Anubis's Resurrection

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Shocked Kira twisted eleglantly, landing on her feet. "Honey, don't you know a cat always lands on her feet?" Kira questioned snapping her fingers, erupting fire. You are just playing, she scolded herself. I am not intent on killing him. You are gonna be the one with your guts hanging out remember? Flinging herself forward Kira followed the flame closely, then hurtled herself to the ground at the Jackle's feet, clawing at his ankles and legs.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

I jumped up to excape the claws with quick reflexes i landed on her back hands first. then punched her in between the sholder blades. i jumped back on my feet. she is quite skilled, This going to be harder than i thought he thought to him self.

His hands started to glow with dark energy, and awaited for her to make the next move.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

With the punch Kira alowed herself to be shallowed by the sand, she arose, spear in hand. "Stop playing with me and fight, Dog," she barked taunting him as she charged snarling. With fancy sidesteps Kira evade his Dark blast, countering it with her own Fire blast, deadlier then the one before it. Crouching Kira spun connecting the but of the spear with Akiem's diaphram.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I caught the spear before it can do any major damage. I jumped at her and punched her square in the face, and use my dark energy to summon a iron rod. and hit her a couple of time in the face chest and back. I didn't want to kill her i just needed to get an inch close to death so he is avoiding any kind of sharp object.

She was on the ground bleeding. I felt wrong for hurting her, but it was necessary for the world's future.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

I snarled at the blood, spraying it as Kira hissed. "Try harder," she growled, lashing out angrily. Rage summoned its self inside of her, errupting the air around her into a hot flaming blaze. Blood dried in her golden fur, coloring the sand crimson. Snarling Kira dropped the spear -which dissolved into the sand- and gave a lunge at the Jackel Warrior, leaving her stomach wide open, providing that Akiem could manuver himself past the sharp dagger-like claws and flashing teeth. Bastet, she called. When I need you I will call.
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Bastets stopped suddenly and her head wipped around, in the direction the voice in her head had come from. She responded automaticly when you call, i shall answer.
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

It was unavoidable, i summoned a dagger and cut into her belly. I hoped my powers to heal was enough to save her from the underworld when it was done.

she held her stomach while i held the dagger. I dropped it, as it vaporised from existence as it fell. "Anubis, if there is good still in you please spare her," i said.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira snarled violently, but by her measurements of his experiance vs. her's she figured that she had ben putting up a damned good fight. Can you transform into a eygptian maul form? The cat of the Goddess Bastet? Kira asked Bastet. We need to get into the Temple of Anubis, but first I must contact my Goddess, and you know how that has to be done... She needs to remove the damage Seth has done.

Kira's lack of consentration costed her, as Akiem's sharp dagger ground into her stomach, unsettling her guts. She collasped, offering her paw to the Jackel Warrior. "Speak to my Goddess," she whispered roughly as she ran out of blood. "Hurry."

And life began to drain from Kira. Bestet, I need you.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

I grabed her hand then the world disappered around me. The world around me was a blinding white. "Where am i?" he said to him self.
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Bastet heard Kira's call. The power of the goddess Bastet surged through her, fur spilled through her pores, as claws shot through her fingers, she kneeled in the sand. The transformation seemd to go on forever, but only took a few moments of time. Bastet stood, the powerful form of a lioness, the form of a the protector of the king of old.

The world fuzzed as Bastet moved through space to get to Kira. As the world came into focus, she saw Kira, the pain seemed almost her own as she kneeled at Kira's side. I am here.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

((Umm.. the Goddess Bastet is symbolismed as a domestic cat...))

Power thrummed with an almost savage intent from a lioness, clothed in her crimson color. Jackel Warrior Akiem, Sekhmet breathed standing, claws unsheathed. I am the Eye of Ra, the power that protects the good and annihilates the wicked, I am the Noontime Sun. I see what your God is doing, killing mankind as I once did, at least mine was once for a noble purpose. Anubis's is twisted, in order to remove the tarnish on his soul... Kira must be close to his heart, welcome her in his spirit only then can I remove the damage...

Kira breathed once again as life threaded through her, as the blinding whiteness dissapeared into the hot sands. You must get close to our coruppted God of the Dead, rang Sekmet's voice through her head, a message only intended for Kira's ears, only then can I remove the damage that Seth has set before us.

Kira flexed, her Goddess's wrathful voice spurred her to move, standing up, without any aid, her blood already tackily dried on her golden fur. "What are we waiting for? Rain?" she gave a harsh laugh. "Good luck, it is the middle of the hottest, driest month... nothing but blood will come." Grazing against the sun's hot rays, Kira watched as the sands began to darken and shift. "He has awoken his armies..."[/i]
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I know, my brothers are ressurecting Anubis's armies from the sands." She helped her to stand up at the same time healing her with his dark energy from the underworld quickly healing her wounds.

"Kira, what she ment that you have to get close to him?" she asked.
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

(I know its a domestic cat :P , but as i said, Bastet does gain the head of a lioness in the days of old when she went to protect the king)

Bastet stood by patiently, listening to the two converse catching up on events.

