Fantasy World Were RPG

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shigarre cringed as the thin, sickly one begain to yell and howl continuously. "Save your breath, shifter!" He yelled over his miserable cries, "The guards just get annoyed with the loud ones. And try not to touch the bars, they all have a current running through them."

Shigarre turned his gaze down toward the guard's quarters. Just inside the room behind a large table where the guards normally sat was a large iron vault, chained and padlocked securely. If only he could get at his ebony staff inside that vault, he could break himself out of here in no time and escape this awful racket.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Nice welcome Lyco! Sorry guys Ive been inactive!!! :punishment:

Please feel free to bash my head!

Im gonna introduce yet another character. Believe me, I can handle several. I'm very good at it, because Im very very used to doing it! Im glad everyone here has helped out with the dragons and scene creating. This is awesome guys! Anyway I think it'd be funny to play my username, as a werewolf. Of Wolf and Man, really it's lame, but he'd make a very good werewolf. And he'd get along with Zack very well. I need to come up with a reason he'd be in the dungeon though like Lycos. What did Kirk ever do to insult anyone? Except play music. Yeah...the sneak saw something he liked in the castle and decided to try make off with it...because it was a golden guitar. Everybody has stupid moments. Haha I know he's not an original character, but Im certainly changing him a lot! Its for fun anyway Im sure he wont be insulted.

I better also make Angelica a profile for all to see.)

Name: Kirk
Description (Look him up on google. He has long hair here though. The guy never ages regardless. Werewolf would be fairly accurate). He is however the same species as Zack, so he has a long tail like Zack. (they don't age, they have tails, yeah look at Zack's profile) Actually: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a364/ ... rowlav.jpg Well he is growling there.
Wolf form: Dark brown, with lighter streaks, slightly lighter browns and caramels, curlyish sort of mane. Same with Gestalt form, except his curly hair is more prominent as a mane. Wears a dog chain around his neck (He does in real life sometimes)

History: He plays guitar in Metallica (Lead guitar). They were touring around this area for the more rural areas with their magic instruments. All of them are shifters. Kirk wandered off with his horse, and found this castle. He saw the golden guitar, and stupidly went after it, going in the window in his Gestalt form. This was perhaps two weeks ago. The band haven't found him since, and Lars is as usual threatening to sue everyone. (No offense intended)

Name: Angelica Dacrynre the Beautiful, Goddess, Almighty Beauty of the Seven Stars of the Above
Appearance: See previous posts. Very beautiful, with a Queenly crest...which is a Princess' birthright. Her scales shimmer, she also paints her claws. She is very, very vain, expect a very vain appearance. She has long eyelashes too. She is endothermic, homeothermic...that is, she generates heat via metabolism unlike most modern day reptiles. (They believe Dinosaurs were endotherms). Her tail is very long, very graceful, and doesn't end in a point, rather just a very lithe, graceful tip. She shimmers in the light.

History: Angelica grew up here in this castle, a spoilt brat of a child. Her parents gave her everything she ever wanted, Tallen included. She never seems to stop whinging either. She is musical, and has talent in singing. Most dragons have beautiful voices to other creatures, but in dragon standards, she has a very lovely one. She is a selfish individual approaching womanhood. (Like my description so far?). She is bossy, like the girl off Rugrats. She has a younger brother, but she is first in line for the throne. Dragons pass the throne to the first born, regardless of sex. Her younger brother, Tym (Short for Tymthaeolos), is a much calmer, quieter male who finds her selfish, but they were good play mates as children. Angelica does, however, still boss him around, though he is growing larger than her.

I couldnt find a dragon suiting her so she is open to imagination. People may act her, because everyone already sort of has in a way, but don't act Zack or Kirk. If you want me to fully act Angelica, Im fine doing so. I really enjoy playing her. Hilarious! :lol:

<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Long post to make up for my bad absence!

Zack put a clawed hand over his muzzle with a muffled sigh. Vincent. He growled in his head. He then vocalised his displeasure.
"Be careful." He said a little snappishly. He was growing annoyed at everything. The energy around him was unbearable. His species absorbed energy, and too much could make a cranky, angry shape-shifter. It was fading now. Even the dragons nearby weren't as filled with energy as the room out there. He gingerly touched the bars. He got a nasty shock.

"My apologies, I should have listened." He said to the mage. "My name is Zack." He looked at Vincent and Ranulf, well tried to, because there were walls seperating them. The guards turned, snarling. "Hey you! 'Zack'! Shut yer snout, wolf boy! And tell that whinging mutt, or I will break every bone in his body! Hey Tym, can you think of the humour?" He called to the dragon prince, who was sitting by quietly. Tym looked almost surly. He shrugged. The guard turned away from him and back at the others. "Werewolves. And mages too. No one is as powerful as a dragon!" He laughed and threw the bone of some sort of large animal, still covered in meat chunks to show off his rich pay, at Vincent's cage, but it was just out of reach, so no hungry wolf could grab at it.

