Fantasy World Were RPG

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Fantasy World Were RPG

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I could not think of any other title description :(

This is going to be a roleplay where you use your imaginations and try and get away from the cliche a little. You don't have to do it too much, but please no whining girls needing to be saved all the time, or girls hanging off my character either (I am a female in real life, despite my name, and I'd rather not have women hanging off my male characters).

PLEASE READ IT ALL BEFORE JOINING!! UUUGGGHH!!!! :P

Rules

- What I said above about whinging female Mary Sues. Applies for males too.
- No god moding or power playing. This means you cannot act someone else's character, or overpower everybody.
- No over the top werewolves or werefolk. You're not all powerful, though there are allowed to be different species and types of werefolk in this game. You can't kill someone else's character and it's no fun when someone rips off your tail or legs either. Refrain from this, please!

- Important Rule: This pisses me off beyond nothing else! Stick to the storyline. I don't want a million sub plots because this is a one board roleplay. This means if you see there are too many people in the thread, perhaps you shouldn't join. I want everyone to interact and nobody to be ignored! I will try and be with every character to stop anyone being ignored, but I can't always and when this happens, there are too many players.

- No, I will not bite your character if they grovel and whine in front of me, wanting to become a were. My character isn't evil and you can't provoke him to bite you, either. He won't. How many people have done this in the past??

- Yes, use emoticons to express yourselves if you like! :lol: Not stupidly, but they are expressive.

- Yes, you may include :duckie !

- Try be active, but be patient. If someone hasn't come on, try and not just exclude their character if you were talking to them. But if they show no signs of returning, in two days or something, ease it off politely somehow. I dunno.

- Damnit be creative! This is a creative world.

- Try and make yourself understood. None of this:

*He stands up and I then walk towards you* hi there he said enthusiastically, then i laugh.

Eww. Try stay in the same tense and the same person too. Try use past tense like a story but I'm not too strict on that. I'm not gonna kill you for a typo, or bad grammar but try and keep it readable!

The World

Pretty much random. Set 2006. (now). Setting America because most of you come from there even though I don't. Alright some of you might remember this storyline from an old site of mine. If not, who cares. In 1900, several portals (yes this is a very short version of the world storyline) ripped open. Ya di ya, the world began to change. History changed, a little. You make it up; perhaps in World War II they used other species and Hitler wasn't human. Jimi Hendrix might still be alive. So might Dimebag and John Lennon. But basically, most of the cities destroyed and were rebuilt differently. So we'll set this in the middle of America somewhere. Mostly wilderness and wild plains and mountains and forests reign. Werewolf haven, but also the haven of many other wild creatures. They could be anything you want, dinosaur type, ancient mammals, recent mammals, made ups, unicorns, dragons. Nothing too over the top pathetic though. (Like superpower things that rule the entire world thats unfair). People ride horses and other creatures, and theres also some technology in the cities. So it's like walking into an eclectic mix of medieval and future and present and everything in between.

The city: Haldor. The first thing that came to my sleepy head. Its lame yes. Anyway Haldor is eternally dark, yet once you stand outside the huge gates, as it's encased in a wall, you go into sunlight, or normal night time. There are three moons; gold, red and blue, due to some sort of I dunno bacteria living on them. Perhaps moons don't make a wolf turn. You decide what your were type is (you dont have to be a werewolf or were of any kind, make something up). Every species is accepted here. There would be vampires and some sort of lizard creature working with you, there are other werewolves, and there are humans, though not many, because most become non human soon enough. You could ask a dragon, with good payment, (who is with your insurance company) to guard your house.

There are tall skyscrapers reaching into the darkness, and also markets with slaves and horses and hens down below them, and rather odd species. There is of course, music; your nightclubs, your bars, your famous bands, and your television stars.

The rest is yours to create! I will allow someone else to make the first post. This isn't usual, but I want to see what someone else makes of that. Remember, creative! lck
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((Okay i'll give it a shot, i'll try to do my best with what you given me to work with :D ))

Name: Tallen
Race: Fire Dragon
Physical discription: 7' 3" tall, 267 pounds. Muscular yet sleek, (like a swimmer but more defined) Fire red scalles two horns sticking out of the back of the head. A 15 foot wing span (he can fly and breath fire). He wears a baggy black t-shirt and cargopants, and highly pollished armor on his right arm.

