Werewolf Game - Round III

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Heart of the Pack III
Lone_Wolf II
Moon Daughter II

As night approaches, the villagers get more and more anxious. Finally, they can no longer bear to just wait and be slaughtered helplessly in their sleep, so they gather together in fear. Incited by the words spoken earlier, the mob accosts Heart of the Pack and...

Well, she doesn't have a heart anymore.

She was innocent, by the way!

It is now NIGHT.

May the werewolves please send me their clues and kill before 5:30 am GMT / 9:30 pm PST, two days from now.

Game Status:
1. [s]ALIVE Timber-WoIf[/s]
2. ALIVE outwarddoodles
3. [s]ALIVE Heart of the Pack[/s]
4. ALIVE Ronkonkoma
5. ALIVE Nishah
6. ALIVE Moon Daughter
7. ALIVE celtwolf
8. ALIVE Lone_Wolf
9. ALIVE Wolfhanyou

(I noticed some didn't post, and some posted, but never voted. Is 48 hours enough, or do you want more time in the future?)

-- Vilkacis)
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Since when I've been female, by the way?

:roflmao:

After this, I'll add the sex in to my information, and perhaps change my title.

(Now when I start to look at my avatar little more closely, it is slightly feminine. Hadn't noticed that before.)

:howl:  :oo
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Whoops, heh.

Sorry ^_^

It was a combination of the avatar and the name, I think.

Don't worry about it, I've been incorrectly labeled 'she' myself a few times (back before we added a mod to display gender). It can be really hard to tell online sometimes...

-- Vilkacis
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Jeah, well, I've recently considered anyway changing my name in to simple 'Hearth', and I'm only waiting to get some of my drawings on computer to get a new avatar.

Hearth. Better than Heart of the Pack, don't you think?
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

- sorry, posted too late - had quite the busy schedual - I appologise !
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Heart of the Pack wrote:Jeah, well, I've recently considered anyway changing my name in to simple 'Hearth', and I'm only waiting to get some of my drawings on computer to get a new avatar.

Hearth. Better than Heart of the Pack, don't you think?
I think it is. Shorter to type out too, but that's just me being a lazy teenager. :roll:
Boo
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

It is now DAY.

A trail of blood leads from Lone_Wolf's bed to where his body was dragged out the nearest window.

First Clue: "Knowledge is power."

Second Clue: "What's round on the ends and high in the middle?"

Let the voting begin.

Voting ends two days from now at 2:00 am GMT / 6:00 pm PST.

Game Status:
2. ALIVE outwarddoodles
4. ALIVE Ronkonkoma
5. ALIVE Nishah
6. ALIVE Moon Daughter
7. ALIVE celtwolf
8. [s]ALIVE Lone_Wolf[/s]
9. ALIVE Wolfhanyou

-- Vilkacis
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Door to Darkness

Post by Moon Daughter »

I was busy this week, sorry I didn't put my vote in before. I didn't even know till now I almost got voted off. ??

The wiccan healer regards the events that have transpired with a heavy heart, "Alas, Lone_Wolf and Heart of the Pack are dead...Lone_Wolf was but an innocent bystander...and Heart o the Pack even accused I...may their souls find solstice..."

She sits upon a chair in her home, and lights two lonely candles upon her mantle piece, "Now these clues...what a curious mystery. One is quite straight-forward and obvious, and yet the other does seem to have a logical culprit.

"According to the first clue...'What's round on the ends and high in the middle?'...this seems to explicitely point to outwarddoodles seeing as she lives in Ohio, and she oftem uses that very saying.

"Then this second clue...'Knowledge is power'...this seems to point to celtwolf...who calles himself the 'well read werewolf'...does this not seem to be intriminating?

"I am sorry to pass judgement so quickly...but I am afraid not only for the souls of my friends...but of my own soul as well..."
Last edited by Moon Daughter on Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He who make a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man." -Dr. Johnson
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

The Farmer nods and looks towards Moon Daughter "I must agree with our wiccan healer... these two clues left by the werewolf to taunt us like we aren't as smart as this devilish creature.....they seem to point right to outwarddoodles and celtwolf" Ronkonkoma shakes his head sadly "However, the second clue is correct, Knowledge is power, and we will use it to defeat this evil that has unleased itself on our peaceful village"

(edited! thanks moon daughter)
Last edited by Ronkonkoma on Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Door to Darkness

Post by Moon Daughter »

Um...Ronkonkoma...Lone_Wolf's already dead...do you mean celtwolf like I put?
"He who make a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man." -Dr. Johnson
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Second Clue: "What's round on the ends and high in the middle?"
I just thought I'd like to defend myself here for a sec -- I was rather surprised to see that.

