newly bitten

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Ray followed the werewolf, stunned at the speach that had flowed from its mouth. She turned to Jason, "is this really happening?" Ray clutched his arm, trying to find a safe place to figure out what was happening.What's going on? she thought,
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Jason threw an arm around Ray and gave a gentle smile. "Its alright, Ray," he put an arm around her shoulders in a reassuring manner.

"Right," groaned Kraig, limping on homemade crutches.

"I have faith in the wolf," Jason replied. "She saved us after all." Soon the sound of a babbling brook carrassed Jason's ears and he desided that there had never been a better sound in all of his life. He lifted his nose to the breeze and gave a soft snarl, the wolf was right, there was more of them ahead. Stranger danger, his thoughts gently sang.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dirty little f***
Location: Talking to myself. It's the first sign of insanity.

Post by Furya »

Kyra sniffed at the two strangers. one -the female- was covered in blood.

"the female's the one that bit us all." Kyra realized.

the male didn't seem to be a threat. it looked as if he was trying to help th female.

Kyra took a good long drink from the stream. her stomache growled. healing her wounds had made her hungry again. she sniffed the winds, and found a hare sitting stupidly no more than 20 feet away.

Kyra lunged at it, and killed it in one bite. she practically inhaled the dead hare, leaving only bones and fur. she washed the blood off in the stream.

"humans, when you first change, it'll hurt - but not for long! although your insticnt will immediately take controll, after your first kill -the change burns a lot of calories, as does healing- you should be able to controll yourself." Kyra warned the newly bittens.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

She nooded at what the stranger said. 'Maybe he knows of a cure...' she thought hopefully. Her ear twitched; something was moving closer to them. Many footsteps and voices; a group of humans must be coming. The werewolf whimpered softly, backing away. What if I blank out and lose control again? She edged closer to the male; but still not fully trusting him; afterall, he was a monster as well.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"humans, when you first change, it'll hurt - but not for long! although your insticnt will immediately take controll, after your first kill -the change burns a lot of calories, as does healing- you should be able to controll yourself." Kyra warned the newly bittens.
Jason nodded. "Lycanthropy has claimed both of my elder brothers I understand." He cracked his neck and grabbed a handful of elder berries off of a tree and began muching with one hand. "All I want is to kick some sense into that wolf that lost control honselty," replied Jason. "Anything that looses its control and attacks more then one person does not deserve to live, that applies even to myself." He knelt beside the stream and gently, ever so slowly began to drink the icy water from the stream and aided his friends in whatever manner he could.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Ah, starting off is always a bit messy," he said. He looked away as he heard and smelled others approaching, several of which had the smell of humans who had been bitten - they stunk of blood and the faintest hints of lycnathropy. The other smelled weird, like a werewolf and a vampire. A hybrid no doubt and he was put on alarm, but the fact she was with the bitten humans calmed him down. If she was helping them, she couldn't be a threat, right?

One of the comments he overheard from the humans however, prompted him to move in front of the bloodied female protectively. "Just stay calm," he said softly over his shoulder. "Oh, by the way, it'd be nice to have a name to call you by."

"I'm Garrett."
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kyra decided to speak.

"no she doesn't deserve to die!" she snarled. "i may be new at being a lycan, but i do know a lot about the curse. not all werewolves gain immediate controll like i did. sometimes it takes a few full moons, or they might have been hurt emotionally. that can make a lycan lose controll. and sometimes controll lose is triggered."

Kyra made sure everyone heard it.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

"Jason, killing is not always the answer," Ray said softly, "it may be easier to get things done, but its not always right." Jason still stood by the stream, helping Kraig clean his wounds. Ray shivered involentarily as she stood by herself near the trees, unable to help, she would only be in the way. That was her always useless, Ray wilted visually, she felt so useless.

"What are we going to do now Jason?" she looked at him, "how are we going to live? will our lives ever have a sense of normality?"
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"Do not ask me," Jason replied softly, his voice held a soft ring of coldness. "How would I know?" he softly mocked. When he finished up with helping Kraig Jason nodded to the three of them and moved off, dissapearing into the forest. "that applies even to myself," his mind echoed. The wind iswarmly and ever so gently blowing, mused Jason, finding a great rock to sit on.

Closing his eyes Jason's memories flashed back, "Brother!" he had screamed so pathetically. Don't hurt me! But his brother had, sinking his wolfish fangs deep into Jason's left arm, now not even a scar remained. "Ah," he sighed softly, an experianced werewolf, Jason had supressed his change, but now it flew over him, demanding and conquering. When it finished he dashed off -leaving only shards of his clothing behind as memories for his little once-human friends- to rise to the challenge and attmept to hunt the mighty stage all by his lonesome.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kyra watched the male called jason change and run off. something about him didn't seem right.

he's an enemy. she realized.

ignoring jason for now she walked over to the female lycan, who seem shook up.

"what happened?" Kyra asked softly. "can you controll your instincts at all? don't worry, you didn't kill anyone."

and to both the strangers, she said "can i get your names?"
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Ray looked at the wolf momentarily destracted by the hurried retreat of Jason, "my names Ray."
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

"call me Kyra." Kyra replied.

Kyra sat down and attempted to scratch an ear. it was rather awkward since this was her first change.

suddenly the wild pack started howling. the howls sent chill down Kyra's spine.