Personality discription: A bit of a bad a**, he's not evil, just street. he's sarcastic and negitive but very trustworthy (as trustworthy a loan shark can be)

Tallen walks the streets of Haldor, looking at the tall skyscrappers of glass and steel. "Humans and their facination with their toys." he thought, as he walked on the old concreat sidewalk in the slums of the city. The slums looks like a mix of middle ages and abandoned industeral plants. nothing but bums and gangs live around here and the cops don't may much attention to this part of town.

He came to a bunch of human gang bangers gambling by throwing dice. when Tallen came closer most of the humans saw that i was coming and got up and ran. "smart for humans" he thought.

When Tallen got even closer. He heard the remaining one say "Come on, man! Roberto isn't done cleaning you out!" that's when Roberto, a small human of spanish decent. saw the massive dragon shadow, and turned around and the blood drain from his face from the sight of Tallen.

Tallen grabbed Roberto by the shirt caller and lifted him up to an inch from Tallen's muzzle. "Where is my money?" Tallen demanded. as saw the wad of cash in his hand and took it and thumbed through it. "Your $500 short!"

"No way man! that's more than enough!" Roberto cried.

"My intrist rates just went up." Tallen inhailed and blew a stream of fire from his nose burning off Roberto's eye brows. "give me the rest next week, or something more important than your eyebrows will be burnt off!"

Tallen let Roberto go, as Roberto ran away he counts his cash one more time. then puts it in his pocket.
Last edited by Anubis on Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

:) Yaya a reply! Ill reply when I get home from Uni, I have 15 minutes to get to the bus stop :cry:

I can't wait to reply to this, awesome.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Im making a character as I go :)

Name: Zack
Species: Shape-shifter

Description: 5'8, so not tall, not well built but leanly muscled. Olive skin but not too dark, looks sort of European. Dark brown hair with blue to silver streaks, some pale brownish grey streaks, looks mottled. Golden eyes, long monkey like tail which is the same mottle as his hair. Very prehensile. Stubble on his chin, very good looking, but not an arrogant person and is single, and isn't looking for a relationship. (So lay off! :P ). Usually wears some sort of metal or music shirt, and a guitar pick and chain around his neck. Wears jeans.

Plays a lot of guitar and plays in his own band as well as several others. Doesn't eat any meat whatsoever despite his wolf side.

Personality: Zack is a peaceful sort of person, but he can definately look after himself. He can be very cold when he wants to be. This is usually put on as a defense. If he gets angry, then he could do damage, but he doesn't usually. He's not really scary, or an asshole, for a metal musician. He's a nerd, mostly. He likes to eat quite a bit. Very artistic. He's got his own ideals and doesn't like to be pushed, but he respects other people's opinions and would rather keep quiet than scream his own ideals down your throat.

Wereside: Zack is a werewolf, sort of. His tail is monkey like because he is also, as a werewolf is, half human. His species of werewolf is rather rare. They are born with tails, and aren't limited to wolves. They don't have normal digestive systems and feed on energy (No one steal my idea I want to use it for a novel! Its quite complex). They can't die, but they can definately lose fights. They're not all powerful. Zack certainly isn't and he'd rather not pick a fight anyway.

His wolf form is (If anyone wants to draw it and send it over, feel free) a dark brown to black but is very mottled so he appears oddly mottled. He is a graceful creature, with electric blues mixed in with odd pale and dark and mid browns, greys, silvers and tiny streaks of white and black tips. He appears paler than dark brown but his undercoat is dark brown. Long bushy tail.

(I have to go already, this will be short but yours was the intro post so it set the scene, its all good)

Zack walked through the markets, the lights blinding him and the smells and noises infecting his previously good mood. The colours and scents of the next few stalls were interesting, however, and he paused to sniff some cinnamon buns being cooked. He purchased one and found some sort of colourful, eclectic jewellery. He loved bright things and wanted to put it in his apartment room.

