Searching

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Searching

Post by Anubis »

All he knew that she was gone as well with their new born pup. Terren was a huge male. His black fur and stone cold eyes made him seam very intimidating. He looks like a harsh pack leader than a committed family man. But he's both, he is very harsh and domineering toward his subordinates but he's not cruel he's both respected and feared in the Lycan world, but he shows kindness and loving towards his mate and child. His child looked just like him and made him very proud as a father.

But one day Terren and his pack went out hunting for their meal and bring meat back to the den to feed his mate that was busy taking care of his pup that was born only a week before. and the guard that was supposted to be protecting them. But when he returned he found the guard dead and his family missing. The area was filled with wit sent of apes the sent of humans.

He left his second in command in charch to he can track them down and rescue his family.
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

Tala sniffed the wind she had been a lone Lycan for awhile now. In her warform she had steel grey fur and bright green eyes. She had seen the human's attacking a Lycan den. She had faught some of the humans off but there were to many. She had retreated into the bushes as the pack leader had come fearing that he would think she had helped the humans. Her shoulder bled from a deep wound. She was in her human form. She had dark brown hair that just brushed her shoulders and the same bright green eyes. Her body was toned as if it were a weapon. She watched as the male left his second in command at the church and watched as he seemed to be heading out. Wating for a moment in which to make her move to escape.

(I hope it's okay if I join. I thought it could be interesting. :) )
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((can you be a liitle more clear please, i'm a little comfused on what's going on))
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

( I was just trying to have an enter point for my character. I'm not exactally sure where you wanted to take the role play. So, I thought that my post of trying to fend off the humans and going into the bushes wouldn't be that disruptive. What are you looking for in this role play?)
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Well can you give me a way to join in? that would be a lot of help))
THE GAME

My Armory
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ancient »

(Sure of course. Terren being a Lycan should be able to know that there is a werewolf in the bushes. Especially a wounded one. But, if you want me to put Tala out in the open I can do so. Thanks for bearing with me. You're so paient.)