Warp of the Cluithi

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Xaltar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xaltar »

Night Stalker lost himself in thought for a moment and then remembered he had offended his Tribes mate. Looking up at her he chastised himself for not having looked at her before speaking. Seeing her scars and how she held herself now it was obvious he had misjudged her.

I apologize noble sister, I spoke without thought. Forgive me. Bowing head.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: The Striding Stranger

Post by Grayheart »

Again she looked down on him and her gaze softened a little bit. She still felt a weak anger about his remark inside her, but she forced her own pride down - at least for the current moment. She nodded in approval of his apologize

*wolf-speech*
Far too many of us spoke this night without thought, dear brother. The Serpent Eternal would laugh at us if it would see how we let our anger and pain speak for us. Let's see that we never let its foul powers take control over our hearts. And now ...

A bright grin appeared on her face and she made a swift stride into the direction of the other garou that stood now quite lost there without a target for their anger

... and now let's do what we are supposed to do on this night of festivities! Let's honor the mother with our joy about the pleasueres of song and food and love!

Hey, ye all, what kind of sorrowful face do you have on? This is a night of joy! Do something that honors this Cause! Come on, let's join the dance or tell some stories, let us sing some songs!

Now after the danger of a near fight had been vanished for a while her moondancer's heart took control over her actions. She cast a look back at her tribesmate, a playful smile on her face
In wildness is the preservation of the world
So seek the wolf in thyself!

(Metallica - Of Wolf and Man)
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Siobhan cast a look to Alexandra and nodded as the woman left. Then suddenly the moondancer's words appeared and interupted her thoughts.

"I think that is a wonderful idea myself."

Her voice was still soft and soothing. She smiled a bit and looked around for the young hunter. Realizing she had lost him she shrugged and merly went back to her log and sat watching the fire intently.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Xaltar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xaltar »

Perhaps first, an introduction may be fitting Said Night Stalker relieved his appology was well accepted. He shifted to his homid form to better participate in the festivities.

I am Night Stalker, Theurge of Fenrir and a Cliath and I am honoured to make your acquaintances. He said with a florid bow befitting a noble.

His Torc was that of a shaman in training. Tattoos adorned his flesh seemingly weaving around his battle scars. They were the tell tale style of a Theurge. He stood streight again after his bow and waited for the other members of the group to introduce themselves.
Alexus
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Alexus »

Alexandra’s gaze followed the departures of the warrior and the slender woman. She felt a pang of disappointment at the turn of events. Once ready for a fight it was hard to think about anything else. She pushed the disappointment aside and shifted back to her homid form. Perhaps at another time that was more appropriate she would continue her “discussion” with the arrogant Fianna warrior. Alexandra was not in the habbit of forgetting insult directed to her Tribe or herself. She had no desire for his death as she had truly meant the things she said but she would not mind teaching him a lesson about respect.

Straitening her binded clothing she turned to face the other Garou. With a friendly nod she introduced herself once again:

“I am Alexandra Iron Claw, Ahroun and Cliath of the Silver Fang.”

She took a look at the diverse group of Garou around her- two Fianna, two Fenrir and herself the Silver Fang. This could make for an interesting evening.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Siobhan upon hearing introductions stood up. She was in her human form. Her ebony black hair moved with her slight bow.

"I am Siobhan, Theurge and Cliath of Fianna."

Where was her deed name? One could only wonder. Her voice was calm and peaceful yet seemed to hold the power of fire. Her deep blue eyes looked upon the two that had introduced themselves. It was as if they were looking into the souls of the other Garou. She smiled lightly.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Kalan, nodded as the others introduced themselves, before taking his turn to introduce himself.

"I am Kalan, Philodox and Cliath of the Fianna, though you may have already gleaned such from my fellow Fianna's... dialogue."

He made a vague gesture in the direction of the other Fianna's departure, just in case some of the others didn't realize which Fianna he spoke of.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

While the others introduced themselves she felt the well known unease that always caught her when the business changed to names. Again her hand wandered to the four parallel scars on the upper half of her left arm, as if the scars were itching. When all had introduced themselves she knew that it was now her turn, but still she hesitated a short moment. How she hated this ... She sighed deeply

"Well, like some of you may have already found out I am a Cliath Galliard of Fenrir. Many names I have and had and Raven-Wolf Story-Seeker I am now."