Zack headed for the alleyway. He hated the alleyway. He was wearing his Metallica shirt today and hoped there were no annoying Megadeth fans around the corner. He also loved Megadeth but you just couldn't win, because then there'd be silly Metallica fans. He folded his arms and headed on. As he wandered, the scent of dragon wafted towards him. Not unpleasant, but powerful, and threatening.

Probably a business dragon. Not his day. They were usually tiresome creatures. He didn't want to cause a fuss or provoke anyone, so he kept his distance when he saw the dragon nearby leafing through money. He did however, prepare himself to simply smile politely, as he normally did when someone caught his eye. He usually gave people the benefit of the doubt, or he tried to anyway, though dragons were not people you wanted to deal with unless you needed body guards, or transport, or insurance, some of them were nice.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i put my money in my pocket, when i noticed a short human with a tail looking at me. "What you looking at you spaz! you wanna be starting some thing, huh?!" i walked up real close, most humans ran away from me when i confront them. looks like this one has a back bone, maybe their is hope for the humans.

"Got some thing to say pretty boy!?" Tallen said and then puffed a fire ball that singed some of his hair.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Zack turned around to face the dragon, refusing to touch his singed hair. It'd grow back when he shifted anyway. Zack was one of those people who despised fighting.

But he was no idiot. He didn't turn his back on a dragon. He turned and smiled slightly, not rudely, but he was a little tense. "Not really, mate." He spoke with an Australian accent. Obviously not from around here. He didn't want to stand this close to the dragon, but he forced himself to stay put. He hated bullies. Of any kind.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

((Heh, looks fun. ^_^ ))

Name: Ranulf
Race: Werewolf (Of the clan Ohanzee)

Description: Ranulf stands about 6'4, and well built, with tan skin. Ranulf's black hair is worn long, and drapes down to the middle of his back, a short beard adorns his face, and his eyes are a sharp green. Ranulf's tan skin is adorned most everywhere save his face with black, tribal stle tattoos. His Gestalt and wolf forms are nearly pure black, with patches of silver-white at the end of his muzzle and cheek fur, as well as sprinkled in a few other places.

Ranulf wears little more than a pair of black pants that are made of cloth made to stretch to accommodate werecreatures' shifts, a pair of brown leather fingerless gloves, a necklace of teeth of various foes he's vanquished (Notably there are a few dragons teeth, and multiple were creature teeth), and well as a small bag that is attached to a belt on his pants, which is capable of storing more than it should (Think Bag of holding). Also attached to his belt are a pair of deadly looking serrated knives...

Ranulf's breed of Werewolf, the Clan of Ohanzee, is different from other werewolves. The is, at all times, fully capable of shifting to any degree of wolfish/mannishness between the Gestalt/wolf/man forms, so if he wished he could have a pair of wolf-forepaws, human feet, and something between wolf and man for head. Not necessarily too appealing but possible.

Ohanzee Clan's greatest asset, however, is their command over the shadows. Weaker members can merely manipulate shadows to a degree, stronger ones can bend it to their will entirely, and conjure it from nowhere, molding it into blades or hurling it as a weapon. The strongest can wreath their bodies in shadow, or fully become a moving, humanoid shadow. All members of Ohanzee clan have a ability to move between shadows as well as communicate via them, though this varies with strength, the strongest have been known to pull world-round trips/communications with this techinque, but very very few acchieve that level of skill. However, Ohanzee, being a clan of shadows, is adverse to light-based magics and enchantments, and their shadow techinques are far less effective in full sunlight, with minor reduction in effectivness from artificial lights, like torches or flashlights. Like some weres, they are affected by silver, it inflicts burn-style wounds, and temporarily severs the Clan's connection with shadows, which can only be restored by plunging the wound into darkness.

Ranulf himself is only strong enough to bend shadows to his will, conjure them, mold them, and teleport/communicate a short to moderate distance via shadow.

Ranulf liked this city, it was never day here, as perfect a location for him he could imagine. Though, he did miss the expanses of the wilds and forests, hunting animals, but he'd only been here a short while, and he could leave whenever he wished. But there was work to be found here, especially for his type of folk - mercenaries. Though, as a mercenary, Ranulf wasn't the best, not because he was unskilled though, it was because he still retained most his morals, which limited job choices.

