Fantasy World Were RPG

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

"Just singed fur? My tail could get infected, have Gange-Green set in and rot off!" he said misriably. He stood up, giving his tail a test wag, wincing in pain. He gave a small whimper to himself. "Thanks for helping anyway."
Vincent shook his head, "I-I have no idea whats going on..." He looked nervously over his shoulder at the battle going on. "I was j-just lost..a bit...looking for a local pharmacy. Needed a refill of my pills; ran out the other day..." he started to ramble on. The battle was coming closer and closer to them all the while.
Vincent started edging away nervously. "Well, em, I just kindof ran into those t-things." he went on with a softer voice. He kept his multi-colored eyes to the ground, head bowed down. Vincent almost never looked anyone in the eye, especially when talking. Part of his Omega complex. His ears went back, "I-I hate dragons," he muttered, looking over at the queen dragon. The messy fur on his back prickled uneasily. "The smart thing to do would be to get out of h-here...now," he said to the stranger intently.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Zack looked a little uncomfortable with Vincent's submissiveness. Zack wasn't much of an alpha himself. He pushed the thought aside and decided to get the bumbling werewolf to the other side of the street where the underground carpark was.

"If we get you down there, you should be safe, but we have to cross the road." He pointed. He was already shirtless, and he began to shape-shift into his Gestalt form. Dark brown, rippling fur spread across him as his features shifted. Streaks of silver, light brown, and amber ran through the dark fur. He had similar features to a Mexican wolf, a more graceful one with silkier fur. He grew slightly taller in this form. His ruff was shaggy and his ears pricked up, assessing the area. From what he could see, the dragon Tallen had encountered the dragon queen. He could also see, disturbingly, dead werewolves.

"Come on then, let's get you over there. My name is Zack by the way." He started out onto the road, but didn't sort of move across it until he got a response from the timid wolf behind him.

The place was burning down fast. The female dragon turned her gaze upon Tallen. Thou makes me angry, but why oppose me? She asked quizzically. This place is rubbish and I am clearing it.

Down below, an escaped exotic bird, which looked half dinosaur, probably some missing link, flew head first into Ranulf before flying into the sky, disoriented from the smoke. Many more exotic animals began to pour forth from the market place.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"this place is not rubbish it's my terrortory! my home and a home to others here and i don't give a rats a** who you are. But you have no right to take away some one's home." He said. "now leave, get out of my city before i show you how much damage a real dragon can do." he gave her a defiant glare getting ready for a fight.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

The female dragon's thought voice suddenly changed.

Are you calling me petty? Just because I'm a girl! All my life, it's all you males ever say! I'm better!" She sounded like a pouty little girl. She roared, but she looked sulky now. She looked at her army. After all, she wasn't the Queen. She was the princess and not even the heir to her throne back at home. Her stupid brother was.

(Haha change in her attitude; though sulky girls can be extremely dangerous.)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I don't buy that, i had ex girl friends that are just like that. nothing but trouble. i like women with spunk and guts, not manipulative whinners that play with my hormones to get their way." he spit at the ground "You have the looks but you don't have the balls sort of speak. Now leave my home there's nothing here of use to you."
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

The sulky dragon suddenly purred with pleasure.

The looks, you say? What a sweet boy. She suddenly turned, and smashed a giant clawed hand into the building next to her. Not before I run this place down to ruins, you rude male!

The fighting began again. She destroyed the building next to her.

(OOC: Im running out of ideas! I haven't roleplayed in so long and yeah! Anyone got an MSN by the way? Roleplay I guess works best when there's conflict between the main characters. Im not sure why it's so annoying and hard anymore)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

"I'm Vincent," he replied to Zack. He took a step forward but then stopped, remembering something. "Oh no, I-I left my backpack out there!" he moaned, looking out at the battle. "I cant just leave it...everything I own i-is in it," he said. Vincent scratched at the fur on his shoulder uncomfortably. He got to all fours and suddenly shifted to full wolf form. He paced around a bit, whining to himself. The wolf gave Zack a breif 'What-should-I-do?" look.

