Silver Bullets

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Silent as Death, Molrand crept low down the stairs-not an easy trick on all fours- his eyes reflected an errie green as the moonbeams were caught in his eyes. He stepped onto the first floor, every muscle flexed, ready to attack or evade without a warning. The soft chemical smell of dye teased his nose, he followed it to the sink and stuck his finger in, Blue.

Carefully he crept towards the figure-which appeared to be asleep- slumped in a large leather chair. The scent of the inturder gave her away as a soft breeze blew Shara's scent towards Morland. Flexing, Morland stood and looked down at Shara, appearing totally human.

"Shara," he rumbled softly and slowly, holding a edge of menace, "what are you doing here? My orders where for no one to disturb me."
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Shara's eyes opened suddenly at morlands voice, her hand flexed over the dagger then settled. She sat up slowly, watching him. "I am most sorry," she said with a slight bow, from her position, "yours was the closest shelter, i didnt feel like running back." Shara hunched down slightly like a hurt dog, eyes downcast, "I though u wouldnt mind if I spent the night and went home in the morning."
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland nodded and chose to walk away, never opening his mouth about where she should go or be. "Sleep where you will," he stated, drawing the dagger out from the back of his pants as he climbed up the stairs.

Entering his room, moodily Morland threw the throwing knife at the dartboard. Falling into bed, Morland pretented to sleep as he thought. It is not for a Vigilante to Love mortals, only Justice and Death. To the Manor Nox, I am only half a Vigilante, for I am a the Master of the Other... He turned the sounds of the night aside, attempting to shut out his thoughts along with it, but as aloways his thoughts evaded the small trick causing Morland to groan unhappily.

"If Life was easy it would not be any fun now would it?" he said to himself, his voice lower then a whisper. He stood and gazed out at the moon, opening the large bay windows. Come, it softly sang to Morland. Come and be Freed.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Shara sat where she was long passed when Morland left the room. He had felt different, as if more than his share of the troubles lay piled on his sholders. Her heart that she thought dead pounded its anger that he be put under this stress, that someone out there was causeing something..maybe even her.
Guilt piled butterflies into her stomach, what if it was she? what if she hadnt been performing up to his standards. Her heart tried one last time to get into her thoughts before her training could take over and her heart had no say in the matter. Open your eyes it seemed to whisper and follow your heart.
She shook her head and looked sadly into the darkness, untill sleep took her once again.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Next Day

Morland awoke to a already high sun. It must be near noon, he thought softly to himself as he lay in his bed, twisted amongst the sheets and blankets. Oddly reluctlent to rise from his bed, Morland gave a soft sigh and took a moment to enjoy the peace. A soft warm breeze whispered through the open windows, carrying the soft merry sound of songbirds. Rolling onto his back, Morland let the gentle breeze wash over his body, slowly wakening him from the throes of sleep's last fingerholds.

Like a big cat, Morlan stretched and gave a jaw-splitting yawn as he rose from the large forgiving bed with a soft smile. "Let the Games begin," he softly challenged to no one in paticular, as he walked into the bathroom, his wardrobe for today already prepared and laid out on the counter top. Secertly he could not wait to get even with those that had toyed with innocent lives and that little secert kept him smiling all day long. Tossing aside Shara's interest in him, Morland prepared for a day of that would be full of challenges and possibly, Death itself.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Munching on Coa-Coa puffs, Shara read the moring paper. she flipped through several pages till she found something worth reading...the comics. As she got settled and ready to read them, an article caught her eye, turing the page she skimmed down the paper. ~Girl Found Torn To Shreds~ it said in big bold letters, now interested Shara read into more detail. But all she got were vauge clues, such as it 'might' have been a pack of dogs, or there 'may' have been teeth marks. But it was very clear there were no bullet wounds or signs of a stranggling (from what they could see of the body) had been found.

letting the paper settle down on the table she munched slowly on her cerial and stared thoughtfully at the paper.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland stepped down the stairs lightly and joined Shara at the table for a bowel of Coco-Puffs, distantly Morland wondered why he even owned Coco-Puffs. He shrugged the idea off and read the newspaper from upside down. "Hmm," he finally spoke, "another killing. Want to worm our way into the morgue and find out some more?" Morland asked Shara. His eyes twinkled. "It might be fun."

He rose, not waiting for a reply and ran up the stairs, dashing into his bedroom, Morland retrived this papers grinning.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Shara dumped the rest of her cerial in the sink after Morland left. Picking up a shoulder pack she slipped on a pair of sun glassses as she headed outside and waited by the car. yeah fun.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"Agent Firelance," Morland said flashing the badge. "Whe are with the FBI." The mortitain nodded and showed the girl, there was not alot left of her, just enough to tell that she was female. "I am asking your personal opinon," Morland said to the mortitain, "what do you think it was?"

He shook his head and gave a soft frown. "It looks like shifter to me," he replied softly, "but only one... the punture marks are all coresponing..."

Morland listened silently and nodded. "I appreciate your opinon, thank you." He left the morgue with Shara close behind. "I believe him, one beast, a big one too," he slide into the Benz.

