Anubis's Resurrection

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

What's taking her! do it! he screamed in his head.

Anubis gave another smile as he looked her over. "Your demeanor suggests, that you are some one of importance. No matter, your just a slave now, my slave." He gave a chuckle.

Akeim juast wanted this to be done so he can serve his lord he once knew, before Seth corrupted him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira cocked an eyebrow, close behind Bestet, softly purring. Great, she communicated to Bastet, stealing the show? Kira gently teased, chains binding them almost as close as their friendship. Not yet, my young daughter, said Sekmet's voice in her head as the warmth of an invisible sun filled her. You must gain access to his immortal soul, win his heart and it will be a constent contest between you and Baset's youngest. Invisible hand forced Kira's head high, eyes shinning with an abudence of untamed spirit.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((what's going on? i'm a little confused. A little carifaction would be helpful.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

((Kira Skehmet is the one with the power to remove Seth's damage, she is a lioness. Bastet is the one with the power of protection/healing, she is a silver catess))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Oh okay, so what's needed to be done to remove the spell on Anubis?))
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

(( Anubis has to accept Kira more then a slave and if possible place his trust in her, so that she can delve into his body/mind/spirit/whatever and remove the damages Seth has caused. ))
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Okay i guess i can get Anubis to fall in love with your character))

Anubis looked over to Kira, he smiled. There is something that he liked about her. Her eyes had an energy that he found intriguing.

"Hello there," he smiled trying to get her to warm up to him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

((Or accpet her as a close friend/ally. PS i do not expect Anubis to be a pushover, i expect difficulties from the God.))

Kira cocked an eyebrow. "I am impressed that you can greet a meer slave so casually," she said softly, her tongue sharp as a dagger, she frowned and crossed her arms. "I expected more from the mighty Anubis," Kira growled, shaking her shappy head, long hair snapped about like a whip. "Order and disiplin seem to be in short supply."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Anubis grinned, "Hmmm, You have to be incredibly brave or incredibly stupid to talk to a god like that." There was seance of hostility in his voice as well intrigue.

"What do you suggest then?" he asked.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"Want am I to give advise to a God?" she softly mocked. "Is it not you that should be wiser then I? Or is that not the case here?" Kira mentally sucked in her breath, Stupid little girl, she chided herself. She gave a stiff nod of her head at Anubis and squared her shoulders. "Bravery," she snorted, "it sounds like Pride to me, the Sin inwhich all Sins were borne from. Or am I wrong in that assumtion?" Kira bit her tongue. Great, you and your big mouth will always get you in trouble. Now he is probaly going to go a Immortal on your furry butt and humliate you publicly.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Bastet stood by Kira, mentally trying to sooth her anger. Her own smoldered at the gods arrogance. Do not worry Bastet wispered into her friends mind This one has no way to humiliate you, for we have come here for a reason none can condemn, but those who we have come here for.
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

You are right, Kira smiled proudly, we are better then this and our intents are pure. She turned to Akiem. "Release me you Dog," she purred dangerously, like velvet being pulled over a steel blade. "So that I can convince your suddenly silent God into talking," she cocked an eyebrow seductivly, "you of all the Jackles, Akiem, should know that I can dance," Kira gave a teasing, small smile. "Release Bastet too, we dance very well together," she purred sweetly, "but don't get too close, you might go up in flames."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Akeim turned his head to Anubis. He knodded his head, a silent yes. Akiem made the chains holding them disappear in a cloud of dark energy.

Akeim stepped back and Anubis shifted his wieght aroud to make him self more comfortable in his throne. I hope you two know what are you doing Akeim thought
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira smiled at Bastet. "What shall we dance with today?" She spun around gracefully, dripping low an axe pulled itself out of the stone ground. "Or shall we do something less violent?" The axe shifted into a sheer red shawl that Kira draped teasingly over her shoulders. "I suppose it is his Lord's choice," she looked up at Anubis through her eyelashes, slowly blinking with a small smile.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Anubis smilled wikedly, "The less violent one." he said patiently waited for it to start.

What is taking them!? get it over already! innocent people are dieing as we speak AKiemed screamed him his head.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira smiled sweetly. "You think we can perform to the God's liking Bastet?" she purred softly, slowly twirling around, arched delicatley. Fire flared underneath Kira's open palms, dancing like little orbs as she spun, twirled, stepping gracefully.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

"I believe we can" Bastet purred, a silver light danced over and across her fur. The silver light mingled with the fire as Bastet joined in the beautiful dance, she slipped in easily into the motion, falling into step.
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((i don't know what to write next.))
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

((Here's something to play w/ hopefully it will cure you of your writer's bloc))

When the dance finally ended, Kira and Bastet bowed to Anubis and remained there, unmoving awaiting orders. Freedom has never tasted so sweet, Kira thought. I always did hate being a slave. "What is my punishment God Anubis," Kira purred, "for being such a poor dancer as well as having a sharp tounge?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((ummm, i don't know what to write with out me getting my face virtualy slapped. :oops:))
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

((Its ok =^^= i am sure that Kira can handle it, I knew what I was getting into went I made my character a female ;3))
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira let the silence mull over for a second in the ancient God's mind, then began rapping out orders. "In order for a succesful full scale invasion, the United Nations need to be taken out quickly and efficently. Nations with large scale militarys are our primary concern, next to fuel producers, such as the Middle East. C'mon its not like I have forever here, Dogs! Let's move!!!"