Zack looked at the meat and sighed, hoping no one went after it. He finally took a look at his surroundings. Large. He could walk around considerably. He hadn't inspected his cell. He was suprised to see someone else in his cell. "Well someone made an error, I thought it was one per cell..." He began, suddenly recognising the man in the corner. "...." Zack prodded Kirk with a claw. He was staring listlessly at the bars, he hadn't made a sound or really registered Zack's presence. "Hey you. Aren't you from Metallica? I mean I'm a huge fan." Zack was a very huge fan. In fact, Zack was obsessed with over a thousand bands, desperately obsessed. And he knew almost everything about all of them, sadly. For example, he could recite to you Pink Floyd's entire life history.
Kirk finally looked at him. "There's no...guitars...in here" He said almost pitifully. But still not as pitifully as Vincent, Zack thought.
"Yeah I feel your pain. I need to play within a day or I will go crazy." Zack knelt beside Kirk and then sat down beside him. "What are you doing in here? In fact, what are you doing too?" He asked the mage.

"Oi! I can hear talking!" One of the guards shouted. "I'm tryin' to drink here!" He roared, blasting the table with heat. Zack looked outside quickly and sighed. Kirk had gone quiet again.
"Anybody got any ideas?" Zack asked.

Angelica stared at Tallen with utter pleasure. Her eyes glazed slightly, and her tail flicked. "Oh...my...what a body!" She whispered, taking in every naked detail. "What fine muscles and scales!" She ran a claw over him. She could feel every detail, even through her painted claws. Her awe was amazing. Nobody had seen her ... with such love in her eyes. Not even when she was singing. Not with such...possession.

"Think..." She told Tallen, whispering into his ear. "Think about it, my love. Accept it. You could be King. Don't be a slave." She sounded older, and she sounded hypnoctic to those in the room. They could all hear her. There was a silence, apart from her voice. "We will rule this place, you and I. No more street talk. No more...none of this. We could raise children. And we could take power of this entire place. My brother...pfft...has no interest in ruling. We have no competition. And those who try, will face our might. Especially your might. Don't resist it. Don't you want to be King? You're a territorial man. We saw that before."

There was promise in Angelica yet. She could grow to be a Queen. Several dragons shifted a little uncomfortably. They were unsure whether they liked this change Tallen had bought in Angelica, or whether to welcome it with open wings and talons. Angelica's eyes blazed and swirled with many different colours. She was passionately and dangerously in love, and more than happy with this male. She hadn't thought nearly as much of him when he was a small dragon. He was of their kind now. A giant. Or perhaps he was to have grown large anyway. She still had time to grow. She was young yet. But he was magnificent. Enormous. She wished to take him to her bed. She had never taken anyone to her den before. She wished to be with him the rest of her life.

"So what do you say, my King? Be my King, or be my slave. The choice is yours. I can get impatient very easily." She was right, of course. She was a very impatient young lady. "King. And all the power in the world. We can rule, equally, and without fear of one another." She drew her lithe snout away from Tallen and stood back, breathing outwards, tiny green and purple flames emitting from her nostrils and mouth. Her teeth gleamed. "This is the best present I've ever been given." She told her parents. For the first time in her life, she was thanking them sincerely.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Tallen thought for a moment, he relised that there was no way out of this. he had to make an dicision. he either sell out from every thing he believes in to be a ruler of a huge and powerful kingdom or be this b****'s... b****. he thought that this could fix some details and unfinished business he has to do. "Fine... I'll be your king, but i got some conditions. one, the people that came with me are to be let go. two, I want my sick god mother a werewolf named Kia to live here with me and get the best medical care you can deliver." he was going hate him self but it was the only choice he has.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Zack wrote:"Anybody got any ideas?"
Shigarre grit his teeth "It's unfortunate really," he said bitterly "I've known exactly how to escape for well over a year, but I haven't been able to do it." He picked up a small pebble and whipped at the wall in frustration. A sharp crack echoed throughout the prison.

Shiggare looked quizzically at the cell’s iron bars. “It's a simple matter of intensifying the electric current running through these bar until it is so great, it oxidizes the metal until it’s entirely rusted through.” He said. He scratched his chin and thought for a moment. “Thundia Grandifo Massivo,” he muttered to himself. “But of course, a mage without his staff is a useless vessel indeed. The beasts locked it up in their guard room when they threw me in here."

He looked longingly at the locker in the guards room. He was quite sure they placed the locker their so that it was just visable from his cell, mocking him.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Angelica snorted. For a moment, no one could tell whether she was angry, or simply laughing. Or just snorting. It turned out she was laughing. "Oh well, I'm not the one to ask about the werewolves, and we have plenty of prisoners...if we let them go, why, we'd be letting that idiot mage go next, and we can't do that, I'm afraid. But they'd all expect to be freed." She clicked her claws. "The werewolf could be done, couldn't it mother? Father? I'm sure a sick werewolf can't be any issue, I guess she will die before us anyway." She said with dismissal. "But we could make her comfortable, I suppose, if that's what you want. But I don't think those werewolves should be allowed to go. They're entertaining. Shape-shifters distress so easily. Take that little cringing one with the pills." She laughed loudly. "And there's another one I threw in there who cried because I told him he'd never play guitar again. I caught him trying to take my grandfather's gold guitar. And I bet even the two warrior ones broke down in the end. They hate being caged. And the mage, we took his staff away." She was a cruel individual, to other species, anyway. "A mage without a staff ... what a waste of life."

Angelica cackled. "I was allowed to torture a small gryphon one year. They were nesting in the eaves. They're pests, and this one thought he could kill me. He was so tiny too. A sparrow gryphon." She laughed. "He's dead now anyway."