He wandered through the streets, through the crowds which were a surprising mix of races, it surprised Ranulf how many different ones he saw, even ones that elsewhere fought against each other on a daily basis. He decided to head to the market place and cut into a alleyway he knew lead to the marketplace.

Ranulf came upon a curious sight; a large red dragon and what smelled like a werewolf, but looked like a human with a monkey tail in what appeared to be a face-off. The scent of burnt hair hung in the air, and Ranulf grimaced as it wasn't a particularly pleasant scent. He stayed where he was, not particulary wanting to come between two beings who could be fighting or any other dark business that usually occured in alleyways, and he was, afterall, just a might bit curious.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tallen got a good wiff of this human's sent. "He's a werewolf!?" Tallen thought. he didn't have any real indication of the canine in him. he looked like a pure human but with a monkey tail but any human can get a tail grafted on his a**. but in reality he was a mutt.

Tallen let out a loud deep lunged laugh. "I could have guess that you are no human you're a mutt, a HALF BREED! why am i waisting my time, with a half breed weakling." he mocked "Go home back to Australia mate, your dingo ate your baby!" he said in a bad australian accent.

((Note- Tallen is not a bad guy, he may be a street thug beating the crap out of human, were, fellow dragons for his money that no body really owes him.

but he has to take care of his ill god mother, a 56 year old werewolf widow. the money that he cons and threat people out of is to pay for her medicen. he can't afford the stuff that cures the disease on a honest pay. he has to con and steal the money so he can save up to buy the medicen she needs.

and he was raised in this neiborhood, so he knows the harshness of the street first hand. also the stress about his god mother has to have an out let.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Zack's eyes reflected the light outside the alleyways. He sensed another were close by, but he didn't dare move.

Zack ignored the Australian accent. "A mutt? What in your definition is a mutt? I'm a pure bred shape-shifter, probably of a type you've never seen before. I don't expect you to have, any how." His comments were growing slightly vicious now. "We're very few in number and a very ancient species, perhaps not as ancient as a dragon, but ancient nonetheless." He said in a less annoyed tone. He wasn't sure if he could sense any hostility from Ranulf, but he couldn't tell with the over powering reptilian scent standing in front of him.

He didn't want a fight, so he assumed a less threatening posture and relaxed slightly, hoping the subtle movements weren't missed by the dragon or the newcomer, who he couldn't see even out of the corner of his eye.

(Haha it's cool, I won't be too nasty in thinking then. Zack isn't a half breed, he's an odd species of shape-shifter which can be classified as a werewolf, if a wolf shifter, which evolved a long time ago. All species have the same sort of tail, though it may vary for avian shifters. They're fairly diverse but I haven't finished their biology yet haha for my stories! Roleplaying it out for a while.

Welcome Aki :P )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((oh sorry, i thought you said he was a werewolf and half human, well what ever :) ))

Tallen wanted beat the smug s*** out of him but didn't feel like getting in a fight no matter how easy a win could be "to me you freak, i don't give a damn about the worth of the age of some race. espeisoly one that i don't give a rat's a** about. All that ancheint race bull is for a members of a race to make them feel like their better than any one else but in reality we live in a f*** up world and the only thing to look forward to is our own death!. now get out of my nieborhood before i rip you a new one! you punk!" Tallen pushed him causing him to step back wards to keep his balance.

((sorry for the curse words, thats the way my character is :| ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Nah it's cool, werewolves ARE part human anyway, like pure werewolves, they all have that human side and that ancient monkey evolution thing so I played with that. Werewolves technically are I guess in themselves hybrids. Haha sorry man I didnt make myself clear as usual, Im not good at that :()

Zack staggered back, regaining his balance by holding onto the wall. "I wasn't saying that to be arrogant, I was explaining what we are. You attacked me first; I don't go around making enemies as a habit, and I'm sorry we had this conflict, I'd rather it wasn't that way." He looked and felt a little concerned. This guy looked bitter. He felt sorry for him, but he was also afraid to get into a fight, and a little afraid of the dragon himself. He didn't want to shape shift, especially not with another were nearby. The weres he knew, of several types, fed off other shifter's energy and he didn't want to cause any provokation in the other. But if he had to defend himself, he would.