(ooc: No MSN for me. America Online.
Random ideas: What kind of government does the world or at least our setting have? These royal dragons could be planning something; not sure what though. More power? Some magical object(s)? Ultimate control? Our lil group could find something out, and try to stop what may be done.)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Kirk Hammett wrote:The sulky dragon suddenly purred with pleasure.

The looks, you say? What a sweet boy. She suddenly turned, and smashed a giant clawed hand into the building next to her. Not before I run this place down to ruins, you rude male!

The fighting began again. She destroyed the building next to her.

(OOC: Im running out of ideas! I haven't roleplayed in so long and yeah! Anyone got an MSN by the way? Roleplay I guess works best when there's conflict between the main characters. Im not sure why it's so annoying and hard anymore)
(ooc: i do have a MSN account, but i rarely use it.)

Tallen jumped and let and up draft carry him away from the falling building. "you wanted fight you found one!" he dove again strait at the dragoness winding his armored arm for an other powerful blow but this time it has some thing extra. the hand stared to glow and give off a strange blue energy that runned off like smoke.this time it will do some damage.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Zack shrugged his furry shoulders and decided a full wolf form would be faster. He too shifted, and led the way out onto the street. Some sort of Zombie jumped into his path; he wasn't up for a fight, so he tripped it over and bolted past it.

Where is this pack? Sniff it out. He said, using a series of gruff yelps and other wolf language to communicate the simple meaning.

The queen dragon, Angelica (OOC: Rugrats, how fitting a name for her), swooped down at him slightly. She lifted her hindleg, smashing her outspread foot into his hand.

It hurt. She screeched in pain, and the noise was earth shattering. Zack below yelped, putting his paws over his ears.

The sky was beginning to darken considerably. It was already dark, but the clouds were growing thicker and thicker. Several winged shapes flew through the misty clouds, visible slightly, circling.

Angelica didn't realise, but her parents had come to her screams. She'd unknowingly called for help. And she'd be in big trouble when they found her here. Her parents were in no mood for this rubble. They landed atop the buildings, watching Tallen and Angelica and the mess below. They were absolutely enormous. They dwarfed Tallen and Angelica immensly, and they were very fine featured yet powerful creatures.

(I'm not sure. Anyone else want to act the parents too? Our government is a Monarchy. King and Queen. The dragons wouldn't rule this city, they'd rule a land not far from here. They are generally sophisticated species and come in many shapes and forms and jobs, like all the other species. Angelica's parents are an ancient arrogant race and prefer the ancient ways. They reign over a delicate food chain and ecosystem. The King and Queen of this city live in the center of the city in the protection of it. They're maybe not exactly the fairest of rulers. But competent, I guess. Eh someone else can add on, I won't add too much, so we can all use imaginations)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

(OOC: i guess i can play as the king and queen dragons for a little bit, but don't want to be stuck playing them through out the game :| )

Tallen herd a crack from where he hit her; he broke her foot. Tallen was suprised that it was this easy to imoblise her. he thought it would be more of a fight. "You have to be kidding me! i thought you'll be more of a challenge, but that was pathetic! i know humans can take a punch like that." he said.

her parents had seen enough. the two massive dragons swopped down itno the street. Tallen looked at them he was in awe at their size. The Male was twice the size of tallen. he had pitch black scales and a build that puts tallen's to shame. he wore a red slink loin cloth gold arm and wrist bands and large golden amulet that looks like the size of tallen's head.

the female obviously his mate. also dwarfed tallen but was a little smaller than her intimating husband. she had aqua marine scales and lean slender but powerful muscles. she wore a blue loin cloth and tope that shown off her figure and silver arm and wrist bands and silver amulet.

