Fantasy World Were RPG

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Zack looked at Ranulf in suprise. Obviously he had his own hidden talents. He wondered if Vincent had any suprising powers, other than whining. Ah, the poor guy, he thought. It's not like you didn't have nervous problems before. And your guitar hero standing right next to you isn't exactly an item of strength, either. Zack felt guilty for thinking of Vincent that way. He headed for the vault. "Guitar picks, guessing those are yours." He threw them towards Kirk, who had turned back into himself. "Thankyou." He told Ranulf. "I don't think I got your name." He handed Shigarre back his staff.

"She's chasing my horse again." Kirk said randomly. "The b****! But he got away."
Zack looked at him. "You commune with your horse?"
"Yeah of course I do. He's my companion, not my pet. I don't believe in pets."
"Nor do I." Zack said. "I mean being part canine myself, I say no to chains and collars on dogs. Or on miniature dragons, too, especially after seeing this place."
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Tallen and Angelica landed on a branch on a large tree. "Angelica, wait i like to hunt for my food like any other dragon, but i never liked horse. It's too tough and that the texture is all wrong. It's moose that i like fill up on." he pointed to the river where a huge large male moose was grazing.

He felt like showing off his strength to Angelica. Thats when he relised that he was falling for HER! And he wanted impress her. Normaly Tallen would push it from his mind, but he knew that he was stuck with her. Might as well try to enjoy her.

He jumped up catching an up draft on his huge wing span after gaining enough altittude. he closed his wings diving on the moose. Tallen shattered thge moose's back and crushed in its skull.

"Dinner's ready." he said yanking off a slab of meat.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Last edited by Lyco on Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(TYM HAHAH!!)

Yes. Tym. Tym, the gentle prince. Tym, who was just like every other dragon. Tym was misinterpreted by everybody around him, usually. And he didn't want the throne. Maybe he wanted something else. Something better. He launched off the battlements, heading for the sunset. He imagined snapping Tallen's neck, and then killing his sister. Tym, who had a very dark side.

Angelica clasped her claws together, looking at the bloody mess and battering her eyelashes. The intestines rolled out of the body and the eyes bulged out of the head. She loved it. How sweet of him! How utterly gentlemanly!

"What a great kill! What strength you have! Not many dragons can swoop down upon a moose with those antlers, and not miss the back, and also smash the spine all in one go!" She approached the prey, her senses alert for any other predators lurking nearby. Several foxes had appeared on the scene, and other small animals. Kirk's horse watched from the branches before vanishing again. Angelica ignored him for once. She sniffed the prey, then looked at Tallen and the slab of meat. She too took a piece of meat, and the steaming flesh filled her mouth, filling her not only with blood, but with pleasure.

Zack folded his arms and surveyed his surroundings. The blue dragon prince had taken off. He'd wondered what the dragon was doing down here. He didn't seem to take pleasure in torturing them, but Zack didn't like what he'd sensed from the serene reptile. Something malicious. The same thing Angelica had.
He sorted through the things in the locker. "Look at this. Plenty of things. We don't really need this stuff, though I think Vince could do with a weapon." He found the keys and unlocked Vincent's cell, handing him the sword and two jewelled daggers. "If you don't know how to use it, slice and stab. If worst comes to worst just shape-shift." He found himself a nice looking blade and strapped the belt it came with to himself. "Lookin' good Zack." He grinned. He shook his head and became serious again.

"Anyone else want anything? Just grab it. We can get out over there. We need to sneak out. Then if we have places to go, we should probably get to them." Zack didn't really have anywhere to go. His life wasn't exactly that great anyway. As long as he could play guitar, he'd go anywhere.
"Well if anybody needs my help (Hint: Shigarre needs to get to his sanctuary?), I'm available for a bit of adventure. I'll aid anyone who wants to get home. Kirk, where did you last see your band? I mean it can't have been far."
"Well...I can only vaguely sense them through my pack bond. We could check my ranch, it's only down the road, we can get some food and hopefully find my horse. They wouldn't have left. They'd be looking for me. Lucky we're not on tour, it was just that James wanted to hunt and well I don't hunt so I went off riding."
"You live close to the dragons? Isn't that dumb?" Zack asked.
"Well when I say close I mean it's closer than the city." Kirk said. "Um...close when you're on horseback...or in wolf form...yeah."
Zack sighed. "Well, if you find your horse, the mage can ride, if that's okay with the horse, and we can all shift. What about you two? What do you want to do?" He asked Ranulf and Vincent. "I don't want anybody holding us up." Zack obviously had a leader in him he had never expressed before.
"If we get to my ranch, we can defend ourselves from the dragons, if they chase us." Kirk told Zack. "I mean he has a staff now and a bunch of very angry foxes, wolves, native dragons and deer could probably defend us. They would if we asked."
"Yeah, I always raise animal armies." Zack said. "Not really, but it'd be interesting to see someone actually do it." He didn't obviously believe Kirk, who narrowed his eyes but was distracted by something musical in the locker and didn't end up remembering Zack's comment.