Some of the dragons nodded with agreement. This was their natural behaviour in this place. Simply how they acted. Dragons were cruel creatures; well, not all of them, but this lot were. An ancient, ancient breed, they took arrogant pride in their lineage, though many different kinds of dragons served at the castle who didn't share the same beliefs. There were small dragons from the forests and jungles of Borneo, ratite, or flightless, dragons with feathered crests from South America, several African plains dragons from Africa, and very odd looking dragons which were small and well adapted to an arid climate from Australia, as well as several Australian coastal varieties which had undergone severe speciation and looked fairly different. There were European dragons, some large, some small, some built for the snow and very endothermic, others which were hollow boned and rather feathered like birds, an example of extremely convergent evolution.

But none were as large as Angelica's kind. They were from another world altogether. They had arrived through a portal, and had outcompeted every American species of dragon, almost none of which lived under her kind's rule. Most had taken to the streets like Tallen, and had lived out lives as insurance dragons, or worked in the city towers as teachers, or were peaceful and lived in the forests down South. The ritual which had transformed Tallen had turned him into one of her kind. An extremely difficult thing to do in science, unless you had a lot of ancient and alien magic. Angelica's kind had literally taken over the dragons of the Americas.

Most of these international dragon species now lined the walls of the castle, guarded the prisoners in the dungeons, waited upon the King and Queen, or built yet more castle buildings, others taught, others were librarians and historians. None of them defied Angelica and her kind. They were paid well and lived well.

"How about I show you around the castle?" Angelica purred. "You will change your mind once you learn much more about us. I'm sure you will. You and Kia can live in comfort. Forget your street morals, you are a dragon. Powerful, beautiful, and sexy." She giggled. "No woman could resist you."

Zack thought about this. Oxidising the metal. He looked down at Kirk. He knew they were of the same kind, not many shifter kinds had tails like that, and he could sense him as well. He glanced at the mage. "I could help there, you know. I feed off energy." He walked towards the bars. "But I don't know if I can really get enough of it. Unless I provoked the dragon guards." The guards were drunk and weren't coherently hearing him. Though Tym, perhaps, was sober, but not commenting. The silent Prince continued flicking through some sort of book.

Zack put a paw on the bars. "My Gestalt form has a lot of energy, but well Its been a little sapped. I'm hungry." He admitted. "And while I'm guessing he would be a great help, he doesn't look very energetic. He looks starved." He indicated Kirk, who didn't look like he'd eaten in weeks. Likely he hadn't. He'd probably only remained concious by using the small amounts of energy in the air around him to survive.
"Sapping the energy of the bars to feed would be dangerous. I'm not really well trained in my own feeding abilities. Most of our kind eat to gain energy but to go in depth of our physiology, we haven't got digestive systems like you do. We convert everything into pure energy or ATP, every single molecule. So technically, we can 'photosynthesis' and absorb energy from things like these bars. Electricity. We can do that, but we can't mark our territory the same way most wolves do." He laughed, trying to lighten the mood. "But only powerful shifters really should attempt it. I could hurt myself. So what your plan is, is probably a better idea. If I could over-energise it, and use everyone's energy, including the guards, we could just do it. I could be your staff, I guess, to pass the energy through."

Zack sighed. "Vincey? Ranulf? You want to try it?" He looked at Kirk, wishing the other guitarist would say something. "What about you? You going to help or what?" He felt awkward just talking to one of his many heroes, but it was a life or death situation and he didn't even want to think about what was happening upstairs.
To his relief, Kirk actually stood up. He was in his human form, well as human as their kind could get with a long monkey looking tail. He nodded and shrugged. "It would work." He'd been in here for two weeks, but had been too depressed to even speak to Shiggare. A guitarist with no guitar has no will to live. Zack knew that. But he hadn't been idly sitting, either. He had been thinking, he just looked barely concious when he did it, out of hunger probably.

"If we assume the metal is easily oxidised, what sort of metal it is, hopefully iron. If everyone contributed, including the dragon fire, and we risked sucking that energy up, we could turn it into electricity. I've done it before, lots of times." Kirk looked at Zack and sort of smiled. "There was a situation with the amps and I nearly hurt myself badly trying it, but you have to try it sometime, or you'll never do it, will you?"
Zack had to agree he was right. "The biggest trouble is getting Vincent to help. No offence, Vince." He thought for a moment. "Vincent. Whinge some! If you whinge, they'll breathe flames at us. Whinge, or I'll make you whinge. We're all going to die Vincent, all die, and...so what is it they do to you after several years of rotting here in the dungeons?" He looked at the mage and at Kirk, they'd been here longer.
"Well, they cut off your fingers first. And then, well it depends on your species I guess, but they slowly remove your tail, if you're in Gestalt form unless you have one in your usual form, or sometimes they rip out your finger nails. Other times, they eat you alive. Slowly. Intestines torn slowly out of your body." Kirk felt sick while he talked, he was making it up, he didn't know what they did.
Zack smirked and looked at Shiggare, waving his hands a little to encourage him to elaborate. Something sick and violent, to make Vincent whinge, and to provoke the guards.
"Ranulf! Say something very insulting!" He whispered to Ranulf. "We can make this work!"
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shigarre grinned somewhat. "Based on what I've seen them do, first they drag you out of the cage, and then throw you into the bars over and over just to see you fry. Then they drag you down in the torture pit where based on the twisted screams I've heard, they employ some kind of machine that bolts you mouthe open and slowly lowers a rotating, razor shard, pointy drill bit ferther and ferther down your throat. You'd be lucky if you managed to choke to death on your own blood. Once that mechinism rips out your vocal cords and the guards no longer have the pleasure of hearing you scream, they move to what sounded from up here like a spike crusher. Quite a simple machine, It's simply two boards covered in blunted, rusty spikes tha smash together over and over. They would slowly lower you into it inch by inch, ever time a new portion of your body would be ripped appart. I've they're feeling merciful they'll drop you in entirely." He wasn't embelishing one bit.