Tallen felt like a small child again in thier presence. "Holy s***." he muttered. he obviously didn't know that his race can be that big.

the male lifted his hand and the undead army disapeared, and turned his attention to tallen. "You managed to injure my daughter. no underling has never managed to do that, but don't think i'm going to let you get away unpunished." his voice boomed. the massive black male turned his attention back to his daughter where he finds his mate tending to her.

even though he was impreased but he wasn't afraid. "I'm suprised, she wasn't all that tough, but any way it was her fualt she came into MY terrertory and planned to messed with things up. now get HELL OUT!!!" he roared.

The male was startled as Tallen's spirit and inner fire. still he didn't see him as a threat, but he was quite amused. he thought for a moment he went through his mind and remembered her duaghter's ways no Royal member wants to marry her due to her mouth and spoild nature and the fact that he gave a strict order to her NOT to go here and stir up trouble and his male underling's arrgance and his strength. she needs a man that will keep her in line and he needed to be punished for his miss deeds against the royal family. why not take away controle of his life.

"You!.... i need a man that will keep my trouble some duaghter in line and like it or not you're her new husband." he said.

Tallen couldn't help but laugh histericaly at this. he praticaly fell on the ground holding his sides together. after a long luaghing fit he got up and said "NO! thanks!" he said trying to hold back another fit of luaghter "thanks for the luagh, but you're duaghter dosen't exactly have the best personality in the world... no she's a down right b****. you can take that offer and shove up your.."

before Tallen finished the black male interupted "I wasn't asking." his voice was serius and cold.

((OOC: hey i thought this would be a cool idea. if you don't like it i'll be more than happy to change it.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ranulf huffed, resting against a smouldering building now that the undead were gone. He had a few shallow gashes on his arms and legs, but nothing serious, nothing that wouldn't be healed within a day or two. The werewolf pushed off the building and once again stood alone on two feet as people armed with hoses and buckets of water and other implements for putting out flames rushed past him and slowly flooded the marketplace, extinguishing the fires. Meanwhile healers - armed with both magickal and more modern scientific medicines helped the wounded.

Ranulf watched Tallen's predicament with some amusement. The dragon seemed to have little common sense - throwing insults at ones twice his size and ones with political as well as physical power no less. Though, the fact that the black male's hand wave had dismissed the undead intrigued Ranulf...was the male a necromancer? Maybe his jewelry enabled him control over those undead, and maybe the daughter had a similar item, it would explain why they had obeyed her, and why the male was able to send them off so easily.

Cautiously, Ranulf approached the dragons. "If I may, sir," he began, knowing it was always good to be polite to things bigger than you, esspecially ones who probably wouldn't be against eating you. "This one here is hardly one to keep your daughter in line. From what I've seen of him he's a troublemaker himself - tried to start a fight with someone just for looking at him funny. The only thing he does admirably well is fight, and defend territory as far as I've seen. He's more of a guard than a suitable husband, you see..."

Ranulf just hoped this would work, and that Tallen would go with it. Then again, from Ranulf had seen the dragon was, pun not intended, a hothead, and might take offense and thus ruin Ranulf's plan for helping him out.

I don't even know why I am doing this. I'm too damn nice for my own good.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(-Holds sides and laughs- Wuahaha that's hilarious! Marry Angelica? Ahhhhh poor Tallen!! I mean we can all act the King and Queen if you like, just in each post. I won't act them in my next one til I get your answer on what you wanna do)

Angelica looked at Tallen and purred, an odd serpentine sound. "A husband? For me? No one has ever wanted to marry me! But he shall!" She sang. The werewolf below caught her attention. "Well I dare say he can guard ME! And be my husband, you filthy little canine insect!" She clicked her claws together and purred again. "I accept the marriage." She said with a slight laugh. "I like him more than the other suitors anyway." She looked down at Ranulf again, hoping her parents wouldn't be swayed. She'd be prepared to beg like a brat.