----------------------

Angelica looked up from her meat. "I have the feeling someone is planning an escape." She said, blinking. She shrugged. "Oh well, who cares. You're all that matters." She licked Tallen's snout gently.

(Hahaha!!)

Tym meanwhile hovered above the forest, glaring down at the two dragons feasting below. He was calm, but deep inside, he wanted them dead. It was such a calm feeling, he could probably kill them without feeling any sort of rage.

(OOC: Yup I decided to make Tym evil, I wasn't at first, but there is no place for a fluffy friendly dragon anyway, so Tym is evil. :evillaugh: )
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shigarre held his right hand out infront of him and held his staff above his head in his left. He closed his eye and then quickly rotated the staff once then struck the end staff hard on the stone floor.

"Frosunta Memphistu Midenae." he muttered aloud.

A swerl of twisted white smoke appeared in his outstreched hand. Then the smoke fadded there was what looked like a sizeable chunk of ice hovering just above palm. He muttered some other strange words quietily and the ice seemed to chisel itself from a blunt chunk to a large tipped icicle.

"I'm Shigarre, A Mage of the Earthen Tome." He said to the shifters, gripping the icicle firmly in is hand, for whatever reason, it seemed to resist melting. "I would advise that we escape into the bourdering forrest. My sanctum is hidden a few miles off the dragon's terratory. If we can get there I can contact the head of my Order and inform her of what the dragon's have done. I'm sure she'd also be happy to hear how you all aided me in my escape."

A loud creek was suddenly heard, followed by a slaming door. Shigarre looked catiously toward the stairwell. Loud footsteps could be heard decending.

"Better make your decision quick though," He said in a hushed voice, "I think we have company."
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

"I'll come along. Im only happy to help." Zack started, turning to the noise.

A snarling snout appeared in the doorway, the shadows obscuring most of him, but his claws gave away his dragon species. He grunted, followed by a thick stream of smoke from his nostrils. Oddly, as he stepped out, he was smoking a huge cigar. "Well well what have we got here." His voice was dry and deep, like a growl. "Escaping prisoners. And it looks like the mage got his staff back. Tym won't be happy."

Tym's cousin, Rakenyr, 'Rake' for short, stepped forward. His scales were black, and he was almost as large as Tallen. His eyes were a deep violet colour. He took his cigar out and threw the burning stick at Ranulf's fur. "Well I hate to be cliche`, but I can't just let you escape, can I."

Zack growled, a deep warning sound in his throat. He held his sword up, laughing inside. Who was he kidding? He couldn't use a sword! He gritted his teeth, shaking the feeling. He would have to try. Kirk bared his fangs, but he didn't have a weapon. The dragon looked down at him. "Well, if it isn't the horse's buddy. That horse...he will be caught some day, and I'll make sure you get to gnaw on his leg." He laughed, a dry raspy sound. "I was there when you got caught, and you as well." He said to Shigarre. "As for your band...they came after you, and now they're stuck in some other dimension. Hell, I don't know where I sent them. Your music pissed me off anyway. Only dragons can sing." He lit up another cigar, grinning at Kirk's look of despair. "Oh they're not dead. Just...not around anymore. Now you, better pass that staff over to me. How about it? You don't stand a chance against me. I'm the dragon that partnered with Tym. We were flying when we saw you. I wanted you chained up nice and tight, and tortured, but Tym told me you were his. But I guess we forgot about you, and left you to rot in there. But you're ready to torture now."