"we need to get out of here! NOOOOOW!!!!!" she said.
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

((OOC: sorry I haven't been posting guys... i'm not sure weather you know it or not but my computer died on me, so untill i get a new one can only serf the web on the computers at school. Just keep Keaig generally out of the story for now, or you can take contol of him if you want... i'll be back to perticiate sometime in the future i'm sure))
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

((okay...))
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

The stag had not fallen as easily as Jason had thought it would have, gingerly his nursed his injured side. Damn him for re-injuring it, Jason thought moodily as he eyed the cliffside. Jump, sang a small voice in his head, and be free at last from all of your sorrows. Jump. Jason stepped to the cliffside, the strong wind stirred his dark blonde wolfish fur, beconking him. "I am sorry, my friends, I have kept you safe from the harrness of the world for so long... and now I have failed you," he whispered looking down the cliff face. Will you jump? Jason asked himself.
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kyra could smell them coming. the wild pack.

"we need to get away from here!" she repeated.

but it appeared that they were too scared to move. so kyra snarled and stood in front of them.

a big gray male approached her, snarling. he was the alpha male. Kyra stood her ground.

"so this is the killer hybrid? i expected more, but... nevermind! you killed five of us, but can you kill the entire pack?"

"i'm not sure, but if i have to, i'll fight... to the death."Kyra replied.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

A long, deep howl cut the air. From the deep tone, it sounded like a large male. He called to the others from deep within the forest. Strange blue-green eyes glowing with a strange power gazed up at the sky...an elder.

Elder Starback, named for the white star-shaped marking on his lower back, contrasting with that blue-ish black fur. Feathers braided into his long fur on his neck moved lightly in the wind as he stood there, waiting by a small spring. He was in gestalt form, one paw resting on an old carved walking stick. His snout, grayed from age, tilted to the sky again as he gave another deep howl.

He was calling out to all lycans, be they bitten, pure, or hybrid...He wished to see the members of this generation and lend them some of his wisdom...

(y'all don't mind if I join? lol)
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(we need posts!!! ARGH!)
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

though kyra had heard the elders howl for peace, she paid no attention. the pack of wild keirms wanted to kill. there was only one way out.

"i'll challange you for your pack! if i win, your pack is mine! if i lose, i die." She said boldly.

"as you wish halfling!" the leader snarled.

they circled each other for a moment before the big male attacked. But Kyra stood her ground. she lashed out with a bite that would have snapped his back had he not dodged it. But Kyra wouldn't give in, and bit again. he snarled and went for her throat, but she got to his first, and tore it out.

Kyra watched the former leader bleed out before turning to her new pack. she growled loudly and raised her tail in dominance. the wild lycans flattened their ears and dropped on their backs in submission.

turning to the new lycans Kyra said, "they won't harm you now. you may join us if you wish."
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Another howl echoed through the night air, this time more demanding than the last. Elder Balmung Starback wasn't one for being ignored. Before him burned a strange fire, the kind only an ancient shaman could create. It would show the new wolves their place in the world and help answer some questions they may have.

Leaning on that beautifully carved walking stick, Balmung looked to the sky. The braids and beads in his long mane moved about his neck and shoulders. Feathers in his fur twisted about in the wind. His wisdom would come before that of an alpha...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Yes. Jason replied silently to himself. I can not longer help them. My vows have become undone. He looked at his strong right pawlike hand, sighing, he shoved it into his chest, punching through his ribs. Physcial pain like no other lanced through his body, but it could not reach the spiritual pain in his heart. Jason sighed once again, tears upon his furred cheeks and he flung himself over the cliff face, squeezing his heart until it burst. I am so sorry my friends, was Jason's last thought before the abouslute darkness of Death consumed him.

He never felt his body crush when it collided with the stone below, nor the wind in his fur, just a deep, echoing sadness that had consumed his spirit.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(BLAH!)
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kyra smelled something in the air, it didn't smell right. so she raced towards where the new lycan jason had ran. he was standing at the edge of a cliff, getting ready to...

"sh**! he's gonna jump!" she realized.

she howled at the elder she'd heard earlier. if jason was seriously wounded they would need an elders help to nurse him back to full health.

jason jumped, and Kyra tried to catch him, but the force of his fall brought her down too and she blacked out again when her head hit a rock.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

The old wolf heard the answering howl. Lowering his head slightly, he howled back. He then dropped to all fours, placing his old walking stick in a sling on his back, and ran. He moved incredibly fast for his age, getting to the scene in no time.

He stood and looked at the fallen wolves...bowing his head slightly. He could not save Jason, so he chanted an old werewolf prayer and dusted him with some strange herb.

Kyra, on the other hand, he could save. He pulled her gently away from the rocks, laying her flat as he used chants and herbs, along with his own shamanic power, to heal her injuries. He would crouch near her, quietly chanting untill she woke up.
Furya
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Furya »

Kyra woke up to find jason dead, and an elder lycan watching over her.

she whimpered. "i tried to save him. i did... but..."

Kyra felt the sun rising again. she had to go home now.

"there are others newly bittemn lycans. they need help. i have to go home now. one more thing please, keep the wild lycans out of trouble."

before leaving the forest Kyra told the wild pack that they were to obey whatever order the elder may give - or face her fangs.

when she got home, her mother was scared sh**less.

"where have you been all night Kyra?!"

"there was an incident in the forest" she said. "a group of campers was attacked by the wild pack, and i had to kill the leader to save them. and now i have my own pack, they won't be anymore trouble i assure you."

her mother settled down a bit. she knew of Kyra's lycanthropy, but it still worried her the she had been out later than she said she'd be.