Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Halo 3!!! INFO!

Post by Anubis »

http://www.halo3xbox.com/
:cry: it's so beautiful :cry:

look at it a very short clip of what could be the halo 3 teaser trailer
http://www.halo3xbox.com/halo3gallery/d ... p-0-4.html

There is no emoticon for what i'm feeling (really there isn't)
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

nah... i don't think that video is official. If bungee were to release ANY footage it would be insanely theatrical and over-the-top like the stuff they had for Halo 2. but still, whoever did make that obviously has some skill... if only we could get them working on our werewolf videogame, eh Anubis
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Anubis is gonna choke me for saying this but..

"Halo 3 might be the last one they'll make."
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

nope they just started on halo 4 i read it on several over places on the net, and it supposted to be a leak. besides they made sequals on games that totaly sucks a**. i don't buy it, but if a fan did that imgaine what will halo must look like.

*imagines*
its just so beatiful
*tear runs out of eye*
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Lyco wrote: if only we could get them working on our werewolf videogame, eh Anubis
yeah if only, it would be bad a**!
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

" A gravity gun" oh so original since HL2 came out, still it may be some fun
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Searif wrote:" A gravity gun" oh so original since HL2 came out, still it may be some fun
ahh the gravity gun... never before in my life have i had so much fun throwing crap at other crap. :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

oh yeah! the gravity is extremly fun!! i got Half Life 2 for my Xbox and i'm having a blast shreading those zombie things in half with those saw blades that are every where :)
THE GAME

My Armory
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Anubis wrote:nope they just started on halo 4 i read it on several over places on the net,

...all of which heard it from the same original source and posted it as if they found out about it, even though the original source is wrong.

There is NO WAY Halo 3 is allready "Done". It is well under way, to be sure, but far from completed yet. They will announce the game officially when it is "almost" done, but not weeks or months AFTER they have allready finished it and started on the sequel.

...that just doesn't make any sense. ...whoever made that up is not a very good liar.

As for the video...no, I can assure you that is not game footage. You would be suprised how many extremely talented CG animators there are out there, armed with 3D-Studio, Maya, or other advanced programs.

I've seen awesome looking pictures and animations of aliens from the "Aliens" movies that looked as good or better than the films...but that did not mean they were "leaked" pictures from a secret, unannounced movie. Just the pride and joy creation of a talented fan.

...those websites are just WAY too eager to believe every rumor they hear, and share it as "Leaked" information.

I'm sure Halo 3 Will look visually stunning and amazing when it REALLY get's finished though. ...it will have to be to meet the expectations of the series' fans. The cutscenes quite likely will look as good or better than that short animation, and I wouldn't be surprised if the in-game graphics were comparable as well.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Anubis wrote:oh yeah! the gravity is extremly fun!! i got Half Life 2 for my Xbox and i'm having a blast shreading those zombie things in half with those saw blades that are every where :)
Bleh, I hear xbox version is crappy and frame rates arent that good, plus you do know buying Half Life 2 for the xbox was a bit of a rip off seeing as thier are no co-op or multiplayer or anything else thats new. While in the PC version of HL2 you have online deathmatch, Counter Strike source, mods and conversions, all this and you pay less than what you had to from the xbox version, personaly I liked the ps2 translation of the original half life cause they added so many stuff in their.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

dude what's with you, why are you dissing my system!? i just said that the gravity gun is fun but you turn the topic around on how the Xbox sucks. what's up with that!!
Last edited by Anubis on Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Anubis is gonna choke me for saying this but..

"Halo 3 might be the last one they'll make."
It is better to bow out in the spotlight then to bow out after the aplause has faded
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Anubis wrote:dude what's with you, why are you dissing my system!? i just said that the gravity gun if fun but you turn the topic around on how the Xbox sucks. what's up with that!!
Im not dissing the xbox, I like the xbox, I like Halo. Im just saying that the xbox version of Half Life 2 isnt all that good, and compare to the pc version its a rip off cause it has nothing but the story mode. In PC you have Counter Strike, Lan, Mods, and all sorts of fun stuff.
Image Image
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Oh no, why?

(Do we *really* need another Halo? Shouldn't two be enough?!)
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

they left us hanging in the second one, earth is over run by the covenat the sarge, cpatain samantha keys, and the arbiter are still on the second halo and master chief is still on that 4runner ship thats about to reek habik on earth, and cortana is still on the conevat city thats infested by the flood.

i would be pissed if they don't
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

Dont forget that there releasing it one the same day ps3 comes out, a silent war between the companies, well not really silent anymore, If they get as much commotion as they did for halo2, wich they will, there will almost definetly be a halo3, Plus the movie.

Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

I hope they acully have health bars in H3, it was too annoying in H2
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

It looks cool but hey, why would they have trailer out honestly and I wonder if the weapons in halo 3 will be better or worse who knows mind as will wait till the end of the year when it comes out as the same as ps3.
"lolis"
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

Yes they definetly need a health bar.

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Actually thier has been recent news. Chances are that Halo3 will NOT be releasing at the same time as the PS3, Bill Gates says he doesnt even know when it will be out, the response from bungie was the same as Halo2, "Its done when its done". So it will likely be release much later than the PS3 release date.
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Seen it.
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

8) and it's so shiney!
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."