Newer SG-WW

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Newer SG-WW

Post by Prowler »

Planet: P3X-0129. "Xathiu" according to stolen Goa'uld data, a mineral rich world sparsely populated with primitive animals and the potential to supply there armys for years to come.

Co-ordinates: LOCKED
Dialing gate...DONE
Sending probe...STANDBY

The ice cracked away from the gate as it illuminated and started to allign, through the ripples of the portal came the earth probe. "Ok, activating live video link." Faces crowded the monitors as readings came in. "Surface temp...-38'C!?...wind: 15kph...atmosphere is breathable."
The fuzzy pictures showed a desolate and cratered, windswept landscape of ice. Panning around showed a massive feild of twisted debris scattered around the gate, it shone many colours in the twilight. "Whoa, think the next avalible SG team better take a closer look at this!" Looking up into the cold sky showed more destruction, bits of ships glowed as they burnt up on the atmosphere.
----------
Inbound worm-hole: UNKNOWN SOURCE
Power grid: DAMAGED
Defensive contingents: ARMED [50%]

Steam rose off the white cammoflaged defensive batterys surrounding the icy gate. "Just another probe, far too basic to be the serpants tech." Boxes of spare parts where being hurried about in the dark, powerless command centre. The dim back-up lights where hardly usefull but showed that the perimeter guns still worked. "Come on, get them repairs done and get a team to check whos probe that is. The snakes will return and this time they know what there up against!" There was a crash as two boxes of bolts where spilled in the low light.

The choice of SG explorer or Xathiu inhabitant is yours!

((usuall really: non of the powerplay and try not to post 1 word :D lets see who it goes.))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((you lost me, i have no idea whos talking and whats going on is very vague. please be more descriptive))
THE GAME

My Armory
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Door to Darkness

Post by Moon Daughter »

I'll be a Xathiu inhabitant...but one question...do they switch between human form and wolf form? Or are they continuously wolfy?
"He who make a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man." -Dr. Johnson
Prowler
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Arctic interests

Post by Prowler »

((I was thinking you'd fill in the gaps so i kept it general :lol: But if ya wants it more precise i can do that, tis noprobs :) ))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

ok.... where is the change?
THE GAME

My Armory