Anubis's Resurrection

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Anubis's Resurrection

Post by Anubis »

It's been well over 5,000 years since Anubis Egypt's original god of the dead has rained over the depths of the underworld. Now his godly relatives have faded away into oblivion. He made sure that he will not loose his power and would rain over the living world far into the future. He faked his own death to sleep well into earth's future. When his family has disappeared from the lack of worshipers. It's The worshipers that make the god. Now today he is about to rise to sit on the throne to rule over the inhabitants of earth.

Anubis awaken in his tomb. The painted hieroglyphs had faded away, it was dark and sand and ground water did a lot of damage to the large room witch held his powerful sleeping body.

Anubis stood up standing over ten feet tall and muscle that make the most harden man cringe in fear. The tall jackal god was wearing fine ancient egyptian clothes a skirt and golden arm and wristbands bands that complement the jet black velvet fur. Clothes that put the mortal royalty to shame. he stretched out his powerful muscles before restoring his future throne room.

the pictures were restored water damage repaired. The room was restored to its former glory now it's time to claim his kingdom.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be Anubis and you guys can be the good guys that try to stop me and make my guy die for real. i'll allow werewolves in this RPG
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Okay, i think the problem is you have no way to get into the story.))

*an article from a university news paper*

An archaeological dig is under way in egypt to search for what could be a tomb for the jackal god Anubis, historians say. Seniors in Preston's archaeological class will assist archaeologists there to find and uncover the tomb. The dig will take place during the first few weeks of summer vacation.

*in Anubis's tomb*

Anubis was about to force open the exit by him self, but he started to hear shovels, going at the stone and sand separating him and his new kingdom. Anubis tomb decided make a show and see how fast he can make them bow down to him.

He turned back to his sarcophagus and he turned it into a large golden throne, he sit back down waiting for the first of his worshipers.
THE GAME

My Armory
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

is any one intersted? ??
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

i think no sadly :(
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

:cry:
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira wiped her brow. This is gonna kill me, she thought with a soft groan. Working with a crew of idiots wasn't all that easy and the heat was simply exhuasting her, not only that, but she had a bad feeling. "Umm..." Kira whispered softly to Joe who had crouched beside her, propped against a shovel, "Is it just me of do you have a bad feeling too?"

Joe shrugged, then nodded. "I agree," he said solemly. "Something is just not right." He laughed, "It reminds me of the Mummy!"

"Except that this is no movie," Kira replied solemnly.

He nodded. "That is the only part that freaks me out."

"Oy! C'mon we've got to open the chamber and we need some muscle, cmon Kira," said another. "We could use your abilites."

"Alright," Kira agreed rising.

"Hey," Joe said rising, wiping off his hands, "good luck," he gave her a firm shake.

"Same to you," Kira replied and dissapeared from his sight.

((=^^= sounds awesome. Fab idea Anubis :D I will gladly write cuz my rpg is going slow :cry:))
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Bastet Ra' jah jogged quickly back to the dig site. She was laden heavily with water, it was her turn to bring the refreshments. Blowing a strand of hair out of her face she arrived at the dig site, passing the refreshments out she stopped at Joe. "Hey" Bastet greeted and held up the last 2 jugs of water, "Have you seen Kira?"

Joe took a swig of his and motioned to where Kira had gone.
"she went in there Bazy." Joe used the nickname that Kira had made up for her.

Bastet thanked Joe and headed after Kira.

(id also love to write here, my RP isnt going anywhere either :| )
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Anubis sat in his throne, watching contently on the stone that was being chipped away from the mortals on the other side. The the sun's light entered and mixed with the light from the fires in the iron bowls. The humans entered with confused looks on their faces. the confusion quickly turned into fear when they looked upon the very much real and much alive jackal god sitting on his throne.

with out even opening his mouth a loud powerful malevolent voice boomed through the chamber. "Why have you set foot in my dominion?"
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Bastet made her way down into the burial chamber, as if she knew the way by heart. They were bare, the team was gone. Bastet walked alittle faster, they must have got through to the chamber, she thought exitedly. Her Green-Yellow eyes almost shining in the near dark (most said they looked almost to cat-like), she should have been there when they got through.

A look of anger passed over her face, she was the one with a degree in egyptian knowledge, they might need her to translate. It was as if she were born to translate egyptian, her mother claimed her family descended directly from egypt. Which was why she was named after the egyptian goddess of protection.

Rounding a bend she walked right out of the passage and into the midst of her fellow workers. Bastet's eyes flew wide, the water fell from her hands. "Oh my god" she said under her breath.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira Sekhmet crossed her arms. She rasied her arms and bowed her head. "Oh Anubis, God of the Underworld, please I beg your mercy for we have inturded upon your holy place of rest." Kira knelt on the ground before the mighty god. "Is there anything that may please you, Great Anubis, God of the Underworld?"

Silently Kira prayed for mery from the ancient god, he bloodline was not as pure as Bastet Ra'jah's, but she hoped that the Fire-goddess still held her family in high reguard and would still aid and advise them.
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

(umm...not to be too much of a facts-w****, but, Anubis was not the god of the dead....>.< That is the steriotypical position ignorant people put him in. He is the god of judgement. He weighs your heart against a feather to determine wether or not you get an afterlife....Please stop putting him as the evil "god of the dead"....or I'll sic my Egypt-obsessed/Anubis-obsessed friend on you, and that will never end well....it usualy ends with someone crying and someone bleeding.....and neither is ever her...LOL!)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((sorry ArpegiusWolf i didn't know. but the RP already started and I'm going to continue because it'll die if i make any major changes. but I'll keep that in mind the next time i do any thing Anubis related :) ))

Anubis didn't expect this to happen this fast. With his vast knowledge of the modern world. he expected to strike somebody down to make them bow down to him.