But Zack would rather go and sleep right now, so he kept his distance again, hoping the dragon would leave him alone.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((he's not afraid to fight, he really doesn't feel like it))

"What ever just get out of my nieborhood before i decide to mount your ugly a** on my wall, now beat it!!"

Tallen began to walk away. "unless you want to be six foot under .I don't want to see you or your monkey a** here again. got it?!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Ranulf grimaced, he had seen enough. He continued walking into the alleyway, mindful of the dragon. He smirked, remebering a old term for marking dangerous parts of maps, "Here be dragons". He resisted the urge that said 'teach the arrogant punk a lesson', as afterall, the other guy had, admirably, defused the situation without violence. It would be a shame to ruin that.

As he passed the dragon he merely gave spiteful glance to the large scaled thing, and pressed on.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((we really need a plot for this RPG this isn't going any where/))
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Yeah we do, any suggestions? Thats the thing with roleplays. No body is willing to be very evil haha. I can however play two characters and we can do this like a story and each take two characters each.)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Kirk Hammett wrote:(Yeah we do, any suggestions? Thats the thing with roleplays. No body is willing to be very evil haha. I can however play two characters and we can do this like a story and each take two characters each.)
(OOC: Hehe, I was under the impression you had some plot or somethingin mind, I assume too much I geuss. I could take another character, if need be.
Hell, I could make him/her/itas evil as neccesary. Evil is...fun. :evil: )
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(haha! You evil wolf! That was hilarious, I just got this voice in my head saying 'evil is...fun' haha.

I can take an evil character too. I have to go to bed now, but yeah I'll think on it. I have Uni tomorrow. Oh it is tomorrow. Damn I have Uni in 11 hours.)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I'll just write my char description for now. Should be a funny character to rp :D

Name: Vincent
Species: Werewolf

Personality: Vincent is the wussiest werewolf you'll ever meet. He has strong anxity problems; worring about every little thing possiable. He found out he was a born werewolf when he reached puberty, which was when he was about 15 years old :p Not good for somebody already having mental health issues. Has been known to wear mittens in gestalt form so he wont accidently poke one of his eyes out. He tends to start stuttering a bit when frightned(when is he not?) Doesnt like being 'naked' when in wolf/gestalt form. A little overly sensitive. A geeky, gangly young man, but he has a good heart. Very loyal to his 'Pack Mates'.

Description: Vincent is very skinny(Proably from all that worring) You can even see his ribs sticking out. Dark circles under his eyes. He has dark brown, almost black hair. Its always a tangled mess. His skin is very pale and he has one light brown eye and one gold eye. Stubble on his face and very lankey in general. His gestalt and wolf forms are not much different. Scrawny. Dark messy fur. Silvery-white fur on his muzzle, underbelly and tail tip. His tail is usally always tucked between his legs. When freaking out in human form, wolf features start to slip threw easily.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Haha Silverclaw! He sounds like a sweety haha -Headbangs to UFO- that'll scare him off, poor guy. Im fairly nervous myself, not THAT nervous but I can relate!!

Enter conflict. Im not sure where to take it, but you guys can act the dragon and warriors too, we all can, like multiply played characters, we can construct a storyline together!)

Zack watched them walk by, without reacting to the dragon's insults. Why bother, anyway. He smiled a little grimly at Ranulf, hoping he wasn't also hostile.

He stood there waiting for them to go further on, wanting to walk alone, not wanting to provoke the dragon. He put a hand onto the wall, and the hair on the back of his neck stood up...and thickened slightly into fur. His monkey-like tail bristled and the fur lengthened considerably.

He could feel something. The wall began to shake slightly, until it was shaking rather violently. Zack let go of the wall and bared his teeth, funny looking in human form, but instinctive. His tail puffed enough that it suddenly shortened slightly and became a wolf's tail. He could smell smoke, burning, and could hear shouting outside the alleyway. He stumbled towards the entrance, still looking fairly human, though his tail had changed and his hair was looking scruffy and his ears were slightly odd shaped.