Don't you think that would be a bit too obvious? The werewolf would not want to have the clues that are true easily lead to themselves, but be much harder to interpret, while everyone could easily point out I've used that saying in my 'location'. If I were the werewolf, why would I so obviously point out as a clue a saying that I use often?

(though who ever is the werewolf, kudos to you, I suppose.)

Anyhow, I personally think the two acting suspicious are Ronkonkoma
and Moon Daughter .
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

*The village brewer has finally been able to make time to attend the village council, after finisching the final batch of fien ale he had 'on the stove'*

A killer ? our village is beset by beasts ? *pales* ohmydeargod....
We must defend ourselves ! Arm the strongest amongst us and hunt for it....

Oh... it leaves clues ? Such Arrogance ! We must make them pay for the death of our friends and defend the safety of our village !

Let's see if I can make sense of this...
* the Silence clue...
* Knowlegde is power clue...
* Round-high-round clue...

Hmmm... I'm afraid I must agree with Outwarddoodles... If truly she was the werewolf, she would have to be truly stupid to refer to herself in such blatant fashion.... or truly genius, for trying such an obvious "hide-in-plain-sight"...

Even though... I feel that more points towards the scholar...Celtwolf... Knowledge is what he has aplenty... And reading is done in silence... He strikes me as arrogant enough to leave clues in order to show of his superior intellect... proving books are higher learning and we are but simpletons... How often has he not referred to that ?

As for your suspicions, Outwarddoodles, do not blame Ronkonkoma and Moondaughter for their fears... they see the clues and wish to put the beast down as soon as possible... do you not fear for your life ? Why would you not ? *gives thoughtfull look*
I summon your instincts
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"Most of the clues now seem to point to Celtwolf..." the Traveler mumbles to himself, now keeping back from the rest of the discussion. "It would be sad, however, if our scholar turns out to be an inncoent victim of the werewolf's plan to split the village." He shakes his head though, and looks over at the group, awaiting further discussion and see if he could put in a stranger's opinion.
Boo
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

As for your suspicions, Outwarddoodles, do not blame Ronkonkoma and Moondaughter for their fears... they see the clues and wish to put the beast down as soon as possible... do you not fear for your life ? Why would you not ? *gives thoughtfull look*
Well, I think it's more so that fact that I have a bit of a reason to believe the others are not the werewolf, and for those two I do not.

I do not believe you are the werewolf, Nishah, for you claim to have had too busy of a schedule to have killed on the nights the werewolves did.

Though Celtwolf may be suspiciously quiet right now, I do not believe he could have been the one behind these riddles for now.

And Wolfhanyou -- I suppose I can't tell much from her for now.

Though Moon Daughter was rather quick to point out how one of the clues fit me perfectly. Which leads me to the thought that she may have planted that clue and is now currently trying to use it against me.

And I do too would fear for my life. In fact, if we don't exterminate the werewolf, then if I'm correct, the werewolf may go after me. Also, because we're only planning to kill one werewolf tonight, when I suspect there's two, then the remaining could go after anyone -- preferably those that are close to figuring out who's who.

So, keeping that last statement in mind, I'd recommend keeping our wits about us -- yet unfortunately LoneWolf had not placed in his vote last round, thus we don't know who could of ever held a grudge against him. Possibly the werewolf killed randomly?
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

Who knows what lives inside the mind of such a beast ?

Our only chance is indeed to remain rational and to avoid jumping to conclusions.

And may the heavens help us if indeed the kills are random...
I summon your instincts
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Nishah wrote:Who knows what lives inside the mind of such a beast ?

Our only chance is indeed to remain rational and to avoid jumping to conclusions.

And may the heavens help us if indeed the kills are random...
Well, I have a feeling if the werewolf did hear my comment, they'll probably try to do the exact opposite of what I predicted.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

celtwolf IIII
outwarddoodles II
Ronkonkoma I
Moon Daughter I

The villagers, having made up most of their minds, turn on the scholar and beat him to death with his own books. That's democracy for ya', folks; celtwolf was innocent!

It is now NIGHT.

May the werewolves please send me their clues and kill before 3:30 am GMT / 7:30 pm PST, two days from now.