She paused as if thinking about something and an unsure expression crossed for an almost not notetable moment her face. Then it was gone and nothing was left in her face of it. She straigtened her tall body and nodded then, as if she just had made a decision that pleased her.

"But for now you can call me with my birthname, Rhayne. I think this will be the easiest solution."

Nothing of her former unsureness was left now and her emerald-green eyes showed the same expression of joy about the festivities than before. Even a slight smile was on her face, betraying her proud and stern appearance.

Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

With one of the biggest grins you could fit on a human face, Brannu re-appeared in the crowd - wielding a full drinking horn as if it was a holy relic to avoid the contents splashing by the dancer's wild movements.

Ha ! There ye all are...

Looking with some confusion at the new Fenrir and Silver Fang guests

Ah.. well.. hello, I guess. We seem to be drawing more people every year. Havin' fun are ya ?
Sister of Wolves, seek your compagnions
You hear the call of the wild,
I summon your instincts
- Hagalaz Runedance/wake skadi
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Siobhan smiled lightly at the reapperance of Brannu.

"Much you have missed brother. But, a welcome back still remains."

She smiled lightly and places a hand gently on his shoulder.

"Did you have fun?"

She said in a playful manner and laughed a bit.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Rhayne Raven-Wolf gave Brannu an almost equal grin and nodded after she had heard his questions about them having fun

"As much fun as one can have on a Fianna festivity, dear Brannu! Your songs are great and your rhythms are awesome as well - so everything my moondancer's heart desires is here to be found!"

She made a gesture into the direction of the Silver Fang and her tribesmate

"These two here are Alexandra of the Silver Fangs and Night-Stalker, my tribesmate."

She was impatient now - the only thing she wanted was to dance, to beat the drums and to have fun. She made a step into the direction of Brannu then made a deep bow, a playful smile on her face like Siobhan. She grinned into the strange woman's face

"May I ask you two to show me and the other foreigners here how to dance like the Fianna do?"

Xaltar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xaltar »

Greetings Brannu. Truly woderful festivities you and your tribemates have prepaired. Come, let us join the dance and make merry till our legs bare not our weight, then drink till daylight gleams on the horizon. Well met to you all brothers and sisters, childeren of Gaia, let us honour her in dance and revelry.

Night Stalker was getting into the spirit of things now and even his Lupus blood craved the pleasure of the dance. Spirits were teaming and dancing between them all. Let it never be said that the Fianna knew not how to throw a party.

His foot had already begun to tap to the music.

Pray Rhayne, wouldst thou honor us buy taking up the drum once more?
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Siobhan gave a gentle warm smile back to Rhayne and a slight nod as if agreeing with a silent thought.

"Of course let it not be said that the Fianna knows not how to dance and make merry."

She made an over exagerated bow and laughed a bit. Her laugh was warm and soothing as if a gentle wind had blown. She then turned to Night-Stalker who seemed to be as anxious for the dance as herself and gave a slight bow.

"Shall we dance now?"

It sounded like a half question half statement.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Rhayne smiled at Night-Stalker's request

"Not now, dear brother, first I wanna dance a little bit to ease my body's desire for some freedom of move! But then I will return to the drums, because I owe those awesome musicians some of our Fenrir Rhythms as a fulfilling of our bargain."

She looked into Brannu's eyes with a mischievous smile in her emarald-green ones.

"How now, dear host, ready to teach me to dance like a Fianna does? Or are ye too tired already?"

Nishah
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Infuriae

Post by Nishah »

Branny looked at Rhayne and smiled...

There are many fires that need to be quenched in the heart of a Fianna before he can sit and call himself content !
I will show you...
But all you need to do is follow the beat of the drums and the rush of your heart...

Like SO !