A wall of flame heated the air in front of him, searing the buildings and the walls. He jumped back slightly, feeling the heat's energy and absorbing some of it, but retaliating nonetheless. Fire was dangerous. And it was coming from a dragon far angrier and far scarier than his impression of Tallen. The dragon was laughing, a hideous reptilian sound. She was a crowned dragon, a queen. Her crest was spiky and a purplish hue. Smaller than the male crest of her species, but a queen nonetheless; she was huge. And she wasn't alone.

Zack noticed several creatures mounted on horses...or were they horses? They were ugly looking beings, dressed in armor, sinister looking weapons clutched in their clawed hands. Zack couldn't see their heads past the smoke and flame. People were screaming and running, impaled by the spears of the creatures riding the horses. Zack noticed with horror that the riders were...rotting skeletons, of some species. Long muzzles, horns and rotting flesh, and the clawed hands had barely any flesh left on them. The horses were no more alive than they, though they had their flesh intact; it was obvious they were dead, yet still running.

The dragon was alive and well. Her motive, Zack couldn't tell. Burning things, but there had to be something more to that. He wanted to leave, but he didn't think he'd get far anyway.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"
A young man screamed, running as fast as his long legs would take him. One of the undead warriors was hot on his heals; its rotting stallion almost upon him. The scrawny man started to change, dropping his large backpack to the ground as he still ran. Ears pointed, face pressing out, dark fur growing rapidly. The clawed, skeleton hand reached down and grabed him by the back of his sweater; the other hand drawing out a rusty, but still sharp sword.
The young man's face went even paler than its usual color; turning almost completely white. Starting to faint, he fell down to the filthy ground; his weight pulling the skeleton down off its horse with him. The reek of the undead creature luckily kept him awake. Staring in horror as it looked into his gold and green eyes with its own empty eye sockets, he remembered to keep shifting. His clothing tore off in shreds as he finally completed his shift into a fully formed gestalt werewolf. With a panicked whine, Vincent bit down on the arm of the strange warrior before it could complete its blow to him with the sword. Brittle bone cracked and splintered in his jaws, soon snapping in half completely. Vincent let go, backing away. To his dismay, the warrior stood and just picked the sword up with its still intact hand.
The scrawny werewolf backed away. "Oh God," he moaned before turning tail and running away. His messy, dark, unkempt fur blew in the breeze as he tried to escape the madness all around. As he passed another group of undead warriors, he skidded to a stop. In front of him was a massive dragon queen, laughing and breathing fire. The dragon's head swung towards him suddenly; he thought he might faint again. He barely missed being cooked alive as a stream of flame came hurling his way from the opened jaws of the dragon. He fell to all fours and ran, his tounge lolling out of his mouth as he panted heavily. He relized with horror soon enough that the tip of his tail was on fire. He tried to put it out as he kept running; waving it like mad. That only seemed to fan the fire though, making it bigger. Vincent was soon away from the terrors behind him, when he suddenly ran head first into another. He fell heavily onto his back; tail tip still on fire. He looked up, shaking, expecting to see another skeleton. But it was an unarmed man with the tail of a wolf. Remembering about his own tail, he started to try and stamp it out with a filthy old boot lying nearby. "W-Who are y-you?" he asked as he worked despretely on his pained tail.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tallen was startled at the sudden explosion he looked back and saw the dragon queen and a hord of zombies with mid evil armor. Tallen ran back towards the commotion gaining speed opening his 15 foot wings catching air he was aiming was the obvious leader the queen b****! as he flew he incinarated some of the undead army.

he closed his wings falling like a stone he winded his fist back getting ready for a punch. with his armored fist he gave a Powerful blow to the female dragon, making her hit the adjacent wall hard.

she quickly turned to see who hit her that hard. then tallen said "Get out of my neiborehood you b****!" he said with smoke comming out of his muzzle.
Last edited by Anubis on Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Ranulf had smiled warmly at Zack when he had looked at him, but it had faded with the invaision that seemed to have appeared out of the blue. Ranulf pushed his way past the others into the marketplace, where many of the undead riders and the dragon herself stood. The Stalls burned merily with flame, their vendors and customers all either fighting, fleeing, screaming or dying, the scent of burnt flesh, hair, death, rotting flesh and blood hung in the air. Ranulf found a newfound respect for the variation of races found here - there were those capable of fighting off the menace, or atleast brave/dumb enough to try.