((OOC: Wow... I have got one twisted a** imagination))
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Vincent had fallen silent as the others talked. He now sat in a dark corner in a fetal position. The meat the guard had thrown over looked tempting, but he knew it was just out of reach. Still, his mouth had watered at its scent. 'Last I ate was when I first came into that terriable town,' he thought to himself. 'Knew I should of gone to New York instead'.
The biggest trouble is getting Vincent to help. No offence, Vince." He thought for a moment.
Vincent's thoughts were interupted by Zack. "None taken" he repied quietly. He listened with horror at what they wanted him to do. "Start that up again? Did you see the size of that guard!? He'll tear me apart! He even said so!" He got up and started pacing the cell, worried. He shifted to complete gestalt form again without thinking; his clothing tight on his body. Soon enough, everyone was talking about the awful things done to prisoners here. "S-Stop it," he whined softly, getting more upset. "I have a very weak stomach, so c-cut it out" he stammered, listening to the morbid details of how the torturing was done. He whined louder, covering his wolfen ears. But the gestalt form had too good of senses to be dulled that easily, so he kept hearing everything. "STOP! STOP IT!" he howled out, shaking again. He started to whine and whimper, not able to stop himself any longer. Hearing an angry guard get up and start stomping loudly towards him just had him going louder than ever.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tallen was a friend to people that didn't done him no wrong or gave him a reason to hate them. but he knew that those shifters and some of the people that angelica mention had done no worng but be at the wrong time and place. He wanted to free them, but he doesn't have any pollitical power, at lest not yet. He hated their arrogance their thinking that they are better than every one else. When he lived on the street showing such an attitude is a sure ticket of you being muged, often he was the one doing the mugging. He promised him self that if he becomes king he's going to bring an end to this. but he is thankful that his god mother is going get the medical treatment that she needs.

Angelica led him over the huge palace showing room after room, then gave tallen a suggestful tone and a wink when she showed him her room. Tallen was intreged at her aggersiveness at the subject, but pushed it from his mind. then she led him to the dungeon.
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Angelica was full of energy. She grinned, her room was so inviting, as was her bed. But she would wait until they were married.

(OOC: Hot dragon sex. Haha!! Yuck)

"The only place I have to show you yet is the dungeon." She giggled. "You can throw anyone you like in there." She picked up a sword on the way down. The sword was dragon sized. She was obviously skilled with it, despite her girlish immature behaviours. She flicked it around as she walked down the massive steps into the dungeons below.

Zack cringed at the disgusting descriptions. Kirk tried to think of something worse, but he was highly imaginative and any mention of torture made him feel sick. Shigarre had done a good job though, by the sounds of Vincent and the guards. Tym tried to block the noise out. He could sense his sister approaching as well, and he sighed, putting his book down and yawning. "Let him yap, he'll give it up eventually." Tym said. The guard shook his spiked head and snarled at Tym. Though Tym was the Prince, he wasn't heir, so while they had to show respect in public, nobody really did behind the scenes. Tym wasn't too bothered by it, though.

Zack watched as the dragon prepared to flame Vincent. He only hoped he could draw the flame away from Vincent. Possibly, Vince would burn to death.
"Stand over there. We don't want Vincey to be burnt to a crisp, so we should try and get the flame over here." He told Kirk, who went to the spot he was told. Zack held his breath.

"Shut up!" The guard roared, throwing his beer at the bars. It crackled, the electricity running through the beer as the object hit the bars on Vincent's cell, causing them to activate. Tym put a claw on the guard's arm, but the guard threw him off. and blasted a flame into his face. Tym was unhurt, being a dragon, but he was insulted. He sat back though, not wanting to start a fight. He could probably maul the guard, but he wasn't particularly fond of violence. It reminded him of Angelica. She was close now, with a large presence, that'd be Tallen.

Zack looked at Shigarre. "Well, we're ready to do this. Can you direct energy without a staff? If not, leave it to us, but if you can manipulate it in any way possible, do so. You should shift, you'll be able to hold more of the energy." He said to Kirk.
"Yeah that's true." He took off his shirt. His shift was fast because he was relatively experienced, even though technically for their species he was very young. Zack carefully kept his large paws away from the bars. He watched the guard, wondering when he was going to explode. Kirk's tail shortened a little and puffed into a wolf's tail like Zack's. His shift was very fluid, graceful almost, and a smallish Gestalt wolf stood there. He had dark brown fur with light streaks, but nowhere near as mottled as Zack's odd fur. His mane was rather curly and his eyes were amber. His muzzle, paws, tail and ears were slightly darker than the rest of his body, as was his mane.
Zack smiled grimly, as best as a wolf can really smile.

Angelica wandered down, hearing shouting. "Oh really what's this fuss about. This is the first thing you can do, my love. You can dicipline those stupid guards. I think my brother is down here, oh you must meet Tym, he is really something." She snickered. "He hates violence. I don't know why. He's my blood brother, after all." She launched off the top of the stairs and leapt gently to the bottom, entering the cell area.