Rake jumped forward at them at an alarming speed, aiming firstly for Shigarre, because he was his biggest threat right now. His wings opened and his claws were held forward for balance and ready to grab the staff. "Time to die, you puny creature!" He roared, opening his mouth to expel flames.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shigarre grit his teeth, knowing that he would have only one chance to strike at the Rake's weakpoint. He quickly raised the pointed icicle hovering in his hands and aimed as best he could for the back of the dragon's opened mouth.

"Frosunta Bombardae Massivo!" Shigarre shouted quickly.

The ice jacelin shot forth from his hand with the velocity of an arrow.

((OOC: I'll leave it up to you to decide the outcome Kirk :lol: ))
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Vincent watched as Zack unlocked his cell door, leaving him a sword and a couple daggers. He sat up and whined out a thanks. He stood as soon as Zack left him alone. Multi-colored eyes closed as he began to concentrate. He willed his body to transform back to human form, though because of his nerves, it was a slow, difficult change. As the last of his tail shrunk back, he was breathing hard, sweating.
Laying on the cold stone floor nude for a moment, he caught his breath then changed back into his clothing. Tan pants and a black and white striped shirt. Vincent then catiously picked up the weapons, examining them.
He walked out of his cell, the weapons stapped around him. "My backpack!" he said happily, picking it up. Before he could say or do anything else though, a dragon entered the dunguon. It was huge! Vincent backed behind the others nervously, watching when it suddenly lunged towards them.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Tallen felt him self plume with pride from her complements on his sterength, and felt an exciting thrill travel up his spine when she licked his snout. He couldn't believe that he fell in love with her! but the only fault he can find from her is that she is some times shallow. but he couldn't deniy the feelings.

((OOC: I guess love is blind!!! :P ))

He kissed her back lightly. Tallen looked up and saw Tym, Angelica's brother was cirling over head.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Rake's eyes widened, too late. He let out a gasp, his fire plume stopped. The ice javelin was moving too fast to melt. It ran into his throat, and out the back of it. The point was stained crimson red. Rake's look of suprise gave Zack the time to think. "Everybody out! That way!" He shouted, pointing to the back entrance. "Hopefully it'll lead us out! Run!"

Rake's thrashing caused the dragon to smash into the wall. He roared again and again, not realising it was causing him more pain. The ice was freezing his throat, it wasn't melting. His claws smashed into the wall violently. A huge chunk of rock smashed to the floor. Rakenyr roared his displeasure, ripping the ice javelin out. Flames licked the cell walls. He found himself unable to talk, blood spraying out of his throat. He aimed the javelin at Kirk, who was closest and now in his normal form again. "D...i....-cough- die..." The dragon spluttered. His aim failed however. Kirk jumped backwards as the javelin embedded itself into the ground. "Man that was close." Zack shouted. "Let's go!"

Rake's claws went to his bleeding throat. "This...thi...isn't the...las...." He fell to the ground. It appeared he was dead, but one could never be sure, Zack thought to himself. He could sense a lingering life essence. He could drain him of it, but he knew it'd probably cause him to lose control. "Let's get the f*** outta here!"

---------------------------------------

(Haha Angelica is in love as well. For the first time!)

Tym lifted himself into the air and hovered slightly, out of sight behind some taller trees. He had been spotted. He found a branch and landed gracefully, his tail curling around the huge tree limb. The blue dragon licked a claw. Rake had been injured. Oh well. He might survive yet. But his main concern was the dragon below. "Well Tallen. I'm not sure you should be doing that." He whispered. His voice carried on the breeze, but it didn't reach Angelica. Rather, it dissipated high up in the clouds.

Angelica turned her head to look where Tallen had been looking, but Tym was gone. "What is it, my dearest?" She asked, gore all over her talons. "Is my dearest brother spying upon our feast?"
How impolite. Her thought voice thundered through Tallen and Tym's heads, and probably anyone nearby. "Ignore him. He's probably just bored. He never does much. Just watches dragons. And others. He's observant, but he's no leader. Not like you." She ran a claw down his chest. "My King."
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Kirk Hammett wrote:Rake's eyes widened, too late. He let out a gasp, his fire plume stopped. The ice javelin was moving too fast to melt. It ran into his throat, and out the back of it. The point was stained crimson red.
((OOC: BOOM HEADSHOT! :lol: ... anyway))

Shigarre colapsed on to one knee, bracing himself up with his staff. He gasped and begain to choke. He felt an icy pain run down his throat and into his chest. Force casting a spell of that intencity without the proper preperarion ((OOC: two posts)) had caused a moderate case of Feedback.