Anubis raised his hand and the sands flown in and started to swirl into 4 columns. the sand started to form into flesh then form into tall lean, jackal guardians. that wore ancient egyptian attire of a soldier.

The four jackal worriers bent down on one knee, so they can await Anubis's orders.

The voiced sounded again. "Cast these mortals into the dungeon. Then create your armies from the sands like i have done with you then concoure the world. kill all who don't accept my rule or fight. the armies of this word are strong but won't stand my might."

"Yes, My lord." The jackal guardians replied in unison.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

(( ArpegiusWolf stop being so mean :x its just an RP and Anubis is trying, there are ways to inform a person of their errors nicely w/o bein rude. And from what I understand Anubis was the god of embalming and the dead.))

Kira frowned and rose. "Run you idiots," she said crossing her arms with a frown, slowly she traced a fire rune into the air. Kira turned and pushed them out, attempting to save them. "Run," she ordered, nodding they began to ran, "and do not look back."

Kira turned around and challenged, "How lowly you have fallen, Anubis to slay and imprision innocent mortals. Peace is a thing well sought, choose your oppenets wisely, Jackle God." Snapping the fire rune exploded, transporting Kira to the hot sands once more.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Anubis sent one of his guards after Kira. The jackal worrier's speed was legendary. he sped up behind her, then with the magic that was enouded by him he teleported in fron of her and pulled out his arm and made her fell flat on her back.

He jumped on her and held her, while kira stuggled against him. "Listen! stop struggling. I want to help you!" The jackal worrier wishpered in her ear.

"Hear me, Anubis wasn't always like this. Believe it or not he used to be a honorable god, but Seth corrupted him. I want to free his true nature, and stop this take over. I know of your connection with the fire goddess, i request your assistance."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira glared at him and roughly coughed. "You sure do have a way of asking for assistance," she said then nodded. "What form do you require my assistance?" Kira asked softly, giving the Jackel Warrior a cocked eyebrow. She gave a mocking nod, "Just tell me what to do and I will play along, great saints, the things I do for the safe keepin of the world."

She sunk into the sand and reappeared crouching in front of the Jackel Warrior. "Are we going to do something or just sit around all day, speedy?"
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Bastet herded her fellow workers ahead of her, glancing only once over her shoulder to where Kira had been. A sort of feeling welled up in the pit of her stomach, and words flowed out of her mouth in a soft current, and she added her own words "be safe my friend". She followed the others into the sunlight, while they ran mindlessly from the command Kira had issued, Bastet slowed for a moment. She shook her head as if to clear it and ran after the others, trying to keep them from getting eachother killed.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"My name is Akeim, I used to be one of his personal palace guard when he used to rule the under world. I'm One of his most trusted. I know of your connection with the fire godess. She can remove the spell the plauqes Anubis's heart. I need to get in contact with her."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira nodded. "I can use myself..." Kira thought of the word, "as a telipathic telephone, I will enter a deep state akin to death, do you understand?" she asked Akeim. "And can you do this?" Kira seated herself on the sand and closed her eyes, arms held in her lap. "I await your orders."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"So you want me to induce, what you call a near-death experience. So you contact her." Akeim said.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"Yes," Kira replied, opening her eys, "it is the only way." She paused, "What opponet would you perfer? A human or a lioness?" her gold eyes shinning brightly, "Choose wisely. It is my one fault -in order to place communication with her an honorable fight is required..."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i wish not to harm you, but if it's the only way. i will accept the challenge and choose lioness." Akeim help up her so they can do battle.

Akiem stood back and summoned two long cruved swords that came from the sands.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira shifted, muscles groaned, forcing her to all fours. Once the pain ended she looked up and rose to her digitgrade feet, nodding. "Let the games begin," she purred, tail swishing, unsheathing her claws. She shook her great shaggy head before making her first move. Dear Gods I am sorry, she thought.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

One of the first thing he noticed abput her animal self, was her beauty as a lioness. he smilled and trying not to wag his tail, not to show his atteraction to her.

Akeim was an extremely skilled worrier. Sence she wielded no weapon he threw them down on the sand. She lunged forward with the clear intention to claw him. He grabbed her wrist and punched in the stomache. While bending over from the sudden loss of wind. he kneed her in the face.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira snarled and bit Akeim's kneecap, while launching herself away from the speedy warrior, trying to breath. Hmm cute butt, she thought then shook her head. Pull yourself together women! she ordered herself. Holding her breath -instead of gasping for air- restored her lungs to their rightful order. Hunkering down Kira launched herself into the air, well above the Jackel Warrior's head, tracing a Fire Rune into the air, it exploded violently, leaving a screen of smoke and sand.

She landed roughly, licking her nose -blood.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

His arms were burned and the fur on them were singed off. But due to his abilites he already started to heal. "not bad, not bad at all. Your very good, this fight is going to be exciting." he said. She was very graceful. He smilled again. he likes a woman that can give him a run for his money.

"You not the only one that can do magic." he raised his arm then dark energy started glow off his hand. he slamed it down onto the sand then the area be low Kia exploded. flinging her up into the air.
THE GAME

My Armory