Zack looked around at the disappearing masses, in his Gestalt form again. They were gone. Molecules, all gone. Zapped away. How had that happened? He glanced at Ranulf, hoping he wouldn't be blown away by a tiny snort from the dragons' snouts. He looked at Vincent. "Im going over there. Feel free to follow, or hide. Just don't provoke them, or do anything silly, and you should be fine." He walked towards Ranulf to be supportive, to a fellow shifter, mostly. He couldn't fight any of the dragons, but he didn't think they'd kill him. Well, he hoped not.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"NO way in hell! i'm not going to marry of all people,her! shes a down right b****! and i wont! besides if she is any thing like you i can't be with some one that is twice the size of me." Tallen said.

"My dicision is final, my word is law! and the hight can be fixed with the ritual you have no say in this arrogant one!" the black dragon responded.

Tallen powered up his mystic armor on his arm and a ball of blue fire formed in his palm and he aimed at the black dragon the a blue beam of light fired at him. "Oh shut you aristicratic son of a b****!" Tallen road.

it held enough power to flatten a moutain but when the smoke cleared the dragon didn't have a scratch on him. "like i said you have no choice." the dragon snapped his fingers two brown dragons wearing armor appeared at Tallen sides they grabed him Tallen wasn't strong enough to get away.

"NOOOO! I won't let you! I will kill you, a** hole. watch your back!" Tallen warned. The black dragon disapeared as long with his mate agelica, Tallen and the two gaurds. as well with the others (every one in the RPG went with them.)
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Ranulf blinked, surprised by the sudden and dramatic change of scenery. They were now in a massive hall, no doubt the entrance hall of the Dragon's castle. The hall was carved out of a white marble, and the cieling was a long oval shaped dome that stretched from one end of the hall to the other, and painted upon it where various scenes - all gloryifying dragons. The party was located by what seemed to be the entrance, though the huge white marble and gold doors were firmly shut behind them, they stood in the middle of a circle decorated with complex designs. It was no doubt the anchoring point of the teleportation spell that had brought them all here.

Ranulf looked down the hall, more of the brown-scaled dragons lined the hall, wearing golden armor that was adorned qwith cermonial sashes and designs, and they all stood stoically, staring forward, unheedful of those who had just appeared within the hall. Further down the hall, another set of large gold-white doors opened and a rather scrawny looking golden-scaled dragon in fine robes hurried towards his King and Queen.

"My Lord and Lady," the small, golden dragon said in a irritatingly high voice for a dragon. "I see you have found the Princess, good, good. But who these others? Prisoners?" he asked, his head turning towards the restrained Tallen. "I am Daimhin, the Seneschal. That is, I am the one who keeps the palace running well for the Lord and Lady, esspecially when they are out," he said, introducing himself to the shapeshifters and Tallen. Daimhin then turned his attention back to the King and Queen, and craning his neck up to look at them.

"Forgive my rudeness, Lord and Lady, but I must know if they are prisoners or guests, so I can inform the servants properly and keep everything moving smoothly..."

Daimhin was a bit annoying with his irritating voice and need to know everything so he could coordinate his operations, though both the King and Queen knew very well that he was very good at keeping everything moving smoothly, and incredibly loyal to boot.

Of course, Ranulf was meanwhile contemplating on how to get out of this situation, as Angelica likely didn't have any plans that would likely be very healthy to Ranulf, Zack or Vincent. He knew he would have to play along for now though, too many guards to pull any stunts. Hopefully it would be something easy to escape, like thrown in the dungeons or something.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Haha, or chained outside by the wrists. Any wolf can shift and slip a paw through that! I gotta get some sleep, I'll edit tomorrow when I post the actual post).
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Vincent blinked in surprise, looking around wildly. The last thing he was doing was slinking back on the battlefield when the warriors dissapered. He still had the backpack straps clenched in his jaws. He dropped it now with a whine. He started to voice his worries to Zack but all that came out were a few meek growls and whimpers. Vincent forgot that he was in wolf form. With a fustrated snort he began to shift back to human form. Tail sucked back in, paws turned to hands and his muzzle shrunk back. After a few moments, he was on his hands and knees, panting from the effort. Some of his dark tangled fur layed on the once clean white marbled floor. Vincent stumbled to his feet and started rumaging noisely through his bag, pulling out some clothing.
As he finished fastening some pants onto his slim frame he spoke. "W-Where are w-we? Why d-did we come h-here as well?" he asked to nobody imparticular. Shaking slightly, he pulled one of his shirts on. The massive dragons were unnerving him; he pulled a small bottle out and took a few pills, hands shaking so badly he was barly able to keep ahold of it.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Zack turned to look at Vincent. Still in his Gestalt form, he was a little taller than usual, but still not all that tall. He gestured to be quiet, for all of their own safety. He wasn't sure Vincent would even listen to him, but it was worth a try. No one listened to Zack.