Feedback was a curious effect that took place whenever a creature's energy waveform became disrupted. It's effects could be minor to extreme, but are usually quite random. A popular effect for the energy shifter's seemed to be extreme agression and violence but for a Mage it could vary anywhere from temporary blindness to spontanious combustion.

In this case, Shigarre was unfortunate enough to expirence an Empathetic Feedback, he suffered all the same pain (though luckly not the same damage) that his target did.

Shigarre begain to hobble towards the stairwell with his hand to his throat.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ranulf stared at the bleeding corpse for a second. He wanted to finish him off but knew that they couldn't take the time neccesary to do so. The smell of the dead guard and Rake's blood would attract attention. "Yeah, everyone get moving! Run like you've never run before!" he shouted, already hopping up the stairs that led into the dungeon.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

he looked back at her feeling her head on my chest, and loving the the sensation of her claw running on his chest scales. he looked back at Tym's direction he couldn't see him but he senced his presence made him nervous. He tried the head talking thing that Angelica does. "Why are you still here! I'm already aware of you're presence, show your self or leave!" He wasn't sure he did it or not. he waited for an responce while Tallen wrapped his arm around his soon to be mate.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Vincent gaped in horror as the dragon fell to the ground, bleeding. It soon stopped moving and just layed still, a massive pool of dark blood flowing outwards from the body.
Vincent held back a cry of terror and raced after the others, flinging his backpack over his narrow shoulders. They all started to struggle up the large back staircase designed for dragons. It was hard to tell where this one would lead. 'Hopefully outside, away from this madness,' he thought to himself.
Vincent noticed the human mage struggling along worse than the others. He was grasping his throat, and hobbling slowly along. Dark fur erupted in patched of skin as Vincent started to worry extra hard again. With a small whimper, he lept down a couple of large stone stairs to him. "A-are you a-alright?" he asked Shigarre with worried eyes. Vincent let him lean against him, and started to help the mage move faster up the staircase and hopefully to freedom.
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shigarre stumbled against Vincent as he hobbled up the stairs behind the rest.

Good thing I decided to use ice. he thought to himself as the frosty pain in his throat begain to go numb with cold, dulling the percing pain down to an unconfortable throb.

Shigarre managed to sputter off a few words in responce to Vincent through his paralized tounge. "Hon't hourry, hi hould he owkah hin ha hew hinites."

He hoped the effect wore off soon. If he couldn't clearly speak command words, he couldn't cast spells.

He only hoped the shifters knew where to go in order to get out of the castle as quickly as possable, Shigarre had been locked in prison so long he couldn't remember anything about the castle's layout.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Zack watched Shigarre in horror, thankful that Vincent was busy helping and not panicking. He felt sorry for the guy, but he had some bravery in there after all it seemed, and a good heart. He looked the other way, but everyone had decided to go upstairs so he followed them. "I don't know where the entrance is! We were teleported here." Zack told Shigarre, while watching and hoping he wasn't dying. He had no idea what was happening to the mage at all. "So...so I don't know. Anywhere there's no dragons!" He said breathlessly.
"I know where we can go. I did break in through a window." Kirk said.
"Well anyone who breaks into this hellhole is an idiot." Zack said, not meaning to be overly offensive. Luckily Kirk just shrugged at him. "The guitar enscorceled me and it would have gotten you too." He led them towards a large hall which had several huge doors.
"How do we get those open without Tallen? I wonder where Tallen is anyway?" Zack said.
"That big dragon?" Kirk asked while looking up at the huge door knob. Kirk had never been very tall at all for a guy, but the height of the door knob would have towered over a seven foot tall person. Zack nodded. "Tallen. I guess they brain washed him, or he found true love. I mean he is a dragon. And a rude bastard at that, but he wasn't evil when I met him. Oh well. With Shig out of the picture, I guess I'm going to climb up there." He looked around, heart beating fast, hoping no dragons were coming.
"Can you lift me up?" He asked Kirk, who managed to push him up on his shoulders, leaning his back against the door. Zack wasn't tall either, and he had to jump, accidently pushing Kirk over. He grabbed the handle and hung there. "Ah crap. That was a stupid f*** idea." Zack said. He wrapped his tail, as most of his kind had prehensile tails like monkeys, around the door and hung upside down, looking rather funny. "It's locked. I'm going to have to pick it with the dagger." He began shoving the dagger in it. The unlocked door handle turned suddenly, and Zack went crashing to the floor on his head. "f***!"
Kirk helped him up and then led them through the huge door into Angelica's room. "I'm not sure how we'll get Shigarre out the window though. She left it open, luckily."
Zack looked at Shigarre. "How are you doing?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tym glared down at Tallen, his eyes gleaming. I am here because you are courting my sister. I'm protecting her. Despite the dragon glare, his thought voice was calm and composed as usual, as if he never got angry. Angelica looked up at where she guessed Tym was hiding. "Tym? Come out from there. If you want some food, just ask Tallen for it. He caught it." She obviously trusted her brother. Tym ruffled his scales slightly, like feathers, and launched off the enormous tree and down to the ground. He was a small dragon, a little larger than Angelica. "This is my land you know, until you are married to her. But why bicker?" He extended a claw to Tallen. "I am Tym, to everyone around here, and I will be your brother in law." He smiled.

