newly bitten

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

newly bitten

Post by Furya »

Kyra ran. she didn't know what she was running from, but it had bitten her, and it might be rabid. she wasn't afriad if the beast itself, but rather of the "rabies" it had.

but why wasn't it foaming? she thought.

her arm hurt badly. the beast had bit her for no reason.

strange... it looks like a wolf... but it's too big! Kyra thought.

she kept running. when she got home, her parents were gone for the weekend, so she tried to treat the bite herself. but it had healed already.

she washed the blood off her arm and fell asleep the moment she collapsed on her bed.

*1 month later*

Kyra's senses had hieghtened over the past month. and even stranger, her eyes had changed. they were now black fading to white "pupils", and extremely sensitive to light. she wore dark sunglasses to protect them from the light which now blinded her. but she could see through dark like day. although color had faded somewhat from her world. her night vision came in handy whenever she need to find something in the basement. but with the full moon burning high in the night sky, her night vision was hardly needed.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Jason stumbled, tripping over roots, blindly staggering away, clutching his bleeding side. "Great gods," he whispered horsely. what was that thing? he questioned himself. wolf came the answer distantly, echoing in his mind.

Finally collasping, Jason weakly coughed.

"Let him live," said a soft voice, followed by a growl, that was far from happy.

Then the darkness closed in, consuming him, seperating Jason from his pain, and forever, his humanity.
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

"s***..." Kraig muttered to himself as he felt a throbbing pain slowly etch its way up his wounded, broken leg. He staggered to a slow limp, falling against trees for support as he wandered the forest hopelessly. The bite didn't hurt when the beast attacked him. It was probably the pure adrenaline of the moment. He was lucky to wrestle the thing off him, over the cliff and into the ravine. It would have killed him otherwise. The shock was wearing off. He collapsed into a heap as pain surged from his mangled leg.

Darkness had closed in around him, he couldn’t see but a few feet in front of him. “JAAAASOOOOOOON!” he shouted out in a labored voice. There was no response. “Damnit!” he cursed. Why the hell did they get separated? Kraig was right beside him a few minutes ago, right before that massive dog came out of nowhere and attacked. After Kraig got free, he ran. Now he was lost, and immobilized. A thick flow of blood ran from Kraig’s wound. He quickly felt lightheaded. He fought everything he could to stay awake. Passing out ment bleeding to death.

He dragged himself a few feet with his arms across the moist forest floor, then closed his eyes.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"Arrgg," groaned Jason, clutching his wounded side. "Kraig?" he asked dully, his voice tight and constricted. Stumbling, striving to rise, Jason stood and attempted to make sense of the giant pawprints that were pressed into the moist forest floor.

Slowly, but surely Jason began tracing his way around, slowly trailing the pawprints, that lead to a ravine, the prints dissapeared, but tell-tale blood trails began. "Kraig?!" shouted Jason horsely. "Kraig?!" Running as fast as his wounded side allowed him, he followed the blood into the beginnings of the forest. Pulling away the heavy, large fonds of a fern, the throbbing in Jason's side ceased.

There laid Kraig, ghostly pale, his leg broken and serverly wounded. "Aw, Kraig dang it, say something," Jason gently gasped Kraig's strong shoulders, worry aparent in his whiskey colored eyes. "C'mon man, we've been through it all, thick and thin." When Kraig did not answer, defeat fell upon Jason like a stone, so he sat beside his life long friend, wishing for death.

Once again, Jason looked at Kraig and noticed something he had not before, a weak and shallow breath that rythmically weazed from Kraig's mouth. "Yeah," smiled Jason, "we are gonna make it."
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kyra heard voices.

suddenly she cauught the scent of another werewolf nearby. it smelled like a male. wait... two werewolves. both male.

"let 'em live." she said. they snarled at her and sprinted away.

the change had ripped over her before she knew what was happening. but she had welcomed it, for deep within her soul she could have sworn was a wolf waiting to emerge.

Kyra followed the voices to the edge of the woods. two humans had been bitten by the beast too. they were still somewhat confused, but alive nonetheless. she tried to talk to them with her new mouth. and it worked.

