Silver Bullets

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Shara slammed her car door and headed for the front door. At seeing it wide open she called out, "Morland?!" walking up to the door, Shara snuck a look at what lay inside.

She gave a sigh of relief when she saw it was only Morland, she grinned at how peaceful he looked. Kneeling down by Morland, Shara put a gentle hand onto his shoulder. "Morland," she called softly as she shook him lightly, "dont go to sleep just yet, or at least not right here."
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland gave a soft sigh in his sleep, a small smile turned up the corners of his lips ever so slightly. Slowly he opened his eyes at the sound of Shara's voice and gave a slight chuckle, standing. "Alright, Alright, I am up," he teased stretching. "I promise I will not fall asleep again on the floor," he gave a tired smile as he gently embraced Shara and gave her a light kiss on top of her head, not pressing the matter that she had yet to voice her opinon of the future decsion. He let her go and flopped loosely down on the couch with a jaw-breaking yawn. "I am sorry, I am rather tired today, wake me if anyone calls." And once again he dosed off, stretched out luxoriesly on the leather couch like a big cat, softly purring as he slept.

And he dreamed, of Heaven...
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Kate slammed her fist down on the tabletop in a rare fit of anger.

"DAMNIT!" she yelled, then quieter, she muttered, "Morland was right... we have to stop this. There's no way that was 'natural causes'."

Impatient, she got up and paced the room, then sighed and walked up to her room, where the envelope with the files was securely locked in a lock she had designed herself- no sense in having one of her less 'respectable' kin pick it.

Again, she flicked through the sheaf of papers.

Several names were prominent in the list- and all of them were her late brother's friends.

One, Alex, she knew was highly disreputable.

Maybe Morland knew more...

(Dude, DON'T BUMP THE TOPIC.)
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland awoke, the sun had already set. His stomach and another unmentionable hunger ate at him from the inside out. Growling he rolled off of the sofa, stretching. "I suppose that it is time," he said, wandering through the house in search of Shara. "Shara," he softly called out, "have you made your decsion?" Morland shook his head, silvery hair spilled over his shoulders like holy rays from a halo. He needed a form of a woman to get close, yet he did not want Shara to pay the price. "Oh Lord, what shall I do?" And as the Lord always was these days, He remained silent.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Shara had been making grilled cheese sandwiches when she had Heard Morland call her name. Turning off the oven and setting the sandwiches on a plate she set them on the table and called "Im in the kitchen!"

Sitting at the table she picked up a sandwich and nibbled on the crust. Mulling over her answer as she waited for Morland, was she really ready?
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Jett made his way home, a lonely treck he made almost every day. As he walked, his eyes wandered to the sky. Thoes strange blue hues giving off a very vague glow...

But that blue suddenly shifted to that vicious blue-green....puples becoming sharp cat-like slits as the craving for human flesh took over his mind. With a sharp gasp, he cluched his chest, looking around quickly. Crap! Not again!! he thought franticaly...darting down an alley. His black hair turning a sharp silvery-white. Skin going pale....He stumbled into some trash cans before the change took place...

The shift was painful and violent, shredding his clothing and destroying the trash cans....With an otherworldly howl, he took to the shadows to hunt for an unsuspecting human meal...

(I kinda feel sorry for poor Jett....lol)
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Kate was striding down the street torwards teh Blue Moon (she was supposed to be there- in her interest with the papers she had forgotten)when she heard an odd commotion...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland looked over at Shara once he had found her, but then he shook his head and wandered out the way he had came. "No, I cannot do this," he thought to himself, walking out of the house. His pager beeped at his belt, displaying the Blue Moon's phone number. "Shara, I will be back, if I am not back in an hour call up Lance and a few of my past apprentices," he staddled the bike and took off, the helmet remained un-buckled, just loosly sitting on his head.