Angelica watched, hoping they would get along. Tym was her nerdy brother, but he was her brother nonetheless. She couldn't sense any betrayal from him. Tym was a dragon mage, unknown to any of his relatives. He could hide such emotional energy emissions.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shigarre coughed as he looked about Angelica's room for something he might be able to use. He eyes fell upon a large lit torch hanging just over head level in the corner of the room. He walked over to it, placeing his staff on the floor for a moment and reached his hands up to the flame, warming them untill they were sweatly. He then rubbed his hands on his throat, trying to warm his numb and senceless tounge. It was slowly working, the bitter cold was slowly being pulled from his throat, though he'd need to keep at it for a little while.

"Jhust guv me shum hime here." Shigarre said, still teetering on the edge of unintelligibility. "Unce I hix my hrout, I'm shur I han geh us ouh hov here huickly."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Ranulf shook his head, "We don't have time," he said. "I can make a bridge, but maintaining it'll take some effort, especially with the blasted sun shining outside," he offered. Ranulf then turned to Kirk, "Which reminds me, this window, it's high up isn't it?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

some thing doesn't seem right with him. he may look like a harmless dweeb, but some thing was off. It was years of experience of the streets figuring out his true friends and enemies. Such knowledge was key then and it may now, but he can't say anything in front of Angelica. So decides to play along.

"You don't have to worry about Angelica. I would never hurt her." He saw the hand he extended to him. he smelt no poison on his talons and since he didn't have any sleeves, because most dragons here just wore loin cloths to hide their "junk". so it would be probably hard to hide a knife of him self. So he reluctantly and cautiously shook his hand.
THE GAME

My Armory
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Angelica smiled. The males were accepting each other, it seemed so anyway. She wasn't utterly sure by the hesitation she witnessed, whether they truly accepted each other, but it was a start. Ah. Males. Her Tallen would be supreme ruler. No male could ever hope to outmatch him in a fight! She shook her wings again, which was a show of pride and joy in a dragon. "So Tym, are you going to eat something my brother? If Tallen allows you of course. It is his kill."

Dragon kills always belonged to the hunter. Even a peasant was not expected to give his or her prey up to the King or Queen. They could force them to, if they wished, but it went against dragon laws and rules, simple politeness.

"We were just out flying when Tallen simply dropped out of the sky onto the moose." She said proudly. Tym nodded and shrugged, his spiked crest moving upward slightly as a show of appreciation and respect. Dragon signals were often extremely subtle, another species would find it difficult to determine whether the crest movement was anger, fear, suprise, or a mating signal. But Angelica knew exactly what the movement meant. He was proud. Or so it seemed, of course. Tym was a master at hiding his feelings. He smirked inwardly. "I will pass on the meal, thankyou, both of you. I must be going." He lifted himself into the air. Rake was dying. Tym had better revive him. He nodded politely and rose into the air. He didn't need permission to be dismissed, until Tallen was married to Angelica. Which must be soon, he thought to himself. Hmm...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kirk shrugged. "Well if you look up there, that's the window." He pointed way above himself. "That's why it seems like there's so much sun."
Zack rubbed his still sore head and nodded at Shigarre. "I have an idea. It's not much. He...I still don't know your name mate...does the shadow bridge, and Shigarre attempts to heal himself. If the shadow bridge fails, then we can use Shigarre. We can help with energy."