"you have nothing to fear. the wounds will heal quickly enough. the beast that tried to kill you was a werewolf."

Kyra hid in the darkness to keep from scaring the already terrified men.
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Am I dead?

Kraig looked around. He was sitting on the edge of a jagged cliff that seemed to strech miles and miles down below him. It was twilight, the sky had an errie violet shade to it. The moon shined full, rising higher and higher in the sky.

Am I dreaming?

Kraig stood up and turned around, only to seem himself standing in front of him. This mirror simply returned Kraig's stare with an almost amiable smile.

"The moon's full tonight." the mirror said, pointing at the bright white orb in the sky.

Kraig turned and gased at it for a few seconds. He turned back only to find his mirror replaced with the towering monster wolf that attacked him eirlier. Kraig's eyes widened. The beast pounced forward. It and Kraig toppled over the egde of the cliff and spirled downward into the aybss.

Kraig jolted awake with a sickly gasp. It was so cold on the forest floor. He looked up to see the outline of Jason kneeling over him. Kraig managed to force a weak grin, though his lungs felt too heavy for words.

Just then a woman's voice echoed some where unseen in the shadows. Kraig turned his head to look, but his eyes were phasing in and out of focus.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

About a mile away, a large animal layed panting heavily in a moonlight field. It was half human though; a werewolf. She was in gestalt form; with a shimmering silvery gray pelt. With creamy white coloring on her muzzle, chest and underbelly. The back of her neck had longish, thicker fur than the rest of her body. The werewolf seemed to be coming out of a daze. Golden eyes looking less cloudy, turning into a clear, peircing gaze. The remains of clothing where streached to their limit on her. All spliting at the seems. Tattered jeans were pulled down enough in the back for her long, wolf tail to hang out comfortably.
'Wh-where am I?' the werewolf thought. She looked around, not remembering how she got here, in the middle of nowhere. She lifted a large paw-like hand to rub her face, bumping it into her slender muzzle. She jerked her hand back in horror, remembering how she had been turning into a monster for the past few months during full moon. She had driven out here in the forest and hiked all day, so she wouldnt hurt anybody. Then she had changed soon after sunset.
She had hoped it was all a bad dream. She wanted to cry, but couldnt. Instead she lifted her wolfen head and started howling misribly to the stars. Shocked by her own actions, she stopped abruptly, standing up. The tight clothing hurt. Making soft, sad animal noises, she tore the remaining clothes off, to stand only clad in her own fur. She gasped a bit, seeing blood on her shredded blouse. She took another look at her hands. More blood stained them as well, thickest on her once pearly white claws. The white fur on her chest was spiky with dried blood, as was the fur on her muzzle. She fell to the ground witha whimper, feeling weak and sick. 'Oh please, let that only of been from a rabbit...' she thought. Feeling completely helpless, covered in someone's blood, lost, with no clothing or tools or car, and in an alien form, she let herself start howling out her misery again to the cold distant moon.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Ray lay quiet, to spent to move, her eyelids heavy. Jason.....where was jason?!
The thing had attacked, everyone had scattered...then everything was blurred.
"JASON!!," Ray called out in a hoarse voice...when no one answered after what felt like forever. Ray curled up as much as she could and cried softly.
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Jason snorted, his side itched violently as he looked up into the dark sky with its full, silvery moon. "Werewolf," he said simply gazing down at his side, which had healed faster then a normal human's ever would.

"Curse you!" he screamed into the night, until his voice was harsh and rough. Snorting once more, Jason looked around. His memory was still a black sea, with dull spots, like scattred waves, echoing fragments of his lost memory.

"Jason!" screamed a voice.