Morland eased up to the Bar just in time to see Kate striding down, her head averted, looking towards the alley as he brought the bike to a halt and lanching himself from it with an unnatural, unhuman grace. "Kate," he purred pretending to be a lover or at least, a close friend, "what is it?" He came to her side, leaning close he whispered in her ear, "It is safer in the Bar and I cannot afford to loose your help, come..." he trailed off when an otherworldly howl echoed off the walls of the alleyway. "s***," Morland said, launching himself down the alley. "It sounds like those government experiments I had to track down in my early years," he thought, tempted to transform. Just then a drop of drool landed on Morland's bare arm, he looked up cussing.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Crouched atop the edge of the building, mouth open. A horrific sight, much worse than a Werewolf...He had patches of sikver-white hair, the rest was thick dull-gray skin...like a mutated, diseased, abomination...Drool dripping from his fangs as thoes feline-like blue-green eyes glared down at Morland...a low snarl as claws dug into the brick. This beast ran on pure instincts...its only thoughts were of rage and hunger...its only wish was to kill anything that moved...a mindless killing machine.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Kate started to mention Alex, but stopped when she heard the howl.

"What the..."

Kate started to move after morland hesitanly. She was a 'wolf; she could likely help, but how would he react if she transformed?
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

He froze, just looking up at the Chimera, fear far away. A coldness sifted over Morland, leaving him like an empty void, a ruthless, killing void. "Niap hcum os ni si ydob ruoy, erutan tsniaga nis a hcus era uoy," said Morland, slowly speaking in a twisted tounge which translated into: You are such a sin against nature, your body is in so much pain. Reveresed English. "You know me, I haunt your dreams, you know me I come in your sleep," Morland dream spoke to the Chimera, a talent that all Incubi and Succubi used to hypnotise their "prey", their melodus voices always promising soothing, comfort and dark pleasures. "Come to me," Morland lulled, "I will satisfy your hunger for all things, eat your fill."

Slowly transforming, Morland stood in front of the Chimera, glowing with other worldy engery that promised all things tabooed by mankind. Sharp nails traced patterens unseen by the human eye into the air, glowing, dancing and seen by all who were not human. "Come to me, conquer me," Morland purred, twisting his body gracefully like an opening flower. "Come to me, Lost One, I know you can hear my voice."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

(are werewolf eyes human eyes?)
Kate shivered as she saw morland and retreated back around then edge. he didn't seem to need any help...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

OOC:

That all depends on who u talk to =--=, here are the 3 theroies that i have heard:
1) werewolves retain their human eyes
2) werewolves have wolfish eyes
3) if werewolf is more "controlled" the more human its eyes are, if the 'wolf is "uncontrolled" the more wolfish it appears

> Players may resume Silver Bullets, please ignore this post if it does not apply to you
> Do not start to argue on this thread about the subject of werewolf eye types
> End of subject, thank you_
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

(lets give wolfies non-human eyes, so they get wolf nightsight and human color vision... they need somehting to make up for the we-go-mad-and-eat-stuff stuff.)

Kate listened intently. The eerie singing disturbed her, and more so did the weird symbols.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

The wolfish chimera snarled, but listened. Thick drool dribbling from his open maw. Long, pointed ears lifted, resembling strange bat-ears instead of wolf ears. Instead of the thick fur that ran down the back of a werewolf's neck, this Chimera had thick, dredlock like tenticles that hung down around his neck, moving about slightly as he breathed. The tail of this beast was very different. Twice as long as it should be with a more reptilian look to it. Thin fur covering only a few parts of this strange creature's flesh...

This beast was a cursed Chimera...He had done something to diserve this beastly form...His body in constant pain, his bloodlust unstoppable, and his cold rage. Doomed to live the life of an imortal, sharing his body with a monster...

(for a better idea of what Jett looks like, think of a cross of Sammael from Hellboy, a Predator, and a Werewolf....Yeah, crazy look'n mofo...)
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"Please Chimera, show me who you are, you are plagued by hunger, I can sasitfy that hunger... no will never be hungry again, I can promise you," Morland continued, softly dream speaking. "What sin against God caused Him to caste you into such a twisted form? I feel you pain," the Chimera's pain warmed Morland's outstretched hands like an open flame. Slowly he rose from the ground, his glowing symbols attached themselves to his flesh, opening a gate into a haven at his feet, floating just below him. Morland stretched out his arms slowly towards the Chimera. "Em htiw emoc..." he whispered softly. "Come with me," he dream spoke, translating his previous words.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

With a rumbling growl, the beast seemed to calm down. He gave a low, drawn out hiss, the sharp cat-like puples in thoes blue-green eyes dialated slightly. Standing up on his rear legs, tilting his head to one side as if confused, sending thoes thick dredlock like tenticles sliding to one side. The Chimera Seemed to have lost his rage...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland did not trust the Chimera's sudden mod swing, but continued to coax him, his voice soothing and dark as he spoke, "....Em htiw emoc, Eno Tsol, mrah on uoy od lliw I." I will do you no harm, Lost One, come with me....