Zack rubbed his hands together. A small spark of electricity could be seen. He leaned against the desk, which was way taller than he was. Kirk stood there, looking broody, it looked like he was trying to cover his great distress over his lost pack.
"You alright mate?" Zack asked him. "In a morbid way, I guess you're lucky not to be stuck in some horrible dimension. But I can't imagine how it must feel to lose your pack."
Kirk looked at him, unsure how to respond to that. "Yeah. Thanks." He said a bit listlessly, imagining some hell dimension.

---------------------

Somewhere in a random dimension...

(I couldn't be bothered playing all of the band so yeah they're stuck somewhere :lol: )

James, Lars and Rob stood in the middle of a very nice looking beach. There were many skimpishly dressed women, a few children and some men in the water and building sand castles. The place looked like one of those paradise islands.
"I thought we'd be sent to hell, but this isn't very hellish." Lars said, sitting on a chair that happened to be there. "Besides, I don't see any asshole dragons around here."
"I could get used to this." James agreed. Rob looked around. "I feel like surfing."

A few hours later.
"Pity Kirk couldn't join us." James grinned, drinking some sort of nice drink. "I have the feeling something important is meant to be going on. But it's fading. Oh well."

And hence they simply forgot about everything else, and sat on the beach doing nothing for a very long time.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

He felt him self swell with pride from more satisfied compleiments from Angelica, Then Tallen watched Angelica's brother fly off back to the palace. Even though he didn't show any aggresion but he did sence some hostility in his ora. He still didn't trust him as far as he can throw him. In average human strength that is. He did his best not to let it get to him, he went back to enjoying Angelica. He couldn't wait when they're mated.

Then Angelica's father, the current ruler his voiced boomed through Angelica's and Tallen's head. "Return to the palace, the prisoners has excaped. also Tallen's god mother Kia has arrived. Return at once!"

Tallen sighed. "couldn't they waited until i became king so i can free them PEACEFULY!" he thought. He got up annd with Angelica they got up and flew back.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((I leave the next post to you Kirk Hammett :) ))

Name: Kia
Race: Werewolf

Physical discription: She rarely changes to both Full human and wolf form. Because her illness Sapped her strength making it very difficult to TF. She pretty much lives in gestalt. She has brittle shaggy gray fur and she is very thin and skinny. she is a small woman and gets around via wheel chair. thanks to Tallen's hard work to get her treatment and medicen she is able to walk very short distances.

Personality discription: Even though Kia is ill she has the enough inner strength to make most men coward in fear. She very head strong dispite her very weak appearance. She raised Tallen (that should be enough to tell you that she is no push over) but she's kinder and loving towards Tallen. She tries to be a good mother, and Tallen doesn't know that she knows what he does to get the megar food and medicen for her. and she has mixed feeling about that. Towards his girl friends she is the meanest b**** and gives them hell to see her self if they are worthy of his love. So Angelica is going have her claws full.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Shigarre felt his through, coughted heartly, then said aloud to no one in perticluar, "She sells sea shells by the sea shore." He grined, "Ah, perfect."

There was no more time to waste, someone was sure to have dicovered the mess in the presion by know. The mages eye's darted around the room for something he could use the get them out of this mess. He spotted a lagre tangle of ivy vines growing just outside the room's high window.

"There!" he said to them, pointing at the mess of plaint high out of reach, "I can use that! Give me a second and we'll be out of here."

Shigarre held his staff with both hands verticly out in front him at arm's length. He closed he's eyes and visualised the vine twisting and turning. He pulled his staff closer to him as a dull green glow begain to eminate from it.