Game Status:
2. ALIVE outwarddoodles
4. ALIVE Ronkonkoma
5. ALIVE Nishah
6. ALIVE Moon Daughter
7. [s]ALIVE celtwolf[/s]
9. ALIVE Wolfhanyou

-- Vilkacis
celtwolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by celtwolf »

seriously??? i was voted off?
hehe, sorry to dissapoint, but i ain't the werewolf guys! knowledge may be power, but i think the werewolf is giving two seperate clues. one to lead away from the real killer and he seond is more related.
and i'm in ILLINOIS!!! NOT OHIO!!!entirely different places!
look at outwardoodles. if any of the next clues lead to her, vote her off.

and if i were the werewolf, i'd come up with a better clue than those!
i'm just stating what i know and what i think, if you don't like it, you can leave me alone.

i am the well-read werewolf
:read:
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Ack...

Please don't try to affect the game after you die...

:zombiewolf:

-- Vilkacis
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

It is now DAY.

Moon Daughter's body is found in the center of the village, mostly eaten.

First clue: "The one that travels long roads to get here has dark intentions."

Second clue: "To where ole travellin' Jack goes and then comes back!"

Let the voting begin.

Voting ends two days from now at 4:30 pm GMT / 8:30 am PST.

Game Status:
2. ALIVE outwarddoodles
4. ALIVE Ronkonkoma
5. ALIVE Nishah
6. [s]ALIVE Moon Daughter[/s]
7. [s]ALIVE celtwolf[/s]
9. ALIVE Wolfhanyou

-- Vilkacis
Nishah
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nishah »

*The brewer again attends the meeting of the village council, after hearing news of this new attack*

Oh dear lord...
again the beasts have struck...
But why moondaughter ?

*sigh*
At least the beasts left clues that will surely condemn at least one of their number ! Their hands have been forced ! They can no longer cloud our eyes with their deception and in their haste they have given us the path to victory !

Didn't they, WOLFHANYOU ?
The traveling stranger...
The road-walker with dark intentions...

It seems that you tought to outsmart us forever didn't you !
But it seems that you and your infernal accomplice slipped up !

To death with this beast ! Let our community finally sleep in peace !
I summon your instincts
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"It seems that you are quite quick to pin the blame on someone." The Traveler says, keeping his voice steady, though from what one could see of his eyes, his worst fears had come true. To be blamed for the murders of the villagers, and with this new clue pointing, seemingly, directly at himself. "I could say the very same of you, you who boasts the painting of a Beast in a town (your avatar), Nishah. Your knowledge of making ale would probably put you in a very fitting position, since in the towns in which I have traveled in often go to the local bar to take stress off of their minds. What do you use to make ale, anyway, I wonder? Could your tools possiably fit the round-high-round clue as well?"

He let his eyes travel over the remaining people. "And what of Ronokoma? Being a farmer, his knowledge of the land puts food on the table and makes his coin. However, depending on what kind of knowledge, that clue could point to anyone here."

He fell silent, letting his own accusation stay in the air for a while. "And besides of which, you forget. I have not been here before. If that clue of the 'traveling Jack' is to be true, that elimenates me from the suspect list."
Boo
outwarddoodles

Post by outwarddoodles »

Hmmm, wait a second. Would the werewolves have just won? Even if we sucessfully kill a werewolf tonight, there will still be another that would kill the other human. Leaving one werewolf and one human left. Thus the werewolves win...It's also likely the werewolves could now pair up to vote one person to be killed by the villagers.

Edit:
The werewolves win if they kill enough villagers so that the numbers are even. (Two werewolves and two humans, or one werewolf and one human.) At that point they can rise up and slaughter the villagers openly
Yes, it's true. There are four people left, and two are werewolves. Meaning there is also two humans.

Congrats.
(I'm suspecting it's Ronkonkoma and Wolfhanyou?)
Ronkonkoma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Going with the moon

Post by Ronkonkoma »

(technicly yeah i think youre right outwardddoodles, I think game's over....) (plays anyway!)

Ronkonkoma looks around and eyes Wolfhanyou, Nishah and Outwarddoodles tiredly

" Nishah, we mustn't rush to judgement, these are people's lives we are dealing with..." The farmer ponders thoughtfully "None of these murders and killings occured before you Wolfhanyou showed up, these clues undoubtfully point to you, refering to traveling...and being a stranger, i am surprised we trusted you for so long...."

Ronkonkoma looks between Nishah and Outwarddoodles "either of you could be the werewolf, but the clues are tricky, but Outwarddoodles Only you would be so sinisterly clever in leaving such a obvious clue that leads to yourself, and then claim it was the werewolves trying to place the blame on you when it was you all along!"
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Whoops, sure enough. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention... My bad.

Congrats to our two werewolves! Whoever they may be <_< >_>

-- Vilkacis