"I appreciate your feelings towards me, but you know, a Vigilante never lives a dependable life..." he frowned and started the car. "You should have a life free to be your own, live on that cute little town house with the picket fence..." wait that was his own dream. "I do not want to end up being the death of you Shara, please understand." He straightened and pulled into traffic and did not wait for a reply before he offered, "Do you feel like hunting the Big Bad Wolf?"
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

She couldnt help but feel hurt, but those feelings were pushed aside, all that remained were the facts. Girl dead + shifter killer clues= big bad wolf needs to be dead.
"Do i really need to be asked?" Shara looked straight ahead out the windsheild, already invisioning the wolf with Morlands head on it.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland slammed on the brakes in the middle of traffic and slowly turned his head towards Shara. "If you have a problem speak it," he said coldly. Horns blared behind him, people shouted obscen words. Sighing Morland took the .45 Colt and pressed it into the underside of his chin, finger on the trigger, She has to know, he thought, and once she knows the Manor will kill me, if they find out. "As your Master I administer your Final Passage, the hardest of them all," Morland said, carressing the trigger with his index finger.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

"I do not have a problem", Shara sighed and really looked at Morland. "You as my master, I await my final passage," she watched him and only him, the world tuned out.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland looked at Shara, then moved the barrel of the gun to his shoulder. "Do not be afraid," he whispered and pulled the trigger. His flesh muffled the sound of the shot, still suprisingly loud, deafening inside the car. Shock prevent Morland from feeling pain, blood splattered every where, coating the driver's window and seat.

He turned to Shara, ripping off his sleeve to show her his injured arm, already it was reforming itself, his muscles flexing and weaving. "You must swear never to tell the Manor what you have seen," Morland said. "I am an Incubus. When you swear my blood shall become yours... do you understand?"
Last edited by Cinder on Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Shara's eyes widened in shock as the gun went off, some random blood splattered across her. When the wound closed she reached over and trailed her fingers over the wound. She looked up at Morland a shaky smile adorned her face,"I may not fully understand, but I will never tell, ive just got one thing to say, never do that again," leaning back against the seat she tried desperatly trying to slow her heart.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"I am asking you to join me," he said solnmly, dipping his fingers in his blood. "You do not have to... if you do not wish to." Morland said, "but at least that way I could ensure your safety..." Morland leaned aganist the seat, softly closing his eyes, he released the break and drove off, towards his home. "If you wish, I can let you read the texts I have complied about being... a demon if you wish, but I must show you my true form."
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

"I would like to see these texts," Sharasaid, in her cool composure once more. Eyes fixed apon the road , Morland a demon? this was a shock.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland finished cleaing the car while Shara looked at his composed texts about the Incubus and Succubus, the seducing demons. He sighed and walked into his "house", feet heavy. Do you really want to bring her into this curse? Make her a Succubus? Morland gave a heavy-hearted sigh. Or my Hostess? He paced unhappily and then wandered into the library.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Shara turned another page with great care, what these texts held was interesting indeed. With her eyes glued to the texts Shara didnt notice Morland walk into the room.

Her hand trailed down the page, almost as if caressing the words. Stopping once or twice on words that were out of her reach of knowledge.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"Are you having trouble, Shara?" he asked, rolling her name around in his mouth as he sat down in the leather chair. "Maybe I can answer your questions before I under go my transmorphus." He leaned back, "Incubi, male demons that draw their power from sexual encounters with women. Succubi femalw demons that draw their power from sexual encounters with men. Once having the fruits of such Succubi-induced climaxes were bourne away by the demons who then, taking on the forms of Incubi, used them to fertilise human women, and vice-versa with Incubi into Succubi."
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

"Thank", Shara looked up from the book to Morland, "That pretty much cleared it up." She tilted the book cover, letting it thump closed, "I am ready to see your transmorphus, if you are ready to show."
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland stretched elgantly, stripping off his shirt, eyes glowing a pale green. "Watch me," he said softly, his voice full of hidden pleasures and desires. Slowly the shift flowed through him like a sweet wine, warming and calming him. His muscles shifted with soft groans as he became an Incubus.

He opened his eyes, looking towards Shara with sulkiy seductiveness, silver hair falling over his face and he extended his leathery black and silvered wings. "Unappeasing?" he asked, touching Shara's nose with a claw-tipped finger. "Or pleasing?" Morland teased, muscles rippling, sharp little teeth showing in a grin. "Now you know me for what I truely am." He floated away from her with a cocked eyebrow, walking around the library, his feet not even touching the ground. "So I must ask: Do you want to become one of us? Or be a very, very close friend? Or neither?"
Last edited by Cinder on Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Shara's eyes dialated, her breath almost frozen mid breath. Her hand touched the tip of her nose where Morlands 'claw' and touched. "Pleaseing," she finally got out, a small ironic grin came to her lips, "i guess your powers sort of clung to your human form, i was trapped the day i met you."

She stood, not a hint of hesitation shadowed her movment as she moved over to Morland and cupped his cheek in her hand, "but i do not see it as a trap, i see it as it was meant to be."
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland gave a purring laugh and growled happily. "Pick your posion," he winked roguishly, fondly ruffling her hair. "Human or Demon?" He spun her around and wrapped his arms around her. "The only... ah what is the word?... mis-step about being and Incubi or a Succubi is that you transform into that sex." He gave a laugh and stretched again, "That could make life interesting."
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

"Yes that would make life more interesting," she thought for a moment, "i cant remember ever seeing a strange female at the manor."A moment of thought slipped by, "on the other hand I can see why we may not have seen a strange female at the manor."
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland laughed deeply. "Oh I am very sneeky," he winked. "Most of the time I did not return to the manor until after I had transformed back into my human/male self. "Why do you think I hunt so much?" he asked, eyes flashing wickedly. He yawned, "You want to sleep on your decision and give it some time?"