"Ray?!" Jason asked frantically. "Is that you?" Leaving behind the still Kraig, Jason ran through the forest, frantic, as the trees and underbrush whipped against him. And he came upon Ray's slender body. "Ray," Jason murrmered softly, her sobs tore at his ears. "Oh Ray, it got you too." Kneeling, he lifted Ray and hauled her back to the spot where he had found Kraig.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Ray was mutely aware of someone moving her. Her crying slowed down and stopped completely, she opened her eyes to see Jason.
"Jason," a stranggled sob escaped as she threw herself into his arms, crying softly into his shoulder. " What happend?" she mumbled into his shirt.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"Lycanthropy is happening," Jason said softly, "What happened was a werewolf attack." Gently, kneeling, he set Ray down on the soft moss beside the still sleeping Kraig. "The wolf seperated us, we scattred and then it hunted us, one by one."

Moving beside Kraig, Jason did his best of setting his friend's leg, ignoring the sound of bones and flesh shifting and grinding under his strong hands. "We might as well call ourselves packmates now," Jason gave a growling laugh that was far from happy. Kraig stirred in his sleep, softly frowning, almost awaking.

"I'll take first watch, agreed?" asked Jason, looking pointingly at Ray. "And don't worry, I am never letting the two of you out of my sight again."
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kyra watched the newly turned lycans try to sort things out. the one that attacked them was strangely not like her at all. it looked half human, while her wolf form looked almost completely wolf. Kyra padded away silently.she was different from the other lycans she'd seen. they were bipedal, she walked on all four legs. their eyes were gold, her eyes were black.

snarls jolted her away from her thoughts. lycans.

"get out of here you freak!"
"hybrid! part vampire! i'm telling you!"
"impossible!"
"NO!"

part vampire! what did they mean?!

then it hit her. she suddenly remembered, her great grandmother had been a vampire.

but things didn't fit. Why wasn't she thirsty for blood? why did she have complete controll when this was her first change?
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Jason smiled at Kraig's attempted humor. "This always happens because you fight like a girl." He gave a hearty wink and deep laugh that made his side itch and recieved a light punch from Ray. Somber suddenly Jason looked down at his hands, "I never thought what it would be like NOT to be human," he looked up again. "Well I guess we will find out the next full moon," Jason gazed at the bright sky, the stars, beautiful pin-points of diamonds on the velvet skies of the Heavens. "Now get some sleep you two, you need to heal," he gently scolded, reminding himself of a mother hen.

**My 1st pic of Jason ;3 http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/10820514860.jpg&s=x11**
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Even as Ray agreed with Jason, she snickered at how much he sounded like her mother.

Ray gave Jason and Kraig both a friendly hug before curling up against a tree. The sound of the world faded away, she knew she was falling asleep and hoped the others could do the same just as easily after what had happened.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Silverclaw wrote: Feeling completely helpless, covered in someone's blood, lost, with no clothing or tools or car, and in an alien form, she let herself start howling out her misery again to the cold distant moon.
Not so far from the werewolf's position a howl answered her own misery-filled ones. In fact, it was a bit too close for comfort. It wasn't long before the other werewolf broke through the brush nearby. He was in Gestalt form, just as she was, and had a dark coat consisting mostly of a dark black that was broke by a streaks of silver and gray, and his earthen colored eyes shone with concern.

"Are you alright?" he asked. "Neither sound nor look like you're doing very well..."
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

The other wolves chased kyra to the edge of the forest. they stopped when they smelled the humans.

"fresh meat!"

Kyra realized that these were wild werewolves. probably had no human side at all.

"NO!" she cried. "LEAVE THEM ALONE! LEAVE 'EM ALONE!"

she let loose a blood-curdling howl and attacked them.

it was her first fight, but she was winning already. they couldn't match her speed and strength. she was part vampire, they weren't.

the battle boiled right into the humans' camp. right in front of the humans. but Kyra's strength saved them from the fangs of the wild ones. as the fight with the werewolves raged, one by one she slayed them all.

Kyra stood there panting covered in slashes. blood stained her golden blonde fur. the newly bitten humans were safe now. then everything swam around Kyra and she black out.
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Kraig's heart lept into his throat as he heard the not too distant sound of wolves growling and fighting. The sounds quickly came close and suddenly the chaos poured right into his feild of view.

In the forest clearing where the three of them lay, lit only by the moon above, a group of the beasts appeared... they were fighting amonst themselves. On closer examination though... Kraig saw that they were only fighting one.

