Awaken the Wolf Within...

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Billy made his way towards the jeep. He approached Lori's side and spoke to her in the way of the wolf "I think I got wind of another wolf. His scent is familiar and if it's who I'm thinking then we are all in real danger. I know a cave not far out. If we can get to it we may be safe." His great white head was so close to the window that the lights of the jeep seemed to case an eerie glow on his pure white fur. His light brown eyes sifted between Callie and Lori. He looked at Lori and spoke once more. "It's very important that we move now. We're sitting ducks so to speak out here. He cuckled a bit on the last note. His great muzzle parted a bit revealing powerful bone crushing fangs. His ears twitched at a sound that was laced with danger and warning. "Hurry." He nodded firmly. He knew that only Lori knew who he really was seeing as Callie did not see him transformed. Good he found himself thinking. That will keep her from being afraid of me. Or will it?
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

Callie let out a small yelp when the wolf approached again and began to growl low. Looking at Lori she got the impression that these noises he made were some form of speech that she could not understand. Getting a grip on herself she reached under the seat, searching for a flashlight, her eyes still on the werewolf.

"Ok, they really need to not be sneeking up on me anymore. I think I've had enough surprises for one night. " She said to Lori as she began to rummage around in the back again for another gun she thought her father kept in the jeep, but in the dark she wasn't finding anything.
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Billy saw a glimer in the forest a quickly found what the scource was. He brought it back to Lori and Callie and held it in his hand."Here is what you're looking for. I think." He spoke in complete human something he had been taught by Lori. He then held a gun out to the frightened Callie. "I will follow you both. I think nwe have other visitors coming closer."
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.