The guard was roaring, flames erupting from his mouth. Angelica roared back at him. The guard couldn't hear her, he was too drunk and angry. "Well Tallen, how do you feel about killing that guard? He is disobedient, and he's harming your friends, anyway. Prisoners aren't to be harmed until we punish them!" She said. She frowned, eyeing the whinging Vincent, the flame was directed at him, but it was bending oddly towards Zack and Kirk.
"What dolt put that werewolf with the other one? They're to be seperate!" She snarled. She wanted Tallen to take out the guard though, or she would have moved by now and she would have ripped off his head. "What are those wolves doing?!" She looked at Tallen. "They're taking the fire's energy! Take the guard out! You wanted power, this is your power!" She said frantically. Not that the wolves or the mage would ever get far if they got out, but this was not allowed! She'd never seen an energy sucking shape shifter before. She hadn't assumed either of them were any different to normal shifters, apart from the tail. Maybe this was the mage's fault.
"You! What did you do! How did he get his staff! Has he even got his staff! Or maybe it's that one that's doing something!" She pointed at Ranulf. "I should have them all killed! The mage, the shifters and the guards!"

Tym made no move. He smirked a little, watching the commotion. His sister was trully pathetic.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"Angelica there are better ways then killing some one becuase they annoy you."she said

He looked at the guard. "Get away from them, now!" he grabed the guard by his neck. he smelt booze. "Get out of here! and next time i catch you smelling of alcohol there will be a price to pay!" he roared. he thrown him on ground and he took off fearing Tallen's wrath.

"you aren't feeding them enough they arent getting enough food survive on, so they have suck energy from anything they get their hands on. Feed them three times a day!" he roared to the remaining guards.

Tallen just relised what he had done. he forgot he wasn't the king of the streets any more. he dosen't know what is about to happen. Sure he was now apart of the royal family in a way but he didn't know if he had the power to do what he just done.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shigarre stumbled back into the farther portion of his cell, he'd never seen such chaos erupt inside the prison before. He felt so useless without his staff, he simply slunk into the corner.

Just then however, he turned his attention to Zack. At first when he said I feed off energy, Shigarre wasn't sure what he ment. But now... the sight of him pulling the power from the dragon's fire... Shigarre remembered a passage from his arcane schooling detailing this extremely rare kind of shifter.

Just like that... Shigarre no longer felt useless.

"Hey!", he called over to Zack, while the dragons were distracted amongst themselves.

"If you can get me out of here..." Shigarre said with a scheming glint in his eye, "I can give you all the energy you need, enough to escape this place, enough to save your friends."

What is a mage after all if not a walking battey of elamental power? Just becase he didn't have his staff didn't mean he no longer had the blessings of Mana running through his veins. If the shifter mearly siphoned off some of Shigarre's Mana, then perhaps he could free them all.

"Whaddaya say?" Shigarre asked, grinning.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Zack stopped drawing the energy in, because the guard had gone. He looked at Angelica quickly.

"Well that was marvelous! Feel the power you've been given?" Angelica purred to Tallen. "But in future, keep the ordering discreet until we're married." She growled. "You will be King then. But you cannot order me or my parents around." She added. "Even when my parents step down, they actually go to God and Goddess status. Like we will one day. All dragons of the royal family do." She smiled sweetly. She meant that her parents would be ritualistically killed, at their will, and their spirits would join those of the Gods and Goddesses. It wasn't a myth; it really occurred, and one powerful enough could travel to this realm to ask them guidance. She didn't hear the mage behind her.

Zack's paws tingled. "Ugh..." He growled, too much energy. Too much of it could make a shifter lose control easily. He wanted to wait until Angelica was gone. If he broke the bars apart now, he'd be noticed.
He felt the energy burning inside of him. Energy transforming was something done mostly by shifters well over a hundred years of age. They could turn energy into electricity or heat or light, for example. Zack's head felt funny. He felt the same sensation, like an ache, he'd felt when he was a very young shifter. Like he needed to stretch his muscles, but couldn't. He was still in his Gestalt form.

His instincts took over. Angelica, luckily, wasn't looking, but was smoothing a painted claw over Tallen's chest scales. Zack turned and noticed Kirk, who hadn't drawn as much energy in, or had better control of it, being older. Kirk turned to look at him, confused. He could sense Zack's hostility.
Zack didn't like the fact there was another shifter. He didn't like the fact there were dragons, but no wolf was stupid enough to attack a dragon, so he leapt at the next best thing, and that was Kirk. He smashed into him, snarling. His body felt hot and electricity poured from his claws.
Because Kirk knew a bit more about electricity control, he absorbed it and grounded it with his paws. He tilted his head to the side to avoid being bitten on the neck. He was by no means at all the alpha in his pack, but he was more experienced in fighting than Zack.

Zack ignored Shigarre's words. Angelica turned in suprise to see Zack go flying into the bars, and a very angry Kirk standing up, blood pouring from an already healing wound on his neck. Zack's fangs had penetrated through his mane, and though he was in control of himself, he didn't like being attacked.