The sands had darkened, they moved as if a life of their own. She shifted uncomfortably, now that the immediant danger had passed, Bastet now showed the features of a modern cat. Projecting calm and a sense of protection.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

((k, just didnt want u to get yelled at by you-know-who :wink: ))

"I think she means that I must gain access to his soul," she frowned, then smiled, turning to Bastet. "I have an idea... You can turn into an Egyptain Maul right? The gray cat of Bastet? I bet, we can gain entrance by posing as the Daughters -in which we are- of the Morning and Noon." She smiled, "We would appear as oppisites, me in gold you in silver, wild and tame, not to mention a title... What do you think? I think it would be appealing to Anubis to have such powerful and beautiful-" Kira fluttered her eyelashes and grinned, "commardes in arms."
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Bastet grinned at Kira, gave a fleeting glance at the Jakal and summoned the power to transform. A shimmer of Silver surrounded her swirling up in a collum then shrank down, to vanish, reveiling a silver anthro looking cat, with black stripe-like markings. She gave a nod in Kiras direction and waited silently, only a small purring noise could be heard.
Last edited by silvereye on Tue May 23, 2006 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i guess i can get you in and i might get you close enough, but you may not like it. Even before he was cursed by Seth, he was always a womaniser... and you probably can paint the picture." This was the first time Akeim was ashamed of his lord, but it was ironic; this was the same way he was cursed by Seth in the first place.
Last edited by Anubis on Tue May 23, 2006 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira shrugged. "Do you suggest clothing?" she cocked an eyebrow sarcastically and gave a snort. "My Pride was killed when I was very young by a Wild Dog Pack to the North, I was raised as a slave, I am sure I can survive." She looked at Bastet, almost jealous of her smooth, sleek, upperclass look, but instead she hugged her friend. "Lets say we get cleaned up really quick and find some Old World clothes?" I looked down at the blood on my fur and sighed, "I really don't think this is a good look on me."
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Bastet gave a growl like laugh and laid her paw-like hand across Kira's shoulder. "That idea sounds puuurfect," Bastet purred, "clothing would be a good idea, and your fur will be easy to clean."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"The nile is over the dune," Akiem pointed out. "I'll get you in by saying that i'll captured you to. Anubis well probably ask you to come forward so he can get a closer look. then you can do what you need to do. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable with this."
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

"I don't mind," she replied with a cocked eyebrow. Kira hiked in enjoyable silence with Akiem and Bastet, taking her time to splash in the river and flick water at her friend and the Jackel Warrior. Stepping out smiling, Kira shook herself of the excess water and let the sun's heat do the rest, transporting them back to camp, Kira and Bastet quickly dressed.

"How do we look?" she asked, eyes glinting playfully as she an Bestet emerged from the tent in fine, revealing Old World clothes, completed with simple jewelry. "Good?" she asked before Akiem coudl answer. "Good." She smiled happily and Kira gave a bow to Akiem. "Lead on, Capturer of Innocents."
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Bastet giggled softly, as serious as this was, it was impossible to smother the humor of the situation. She gave a slight inclination of her head, showing she herself was ready to depart if they were presentable.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Akeim couldn't help but blush at the very beautiful felines. Akeim summoned chains and restrained them. They walked to the temple's entrance.

"Look when get to the entrance, I have to make it look good so not to arouse suspicion. So forgive me for anything i'm about to do." The came to the large stone entance. crushed tents and crates that all were left of the crew that dug up the tomb.

I came to the gaurds with Kira & Bastet in tow. "Who are these..." he sniffed the air around them "fine looking felines." said one of them.

"Down Jax, These are for Lord Anubis." i said.

He gave me a snarl. The i have to how him my authority by punching him in the face. "Watch it underling!" i roared.

He submitted to me and let us through.
THE GAME

My Armory
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Kira followed Akiem head high and face straight as stone, walking proudly as if she were the Princess of her Pride, walking elegantly and proud. Acting as if this staged abduction was the lowliest act and despising it. Kira focused her gaze on the back of Bastet's silver head, tuning out the rest of the world, until they came upon the Throne of Anubis.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Akeim forced the felines down to the ground with his powerful arms. "Bow!" Akiem Snarled.

Akeim bowed infront of Anubis on one knee. "My lord, I have found two beautiful werelions. I thought you would enjoy as apart of your Harem."

Anubis cocked an eye brow then smilled. "Hmmmmmmm, Well done Akeim." He looked at Bastet. "You come forward. Come i want to get a closer look at you." He said with a wicked smile.

Do it now Bastet, this is closest you'll ever get. He thought to him self
Last edited by Anubis on Wed May 24, 2006 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Bastet stood slowly, still bound and walked closer to Anubis. Head held high and proud, silver fur a brilliant sheen and the clothes about her told of a higher liniage. Her face did not betray emotion, but her silver eyes blazed in what light there was.