Silver Bullets

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

The Chimera listend, Jett now in control again...His body began to revert to its human form, but not before he colapsed to the ground, his heavy form just missing Morland's. He lay there, almost completely naked, save for a few bits of his boxer shorts. Out cold, his hands shaking very slightly...
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

((may i join in...ill be a wolf to hunt))
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

(yeah, sure, BUT this RP seems to be going nowhere)
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

OOC: your are telling me =--= we seemed to have lost silvereye, sure feel free to join. sorry, ive been swamped in commish's otherwise i would have posted sooner.

IC:Morland awoke his eyes blurred as he looked up at the sky. What in blue blazes? he asked himself, standing slowly. Its was a Chimera, he reminded himself, he could not be responsible for the pack related murders, he cannot even control himself. Stiffly Morland stood, looking himself over, his clothes were tattered and what was left of his shirt resembled a well-worn rag that had been-ran over by a train. Ingnoring the collasped Chimera, Morland walked on the roof-tops.

Slowly he limped back, weak and stiff. "Kate?" he softly called out. "Are you still there?" Damned Chimera, he winced, nursing a bruised shoulder. "He is not the one," Morland softly called out, his silvery hair falling over his brow. "We are going to have to look harder, I think, I take that back, I know." Groaning when his feet hit the cement of the ground, he looked up with a wince. "The Chimera is responisble for murders, but I do not think he is tied to the pack, he could not even controll himself." Morland coughed, crimson stains appear on his fist. This is not good, he thought to himself. "My primary concern is the Pack, I am sorry Kate, I promise that I will not get distracted again."
Last edited by Cinder on Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Kate walked over to him, keeping her face impassive. Yeah, I'm heare... judging by what was going on, I don't think I could have helped. She glanced at her watch and jumped slightly.

"Oh, man, I gotta get home... sorry but I simply didn't realise what time it is. Remember, check on 'Alex.'"

(OOC: I'm leaving for canada at about 5:00 today. I'll be up there for all of august with no internet connection, so we can assume Kate is at home.)
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"I will," Morland nodded, stiffly stretching. He turned, his eyes seemed to pierce through the concert walls to the Chimera. He limped slowly to his bike, getting odd stares and some sympathetic nods. His back was covered in small, bloodied scratches from his impact with the roofing. Worldlessly Morland strapped on his helmet and started the bike, intent on getting cleaned up and finding his "puppet master".

Pain, it makes one believe, but it can also cloud one's vision,
Morland thought as he sped away on his bike without looking behind.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

(sry I was gone so long -_- was a bit busy with the family)

Shara had long ago deserted the clock and its insessive ticking. The hour Morland had asked for had not yet slid by, although the time he had been gone seemed like hours. Shara had descided to take the car out for a spin, it was a midnight blue mustang, given as a present to her from her parents at the age of 18. She slid out of the drive and tore off down the street, Shara had put her mind on finding Morland, she knew he had taken his bike so she would have to keep an eye out for him.

Once she hit the main city streets, Shara got caught in the first signs of traffic. She snarled wordlessly at the pathetic people as the honked their horns at the people infront of them that werent moving just because the chain went on and on, not thinking of anything that might be causing the traffic, only thinking of their selfish needs. She leaned her arm on the car window frame, putting her head on her fist as she looked out at streets, she knew this wouldnt go anytime soon. Shara's eyes unfocused, the streets disolved before her gaze, melding into a new scene, a dark forest, getting darker and darker and something was after her.
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Morland lipped into the house, softly grimacing, softly calling out for Shara he soon realized that she was not waiting for him in his little home. Grunting as he climbed the stairs, he stripped himself of the tattered remainments of his clothes, wincing as tacky blood bonded his clothes to his flesh. "Curse," he hissed, peeling his clothes off a bit more carefully, not at all modest about his nudity as he walked towards the bathroom. I need a shower and then a long soak, he thought silently, shivering as he stepped onto the cool tile of his bathroom, oberseving the earthy tones tile and white porcelin tub and sink.

Moving slowly Morland turned on the shower, adjusting the tempreture and the stream of water that poured from the shower head. Today, he could not take the heavy pulsating of the water, turning the dial so that the spray of the water was akin to that of a delicate spring rain. Moaning he stepped into the shower, wincing as water found his scrapes, but none the less, enjoying the spray. Leaning his head back bracing himself with his hands as the water beat down on his back, water trailing rivelets down his body, the water temporarily lightly stained pink with his blood.

Turning around with a sigh of bliss, Morland let the water beat upon his chest, smoothing his silvery hair back with a soft smile. If there was an inturder he would have never know for he was temporarily lost in his little haven. Softly scrubbing his skin, Morland stepped out of the shower, wiping the water from his face with a thick, white towel. Kneeling on the tile of the raised jacuzzi tub, Morland patiently filled it and stepped in, closing his eyes, he drifted off into a light sleep.