He turned his head towards Daimhin, deciding the dragon could either be very dangerous, or very friendly. It all depended on the King and Queen's decision. A purring noise caught his attention and he flicked his ears slightly.

Angelica's painted claws went up to her muzzle, as if she were shy. She grinned, giggling slightly. "Oh Daimhin, Tallen is my husband to be! I'm not sure who they are." Her voice ended up on a sharp note, as if she wasn't too pleased with the shape-shifters, or she was too caught up in her new husband-to-be. She smiled at Tallen. "We shall have a huge ball, in the Green jungle ball room, my favourite one in the whole castle! So many pretty things! So much...prey!"
She glanced at Vincent. "What is that? In fact, what are those canines doing here? They're not very edible, why are they here?"

Before paushing to wait for an answer, she scooped Ranulf up in one hand and dropped him next to Vincent and Zack. "Three puppies! Are they pets mother, father? Ooooh look how tiny those things are the scared one is eating! And this one has funny fur!" She stroked the top of Zack's head gently.

Several of the guards shifted, trying not to laugh and trying to keep their positions. Angelica was a difficult dragon. Dragons did keep pets, but usually not shape-shifters or humans or dogs, either. She was a spoilt princess, capable of anything.

Zack didn't react to the comment or the stroking of his head. He wisely stayed quiet, though he wasn't sure he relished the idea of being a pet. Though the place was rather grand...it all depended on what she meant by 'pet'. If it meant he could get rich and then escape, all was well. If not...well he had no idea how he could get out of here. Unless he learnt how to use that transporter. He glanced at it. When he'd arrived, the intricate patterns in the middle of it had been liquid and moving, like a galaxy, only liquid. It was now still and hard.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"That sounds realll great!" he said sarcasticly. last thing he wanted was dress up so he can have some kind a praty with some aristicartic snobs. "We maybe married legaly but i don't even concider you to even give the time of day, and for the honey moon. you're not getting any of this EVER!!" he said gestering to his groin. "i'll pick who is my b**** is going to be! and certainly it's not going to be you! remember that."
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Vincent let out a little surprised yelp as Angelica reached down with a massive clawed finger to pet Zack, whom was right next to him. "OHHH!" He backed into his large bag, triping and falling over onto his back painfully.
Keeping his eyes on the dragon, he grasped about inside his backpack, finally pulling out a different small bottle. Vincent quickly gulped down a couple more pills, hoping it would help calm him soon. He tried to listened and pay attention to what the dragons were saying. Vincent was terrified of all of them though, even Talon just because he was a dragon as well.
Shaking, he glanced up at Ranulf. He was really hoping one of these two might have a plan to escape. He had to fight the urge to just bolt; getting anywhere but here.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Zack glanced at Vincent and sighed, hoping he wasn't going to attract unwanted attention.

It was probably lucky for Tallen that Vincent did attract Angelica's attention. Her snarling face hovered in front of Tallen's, and she was smiling rather cruelly at him. Her head whipped around towards Vincent suddenly. She'd begun talking out loud since returning home, rather than in everyone's heads. Thought speak made her feel powerful, but she was home and on her territory now and it mattered little.