"You want to release those?" Angelica asked Tallen. "The mottled one can't even control his temper. We should eat something while we watch this, it's funny." She grinned, her fangs revealed. "We have tournaments sometimes, for prisoners. Like those old Roman one's I've read about, where slaves fight to the death. We could set one up, especially for that mottled one. Imagine throwing the pill-taking one in with him. He'd cower and run. It'd be very funny."

Kirk heard her and bared his teeth at her. He wanted to insult her, but he had more common sense. Zack hit the bars and the electricity threw him back into the middle of the cell, where he yelped loudly, crashing to the floor. Kirk jumped at him, pinning him, but Zack was stronger because Kirk was half starved and hadn't taken as much energy. Though two energy shifters fighting was a bad idea, for Zack, anyway, because Kirk latched onto his neck with his fangs and began draining him.

Zack roared and struggled, but he was growing weaker. There didn't seem to be much blood coming out of the bite though. Kirk let go of him and watched Zack revert to his human form. He held his bleeding neck, looking confused. The wound was bad, but they were fast healers and he wasn't bothered by it. The red blood cells regenerated almost as fast as the blood was lost, sometimes faster, and clotted very fast.
"What the f*** happened?"

"You had a little attack there." Angelica snickered. "It was very entertaining, almost more entertaining than the guards running away from Tallen, which...because I'm sadistic, I found very funny."

Kirk leaned against the bars, letting the energy flow into them by accident. His fur stood a little on end. He didn't realise that he'd overloaded the system and the power went out in the bars. They didn't rust, but at least they were probably breakable without being zapped. Luckily Angelica didn't notice or sense the change. He transformed back into his normal form and sat down shakily.

"Well...I guess the energy thing failed...guess I lost control...I can't handle it." Zack's voice died away slowly when he saw Angelica. Her wings flickered. "Tried to escape? Stupid fool, these bars will never enable idiots like you to escape." She said childishly. "I am the Queen!! Nobody defies me! How dare you! Tallen, let's go to my room or go flying or something. This one upsets me!" She sulked.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He was tired with Agelica's attitude agaist every thing she found unpleasent. "Angelica, we need to talk. I'm willing to be you're husband. But I need you understand something about me. I don't enjoy torturing innocent people or nore do I like putting people under my foot because they seem under me. The reason i want them to be realised because they did you or me no real wrong exept be at the wrong place at the wrong time. i just wanted you to know that." Tallen said.

Then he started producing the Alpha Pheramone, it's a speisol sent that some dragons make, when inhailed the dragon's view of the one that is producing it changes. In males the sent makes them submit and give the dragon's loyalty to the one producing it. In Females the sent make them persue the producer as an potential mate, often fights start between females in the quest for the producer's affection, but when the producer claims a mate the female has the producer's sent. claiming her as his own so no other male dragon would dare to persue her. But the genetics for the sent are often rare mainly due to sentiant mind making it's own dicisions. Although it doesn't has the same intencity of effectiveness it did other a several thousands years ago. it's still a disired trait amung females and often the greatest dragon rulers are found to have that sent.

The reason it surfaced now because the ritual awakened it.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shigarre, now seeing his hopes of escape beinging to fade again, leaned aginst the far wall of his cell and slid to the cold floor. If only that shifter would co-operate they'd be out of their in no time. Shigarre thought back again to his arcane training. As a Mage, Shigarre had to be well-educated in all the worldly energies.

Of corce the shifter lost control, after all, he was feeding off of a Draconic waveform, one of the most chaotic patterns of energy ever studied. Shigarre imagined that it wouldn't take much Draconic energy before someone suffered Feedback. He wasn't surprised the shifter didn't know it, but the Mana waveform was much more stable, a vessel could contain alot more of it before Feedback set in. If he simply used Shigarre's Mana and things would go much smoother.

However this was nither the time nor the place to give a complete stranger a lession in advanced mystospecular waveforms, he was just gonna have to trust him. He looked across to Zack... maybe after the other dragons stopped bickering and left he'd be more open to his suggestion.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Angelica turned to look at Zack. Her eyebrows widened slightly. "I..." She fluttered her eyelids. As if she wasn't already highly attracted to him, but she was even more so now. And she sort of jumped at him.

Zack arched an eyebrow at the two. Angelica put a claw sinuously around Tallen's neck. "Well...why don't we go upstairs and leave these shifters to sleep, I'll get them food, don't worry, and we can do something together. What do you say, my sweet?" She grinned. "So you will marry me without force, I knew you liked me!"

Zack looked at Shigarre, hoping the dragons would leave. Angelica started to draw Tallen away up the stairs.

Zack's neck wound had healed. He touched the bars without thinking, and realised there was no electricity left, which he guessed was Kirk's doing. He gave Shigarre a quick look and then let go of the bars before any dragons could see.

Tym watched Zack. He knew what had happened, but the blue dragon didn't care. He was more interested in his own affairs than his sister's silly emotions and the escape plans of small shape-shifters. They did interest him, but he withdrew his gaze and pointedly pretended Angelica wasn't around. He went back to his book. Angelica seemed to forget there were hardly any guards around.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shigarre's eyes widened as he discovered that the current going through the energy shifter's bars had dissapated. He then looked over to the other shifter in his cell, the one that had been there longer.

You mean to tell me they are BOTH energy shifters!? he thought incredelously to himself. The odds of that were well nigh inconceivable.

Dispite his present circumstances, Shigarre was somewhat overwhelmed that by pure coincidence he was standing not 15 feet away from two of one of the rarest species of shifter ever studied. There were so many questions he'd want to ask them.

