
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Haha, Im glad you guys liked it. :lol:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

FUR-ther considerations.

Post by RedEye »

Imagine a "WellChested" Fem Werewolf running in Four-Foot drive...right through some scratchy weeds.
That alone would seem to point toward the Flat/Multi as opposed to Human
Largeness. They'd chafe a lot less, too. :wink:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

...ow. Or small would work too.
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Re: FUR-ther considerations.

Post by Aki »

RedEye wrote:Imagine a "WellChested" Fem Werewolf running in Four-Foot drive...right through some scratchy weeds.
Yeah, but multi is pretty, er, badly designed for a bipedal. Once you enter any combat that isn't taking place on all fours, you stand a nice chance of getting those clawed up something nasty. :wink:

The more of the chest they take up, the higher the chance they'll get f*** up. And they ain't exactly known for durability. :lol:
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Re: FUR-ther considerations.

Post by Apokryltaros »

Aki wrote:
RedEye wrote:Imagine a "WellChested" Fem Werewolf running in Four-Foot drive...right through some scratchy weeds.
Yeah, but multi is pretty, er, badly designed for a bipedal. Once you enter any combat that isn't taking place on all fours, you stand a nice chance of getting those clawed up something nasty. :wink:

The more of the chest they take up, the higher the chance they'll get F@&^$ up. And they ain't exactly known for durability. :lol:
Think of the back problems having three sets of D-cups would bring!
A werewolf hunter would be able to find female werewolves in human form by looking for the comely 20-year old college student who uses a neck brace and walker.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Think of the back problems having three sets of D-cups would bring!
A werewolf hunter would be able to find female werewolves in human form by looking for the comely 20-year old college student who uses a neck brace and walker.
lol :lol:

Yeah, If I were a WW, I certinaly would not want anything like that! Or even the regular human two still at normal human size :P
I think apes are the only animals with having boobs 24/7 right?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Silverclaw wrote: I think apes are the only animals with having boobs 24/7 right?
Not really.

Cows have udders 24/7

And they make more milk than humans do.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Oh yeah, forgot about them :)
RedEye

OOps!

Post by RedEye »

Actually (checked) of the Simians, only Homo Sapiens Simiensis (Us) has a Female with breasts as well developed as they are. Most apes are flat chested...whether Male of Female...especially the ones that are Faculative Bipeds. Breasts aren't really necessary for Milk production, just the Glandular structures underneath the skin.
Large chested Female Humans are largely (sorry) a product of Selective breeding...by human Males.
Some Fetishes never die. :roll:
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Most apes are flat chested
You sure? I see nature shows with chimps/orangatangs/gorillas with some floppy boobies
:P

Would some of the earliest human females of not of had boobs then when not with babies? ??
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Silverclaw wrote:
Most apes are flat chested
You sure? I see nature shows with chimps/orangatangs/gorillas with some floppy boobies
:P
Those would be the females that have had babies.
RedEye

Boobitry

Post by RedEye »

I suspect that Werewolf Women would likely have breasts that were of the A or B cup size, set closely together.
Breast cup size: "If the chest immediately below the breasts is measured as size X, then if the breasts, measured through the deepest parts are X+1", then the cup size is "A"; If the difference is X+2", the cup size is "B", etc, etc,......"
I'd suspect that the breast centers (conic projections) are probably pointed at the center of the chest, rather than the outer edges of the chest, again simply because it would allow the largest breast size while keeping the Mass of the breast at a minimum....they are mostly fat, laid over the Pectoralis muscle (beautifully, at that).
Now, since there is some, shall we say, re-adjustment of the fascia during Shift, what's to keep even a "D" cup breast from being reduced in size by the increasing size of the Ribcage without the additional increase in Sub-Mammae fat? Size adjusted to fit Life-Form as shift occurs.
While a Big Breasted werewolf female is Possible....in nature, it would not likely be so desirable, or offer superior survivability. It's the Milk glands that count, and they're effectively flat...
Shadowsaber
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Silver shadowsaber the six tailed

Post by Shadowsaber »

I alway wounder as a Vixen my self that only the two hume brest would show more do to the hybrid but if she gor prgent like the other brest would swell and show up more then srink back after winning. but the only way the She-wolf can run around with out it bing in the way. and on this point do you thin when a werewolf shift-froms it like Sex it painful at frist but then you start to enjoy the it and let it happen
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The 1st Alchemy using WerePomeranian evAr!

Post by LightPaws »

Figarou wrote:
Silverclaw wrote:Proably the last time too
:lol:
heh...I can see it now.

(Little girl runs up to her mom after looking in the mirror)

"Mom look!! I'm bulging into boobieness!!"

Mah poor innocence. y'all nasty people :(
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

LightPaws wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Silverclaw wrote:Proably the last time too
:lol:
heh...I can see it now.

(Little girl runs up to her mom after looking in the mirror)

"Mom look!! I'm bulging into boobieness!!"

Mah poor innocence. y'all nasty people :(
Nope...just joking around.

I do that a lot. :jester:
RedEye

The eternal Female

Post by RedEye »

One thing that differentiates Human Skeletal remains is a property called "Gracile" (Gray-syle) It meanas "Graceful in form" and is one of the ways you can tell if an arm bone is frome a Male or Female...the Female is more Gracile.
SInce the Werewolf is built on the Human baseform, I don't see why that shouldn't apply to Female Were's as well.
Physically, they'd be more Gracile then the Males, more Graceful of form, prettier to look at... even in Fur, the Female is more Graceful than the Male, and more Gracile as well.

:femshft
Roodhoor
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Roodhoor »

...hmm.....
some of you guys make a Science out of wearing bras .........
Being female, simply wearing them is enough.

Back to topic.

1) Why human females are about the only ones having visible breasts.
Even in times when they are not needed for feeding the babys.

Well, one of the many explenations is, of course, found in the evolution of humans.
To the best of my knowledge, no animal has sex face to face, except humans and bonobos.
The backside is the trigger for sexual impulses.
Since it is adopted, that one day an entire population of apes startet to forget about the swinging-from-tree-to-tree thing an chose to explore the wide tree-less landscape, they realized the whole walking on two legs idea back then. The sexual behavior changed.
But everything needs a trigger, even lust. Staring at a females backside now went along with kneeling down. Not very good if you're an ape....prey.
So the breasts began to grow, indicating that THIS female was healthy and able to produce loads of milk to insure the survival of many healthy offsprings. And, handy enough, in clear view to any normal standing male.
Breasts as a surrogate for the backside.

2) I downright refuse multiple breasts, nipples etc. in Gestalt form.
From my point of view, Werewolves have this form to, run, fight, scare.....and fight.
There is absolutely no need for any visible part of the body whose only function is to feed ( or to show you're a healthy female).
Whether there might be one or dozens of pairs of nipples - they all are neatly hidden under the fur. No need for multiple bras or something.

If it's possible for a Werewolf to gain and loose weight in such great measures, I think this part would be one of the first to crumble out of sight.
Eala Frya Fresena!
Lever dood as slaav.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I vote that the volume would likely decrease. Thus on a typical 'bigger than human' gestalt form they would be smaller not just becuase of volume decrease but also becuase of the fact that the volume is spread out more. Still visible. they would have the extra sets however in gestalt form, but covered by fur and invisible.