((casting spell [post 1 of 2]))
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kirk Hammett »

(Guys, I have to go away for three or four days. I won't be back until Monday afternoon, which is Monday morning/Sunday night to America. Ill check back tomorrow morning before I leave and make my characters unconcious or something. Or they lose control and run off I dunno Ill see what happens. Someone else can take Angelica for a bit, if they want, but not my other two. As for Tym, either take him but try keep to how Ive been playing him, or just leave him for now. He will be back :evillaugh: )

-------------------

Angelica glided into the courtyard gracefully. "Forget the prisoners for now, my love. Let's meet this mother of yours. I've been waiting to meet her." She better not interfere with us, Angelica thought. She smiled and walked through the halls. "The guards will deal with those shifters and that ... that mage." She put her hand in Tallen's. "Father? Mother?" She headed towards her regal parents, who were standing in the center of the main room.

(I dont wanna post anymore because Im guessing you want to introduce Kia into the scene)

-------------------

Zack watched Shigarre. "Well that is a good idea." He was glad he'd regained his voice, and also glad Ranulf had been willing to try as well. They really were a powerful bunch, put together. He and Kirk would be willing to spare energy if Shigarre needed it for this spell. Zack took the chance to look around the room. He stiffened suddenly, seeing Angelica and Tallen flying back towards the castle and over the walls into the courtyard. "Hmm they're back better hurry!" He urged.

The doors suddenly burst open. A couple of guards stood there. One of them blushed. Somehow, even over black scales, he blushed. "This is the princess's room!" He said. "Wow."
"Shaddap! There they are!" The other guard said. "Get them!"
Zack looked around. "Something shadowy to defend us would be good, now!" He shouted to Ranulf. He grabbed his sword and looked at the huge dragons. "Kirk you guard Shigarre and give him energy if he needs it. Vincent...either help Kirk, or stay out of the way unless you know how to fight. Me and the shadow guy will take them on."
Kirk looked about to argue, he didn't think Zack and Ranulf would be able to do it alone, but Zack silenced him with a look. "Look here, our best bet is to get out of here fast. We can't fight these guys very well, but we can distract them." He said. Kirk knew he was right, and he finally nodded. "Make sure Vince doesn't get hurt." Zack turned back to the dragons.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

((casting spell [post 2 of 2] *complete*))

((OOC: Yes...I do acualy have an entire spell casting system written out :lol: ))

Air seemed to whirl around Shigarre as he struck his staff to the ground in completion of his spell.

"Florendi Geandifo du Harnesto Midenae!" he shouted in a still somewhat raspy, but clear voice.

The ivy vines outside suddenly came to life. They writhed slowly, then sprung forth into the room through the window. Growing rapidly, the vines twisted down into the floor and grew in between the stones of the wall. In a matter of seconds, it looked as though the plant had been growing there for decades, it's thick vines could eastly be used as a rope to escape through the window.

Shigarre however turned his attention to the guards entering the room. "Ahh... gimmi a break!" he said exasperated. He hadn't been casting spells this frequently in years, what with being in prison and all, and his constitution was starting to fade. Force casting a spell was one way to get Feedback, but magically overexerting yourself was an ever more effective means.

Shigarre held his staff at the ready and bided his time, he had to wait before he could act or else who knew what kind of Feedback effect he would suffer. He had been luckly enough to get a relative tame one last time.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Actually, i wanted you to do it but oh well it's cool :D ))

Sitting in a wheel chair next to the dragon king and queen, was a small weak werewolf.

Kia's eyes widened when she saw Tallen, new and improved. "Oh Gaia! what have they done to you!" she said with concern.

Tallen knelt down. "Mom, it's a very long story. But the reason why I'm like this and both of us are here. Is because I agreed that I'll be the next ruler when the current king and queen step down from power, when i get married."

Then Kia's true colors shown through. "Oh really! did they force you, and who is this skank that you'll be sharing your bed with!?" she growled.

Tallens face shown massive emarrasedment when she said that. He didn't want to look at Angelica. "Mom, please Angelica is not like my all of exgirl friends that you chased away. And i had a choice and i agreed to do this."

"Tallen!" she snarled.

"MOM!" he roared Kia starred at him. "Please, all my life you tried to steer my life in the right direction. I'm old enough to make my own dicisions, i'm in my twenties for crying out loud." there was a short sighlace. "Mom, meet your duaghter in law." He turned to Angelica. "This is Angelica, and i love her. like it or not you are going to have to get used to her."

((Kirk Hammett, you can play Kaia if you want.))
THE GAME

My Armory