But that would have until if and when they were ever able to escape. He glanced over to the two in the cell. "My offer's still available friend." he said to Zack in a hushed tone.

Shiggare then went on to circulate his gaze from Zack's cell to the dragon's in the hall, and of corce, the locker in the guards room.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ranulf merely shook his head, sitting aloofly in his cell. He could leave anytime he wanted. The dungeon was far from well-lit, which meant he had number of escape routes. He'd jump have jump from shadow to shadow. He wanted to wait till as many as possible of the dragons had left though, it would easier then. He just needed to get close enough he could shadow-jump inside that vault and get the mage's staff.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tallen was pulled up the stairs by angelica. She was leading him to her room. Even tallen thought this was of all too guick 180 for him. Just this morning he tried beating that crap out of her when she was trashing his hood. now she was leading him to her room for obvious deeds. she pushed him in the large bed room. she went to kiss him then. then Tallen pushed her back.

"WAIT!" he yelled. Angelica stopped her persute on him. "Jeese! i don't mean anything by it but we only met less than 6 six hours ago. Even i think this is too fast!" Tallen walked back to the door.

and turned back towards her she had a look of hurt and anger on her face. "look! i'm sorry. i'll be lying if i said that i wasn't attracted to you." admitting that was one of the most difficult things he ever done, but he feared what would happen if he didn't. "but this is waaaay too quick for me. I need a lttle some time and space, ok. i just need to get used to the idea." he didn't realized that his heart was beating a million miles per hour.

((OOC: talk about close calls))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

As soon as the guard had come in front of Vincent's cell, he had dashed away to the corner furthest away. He whimpered as he felt the heat of the flames come pouring out of the dragons opened mouth. But, surprised, he wasnt getting burnt. He risked a glance over his shoulder, seeing that the flames were somehow being pulled in a different direction from him. Towards Zack's cell.
He paced back and forth along the back wall of the cell, whining. The fear and anxiety forced him into another shift, to full wolf form. Vincent had never really gotten a hang of shifting, even with all the years of knowing what he was. Emotions had more control over his shifts than he ever did.
As the shift ended, the other dragons had entered. Angelica and a much, much bigger Tallen. With a small yelp of surprise, Vincent retreated back to the far corner. His clothing, no longer fitting him, slid off onto the stone floor. Though his fear was still at too high a level for his usual embaressment. He then curled up in the corner into a black and white furry ball. His tail curled up to cover his face as he layed, trying to calm himself down. Vincent tried to block out the noices of a small fight and the loud talking of dragons. Angelica reminded him of earlier that day, when she had set his tail aflame. With another whine, he curled up tighter, until the room grew quiter. Tallen, the guard and Angelica had left.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Angelica looked at him, her eyes blinking, rather like a bird. She shrugged suddenly. As if on cue, some of the male guards sighed with relief for Tallen, whereas a few female ones giggled.

"Well why don't we go flying?" She moved a bit closer to him. "You're the one letting off the signals." She giggled. "I've...I have to tell you I've never done it with...with anyone. I'm a virgin. And I'm unmarried. I almost lost my senses there! If we do anything before the night we will be punished!" The scent was so overpowering it was hard for her to say this, or even to speak without leaping on him. But she managed to stay put, the threat of breaking tradition running through her mind. "A flight in the sunset?"

Zack looked uncomfortably at Shigarre. "I trust you, I guess, I mean what choice do we have? I'm just worried that I lost control. Vincent quit whining, please! Please!" It was quiet now and he relaxed. "Ranulf?" He asked. "I hope you're still alive in there." He said loud enough for Ranulf to be able to hear. He then turned back to Shigarre. "I'll do it." He nodded. "If I fail, Kirk can do it." He looked at Kirk who was leaning against the bars, looking at his twitching tail and doing little else. "Can you help me get rid of these bars?" He asked. Kirk nodded and stood up. Zack shape-shifted again into his Gestalt form. Kirk did the same. He really was kinda used to being told what to do, and he trusted Zack, because energy shifters can tell when another has bad intentions. And Zack didn't. Kirk only ever obeyed those he trusted, even if they were slightly snappy at times. He was a very loyal person much like Zack, but it took him a while to trust people, but once he did, he was a strong friend. Possibly a trait many good energy shifters shared because they had strong empathy.

Zack laid a paw on the bars. "Alright, we'll both grab it, and both pull it." He said in his strange wolfish voice, which was easy for another shifter to understand, but not really for someone else. Kirk grabbed it and they both managed to wrench it free. It hit Zack in the snout and he yelped. "Bastard." He threaded the bar between two more, using it as a lever. Soon, once he and Kirk had shifted back into their smaller selves, they could slip through the bars. Zack did the same with Shigarre's cell. He was a little tired. "Don't worry, you guys." He said to the others. "Once we get the staff, we can get out. Especially you, Vince." Ranulf, to Zack, looked calmer than Vince. So Zack just nodded at Ranulf. Kirk looked around, feeling a little dislocated. He'd only been locked up for two weeks, but he was thin and he hadn't played guitar in two weeks and his horse was missing.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shiggare lept to his feet as the bars came off his cell. Finnaly things are starting to look up. Once he got his staff back, freedom would be but a few words away.