"This one amuses me." She picked up the pill bottle. She squinted at it. "The words are tiny!" She put the bottle down on Ranulf's head, drawing back to read it.
"Calmative pills?" She snorted and threw the bottle on the floor in front of Vincent. "Such puny creatures, even this male is puny." She indicated Tallen. "But I want him for myself."

(Ah gotta dash to Uni)
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"like to see you try." he said with a maliocious smirk.

The black dragon turned to the two guards holding Tallen. "bring him to my study we must to preform the empowerment ritual imeadiately. take the canine mutts down to the dungon and kep them under heavy guard." he ordered tallen, the dragon king and angelica when up the stairs and the rest of the group was lead down the adjacent corridor.

Tallen was lead to a large room filled to the brim with books. in the center was a giant wood desk. the guards tore off his cloths down to his under wear revieling his massive build. the gold dragon drew some symbols on body with some white body paint, and started to chaint some thing in some ancheint language.

imeadiately felt a extreme heat washed over his body but being a fire dragon he was able to with stand it. he felt his body get larger and larger. also he felt his magic engery become more excited and active and gain power. when it was over he was second tallest person in the room only the dragon king had some hight on him. his build was huge and intiminating the musle jetted out from under neath the fire red scales but the increase in mass ripped off his boxer shorts and stood naked. he couldn't deny how good he felt but he wouldn't show it.

he noticed that angelica was admiring at his powerful naked body. "This is all you'll ever get from me." he said.

"don't give an enemy the means to kill you." he thought. he wanted to fight his way out but the guards seem to over power him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"don't give an enemy the means to kill you." he thought. he wanted to fight his way out but the guards seem to over power him.
Don't even think of it, a voice warned in Tallen's head as the Black Dragon's mate stepped into the room. We are far from weak, young one... she continued. "Well done, Sargol," she said to the black dragon. "But you forgot one small detail..." she pulled a silver armband from a bag attacked to her loincloth, and slipped it onto Tallen's arm, the metal automatically reshaping to fit perfectly. The Black dragon grinned wickedly, "Ah, I had forgotten, thank you Riana. Tallen, that particular armband will restrain your useage of your new powers. It prevents you from harming me, my mate, or Angelica. As well as disobeying a order from me or my mate. Any attempts to harm us or disobey orders will result in the band sapping your strength and simultaneously increasing its' weight proportionally. The amount drained depends on the offense. Obviously, any attempts made on our lives will cause it to render so weak that so much as lifting your head will be a chore."

"This sounds unpleasant. And it is. But you will be much happier if you simply accept your fate and go along with it."

----

Meanwhile, with the wolves...
take the canine mutts down to the dungon and kep them under heavy guard." he ordered tallen, the dragon king and angelica when up the stairs and the rest of the group was lead down the adjacent corridor.
The group was led through a series of corridors and down several flights of stairs, which were a hassle for the prisoners, being that they often had to hop down the stairs rather than walk. As they progressed things got less ornamentive, and more worn, the white marble replaced with grey granite, with torches providing the only light.

The dungeons themselves consisted of one room for those guarding the jail, and a bunch of cells for the prisoners, which conviently, sat in clear view of the guard's room. The bars of the cells weren't made of dull, rusted iron however, but a silvery-white metal, and the cells were rather large, meant to be able to hold dragons despite their considerable size and strength. A few of the cell insides had scorch marks from attempts at escape by previous draconic occupants.

The group was unceremoniously shoved into individual cells, and one of the gaurds headed off, while the other headed into the guard's room and slumped into a chair with a sigh.

Ranulf merely sat down in the cell and began thinking of how and when to escape. Maybe during that 'ball'. Afterall, most people would be concerned with the ball, and wouldn't notice an escape. It wouldn't be hard for him to get away from here, with his abilities. The trick would be getting everyone else out in one piece.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tallen hated every bit of this, he grew up on the streets on a very bad part of town. He learned to fight and not to show any weakness to any enemies and use fear and intimnidation to keep people in line. he wasn't evil or bad this how he learned to survive in his world. but to be a boy toy for a royal pain in the a** for the rest of his life was an insult to him. he rather have the harshness of the streets than live in a guilded cage.