Ranulf saw a undead warrior chasing down a woman, and acted quickly, concentrating momentarily to pull at the horse's shadow. The Shadow solidified momentarily, and the middle of it shot up like spike, easily ripping through the rotted ribcage of the horse. The horse toppled, its' unlife fading, though the warrior dragged himself away and got to his feet.

Ranulf shifted slightly, enough that the strength in his arms and legs and his speed was increased, and leapt upon the moving corpse, stabbing through the rusted armor repeatedly with his daggers, producing unpleasant sounds and squirts of putrid gore. Ranulf got up once he was sure the warrior had suffered his final death, his blade covered with disgusting decayed flesh and putrified fluids.

"Here be dragons indeed..." he muttered, cleaning his knives on a fallen man's robe, watching the draconic thug from before directly attacking the obvious leader of the assault. Ranulf turned towards some of the undead warriors knocked from their mounts, and shifted rapidly to gestalt form. A predatory grin graced his muzzle moments before he leapt into the fray, grabbing one warrior and tossing him into the inferno that was once a clothing stall.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

The female dragon roared her shattering rage, the windows smashing beside her. He had wounded her mightiness! Her scales were thick and hard, and he had penetrated them! He was...another dragon? Her muzzle bore down upon Tallen, who was smaller than she was, but she stopped short of him, tilting her head. A smaller kind of dragon, yet still large enough, and a dragon nonetheless!

Thou dare insult me?

She sounded like she spoke partially in the old language, but not quite. She also spoke in his head.

Thou are very handsome, but I will not spare thee if this continues!

She eyed him viciously, while the rest of her creatures continued their assault. Several armed warriors attempted to swarm Ranulf at the queen's abrupt command before she turned her attentions back to Tallen.
A horse screamed, its hooves high above Ranulf's head, ready to smash his skull open.

Zack fell backwards, startled. The werewolf in front of him was a gangly specimen, but a werewolf nonethless. He looked at the burning tail, but he had no magical powers to zap it off the tail, so he instead attempted to draw the fire energy into himself. But there was too much of it out where the fires were raging and overwhelmed, he took off his shirt and attempted to muffle the flames without stopping to ask.

"Well a bit of your fur is fairly singed." Zack said ruefully. "Not really cool when that happens." He said lamely. "Are you alright? What the hell is going on out there, did you see?" He asked, bombarding Vincent with questions. He eyed the tail, hoping it wouldn't burst back into flames. It was known to happen. He remembered his own singed hair, but he'd partially shifted before, and his hair had grown back, rougher and scruffier and mottled as ever.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I have a problem with authority." he said sarcasticly with a vicous grin "And too bad not the same can be said about you, now get your fake silicon a** and your harem of zombie lovers out of my city before i ruien that nice realistic halloween mask of yours." His words were harsh, he said it like she was no threat to him. he said it casually he didn't raise his voise for the bombardment of insults.

He always had that ablity to piss off any one with some smooth sarcastic talk and cunning insults. He does this to work them up to go into a blinding rage so it's easier for him to take his enemies down.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Kirk Hammett wrote:T

She eyed him viciously, while the rest of her creatures continued their assault. Several armed warriors attempted to swarm Ranulf at the queen's abrupt command before she turned her attentions back to Tallen.
A horse screamed, its hooves high above Ranulf's head, ready to smash his skull open.
Ranulf cursed, diving sideways, out of the way of the hooves, and rolled to his feet. Ranulf found himself looked into the face of a undead werewolf, and recoilled in surprise, and dropped to one knee to avoid a slash from the warrior, before sweeping his the warrior's legs out from beneath him with his foot.

Sheathing his own blades and picking up the warrior's claymore, Ranulf rose and stepped over the fallen warrior as the others began to circle around, the mounted one's horses looking ready to charge. Ranulf brought the claymore down and decapitated the undead werewolf as it tried to pull itself up.

One of the riders charged, lowering his spear at Ranulf and bellowing a warcry. Ranulf side-stepped out of the way and swung, the large blade cutting through the horse's legs and sending it and its' rider toppling into a burning stall.

Ye gods...burnign undead smell absolutely awful... Ranulf thought.