Shigarre looked carefully down the hall. One of the two guards had left and the other was dozing in and out of consciousness sitting at a table. Looks like he's had too much to drink. Luckly he didn't seem to notice the rattling racket Zack and Kirk made ripping the bars out of place. Shigarre then eyed a large keyring loop around the guard's belt. Keys for the cells and hopfully for the massive padlock keeping the locker that hed Shigarre's staff secure.

Shigarre decided that untill he got his staff it would be best if he himself stayed out of any confrentation, though he couldn't speak for the shifter's aiding him.

Shiggare looked at the two and said quietly, "I can't manipulate Mana without my staff, I can however call it forth so that you may harness it."

Shigarre cupped his hands together and closed his eyes. He breathed slowly and a begain to feel heat rush through his viens and into his hands. A strange whispy, pale-blue cloud of what looked like steam about the size of a grapefruit formed in his outstreched hands.

This was a Mana-festation, unharnessed Mana in physical form. Such a materal was infused in all mage blood. A mage could call forth a Mana-festation at any time but could only harness Mana using their designated magic tool.

"Take it." Shigarre said to the two, "You might need it to get past the guard."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tallen liked the idea of going out and fly for a little bit. After a day like this he needed some fresh air. in the morning he was king of the streets now in the evening he was soon to be king of a very powerful and influcal nation and soon be married. But apart of him was actualy liking this the whole situation soon to be the new king and the forced marrage to the bitchy, yet sexy Angelica.

Angelica lead him to a balcony with no railing. Angelica jumped off catching the up draft, Tallen followed. the wind of his fire red scales felt good, and this was the first time today Tallen felt relaxed and okay.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Zack looked down at the energy, apprehensively. He decided there was no other way but to take the energy. The guard was stirring. Tym had left. The guard, who was a little more sober after his small nap, lifted his snout and focused hazily on the two shifters in front of the mage's cage. "Huh?" He growled in his deep voice. "What're you two doing there?" He stood up and thundered over the table, which amazingly held up under his enormous bulk. Zack was still hesitant. Kirk grabbed his paw; both were in Gestalt form, and shoved it at the energy ball.

The guard stopped short, seeing the two wolves turn towards him. Neither of them looked afraid of him. Their fur was crackling. Didn't that hurt? They must have been hit by the electric bars, he thought. But they weren't flinching. He let out a roar of suprise when the mottled one jumped at him, fangs gaping. He latched onto the dragon's arm, electricity flowing into his blood stream. The dragon struggled to drop the wolf, suprised his fangs had pierced his scales. Zack held on tightly. He screeched again, an extremely ear-splitting noise for anyone, when Kirk thrust a huge sword, barely able to lift it, into the dragon's claw. He sent a burst of heat and electricty through the blade. Zack let go of the huge dragon and dropped onto all fours lightly.

"Come on you big bastard!" Zack yelled tauntingly. The dragon was in agony, unable to reply. Zack found a broken bar and smashed it about the dragon's snout. Kirk poured more energy into the blade. The dragon's heart was failing and he was paralysed. Zack managed to smash his skull open. In shock, they let the dragon go, to find him very much dead.
"Wh...we killed him!" Kirk put his paw on his mouth. Zack was still frowning. "Well it was nessessary, and thanks to Shigarre, we can get the hell out of here and find Tallen. We have to rescue him. Tallen is the so called Dragon King. We have to hope he's still himself in there somewhere. He's an arrogant rude bastard, but he means well." Zack pulled the enormous sword out of the dragon's claw. He looked at Shigarre. "So where is the staff? We'll get it, get everyone out of here, then leave as fast as we can."

-----------------------------------------

Angelica smiled, the wind brushing past the very fine scales on her face. Her wings beat powerfully in rhythm with Tallen's wings. The joy of the flight was immense, even for a dragon, who could fly anytime. But it was more joyful because she got what she wanted. She hadn't known she'd wanted a husband. She'd always resisted it, because all the dragon suitors had bored her claws to no end. This guy had spirit. Angelica was a spoilt b****, and it was likely Tallen could keep her in line.

"How about we do some hunting, then?" She set her sights below onto a large black stallion, who was lingering around the castle. "That horse has been hanging around here for a while. It belongs to one of the shifters. Should we kill it?" To her, everything else was an it. The horse saw them above him and was suddenly speeding into the forest. Angelica swooped after him, her talons out, laughing. She stopped short of the trees and circled. "Pity my parents don't allow me to burn it...but then that'd be stupid, we'd have no prey." She landed on the ground and went into the trees, folding her wings. "Come on horsie, I'm inviting you for dinner tonight, for my dearest Tallen!" She called. "Oh come on!"

The horse watched her from the shadows, before melting into the trees. Angelica was a very impatient hunter. She had tried to hunt the horse before, but had never caught him.

(OOC: Don't kill the horse please, haha)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ranulf stepped forward towards the vault. "The staff and doubtless countless other treasures from prisoners are in this," he indicated the vault. "Now, it'll just be a a simple matter of breaking in..." he added, a thin shadow shaped like a lockpick appearing in his hand. Ranulf pushed it into the lock, and the shadow felt around, before expanding so it could push the tumblers into the right order.

With a click the vault swung open. It was as Ranulf predicted, filled with countless items, all collected from prisoners. Guns, swords, magickal artifacts, several staves, including Shigarre's, lots of different shaped and sized armor, among other things.

"Take what you wish. I doubt very much the original owners still live."