...and he lanched himself in the dance again, pulling Siobhan and Rhayne with him, laughing wildly
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Siobhan get's pulled into the dance by Brannu and laughs. She had a mystical ancient grace about her. Her movments seemed to follow the flickering flames. Her black hair seemed to have a mind of it's own twirling about as if it was a live thing.
Alexus
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Alexus »

Alexandra couldn’t help but smile, her features changing and becoming softer and more feminine with the expression. The Fianna’s merriment was contagious. She could feel the tension draining from her lean, muscular body. The festivities held by her own tribe were normally more official affairs but she found she rather liked the free spirit of the Fianna gatherings. She looked around wondering weather to join in the dancing or get a drink.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Kalan turned slightly, looking at the Silver Fang and the remaining Fenrir.

"So, you two gonna stand there, or you gonna dance?"

He flashed them a grin before he too, threw himself back into the dance.
Alexus
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Alexus »

Alexandra decided against dancing for the moment. It was not something she did often and she was not good at it. All her free time was normally spent perfecting her fighting and hunting skills and learning how to be a good leader. There was just no time to learn things like dancing. Everyone had high expectations of a garou with her bloodline. Her ancestors had been some of the greatest heroes the Silver Fangs had brought forth. That set high standards for her to live up to. The youngsters looked up to her as a role model and no matter how many battles she won against the enemy the Elders expected more. Other Cliath had time to play and dance but becoming a hero was a full time job and Alexandra Iron Claw could not afford any mistakes.

With a bittersweet smile she took a drink and settled to watch the others dancing and pairing up with kinfolk for the night. This night she could take a well-deserved rest and enjoy the company of her fellow garou. Tomorrow there would be another battle to be fought and another would come after that. The Serpent Eternal did not rest, but no matter where it’s servants reared up their ugly heads next Alexandra would be there to meet them with fang and claw.
Xaltar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Xaltar »

Night Stalker closed his eyes and summoned the spirits, asking them to guide his steps. Then with a quick nod of his head he jumped into the dance. Guided by the spirits he danced and whirled as only a Theurge could. His hands and feet appeared to make tracers, leaving intricate patterns seemingly floating in the air where they passed. The spirits liked this Fianna music and seemed to be putting in a bit more effort than was normal for them. He could feel them laughing, a very pleasant feeling for a Theurge. His heart lightened as he gave himself to the music and the spirits guided his steps. His eyes closed, he danced like there would be no tomorrow.

He was aware that homids considered what he was doing to be showing off but he was a lupus and lupus had no need of showing off, he was just enjoying himself and that was all there was to it. For the first time in almost a month he felt enjoyment and he intended to make the most of it, tomorrow would come and the time for fun would soon be at an end. He dismissed the thought for now and threw himself deeper into the dance.
Last edited by Xaltar on Sat May 20, 2006 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Siobhan laughs as she sees that Night Stalker decided to join in the dance. She was please that another Theurge felt the call of the spirits. She smiled lightly weaving in and out of the dancers with grace and percision. She stomped and again the same blue what seemed to be sparks appeared. She was pleased that the spirits were happy with their merriment.
Grayheart
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Grayheart »

Rhayne put herself into the dance with every part of her very being. She was full of pure joy in this moment and a deep feeling of gratefulness for the mother's gifts of dance and song rushed through her veins.

She danced untill her legs started to remind her of her long journey. But she resisted the urge of her body to stop dancing - her soul longed for more of it and so she let her mind force her body to hold on.

After a while she started to notice her surroundings again. The whirling bodies around her and the beating of the drums together with the dancing lights of several fires had put her into a state of meditative awareness. Now she could dance without thinking about her steps - her inner feeling guided her. She cast a look around and noticed her tribesmate dancing like there was nothing than the dance itself. She saw the three Fianna Cliath dancing like only one of their folk could.

Then she noticed that the Silver Fang woman hadn't joined the dance. She frowned. Everyone around her was celebrating the mother with their very souls and there she stood and simply observated the festivities? Rhayne went on dancing but her gaze rested from time to time on Alexandra Iron Claw with a thinkful expression.

Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

Siobhan after a while of dancing she stopped. Her eyes seemed to dance in the firelight and she smiled. It was wonderful to revel in the mother with her fellow. She walked over and got a drinking horn and returned to the fire. She sat on a log not far from the Silver Fang whom had not begun the dance yet.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Is this role play dead? If it is not I'd like to join. Of course it is up to Nishah.-King
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

I think this RP might be dead King. Noone has posted in it since I last did. :( Sad to see it go. It was getting interesting.