Ever so gently Morland rasied his great, leathery wings and dropped them again in a simple stretch, waiting for the Chimera. "Come, let me help you," he dream spoke, the emblems once glowing brightly on his skin began to fade as he sank through the gate at his feet. "I cannot hold the gate to a safe haven for too long, hurry..." He stretched out his hands to the Chimera as he sank slowly through the gate. "Hurry," he repeated, feeling his power drain away from the cost of being in two places at once, "if you do not I cannot end your pain..."
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Shara sat at the computer, her mind spitting out things she needed to look up. Information that was on the hard drive that contained past cases was very interesting. There was not much to do as she waited for the hour Morland had requested to end. She had already visited the fireing range, she had improved a bit. Shara sighed, leaning back in the chair, playing with a pencil, trying to balance it on her nose. She sat up and stalked over to the kitchen, finding a stray poptart and eating it slowly.

"The clock moves so slow," Shara muttered to herself as she took another bite. She glared hateful rays at the clock, just seeming to slow it down some more.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Heasitantly, the Chimera obeyed. Allowing the strange voice to lead him. But it seemed as though part of him was holding back. The side of this beast that remained human, Balmung, or as he was more commonly known, Jett. Named after the powerful sword used by the Norse gods. A member of the Starback clan, a clan from very far away, distinguished by the star-shaped scar or tattoo on their lower back.

The Starback clan was peaceful, living with native americans and sharing their ways. Believed to be the incarnations of the wolf spirit, the native americans almost worshipped them, and for that, the werewolves did them no harm. But Jett was a stupid, headstrong, youth who got himself in trouble. He crossed the line, and killed some of the children. For that, the Shaman cursed him to live as a hideous beast, in constant pain, and with no control, untill he could do something to atone himself. instead of listening, he ran away...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland closed the portal leaping from it before it closed, chasing the Chimera, powerful eings beating against the still air. "?ton uoy era sthaed eht dniheb eno eht era you." You are the one behind the deaths are you not?

"Do you know what happens to souls that have been consumed by a Chimera?" he dream-spoke. "They are bottled inside your body. And with each person you consume, you grow more vicous and twisted as you devour more souls, feeding off of their emotions along with the flesh of the living. In retribution they conduct your body, forcing it against itself," he spoke calmly and was soon flying, ever so carefully behind the fleeing Chimera. "You do not want the government to catch you, they will rip you apart and sew you back together until your body falls apart, I can help you. I can promise to fix you not using Demon Arts. Stop, do not panic, just remember your original form," Morland soothed.
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

The Chimera stopped, looking back. His strange blue-green eyes holding a slight glow. They say the eyes are the window to the soul...but this window was twisted and blured by rage, hunger, and pain. He snarled, unable to focus his thoughts. A vicious roar as he lashed out at the only being trying to save him...Long talons tipping his long fingers ripped throu the air, making a loud whistle sound as they did...He was lost and confused within his own mind, thoughts clouded by the anger and hatred of all of the souls trapped within him...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland watched the sharp talons near him and he stepped past the sweep of the sickle-like talons, pressed against the Chimera's chest. Flesh did not matter to Morland, expecting the Chimera to cleave it off like butter against a warm knife. He readied himself for the pain, pressing himself tightly to the Chimera, his head wedged under the snarling beast's to prevent it from being bit off. Slowly Morland's huge wings began to encompass the Chimera and himself, and solwly Morland began to sing in his strange tongue, attempting to sooth those angry souls within the Chimera.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Continuing to flail his massive forearms even as Morland pressed himself against the Chimera. He slowly began to calm as the singing quieted the angry souls. He gave one low growl as he stopped fighting, regaining control over himself...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"Shhh," Morland soothed, carefully stepping back, carefully folding his wings behind him. "Just remember who you are," he whispered, feeling his powers drain, making him weak and weary. Slowly Morland was forced out of his Incubus form, falling to his knees, and then his side. He lay there, looking up at the Chimera. "Remember who you are," he repeated until the darkness enveloped him, wrapping him in its sticky web.