Though outnumbered, the bright haired beast eventually dispatced it's attackers, only to turn at look back at the three of them and colapce to the ground.

Kraig moved himself to get a better view. Although the pain in his leg seemed to be getting inexplicably less intence, he was still immobile.

He looked at the beasts strewn about the clearing. He never got a good look at them when he was attacked... now as he looked down at them, the reality of it all finaly sunk in.

"Jesus Christ..." Kraig muttered, sounding more disturbed then surprised. He sunk back down into his spot, shaking violently.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Jason knelt beside the fallen wolf. A simpathetic sound rose from his chest as he gently lifted her into his arms and laid her on the soft mossy ground. "Poor thing," Jason muttered softly and cocked an eyebrow at the shaking Kraig. "Calm down, she just was trying to protect us." He patted the wolf's side in a comforting manner, "There, there, you're gonna be ok."
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Ray shook off the shock of what she had just seen happen, she rushed to Jason and the wolf. She knelt beside the wounded wolf and inspected the wounds and said to Jason "we need to bind these." She looked with fear into Jasons eyes, tears threatening to spill, "we cant loose her, i dont know why, but we cant."
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Jason nodded and grasped her hand firmly. "I know, Ray," he stood. "I'll be back in a flash, I promise." Jason flitted through the woods, ignoring his itching, almost burning side, as much as he could, rushing until he found what he was looking for.

Flax, if he could manage to break the fibers down he could make something akin to thread, but his search was not done yet, soon he heard the babbling of a brook, where brush willow would be growing abundetly. Stripping a handful of leaves he darted back to "camp" as swiftly as his legs would carry him.

"I found some," he said, breathing hard as he nearly fell down at Rays side. "Make the leaves into a mulch if you can and pack them into her wounds, it will numb her pain."

Taking the flax into his deft fingers, Jason carefully split, stripped and twisted the fiber together. "All we need now is a needle," he said in a softly labored voice. Removing his necklace, Jason unstrung the bone needle that had been carried around his neck since he was a little boy.

He leaned over the beautiful wolf and spoke softy. "This is gonna hurt me more then its gonna hurt you darlin'," and he gently began to sow her wounds shut.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Ray turned the leaves to mulch as best she could and packed the wounds, following unheard instructions on what to do. Her hands moved quick and sure, keeping up with Jason with little effort.

She and Jason worked for what seemed like eternity, till the wolf was patched and they were wary. Ray turned to Jason and gave a tired smile, "nice work."
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Startled by the close howl, she scrambled back up to her hind paws. Soon enough, another werewolf, a dark colored male came in sight. Her eyes widened, she had always assumed she was the only one, at least, in this area. And he seemed perfectly in-control of himself, even able to speak english.
Being still newly bitten herself, rational thought started loseing out to more instinctive behavior again. Hackles started bristling on her neck and back. She bared her fangs, giving an uneasy growl to the stranger.
She then shook her head a bit, trying to think more clearly. "N-nrot aaright....hellp me," she tried talking; not used to speaking with a muzzle. Her ears layed back. Remembering the blood on her, she started trying to wipe her self clean off it. Though most of it had already dried onto her fur. She let out a whimper and crouched down on all fours.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kyra woke up to find her side sewn together with some kind of plant thread. it smelled like flax. she stood up and licked her already healing wounds. she decided to chew out the thread, which she was grateful for the humans helping though it was unnecessary.

She could smell another werewolf -a female- somewhere by the stream. two more actually.

kyra whimpered. great, more werewolves! she walked to the newly-bittens and said, "i'm going to the stream. need water, and two more werewolves. they don't smell as if they belong to the same pack as the ones i just killed, but they could still be dangerous. so watch out. and come WITH me! there are still more of the wild pack out there, and they won't hesitate to kill you."

kyra started to walk away, but paused long enough to make sure the humans could get up. she walked instead of ran so they could keep up.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

The stranger moved closer. "Well, I kinda need to know what's troubling you to help," he said. "Though, I think it's safe to hazard a guess at something relating to blood. New to this, perhaps?"