City Slithers

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Kenaka
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

City Slithers

Post by Kenaka »

I awoke, the sunlight streaming onto my bed.... dammit slept in again. what the hell happened last night? I tried to remember.......

Ok i am City, -spaces on last name-, where am i at again? oh ya the hell hole calles Leavenworth,WA. .... I rememebr more now...stupid hang over...I am City and I am 17 and a guy with no luck. It must be the bit where i tell the girls: "Oh ya i am part snake", that turns them off.... I cant help it if I am friggin Prince from some Naga colony.

Last night.....snuck into the club Devils Nest.......what the hell happened again? Right. I was having a great time dancing and what not....when this short, long haired girl appeared out of no-where. I know I wasn't that drunk to imagine that. She was somewhat hot, but rather plain, I try her any ways.

"Hello, how are you?"
"Ok i guess, where am i? what time is it?" she asks me.
"You are in the Devils Nest in the hellhole Leavenworth ,WA and the time is....few hours past midnight?" ...i couldn't read the clocks...too drunk
she frowns at me, uh oh...losing already....
"I meant what dimension/planet and year, not this building and town," she said... and i thought i was alone being wierd.......
"Ok this is Earth, the year is 2006 June 14, I think, haven't a clue which dimension...Hell maybe?....by the way, I'm City.... I am a Naga".....now to see if she freaks out or...
"Huh?" she is amused, plus a smirk! and no running away...who the hell is this little girl? "Sorry for being rude, i have just arrived to this dimentson, I'm Kenaka Elric, i am a Dimension Hopper amongst other things.... and yes i know what a Naga is... i am part one myself too, on my mothers side...but i am also part cougar on my dad's side... who is the one suprised now?"

I am sitting in disbelief, probally with my toung hanging out... opps bad thing... even tho i am part human too... certain parts of my body retain their serepent form...

"Well do you have a place to stay?...if not i have a spare room." I offer this because I can drive back home.... and make it in one piece.
"Ok, where u live?" she asks me.
Wow she is really quick to turst strangers.... "1313 Dead Man Hill road, here my ke-",
"No need for a...car right? I will just hop us there."

My mind has finally gone... I was picturing me and her hopping like bunnies, home. I think this is where I passed out...

Wow, intresting night!....hey where did Kenaka go to?......oh no! I heard the shower running ..... wait, ...wait, how the hell did i get in my jammies?....nnnoooNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!.....she didn't?!?! wwwaahhh.......
Last edited by Kenaka on Tue May 16, 2006 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Hans gently snorted and impatiently looked at the central town clock. City was suppose to have met him 20 mins ago. Where in hell's name is that bloody snake prince? Hans questioned himself, his mind paced back and forth feverently. You know the snake always liked the drink and the women too, his mind chided him with a soft snarl. Making up his mind, Hans slid into his black and gun-metal gray Dodge Viper, he would break down the Prince's door and he did not care what he found.

Shifting the car through its smooth gears, the car purred like a contented kitty as he drove from the city, getting jealous stares from boyfriends and awed stares from their girlfriends. Damned it City, you are the Prince, you need to grow up, and as the Prince's Guardian how am I suppose to protect you when I do not even know where you are?

1313 Dead Man Hill Rd was Hans's destination and he had deadly intents, despite his vows.
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
Kenaka
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Kenaka »

Last edited by Kenaka on Wed May 17, 2006 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kenaka
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Kenaka »

Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Hans bruttally wanted to kick down the front door, snarling softly, and he almost did, except for it was alreadt ajar. Damed Prince... when is he going to learn about safety? he asked himself.

Making sure all two-hundred and five pounds and six feet 5 inches of him translated him anger, Hans stomped through the house, acting -and looking- like an enraged Viking, the house reverbrated with his heavy -although not quite stomping- steps.

"Naga!" he hollered, his deep voice rumbled like thunder. "Where are you, you bloody snake? I will skin you alive!" He threatened with a soft snarl. "Princeling Naga, come out and play..." He stopped and silence enveleoped him and he shoved open City's door, ready to bad mouth him.

"What in bloody Hell are you two doing?" he boomed at City and a quite-nude Halfbreed. Snorting, Hans placed his hands on his hips. "Its lucky I caught you, Princeling," his light blue and golden eyes narrowed, "and you have a lot of explaining to do." He picked up the started Prince by his jammies and then ordered to the female Halfbreed, "Put on some clothes before you give him a heartattack, for Christ's sake..."
Kenaka
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Kenaka »

Kenaka

"City who is this?" I asked, "you did not tell me you liked guys."

"I... I don't" City stammered in embarassement. "Trust me, I prefer girls."

"Hmm... perhaps there is more to you than I thought, or, maybe not", I snickered.

Hhmm I suppose I should put clothes on since he seems uncomfortable. Oh yes, I left them in the bathroom...

"Well I will let you two gentlemen gossip while I go and get dressed like that man asked me to."

Clothes...Clothes... Now where are they?... Man this bathroom is much bigger than I thought. As usual they were in a pile in the sink. Sniff, sniff..eck... I need to ask City if he has a washing machine... Oh well since my clothes are filthy I will have to use a towel till then.

I walk back to the door and hear quite a bit of shouting and yelling.... I decided to eavesdrop a little bit... I mean, if I am caught I can just go poof, and teleport to another area of the room....
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Hans frowned even harder and looked at the Naga prince he was holding up at arm's lenght. "You have a lot of explaining to do, Prince," growled Hans, blue and gold shot eyes flashing as he ignored whatever the Halfbreed had said. "Damned it City, you are the Prince, you need to grow up, and as the Prince's Guardian how am I suppose to protect you when I do not even know where you are?" He shook the Prince and then set him down on his feet with a dissaproving frown. "Wait until I report to your father," Hans frowned harder, the only punishment would be given to him -the Prince's Guardian- for his lack of attendence and for not being at the Prince's hand and foot every minute of the day. "It will cost me City, I trusted you to act like an adult and arrive on time, and now I must be punished for not obeying the King's orders."

Anger blew out of Hans with a mightly exhale and he smoothed the Naga Prince's PJ top that was wrinkled from his crushing grasp. "Come, we have a party to attend, bring your little friend if you want." Straightening, Hans turned around and exited the room. He was so dead.
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!