Inform new people on whats going on with freeborn.

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Inform new people on whats going on with freeborn.

Post by Anook »

Ok hey,

I'm new here and i have no idea whats going on with this movie?
I love the trailer. I'm a HUGE werewolf fan and so far all the werewolf movies i've seen haven't been the best. Well, the werewolf wasn't anyway, so i hope this movie will be different(sicen the director is asking us for advice on the werewolf).
How long has this movie been filming?? lck
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

It hasn't filmed yet. They're still negotiating for studio backing in order to get funding to do the filming.

This site went up in late November of 2004, when ReQuest Entertainment approached director Anthony Brownrigg about doing "Devoured," a werewolf movie. You can read the rest at: http://www.anthonybrownrigg.com/freebor ... oject.html. Be sure to resize your browser and pretend it doesn't show a bunch of toolbars, as I'm not sure how to do a Javascript popup from here.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Skip on down to Silver's corner.
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Thank you.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
MoonHunter
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MoonHunter »

All rigth, i'm new, i saw the trailer and i want to knwo some stuff. What's the plot, how are the werewolves disinged, when is the relese date, will it be shown everywhere are in select cities, are they still acepting ideas, to they need help, and are we going to have to buy the movie just to see it?
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

It's starting to get funding, so it's now technically in production rather than pre-production. But, it's very early production. I learned this at A-Kon, though Brownrigg told me that if I learned the specifics, he'd have to kill me. But, it is further along than it was six months to a year ago; they're not just spinning wheels.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Phew that's nice to know it's going ahead! I was afraid it'd never get made or something scary like that. :lol:
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Nah, they're looking at a decent budget now. :) At this point I believe it's just a matter of casting, finishing up with effects, and filming.
(and they may be getting a pretty big name in effects and make-up. I'm not sure if it's final or not, but there's a good possibility)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

sorry but i tend to be wierd about these things.

this topic is in the worng forum.
THE GAME

My Armory