"Go f*** your self. I rather die than be a f*** boy toy for your duaghter." he spat on the black dragon's foot. he did his best to not to show fear and not about show any emotion but defiance. but in reality for the first time in a long time. he was afraid, and he was about break down. "help me! any one please, help me!" the thought. he was ready to beg any one to get him out of this. first time in his life he felt utterly alone...
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Name: Shigarre
Race: Human (Mage)

Physical Description: About 6 feet tall. Thin, stringy build. A tangle of messy brown hair with small twigs and leaves tangled into it. Stubble beard. Not particularly strong, but has an impressive grasp on nature magic (the kind of stuff like a Druid from D&D) but he can only use it if he has his dedicated magical tool, which currently is an ebony staff. Wears a dirty and patchy set of dark red robes.

Personally: Very Stoic, not much can rattle him. Stays cool, calm and collected. Actually quite friendly and tries to find a peaceful way to resolve conflict, but usually knows when to draw the line. Vary charitable and hates injustice with a passion.

The circumstance Shigarre now finds himself in
: He was gathering herbs for a magical experiment deep in the woods when a guard from the Dragon King’s castle confronted him saying that he had trespassed on the castle’s territory and was stealing the king’s rightful property. Shigarre knew for a fact that he was still miles from the castle as he had gathered herbs from that spot in the forest dozens of time without consequence. Shigarre tired to explain but half a dozen more guards appeared. They advanced on him, Shigarre tried to fight his way free but they captured him, taking him back to the castle and throwing him in prison, stripping him of his magical staff. He has no idea how long he’s been imprisoned.

Shigarre raised his head as he heard the dungeon doors open and close. He peered slowly out of the iron bars at the massive draconic guard dragged along behind him three men. One by one he shoved them into the cells just opposite Shigarre's own and then left.

Shigarre looked at each of them. Shifters eh? He thought to himself. Shigarre had been down here a long time, he'd seen all manner of creatures come and go, some taken off to be tortured, or if they we're lucky, executed. For some reason though, the guards always left Shigarre alone.

"So... what's the deal with you guys?" Shigarre called across the hall to the three. He thought he may as well get to know these poor saps. It got awfully boring down there with nothing to do except count the bricks in the wall. 287, in case you were wondering.
Last edited by Lyco on Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

Vincent whimpered softly to himself the whole way down to the dungeon, even if he was still in human form. He was shoved roughly into one cell, falling onto the cold, stone floor. The bared door was then shut and locked.
He just layed their for a moment, letting the full extent of the situation sink in. His eyes stayed wide open, the dark circles underneth them seemed even darker than ever. His skin almost sheet white. He soon relized that he was laying on a rather large spot of floor with a massive dried blood stain.
"OHHHH!!!" He scrambled up, backing up against the silvery-white bars. Dark fur had erupted in patches all over his body and face. A bump on the back of his pants could be seen where his tail had started to bud out. Vincents nails had darkened and sharpened as well. This kindof uncontrolable shifting happened a lot whenever he had one of his many panic-attacks.
Taking in a rattled breath, he swung around, shaking the bars. "Please! We didnt do anything wrong! Please!!!" he started yelling over to the guard. He rattled the bars more when they suddenly started to glow. Before Vincent knew it, he was flung away and lying on his back. The bars have eletrcuted him a bit, stunning him.
Sitting up carefully, he rubbed his sore head. Shaking badly, his face pressed out slightly into a short muzzle. He pulled the back of his pants down a bit so his growing tail could stick out. He didnt seem to notice the other in the cell next to him. Vincent tried yelling to the guard again, still in a panic, but all that came out was a very slurred speech along with barks and whimpers. Fustrated, he just started howling misrably.