Stargate Werewolves Continue? New People are welcomed

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

wolfman65

Stargate Werewolves Continue? New People are welcomed

Post by wolfman65 »

The wolf walked behind the trees watching SG1. He silently watched them being chased.
Moon Daughter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Door to Darkness

Post by Moon Daughter »

Um??? How are we gonna exactly begin this? Just jump right into this?
"He who make a beast of himself gets rid of the pains of being a man." -Dr. Johnson
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

yeah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too simple! it doesn't make sence or tell what the hell is going on? a two sentences long starting post wont cut it. so you might what to be more discriptive
THE GAME

My Armory
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Well, its might be up to you guys to make the story more interesting. Isn't that why its called a role playing game :P
Your supposed to continue the story by using your characters. I think thats why he only put two sentences. He probably wanted you guys to add onto the story. So yea, just jump on in. One of you tell us whats going on.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

He wondered whether or not he should help them. He didn't like them being in his world to begin with. With his ears flat against his head he wondered why they had come here in the first place.
''Maybe I should help them" he said in a deep voice.
''Then they'll leave and the pack won't worry anymore"
His thoughts traveled through the dense forest back to his pack. They had all been on edge ever since SG1 had arrived. The werewolves were peaceful creatures, but they were only concern with the well being of the pack.

Ok hows that. This is my first time doing a role playing thing, so please give me your opinion. I write very good scary stories so something like this is new for me.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((Much better!! But I'll give you some advice on writing. Never assume that the reader will figure it out. If you do that the reader is going to be frustrated with it. Allways be discriptive and give the most detail you can to piece to gether the world characters and stories.))

((I'll join in, but i don't want to play all of SG-1. I'll post if some else joins us and help take the load off))
THE GAME

My Armory
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Yea I agree with you Anubis.
If other people join in then I'll continue to post too.
We need more creative minds to help the story out.
Well, if more people do decide to post ; then I'm going to have to watch SG1 because, I don't know any of the characters. I mean I've watched it once or twice, but I don't remember their names. :lol:

Oh, and thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind. I love it when people give me their opinions on my writing wherther its good or bad. :o